TheComfortCorner | V.7

For topics which don't fit anywhere else! Discuss the weather, your mood, hobbies and interests. Remember, keep it child-friendly :)

Re: TheComfortCorner | V.7

Postby motherofpearl » Mon Feb 19, 2018 9:48 am

I've been feeling horrible.
I am 16 weeks pregnant and yesterday I couldn't get out of bed I was so tired and nausous. I thought I would feel better today, but I actually feel worse.
Along with the fatigue and nausua, my neck hurts, I have a headache, and my ribs feel sore.
I am going to make a doc appointment tomorrow.
I hope that maybe I am just being paranoid and my body is just coping with the changes and that the baby is alright.

At least my kitty is cuddling me for support <3
"You have not lived today until you have done something
for someone who can never repay you."
motherofpearl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tenor » Mon Feb 19, 2018 9:48 am

.-deleted
Last edited by tenor on Mon Feb 19, 2018 9:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
(minnie, calcifur, purrah, jasmine, goose, captain)
tenor

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cornspurrd. » Mon Feb 19, 2018 9:53 am

My stupid annoying
strict parents banned me
from doing the ONLY thing
that makes me happy. Thanks
Dad, I hate you to.
Smile and wave...
cornspurrd.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby motherofpearl » Mon Feb 19, 2018 10:06 am

@sixx.
Your parents need to get you insurance.
It is very very important. Depending on how deep it is, it won't heal without stitches. You need a professional opinion because anything can happen.

@andyy.
This is YOUR life and YOUR happiness.
Give it time to think about it. It is a life changing decision.
If you choose to do so, be straight forward with the people you love and care about. You will need as much support as possible. The world is changing and people are able to be who they are with respect and understanding!
I have a few transgender friends who looked like girls before, but you wouldn't think it at first seeing them now. And I have never seen them so happy. They were brave, made the change, and most of the people in their lives were there for them the whole way. It also helped prove who was toxic and who wasn't. I hope this helps.

I recommend the movie, "Three Generations".
It is about a 16 yr old girl who made the decision to become a boy and how it improved her life.
"You have not lived today until you have done something
for someone who can never repay you."
motherofpearl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fika. » Mon Feb 19, 2018 10:19 am

due to the fact i've missed so so many pages since my last post, i will only be replying to this recent page. feel free to bump your post forward / pm me if needed and i will gladly respond ♡

andyy. wrote:
    I've always been "that one straight friend"
    but now I'm beginning to question this. no, I haven't started liking the same gender. I still only like the opposite gender romantically. it's just... I would, to be completely honest, rather be a male. I would be gay, but I feel like I identify as a male more than female. I don't know what I am. a gay trans? does that make sense?
    even if it does... I don't want to tell people. my family would judge me. my dad is mormon; how am I supposed to tell him that I would rather be a male than female? what about my friends? I know they're mostly bi and such... but...
    I look like a girl, too. Completely. I wish I looked like a guy. In fact, I wish I was completely a guy. Not that I don't like what I look like now... It's just that I'd rather be, physically, a male. I think more like a guy, I've realised... Except for the fact that if I was a guy I'd be completely gay.
    if I had the time and the confidence, I would look goth and I would cut my hair short. I would look more like a boy than a girl anyway, but I'm afraid that if I did that, I would look bad.
    what the hell am I even saying? what even am I?

hey, that's fine! soo many people go through the same thing you are going through, and to figure out who you are you need to explore. explore your appearance. dress in clothes you want to. rock some short hair. do not stress about 'looking bad' because you won't. you need to rock some confidence boo; i know it is a lot harder to do than it is to say but i completely believe in you. your friends will support you if they are true friends, and hopefully your family would warm up to the idea of it. i say 'warm up' because it is a lot harder for family members to accept it and get used to using preferred pronouns and name.

if you want to experiment with yourself, change your pronouns and see if you feel comfortable with that; online is best and then if you feel like it isn't right then it isn't right.

good luck! ♡

motherofpearl wrote:I've been feeling horrible.
I am 16 weeks pregnant and yesterday I couldn't get out of bed I was so tired and nausous. I thought I would feel better today, but I actually feel worse.
Along with the fatigue and nausua, my neck hurts, I have a headache, and my ribs feel sore.
I hope that maybe I am just being paranoid and my body is just coping with the changes and that the baby is alright.

although not pregnant, i am sure these are normal. nausea can be experienced up to 20 weeks in pregnancy,
      or if you are unlucky throughout the whole life-making experience. but it is good you are going to the doctors, they can advise on how to battle the side effects. gotta love kittens, they really support you ♡

