TheComfortCorner | V.7

For topics which don't fit anywhere else! Discuss the weather, your mood, hobbies and interests. Remember, keep it child-friendly :)

Re: TheComfortCorner | V.7

Postby Skiv » Sun Feb 18, 2018 9:01 pm

shut up skiv
Last edited by Skiv on Tue Feb 20, 2018 8:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Skiv

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SnakeScales » Mon Feb 19, 2018 3:13 am

ugghsjdha

having a breakdown/panic attack i have so much to do and no time, i just want to rest and get over this breakdown and calm down but i cant i have so much to do

Last edited by SnakeScales on Mon Feb 19, 2018 5:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
SnakeScales

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby winged-backpack » Mon Feb 19, 2018 3:44 am

winged-backpack wrote:Idk what to do. My grades are slipping, I'm full of anxiety from a job of which I've only actually done one shift at and my mental health is taking a minor detour off a cliff. I don't want to let my boss down, because he's a nice guy and i would hate for him to be stressed over hiring someone new. I've gone to the doctor and been referred to a psychiatrist but who knows how long it's going to take for even the preliminary session? I need to get 3 As to get into my dream school, and I'm currently on ADE...I'm failing two of my subjects and I don't want to have to redo a year of school. I'm just panicking because I have a huge fear of failure and I really don't know what to do.
Any replies would be nice, though I'd prefer it if you PMd because I might not see it if you post here.

My inbox is open for anyone else who might need someone to talk to <3

I should probably add that the reason working at this pub gives me anxiety is a) I'm still not 100% trained and keep making mistakes, and b) it's in this tiny village where I live and the people who come in when I'm working are incredibly homophobic and I'm gay. I'm not in any danger there, the owner is a really nice guy, but I just feel so marginalised and attacked there.
xxxxxAND I
THE PUMPKIN
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
call me devon or dev (i'm a mess and so is my gender
they/them pronouns) I love Harry Potter, Star Wars,
and Tim Burton films. Birthday is 27th October ^^

Feel free to PM me about anything!

intj, chaotic neutral, ravenclaw, scorpio

my art shop//also I'm writing a book (16+)

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
winged-backpack

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby crucifying. » Mon Feb 19, 2018 3:51 am

i accidentally hurt my leg really bad the other day and have a gash in it that's pretty deep and just open and it hurts something so awful. it starts around my ankle and is about 4 inches long. my dad has been helping me re-bandage the leg everyday, but it hurts a lot. my whole leg is cramped and burns and it hurts to get up even. the pain the other night was so bad i couldn't even sleep. even as im writing this, my leg is burning and hurts up to my hip. it's unbearable honestly.
crucifying.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ahirked » Mon Feb 19, 2018 3:56 am

sixx. wrote:
    i accidentally hurt my leg really bad the other day and have a gash in it that's pretty deep and just open and it hurts something so awful. it starts around my ankle and is about 4 inches long. my dad has been helping me re-bandage the leg everyday, but it hurts a lot. my whole leg is cramped and burns and it hurts to get up even. the pain the other night was so bad i couldn't even sleep. even as im writing this, my leg is burning and hurts up to my hip. it's unbearable honestly.

have you gone to the doctor/hospital about this? I'd probably go to a & e if it's that bad, just to check for infections and get a professional opinion on the gash. also, have you taken any painkillers? they may help!
    make sure to drink plenty of water and try to get your mind off the pain. it sounds really rough though. hope it dies down asap :\
ahki - they/he - black trans lives matter - free palestine
art by -ewie- of my werm, Pip
ahirked

