Write a Letter You Cannot Send (Read the Rules!)

For topics which don't fit anywhere else! Discuss the weather, your mood, hobbies and interests. Remember, keep it child-friendly :)

Re: Write a Letter You Cannot Send (Read the Rules!)

Postby Flowerbud X. » Sat Nov 04, 2017 1:09 pm

To Those Concerned,
This is all my fault I shouldn't of even brought it up. Yeah money is always an issue, but I should've kept my mouth shut. I honestly didnt think anyone would go this far to get the money. I just this is my fault. She wouldnt have a record if it wasnt for me. "Oh well it was her choice" but it wouldnt of come to this if it wasnt for me. I caused all this. I caused her to distance herself. I caused her to do something terrible for it. I'm glad she is safe and coming back to us tomorrow but...I just dont know what to think or feel. It all comes to the issue of me bringing it up She probably wont even want to be near me anymore and I dont blame her. I'm such a mess.
I-
I might not be back for a little bit....
-V
ImageW.I.PxImage
Not everyday is gonna be a good day
Not everything is gonna go your way
It's all about the way you think
Rise from your past, don't sink
Flowerbud X.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ParaKitty » Sat Nov 04, 2017 1:54 pm

dear t,
ouch
Seems like you’ve been ignoring me?
Idk if we’re friends or even acquaintances at this point .n.

Dear me,
Stop being so bummed about t and letting that take a toll on practically everything else .-.
Gahh

Dear Q,
Yoo, it’s been way too long since I’ve seen you around school.
It seems like I only see you after school when I have a test to make up.
Shame, I want more classes with you next year.
ParaKitty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Jackie » Sat Nov 04, 2017 2:10 pm

Dear ___,

What's up with this? You said you wanted to be friends but then disregard me, inviting me to go places but then cancel the plan without letting me know. At first I was upset over the whole deal, but now I'm pretty much over it. However, I still wonder why you approach me from time to time, asking me if I'm okay, which is pretty weird because you're the one who decided to leave me out. It confuses me, and it's kind of annoying me now. I'd rather be left alone at this point then answer the same question over and over.
Image Image
Jackie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cardboardteeth » Sat Nov 04, 2017 2:34 pm

dear e -
why do you act like i hurt you?
you told me to do it.
you told me to do it and
and when i did
you yell at me and you cry
you tell me i was a bad person.
you deadnamed me.
how could you?
i thought you loved me.
i hope you realize you're
becoming exactly like w.
you had the nerve
to talk behind my back
with someone i trusted
hell i even trusted you.
i hope you're happy that
you lost me and s.
i hope you're happy with
yourself.

dear t and p -
i wish i could
talk to you one
last time.
i wish i could
hold you and
make you feel okay.
i wish i could tell
you that i miss you.
but you're gone now.
i'm sorry they never
gave you love.
i'm sorry they never
paid you any attention
but most of all i'm
sorry i wasn't there.
if there's a heaven
i hope you're there
right now. i hope
you are happy now.

dear k -
how could you let
yourself go so far?
i miss you so much
but i know i can
never see you
again and it
really hurts to
think about.
what about d?
or j or l?
don't you miss
them? don't..
don't you miss
me? don't you
miss your life?
we loved you
so much
you know that.
i have nothing
but bad memories
of you.. but i
can't help but
miss the old you.
before this all
happened. before,
when i was a kid,
when i believed
you would
always be here
with me.
i miss you.
i miss you
so much.

dear e -
i could never
help you enough.
i'm so sorry.
i miss you
so much
and it's been
three years.
i know that
if heaven exists
you're there
right now.
be happy.
be happy for me.

dear jp -
i wish that
you wouldn't
purposefully taunt
me and tease
me. you know
how much it
hurts. you have
to know.
i want to tell you
how it hurts
but i cant.
not yet.
i just hope
you'll see
on your own.
mokiemeekie is my sister
very very inactive
cardboardteeth

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Caffeini » Sun Nov 05, 2017 12:56 am

Dear C,
I honestly hate you at this point.
You always say that everything is my fault and when I tell you that, you act like your depressed and that I'm making your depression worse. You get all angry when I make a new friend and then you continue to insult them.
You always make posts were you mention that you hate me, but it more looks like you want to get back together.
Sorry, but that won't happen.
I have moved on.
I don't want you in my life anymore.
Caffeini

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby leafkinz » Sun Nov 05, 2017 6:08 am

when youre like this it makes me not want to come over i dont want to see you when youre mad at me im sorry we both end up upset and we dont need that its dumb im sorry im sorry
dear evan hansen - taylor swift - therian - asexual - slytherin - twenty one pilots - webkinz
leafkinz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby oceanz » Sun Nov 05, 2017 6:49 am

dear mom --
you do realize you just told me my birthday isn't about me right? and that just because I want to do something else for my birthday.. you told me I don't care about my family? that I'm only here for your money? do you realize you just told dad right in front of me how you no longer have a reason to live in this state anymore and that you should move and leave me behind? do you realize how much you've pushed me away? maybe you have, maybe that's why you're lashing out. you've been pushing me away for a long time, ive told you this but you always deny it and say its my fault (pushing me further away). you don't even know my life anymore. you know just as much as I want you to. you don't know that I have a huge group of new friends I spend almost every day with. that I'm planning to move in to a house with 3 of them. it's sad. ive always wanted to be close to you but you make it so hard. ive tried. you haven't. whatever. I guess ill stop trying with you.
-- your daughter