Harlow. wrote:My stupid annoying
strict parents banned me
Dad, I hate you to.

i'm sure your parents did not do it for no reason, they must have done it because of something that has happened. instead of shouting at your parents like i would definitely do, ask them why they have done it and negotiate with them,
      say you will do something around the house to make up for it or try and lessen the 'banning time'? good luck ♡

------------------------------------------------------------

to help you smile:
      list of little things - list of little things to help make you smile and be happy
      cutest - cutest tumblr to help with your self esteem
      smile things - cute colours and tumblr page to help you out
      adorable - basically another tumblr that does the same as the ones above

to help you with anything else / distractions:
      emergency compliments - if you ever feel poo, and nothing seems to cheer you up, this site is full of 'emergency compliments' which can make you laugh at how ridiculously brilliant they are.
      automatic flatterer - you know what's cute about this? you put in your name, nickname, whatever (it doesn't save it) and it pays you compliment after compliment after compliment. it's the cutest idea ever.
      the dawn room - do what it says. after doing that, loads of encouraging messages will come your way!
      hugs - hugs is all i have to say.
      thunderstorms - control them!<3
      beautiful places - if you're looking for a sign, this is it. set a goal to visit one of these places. don't change that goal. you won't regret it.
      how to change your life - just read it. it's amazing. too good.
      player two - if you're feeling hurt or upset, visit here. it's a game. it's good.
      koalas - if you're in need of a distraction that lasts a good five minutes, play this. it's fun, and if you love koalas it's even better!
      stick man game - good distraction with a hopefuly message i made at the end!
      just say yes - this blog was made by zoella and good for anyone who suffer with anxiety disorder, have panic attacks, depression, have social anxiety or are just a very negative or shy person this may be good for you!
      random acts of kindness (video) - may make you feel all warm and gooey at how kind people are
      list of things for those having a bad day!
      more bad day remedies - is similar to the one above
      how to love yourself - if you struggle with self esteem, pleasep lease read <3
      quiet room - one of my favourite places <3
      comfort box - i highly recommend looking at this because it's the most amazing idea i've ever seen
      ground box - similar to the one above

to help you with panic attacks:
      i have loads of things that can help with your anxiety and panic attacks.

facts !!!!:
      what not to say !!! - to someone who is having a panic attack, do not say these things
      facts- if you're confused about a few things

i've also made a tumblr! you can message me anonomysouly on there for advice if you don't want to post here. i also will start reblogging things (nothing triggering or sad !) so if you ever need someone, you can go to me on there! http://happinesscomeswithnoregrets.tumblr.com/
fika.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby grayce! » Mon Feb 19, 2018 10:26 am

fika. wrote:
      due to the fact i've missed so so many pages since my last post, i will only be replying to this recent page. feel free to bump your post forward / pm me if needed and i will gladly respond ♡

andyy. wrote:
    I've always been "that one straight friend"
    but now I'm beginning to question this. no, I haven't started liking the same gender. I still only like the opposite gender romantically. it's just... I would, to be completely honest, rather be a male. I would be gay, but I feel like I identify as a male more than female. I don't know what I am. a gay trans? does that make sense?
    even if it does... I don't want to tell people. my family would judge me. my dad is mormon; how am I supposed to tell him that I would rather be a male than female? what about my friends? I know they're mostly bi and such... but...
    I look like a girl, too. Completely. I wish I looked like a guy. In fact, I wish I was completely a guy. Not that I don't like what I look like now... It's just that I'd rather be, physically, a male. I think more like a guy, I've realised... Except for the fact that if I was a guy I'd be completely gay.
    if I had the time and the confidence, I would look goth and I would cut my hair short. I would look more like a boy than a girl anyway, but I'm afraid that if I did that, I would look bad.
    what the hell am I even saying? what even am I?

hey, that's fine! soo many people go through the same thing you are going through, and to figure out who you are you need to explore. explore your appearance. dress in clothes you want to. rock some short hair. do not stress about 'looking bad' because you won't. you need to rock some confidence boo; i know it is a lot harder to do than it is to say but i completely believe in you. your friends will support you if they are true friends, and hopefully your family would warm up to the idea of it. i say 'warm up' because it is a lot harder for family members to accept it and get used to using preferred pronouns and name.

if you want to experiment with yourself, change your pronouns and see if you feel comfortable with that; online is best and then if you feel like it isn't right then it isn't right.

good luck! ♡

motherofpearl wrote:I've been feeling horrible.

although not pregnant, i am sure these are normal. nausea can be experienced up to 20 weeks in pregnancy,
      or if you are unlucky throughout the whole life-making experience. but it is good you are going to the doctors, they can advise on how to battle the side effects. gotta love kittens, they really support you ♡