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby crucifying. » Mon Feb 19, 2018 3:58 am

will byers. wrote:
sixx. wrote:

have you gone to the doctor/hospital about this? I'd probably go to a & e if it's that bad, just to check for infections and get a professional opinion on the gash. also, have you taken any painkillers? they may help!
    make sure to drink plenty of water and try to get your mind off the pain. it sounds really rough though. hope it dies down asap :\

i haven't gone to the doctor, we don't have any insurance. i don't think it's infected because it looks better than it did.
    i just have a significantly low pain tolerance and it also cut it deep enough to cut a lot of nerves in the skin. i think it's just sore, i don't know at this point. i'll definitely be taking ibuprofen at some point. thank you!!
crucifying.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ahirked » Mon Feb 19, 2018 4:09 am

sixx. wrote:
    i haven't gone to the doctor, we don't have any insurance. i don't think it's infected because it looks better than it did.
    i just have a significantly low pain tolerance and it also cut it deep enough to cut a lot of nerves in the skin. i think it's just sore, i don't know at this point. i'll definitely be taking ibuprofen at some point. thank you!!

ahh I see,, makes sense. well, all the best - make sure to keep it rested n all. no problemo c; good luck dude

waterfront wrote:-snip-
i physically ache from how anxious & sad i was today & just want to feel loved & comforted
+ cake would b nice. all i've been wanting to eat is desserts ahha..???

oh dude,, that sucks my g. and. this may sound like crap but. exercise really does help. just going for a 15-20 minute jog not only releases endorphin, but also relieves the clutter in your head. I suggest starting with that, or if you're unable to right now, maybe try to make yourself distracted - although I highly recommend exercise. seriously, you might not want to do it, but it really does help! <:
    furthermore, in terms of being needy - maybe ask someone close (parent/friend/whatever) if they could give you some cuddles, or sit with someone with a cup of chamomile tea and just talk about random things. it's ideal in this situation. also, drink water, because those tears won't replenish themselves and you need to stay hydrated else you'll get headaches and stomachaches. and heck, if you want cake, eat that cake. don't overdo it though, bc otherwise it will become wasted energy that you're consuming.
    on a final note - really do try and get out of this ditch you've found yourself in. reach out to people for support, but also work on yourself to try and get yourself out of this mind frame too. sometimes a 45 minute nap is all that's needed.
    please don't cry. don't apologise. you've done nothing wrong and it's okay to feel. it's okay to be sad.
ahki - they/he - black trans lives matter - free palestine
art by -ewie- of my werm, Pip
ahirked

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby illusion. » Mon Feb 19, 2018 7:44 am

if i close my eyes do i have to wake up :'(
To all of my friends on chicken smoothie,new and old ,I am sending this message with deep regret.i will be leaving the forum as I no longer feel welcome.it is hard for me to admit to ,but know that I can do so as you are all all an amazing ,understanding group of people,I am being bullied.now I have admitted to you ,I feel more able to cope.so farewell and thanks again.
illusion.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Swishy & Broken » Mon Feb 19, 2018 9:28 am

I'm always secondary. *always* the unnecessary choice.

Thanks for making me feel like this again
    I guess I really needed it.
Image Image Image

°°°°°
xxxxx Images Pixabay button Chipakers coding 0Zero0

Want some art?
Currently: drawing cats

❀ ✿ ❀
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
hi!
you can call me swishy, i use she/her
pronouns. i work full time at a senior
living facility and live a quiet, content
life with my fiancée and two cats. i
check cs every day, so don't feel shy
about giving me a poke <3 !!

Swishy & Broken
General Helper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mew, » Mon Feb 19, 2018 9:34 am

I've always been "that one straight friend"
    but now I'm beginning to question this. no, I haven't started liking the same gender. I still only like the opposite gender romantically. it's just... I would, to be completely honest, rather be a male. I would be gay, but I feel like I identify as a male more than female. I don't know what I am. a gay trans? does that make sense?
    even if it does... I don't want to tell people. my family would judge me. my dad is mormon; how am I supposed to tell him that I would rather be a male than female? what about my friends? I know they're mostly bi and such... but...
    I look like a girl, too. Completely. I wish I looked like a guy. In fact, I wish I was completely a guy. Not that I don't like what I look like now... It's just that I'd rather be, physically, a male. I think more like a guy, I've realised... Except for the fact that if I was a guy I'd be completely gay.
    if I had the time and the confidence, I would look goth and I would cut my hair short. I would look more like a boy than a girl anyway, but I'm afraid that if I did that, I would look bad.
    what the hell am I even saying? what even am I?
mew,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me