dear my --
stop complaining. we have different lives. just because I hang out with other people doesn't mean you aren't my best friend. don't freaking be that way. stop telling our other friends ive abandoned you. we've gone through this. when I work, you're not busy, when you work, I'm not busy, when you go to school I'm having my day off, when I go to school it's your day off. we will make time for each other. this isn't the end.
-- still your best friend

dear k --
what the heck dude. I haven't even known you that long and I literally spend practically every day with you. we have so much in freaking common. I'm literally listening to the playlist of songs you gave me. and theyre all beautiful. you scare me. because again, I haven't known you that long, but I can already feel I would do anything for you. ive been warned. our friends told me to stay away from you, or else id get hurt. I'm trying, but youre just so different. I'm trying to distance myself.. i know i cant get involved. hell man. i love ya.
-- "yeah people always sing me that song"

dear new group --
wow. I'm so so happy to have met you all. I could literally cry about it. you all have such beautiful souls. and great singing voices?! like wow it's crazy. i cant wait to see you all soon, I already miss you and it's only been like almost two days. i hope to be in your lives for a long time because youre all super great. i love you guys. youre my family now.
-- the newbie

Image Image Image
oceanz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby birdskullz » Sun Nov 05, 2017 9:21 am

Our precious Rumble Bear,
Look i know you said not to bother you or worry over it but you kinda blocked me everywhere and i gotta share some things we found out!!!! (☄ฺ◣д◢)☄ฺ
So it turns out he set you up (ಥ⌣ಥ) he wasn't trying to help you!!! in fact icichi as the money now, and i'm sorry he had to do that to you m(。_。;))m
Now this next thing is a smaller issue but more concerning for us ヾ(_ _*) Aiden told us about what happened and he was pretty concerned.
In fact, he said you did that pretty well and was surprised that you acted so calmly under such pressure ʕ•̀ω•́ʔ✧ !!! Poor bean, i hope icichi doesn't touch you again.
But he was kinda concerned, he said you did THAT too well for that to have been the first time.
is there something you aren't telling us? ಠ_ಠ I understand you act really cold and stuff but you're still really soft and squishy and nobody wants you to deal with this alone!!!!
Despite all this, she would be proud of you, Rou! Even if you were young i don't think she was lying when she said she loved you and she probably still would to this day!!! You'll always be her Pumpkin Spice and Roubear even if you hated it when she called you that (ノ´ヮ´)ノ*:・゚✧ <333 This isn't your fault, don't let them convince you otherwise!
And don't worry, they didn't touch Aspen. He's safe, you don't need to worry about him!!! I hate how much they use him and her against you TMT
It's okay to be weak sometimes, you don't need to hide all the time!!! we're here for a reason \(;w;)/ <333
-- Hannah
birdskullz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby aestheticShadows » Sun Nov 05, 2017 11:44 am

Dear M,
You said we could still be friends, even though we broke up. Even though you're chasing T. Even though you blocked me and ignored my texts. Even though you made plans with everybody in our friend group but me. Even though when I saw you in the hall you wouldn't even look at me...
I really want to talk to one of my friends about it, but I still love you too much to want to ruin your name.. You aren't talking to me about anything, and I can tell something is wrong. Please stop talking about me behind my back and putting words into my mouth. That isn't what friends do, is it, friend???
-Tobi
Edit bc I don't want to make another post:
"It feels good to be single
No worries about responsibility or feeling like every word you say is gonna mess it all up" I never knew I made you feel this way??? You always seemed so relaxed when we were together?????????
Last edited by aestheticShadows on Mon Nov 06, 2017 2:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
aestheticShadows

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tree, » Sun Nov 05, 2017 1:42 pm

____,
You had a single job, and you failed me. Do not force me to give you that punishment again. You are already on a piece bond, you do not want to be in that situation again. After all, Aiden said he did not mind. Do not turn yourself into a dumpster. I have warned you. Your job, this time, will be very different. Lets not make this more difficult than it has to be. Learning to control you, has helped me more than anyone. And I am not giving up the reins now. Do be careful. If you grow immune to this, Aiden, and the rest of your little pets will be damaged as well. I would be sorry, if only you were not like them. You are the only competitor that he has. Soon, I will be able to let you go. But until her brother gets what he wants, I am afraid I can't loosen my grip. He does not want you here. You, killed his sister. But, if you listen to me, US, I can get him to leave you alone. They are afraid of you. They do not want to be on the blacklist you have formed. With time, it will be cleared. If you listen to me. Who knows, maybe by the end of this you, will also get what you want from it. If you think I have not noticed your minor attraction to the same boy I use to punish you... But, there are two others also on your mind with him. If, you can focus, and do what I ask, you will get something in return. He has strings on Malik. Of course he would never hurt you. But, he did not have a choice. Her brother has more power than even you do. We, can solve that problem.
You will no longer be targeted for her death, if we can do this. If you get distracted by anything, this could fail.
And I will make sure your reputation is not the ONLY thing you will lose.
, Yours Truly.
tree,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me