TheComfortCorner | V.7

For topics which don't fit anywhere else! Discuss the weather, your mood, hobbies and interests. Remember, keep it child-friendly :)

Re: TheComfortCorner | V.7

Postby sillies » Wed Jan 24, 2018 1:08 pm

[ insert me screaming, kicking things, crying, and heavily breathing here ]
sillies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EresTheRat » Wed Jan 24, 2018 2:28 pm

Man...
For my J-Term class we have to write two papers. It's a pass fail thing so you either get a 100% or a 0% for the papers. You have to re-do them if you don't pass, or else you fail the class. I wrote both papers, thought I did alright, then bam, failed both.

I understand, I'm here to learn and I'm certainly not ragging on the teacher. He did nothing wrong. But it's just really hard for me to do anything at this point. I should not have gone to college right now, I knew my depression would make it difficult even though I'm medicated now. Getting myself to do any academic work is like pulling my fingernails off one by one. It's really difficult. I know I'm not stupid. I just can't find the motivation to get up and work.

And now I have to re-write both of these papers. It was hard enough to do them in the first place. It would just be so much easier to drop out and work. I really hate it here. Feels so lonely. Feels like my life is on pause.
EresTheRat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spearow » Wed Jan 24, 2018 2:33 pm

Feeling really sad and alone. I’m just so lost in life right now I don’t know how it is ever going to work out. I wish anyone understood me. My friends haven’t been treating me right, I guess people change maybe they are moving on. I feel awful. I wish anyone could help me xc
▌▓
▌▓
▌▓
▌▓
▌▓
▌▓
▌▓
▌▓
▌▓
▌▓
▌▓
▌▓
▌▓
▌▓
▌▓
xx
xxxImage
xx
xxx
❥ Trade me?
xxstatus: tired
x x
xxtradesisolistoAuction
xx➵ Looking for wishlist!
Spearow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby onion » Wed Jan 24, 2018 2:39 pm

had a bad day, having a bad night
    모든 data를 모아 mix it around Image
    >my sunshine / free palestine
    >blake/onion, it/its, adult!
    >rwby, kpop ggs, 2hu, splatoon!
    th / pound / carrd / en / fr / ᓚᘏᗢ
    like du du du du du! 🍊

sign a petition to lock certain items!
ImageImageImage
onion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby skorch » Wed Jan 24, 2018 3:04 pm

i'm super stressed. yesterday i forgot to do my homework so i finished it around midnight, and i left it on a shelf (i have a loft bed.) next day i woke up, there was only one sheet left when there was two. I told my mom and she had me look for it (but I had no success.) she's kind of towering over my grades. One time my grade dropped to a B and she had me feel guilty and overwork to get it back to an A. i'm so tired of maintaining school grades, and they aren't the most important thing, but now I have to keep it super high otherwise she gets mad. We have a website connected to her account which updates grades real-time and I catch her obsessively checking over it every day, and when she sees me behind her she closes the tab. can someone with a similar experience pm me?
wAA
skorch

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cornspurrd. » Wed Jan 24, 2018 3:43 pm

I feel so worthless.
Smile and wave...
cornspurrd.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rachiechu888 » Wed Jan 24, 2018 4:43 pm

My mom makes me so mad - I just don't understand her! I'm almost an adult but she still treats me like I'm 12. She got upset that I'm "not doing stuff on time and being responsible" when just today I didn't to the cat litter/clean the bathroom and was busy on my computer (but forget about the times I've unloaded the dishwasher without her asking and managing to stay on top of my classes). She told me I'd have to be off my computer/phone by 9pm and would lose privileges and have consequences if I didn't follow my bedtime...seriously?? It's so frustrating because it feels like I have to depend on her (she doesn't even work full time, but relies on other people's pity and handouts) - I don't have a job, and I don't have a car that I would need to drive myself to a job, and I don't even have my license. It just makes me so mad; I graduate in about 4 months and I don't know what I'm even going to do with myself after that - I feel totally unprepared for the real world... I'd appreciate if someone could PM me to talk about it ):
~boop~
Between work and school...and procrastination lol...I'm a pretty busy person
Please excuse me if I take a couple days to respond to messages and work on commissions!
rachiechu888

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BORB » Wed Jan 24, 2018 5:23 pm

I miss you. I know it sounds crazy but I am just counting down the days until I will be there, or until you can visit here. You were supposed to have four more months here. My eyes are swollen from crying so much. You mean so much to me and it really sucks that you had to go. You became one of my best friends, and you were there for me even when my other friends weren't. When they left me, you were there. Smiling through the pain. And I admire you so much for that. I cannot even imagine how hard it must have been, being in another country while your mom is very ill. I know you needed to go home. But I need you, and I miss you. I hate the world for taking you 4,540 miles away from me. Even though there is nothing I can do I wish every day to see you. The gifts you gave me still smell like you, and that scent makes me want to cry but also incredibly happy at the same time. You have brought so much to my life in the short 5 months that you were here, and you have no idea how much that means to me.. how much you mean to me.
Danke, dass du meine Freund bist.
ImageImageImage

Previously Tigerclaw14892aj

❅ Hallo! Ich bin BORB.→→→→→→→→ Hello! I am BORB. ←←←←←←←←¡Hola! Yo Soy BORB. ❅

I am a bird-loving, trilingual human.

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImage

BORB

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jellybutter » Wed Jan 24, 2018 5:49 pm

will i ever be a good person? i mean, i really try but i always set myself back. i always tell myself to stop but this time i mean it. i talked to michael for a long time before snapping out of it, then started talking to brandon- those people are possibly the WORST people in my grade. i shouldnt be talking to brandon, he's such an idiot. i need to get it into my head that this isnt acceptable-
    i think it's come pretty clear but i'm not sure yet. we'll see tomorrow
jellybutter

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mean&gay » Wed Jan 24, 2018 7:42 pm

this is so stupid lol

there are a few semi-lit roleplays i really really want to join, but they're all containing the same group of users and i feel like i'm barging in on their clique and they're gonna get sick of me. i'm pretty sure they're lovely people but like i'm still paranoid and keeping my distance. and it's not like they're private rps, they're open ones, but still, i get all nervous. i get worried i'm not literate enough, either. like, these guys are so good with their words. lmao.
mean&gay

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me