Harlow. wrote:My stupid annoying
strict parents banned me
Dad, I hate you to.

i'm sure your parents did not do it for no reason, they must have done it because of something that has happened. instead of shouting at your parents like i would definitely do, ask them why they have done it and negotiate with them,
      say you will do something around the house to make up for it or try and lessen the 'banning time'? good luck ♡

------------------------------------------------------------

to help you smile:
      list of little things - list of little things to help make you smile and be happy
      cutest - cutest tumblr to help with your self esteem
      smile things - cute colours and tumblr page to help you out
      adorable - basically another tumblr that does the same as the ones above

to help you with anything else / distractions:
      emergency compliments - if you ever feel poo, and nothing seems to cheer you up, this site is full of 'emergency compliments' which can make you laugh at how ridiculously brilliant they are.
      automatic flatterer - you know what's cute about this? you put in your name, nickname, whatever (it doesn't save it) and it pays you compliment after compliment after compliment. it's the cutest idea ever.
      the dawn room - do what it says. after doing that, loads of encouraging messages will come your way!
      hugs - hugs is all i have to say.
      thunderstorms - control them!<3
      beautiful places - if you're looking for a sign, this is it. set a goal to visit one of these places. don't change that goal. you won't regret it.
      how to change your life - just read it. it's amazing. too good.
      player two - if you're feeling hurt or upset, visit here. it's a game. it's good.
      koalas - if you're in need of a distraction that lasts a good five minutes, play this. it's fun, and if you love koalas it's even better!
      stick man game - good distraction with a hopefuly message i made at the end!
      just say yes - this blog was made by zoella and good for anyone who suffer with anxiety disorder, have panic attacks, depression, have social anxiety or are just a very negative or shy person this may be good for you!
      random acts of kindness (video) - may make you feel all warm and gooey at how kind people are
      list of things for those having a bad day!
      more bad day remedies - is similar to the one above
      how to love yourself - if you struggle with self esteem, pleasep lease read <3
      quiet room - one of my favourite places <3
      comfort box - i highly recommend looking at this because it's the most amazing idea i've ever seen
      ground box - similar to the one above

to help you with panic attacks:
      i have loads of things that can help with your anxiety and panic attacks.

facts !!!!:
      what not to say !!! - to someone who is having a panic attack, do not say these things
      facts- if you're confused about a few things

i've also made a tumblr! you can message me anonomysouly on there for advice if you don't want to post here. i also will start reblogging things (nothing triggering or sad !) so if you ever need someone, you can go to me on there! http://happinesscomeswithnoregrets.tumblr.com/

these links helppped meee
Image ImageImage

grayce! / pisces / she/her/ credit
pms are open! always looking for new friends. im an author, ask me about my writing commissions! currently looking for all sorts of trades, just check my profile. let's talk about cartoons and music <3
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
archive, comms, wishlist
grayce!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fika. » Mon Feb 19, 2018 10:44 am

exulansis. wrote:
exulansis. wrote:
i just,, help.
lately i've been feeling really lonely and sad; the 'friends' at my new school treat me like absolute garbage. i was separated from my best friends and other good people who i loved and appreciated, who were supportive and fun. but now i've had to start over and meet new people, new people who are assholes and very negative. i'm constantly ignored, made fun of for being weird. the atmosphere at this school is so different; these high school kids are constantly at each other's throats and looking to start trouble.
i still call and facetime the old friends constantly, but at school it's just a void of loneliness. these people have made me feel like i want to die, they've ruined my school life and most of it outside. i hate them all, and i wish i could follow my mom's advice and maybe sit with some new, decent people, but groups have already been formed and i'll be an outcast no matter what i do or where i go.
see, this is why i turn to fictional characters and all my weird "nerd stuff". they give me a sense of stability when every living human is fake and cruel, but at the same time it makes me sad to know that this is the only thing i can actually depend on. my dreams are going down the drain and i've lost motivation to do anything, and my self confidence is currently being stepped on with cleats. i really need help, i want to do something with my stupid life and i want to be back with people i can trust.
some advice would be helpful but it's not needed, my life is just really crappy right now.

oohHoh new schools. okay, i can 100% feel how you feel. growing up, from the age of five until fifteen i was continuously moved around, to new countries. america, sweden, the netherlands, and back to my home country, england.
      within sweden i moved twice and i felt so isolated due to the fact one of the schools i want to was in swedish. i couldn't speak swedish, none of them could speak english. painful.

