TheComfortCorner | V.10

For topics which don't fit anywhere else! Discuss the weather, your mood, hobbies and interests. Remember, keep it child-friendly :)

Re: TheComfortCorner | V.10

Postby bearitz » Fri Jul 07, 2023 5:39 pm

my mom is currently on hospice and i’m literally like. barely an adult. like i literally am in my second year of college and i’m a full time caretaker for my dying mother and i just want to not exist anymore El Oh El !!!

additionally i broke up with my partner and i just am so ridiculously tired of loving people more than they will ever love me. i truly feel like i’m just destined to love and not be loved and wtfrick
i wish i was an npc person with zero thoughts but i need pills to be a normal person so i don’t delete myself and im so so so tired.
they/them | adult | professional theater kid

Image Image Image

Image Image Image
bearitz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby crowfood » Sat Jul 08, 2023 12:35 am

why did i do this- why didn't i just listen when you said i didn't have to? now i'm panicking but i can't go back- i've talked to all my friends about it to try and calm myself down but i just desperately need to talk about it-
i really hope he doesn't respond. i hope he stays away. i shouldn't have unblocked him and i shouldn't have sent that message.
she/they
@pentagram

my gf ❤️
crowfood

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Corals Art Studio » Sat Jul 08, 2023 7:46 am

I have recently lost my father figure in my life in a tragic salmon fishing accident this morning and I am not having the ability to grasp what actually happened less than an hour ago. He was the person who taught me all of the important life lessons and told me to never fear the world. The awfull thing is that I just went and saw him less than a week ago.

Along with this I have been having severe PTSD flashbacks whenever I see a motorcycle again from witnessing a tragic motorcycle accident about 3 years ago and having to relive the images in my head has been making it extremely difficult to even do everyday tasks. I cannot drive down the road were I live without seeing a motorcycle and it causes me to have those reacurring images re-enter my brain and the amount of detail and everything from that day 3 years ago comes rushing into my thoughts makes me have a severe panic attack to were I have to pull over on the road and calm down before I can drive again. It has gotten so bad I cannot watch any action movies/horror movies due to the death in the movies. It just makes me break down and loose it.

I have also been recently diagnosed with insanity which does not make it better in any way. I have started to concern my parents and friends with my actions and what I say these past few months and it makes it difficult to function. With me being diagnosed I have had to let my jobs know and I cannot do the things that I used to do when I worked because they are afraid that I could snap at any moment.

Along with working 2 jobs that do not give me breaks when I need it for my mental health (even when I tell them what is going on in my life and why I need these breaks) makes it extremely difficult for me to function and do the things I need to do.

To anyone reading this thank you for listening to my venting.
Corals Art Studio

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby twilispark » Sat Jul 08, 2023 9:46 am

i really can't take it anymore. the constant disappointment, anxiety, and hopelessness is absolutely eating away at me. still, after a year, no job for either of us despite applying everyday. i don't know how we're going to pay these next few bills. i'm so tired and i don't know what to do anymore
ImageImage
stormie ✧ any pronouns ✧ adult
th<3
twilispark

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dakotapaws » Sat Jul 08, 2023 10:10 am

just feels like ive moved from one abusive environment to another at this point. dreading days off because i can never tell when ill get yelled at for who knows what. irregardless how much id need the rest days from how exhausted work makes me. i cant exactly just leave either and no matter the angle i try and figure something out, its impossible. and i dont have a single person to talk to about it and its eating me away. cant talk to my younger sibling because she just wont care. cant talk to my older sibling because he'd snitch to you. im lost and hopeless and i cant even begin on how to get out of this. i cant afford to move on my own. i dont know what to do and i need help but what am i supposed to do when im so isolated?
Wolf Therian | Image | Image | Art Shop | Hoards
discord: dakotapaws#8971
dakotapaws

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby My Immortal » Sat Jul 08, 2023 6:12 pm

This doesn't need a response, heck I'm terrified people might even know who am I based off this, but I just want to rant.

So much has changed in my body over the past year. I had to get a tracheostomy which saved my life but was terrifying. Then my feeding tube was taken out for a couple months due to a severe skin issue. They then went back in and now I have 2 tubes in my abdomen, one was placed with me fully conscious. I'm so traumatized by this. Every time I enter the hospital I have flashbacks to myself screaming on the operating table. It hurt so bad.

Now recently they've placed a urinary catheter and that's a whole new trauma in and of itself.

I have pulmonary emboli and had to be taken off my treatment for my main disease and I'm progressing so fast.

And now it looks like I have kidney damage...

I'm losing all independence, and quite frankly, my hope too. I don't know how anyone could handle all this
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
. I will love the light for it shows me the way,
━━━ yet I will endure the darkness ━━━

FRIENDS
Shadowflight13
My Bro
━━━ ━━━

LINKS
Need a Hug?
Signature

Hello! I am My Immortal or Rose. Billybob23 is my bro... Please don't ban us. My goal right now is to get Shadowflight13 an '08 UR cat
━━━ because it shows me the stars. ━━━
My Immortal

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby angeleyes. » Sun Jul 09, 2023 4:16 am

i need to stop being friends with them. but it’s really hard because now it’s my fault that they can’t function without me. they can’t even go to sleep and it’s so unhealthy. they need my voice to go to sleep and we can’t call every night. it’s not okay. i’m busy with work and he’s unemployed. and younger than me. way younger. a relationship will not work. i don’t know how to tell him that.
    evan / she.her
    cartoon enjoyer
angeleyes.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby viles » Sun Jul 09, 2023 5:23 am

• i haven't been to the house in almost a week, and right as i have to go back, i was informed that we have a new kitten :upside_down: i am just...idk. i feel so Defeated with the cats. idk i want to talk about it more but i can't go in depth about it right now due to Things going on.
arcade - he/him - adult - voice reveal
viles

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby gamer » Sun Jul 09, 2023 5:29 am

How can I get back my passion for drawing? I keep asking myself this over and over again and receive no real answer.

Back then, I used to love drawing more than anything. It was like I could make my ideas and characters come to life, create my own little worlds and stories, imagine things out of nothing.

When did I stop drawing for myself? When did I start drawing for the approval and opinions of others? When did I stop thinking of art as something fun to do, but rather as something I need to be good at to continue? I think as I became an adult, saw so many successful artists, saw the competition, I felt like I couldn't just be mediocre. I needed to stand out. I strived to improve, and it was fun at first, I genuinely did it because it was fun. But now, every time I see something I don't like in my work, I don't want to finish it anymore. I keep wanting to scrap it and start from scratch, and then I never get anywhere. I look back at old pieces and I find myself looking at everything I don't like in it.
I used to just make something, and be happy with it, and not care exactly how it turned out. I was proud of myself for making something. And now I just can't stop looking at everything I find flawed in it.
I think until I stop thinking this way, I won't be able to make art consistently, and it sucks. I want to find it fun again. I just can't seem to right now.
gamer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby catnip. » Sun Jul 09, 2023 1:27 pm

i'm heavily considering breaking up with my bf of 4 years. he's my first love and i've never been through this before. I have not been happy in months and i'm scared to end it. I still love him and he still loves me but i just don't see a future with him. we are doing a ldr rn as i work on getting into medical school. i see him the first week of august and i'm dreading it. i want things to end but i don't want to hurt him
current goal:
finish 2015 collection
1015/1033 (98.3% complete)
catnip.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me