Write a Letter you Cannot Send (Read the Rules!)

For topics which don't fit anywhere else! Discuss the weather, your mood, hobbies and interests. Remember, keep it child-friendly :)

Re: Write a Letter you Cannot Send (Read the Rules!)

Postby apollo. » Wed Nov 05, 2014 4:33 pm

Dear friend,
You're moody and rude, and when you hit me today, yeah, it hurt. I know you're going through stuff, I'm guessing another bought of depression, which sucks I'm really sorry. But that's no excuse to be mean to me. Especially when you purposely are loud and obnoxious to me to attract others attention. I don't appreciate it. Or your mood swings either. Please stop.
-apollo.

Dear world,
I need you to be like the movies.
I need you to throw me into a dystopian society, preferably like sword art online, where I get to become a complete hard core bad dude, and everyone respects me for my abilities.

I want you to give me a guy, who loves me so much, and would do anything for me. I want him to be amazing, and show his love in some kind of profound way.

I want to have a cool backstory that transformed me into some hard core bad dude, who is tougher than almost everyone and proves everyone wrong, despite the fact she's a girl she can still fight.

I want to go on a quest, and be like Annebeth, life's never quiet, but never boring. She has a bunch of people who love her, and would die for her though.

I want any of that. But none of it's real. I gotta stop watching these movies. They fill my head with ideas, that one day I'm going to get a guy like that, that we'll be thrown into some tough situation, and fall in love. That maybe I was a demigod, and I admit I believed I was for a while, when I was older than I should have been. That I'll get stuck inside a video game, and I'll get to train hard, and out play everyone with my sword skills.

Dear world, if I have learned anything in the last month it's that you're not like the movies. I wish you were but you're not. I don't blame you though.... Ok we both know I do..... I just wish you could be different. I believe in the good in people, and I've always had a hard time seeing the bad. I'm starting to see it. The bad people are right beside of me. People are cold and cruel. I never thought it looked like this, but it does. Wow.

A heartbroken and incredibly nostalgic apollo
apollo.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[i wish you would understand] pt. 3

Postby Tangerine Scream » Thu Nov 06, 2014 2:16 am

hey you,

so, i guess things aren't awkward between us after all. my mom was worried sick that she had singlehandedly ruined our date, but i thought you would be okay with it. either you are or you have a good way of hiding that you aren't. i just wanted to let you know that i don't want things to go faster than they already have. i'm worried that i'm going to say something blunt and end up hurting you. sometimes my honesty kills...feelings. i just need you to know that i'm not the person you think i am. well, how do i explain this? i am, but i'm not. yes. i love to prank, love to joke, love to laugh. i am an optimistic person who likes to be generous and confident. but i'm just as complex as you. if only you'd see how many times i've been hurt... each time has left me more guarded and unhappy.
      i can't let you in. i can't be hurt again. my mom and everyone i know is always like 'oh, he's so sensitive, he'd never hurt you,' 'oh, he'd love you forever'... can't they see? i am not emotionally prepared for another crazy rollercoaster ride. i never know when i'll be flying high and suddenly launched off the track, out-of-control, only to hit the bottom with sadness, anger, and an even more guarded heart. i wish you could see what i've been through. i know you'd understand.
      thank you... for being you.

sincerely,

tang <3
Tangerine Scream

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sillies » Thu Nov 06, 2014 6:32 am

Dear Nate "the great"
                Leave your girlfriend alone. Your clingy. She hates clingy. Thats why she bit your arm and your lip. She was clearly angry this morning but you couldn't see it. What kind of idiot are you?! you know she doesn't like clingy boys. this is the 6th time shes dating you. you LUCKY shes dated you this many times.
                From,
                Her angry friend
sillies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Temper » Thu Nov 06, 2014 12:28 pm

Dear HT,
I've known you for a mere four months, yet you have become my best friend. The tragic news that you told me about your father just shattered me in half. How you were able to put on a smile, laugh, and be your normal self with this knowledge just astounds me. You came to school, and stayed the whole day. I even broke down at one point and starting crying during class although I only met your father once. I'm right here for you. Even if you have that fake smile mastered, I can help you.
I love you lots xoxo

-A

.......... Image Krasivi Collies
...........Image Krasivi Trotters
...........Image Krasivi Euphorians
...........Image Krasivi Wolfhounds
...........Image Lone Bashkir Curlies
...........Image Andaluz Sport Horses