okay, my best advise for you is to just be you. it sounds like kinda obvious ?? if you like something, you continue to like it. if it gives you a sense of stability, keep it in your life. what are your dreams? write them down and figure out 'steps' to help you. write down steps and what can help you get to those dreams. is it good grades? dedicate an hour of your day to revising if youre not in your final year.

as for trying to stay in contact with old friends, it is nice but from my experience one end always ends up not putting in the same effort, so don't feel too sad if something stops along the way because it is normal and natural. i get it is hard to make new friends, but find groups. whether it is 'chess club' or a photography group; find your niche and people that you relate to. start off with someone in your class or another lonely kid at lunch. drop the people that make you feel like rubbish, toxic people get you no where. and don't give up, because if i, a lonely girl that couldn't speak swedish, found one friend in a foreign country at the age of 10, you definitely will. good luck ♡

@g,,

ooh goody, i am so happy they helped you ♡♡
fika.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rat pack » Mon Feb 19, 2018 11:40 am

I'm being verbally abused, but honestly no one would understand it without an inside look. "Everything is so fine" "Look how perfect their family is" "Wow, I wish I had a mom like that" I think about how much easier it would be if I swapped lives with someone else, but I'd never wish this to anyone. Every day is a living hell. If I tell someone everything she says to me, it won't seem like a big deal. So, I don't know what to do. It's not like any adult would ever understand, anyone who could help me is non-existent.

Also, please don't PM me about this. The last thing I want to do is have a 1 on 1 conversation with someone that either wouldn't understand, or would just make me think about it more. I just came here to rant. I just need to blow off some steam without breaking the door that's already in shambles.

--I'm sorry if this goes against CS rules, y'know, I know that admins would just tell me to delete it, or give me a warning without seeing what my message is truly about.--

╔═════════════════════════════════╗
You know that place between sleep and awake
that place where you still remember dreaming?
That’s where I’ll always love you
that’s where I’ll be waiting. ©

╚═════════════════════════════════╝

rat pack

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kaerou » Mon Feb 19, 2018 1:42 pm

This is a bit ridiculous to kind of rant about but this is almost always on my mind.

My little sister seems to be so much better than me in so many different, types of ways. She's so much better at art than me which is disappointing to me. I know she works hard at what she does and that she likes to draw, but so do I. It's true, I don't work as hard as her in my art/is more dedicated into art, but it's crazy. She's literally just a few years younger than me and she draws like someone around my age or like a professional. It's frustrating. I'm jealous. My parents try to treat us equally, every time they see a piece of mine, they think "Oh! That's really good!", etc. but when they see hers, they're like "Wow! That's REALLY good." It makes me feel like I'm not very special. I get that I'm old enough to not be super praised by my parents and that it's ridiculous that I'm obsessing over this, but I miss being their 'prized' child. And it's not even art that she's better at than me, she gets really good grades, whereas, I get just as good grades but with a few B's. My mom has big plans for my sister (applying her to big-name colleges, majoring in engineering, etc.) whereas she's worried about me even getting into a college. I'm an average student- I'm not bad but I'm just not as good as my sister.
kaerou

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby winged-backpack » Mon Feb 19, 2018 2:39 pm

winged-backpack wrote:
winged-backpack wrote:Idk what to do. My grades are slipping, I'm full of anxiety from a job of which I've only actually done one shift at and my mental health is taking a minor detour off a cliff. I don't want to let my boss down, because he's a nice guy and i would hate for him to be stressed over hiring someone new. I've gone to the doctor and been referred to a psychiatrist but who knows how long it's going to take for even the preliminary session? I need to get 3 As to get into my dream school, and I'm currently on ADE...I'm failing two of my subjects and I don't want to have to redo a year of school. I'm just panicking because I have a huge fear of failure and I really don't know what to do.

My inbox is open for anyone else who might need someone to talk to <3

I should probably add that the reason working at this pub gives me anxiety is a) I'm still not 100% trained and keep making mistakes, and b) it's in this tiny village where I live and the people who come in when I'm working are incredibly homophobic and I'm gay. I'm not in any danger there, the owner is a really nice guy, but I just feel so marginalised and attacked there.

I could really use some help with this, I have to work tomorrow and I've got to decide whether to quit or not by then :-/
xxxxxAND I
THE PUMPKIN
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
call me devon or dev (i'm a mess and so is my gender
they/them pronouns) I love Harry Potter, Star Wars,
and Tim Burton films. Birthday is 27th October ^^

Feel free to PM me about anything!

intj, chaotic neutral, ravenclaw, scorpio

my art shop//also I'm writing a book (16+)

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
winged-backpack

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me