....................Image
Temper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

-

Postby des_ » Thu Nov 06, 2014 3:25 pm

♡ dear myself,
hang in there.
des_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ParaKitty » Thu Nov 06, 2014 3:36 pm

Dear myself,
Stop making silly mistakes during PE like when you put your shorts on backwards and had no idea until the end of the period. That was really embarrassing once I realized that, either not a lot of people noticed or they didn't want to say anything. u~u"
~Myself

Hello there c:
Capricorn sun & moon
Physically & mentally tired
Have a good day ♥

ParaKitty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ಠ_ಠ » Thu Nov 06, 2014 3:47 pm

Dear ____,

I cannot explain how much I love you. We've been best gal friends for 4 years, and now I think we should be best girlfriends forever. I don't know if you feel the same way, and if you don't, that's ok. I understand you might be scared to date. I would too. Even though we're both girls, I love you all the same.

Sincerely, Athena.
--------╔══════════════════╗
-----------
text text
-----------text text
------Adoption chara's sig credit
--------╚══════════════════╝
ಠ_ಠ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby randomnarwhal » Thu Nov 06, 2014 4:12 pm

Dear __,
why do you have to give me so much homework? I have homework in other classes as well. I just need a break. I know I have a terrible grade in your class right now, and I used to be better. Just slow down for a second. I guess I should have not done honors classes. It is too hard. I'm not even smart, I didn't get into Secondary 1 Honors. Just Regular Honors. Just time consuming. Or I just need to stop procrastinating, but whatever.
Your Student

Dear__,
We are really good friends, and I feel like ___ is taking you away from me. I don't want to ruin your relationship with her, or with me, but we don't really have many classes together, and you have soccer after school. I know I don't talk much, I'm just really introverted. We have our fair share of inside jokes and fond memories together. Don't break that bond, please.
Your friend,
Homeless Person (that lives on the side of the street)
P.S. But really everyone live on the side of the street unless they have unpaved roads around their house. "What street do you live on?" Person 1. Person 2, " Are you calling me homeless?!"

Dear ___,
You are so cute, just stop it. I don't have any classes with you. You kind of are dumb though, you just don't try. Why do you have to be gay? URHG Hasghjlksg sjh jg ad. It just ruins me. bleh.
Person in your school,
S

Dear ___,
I appreciate how hard you work and all the things to take care of me, but can you stop yelling. I know I have to do my homework. Repeating doesn't change anything. Just stop.

Dear __,
You're cute too. Really hot. You and ___. But __ like ___. You probably like _______, but I like you. You probably don't notice me, except in P.E. but that's because most of the girls take dance instead. And the girls don't try. We hang out sometimes, but with a group. I might get a skateboard/ Penny Board. Maybe a Nickel board. Or longboard. I don't know. Anyway. Blah..
S

Dear ___,
You are way smarter than me, not in any of my classes. We were in school together and still are. You are so funny! I just wish you could like me.
S
randomnarwhal

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Foxy Angel » Thu Nov 06, 2014 7:07 pm

Dear ____,
I can't express my feelings for you. The poems you write me every day make my heart flutter! I would love to be with you forever, but I don't want to ruin your friendships. Who would I chose if I were in your position? A boyfriend/girlfriend, or my best friend(s)? Your best friend gives me weird looks when I pass him in the hall. I don't think he likes me...
One thing to add, I love that you try to protect me, but you are getting overly defensive. If someone threatens me, I can handle it! And do you really think I would cheat on you? I'm not that kind of girl... I hope everything can be okay between us.
Yours truly,
A lovesick girl
~Foxy
♥ Your fur is red, ♥
So beautiful,
Like an angel in disguise.

You're my gaurdian angel,
♥ hiding deep in the woods. ♥
Foxy Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hellfire hounds » Thu Nov 06, 2014 11:49 pm

dear -,

okay seriously. when I say 'It's fine' Or 'I'm fine', there is something wrong and its really clear that something is.
please stop acting like I'm faking everything, yes, Koda did pass away by his own doing the other day.

from a very weird and judgemental friend,

second & sebring

p.s. stop acting like you're tough, I literally saw you cry when someone called your dog stupid.
    ɴss
    mephiles + prns + adult ©
    ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈
    5w4/6 + leo + infj-t
    the dr. christoff husband
    artist, ugly dog enjoyer
hellfire hounds

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes