TheComfortCorner | V.7

For topics which don't fit anywhere else! Discuss the weather, your mood, hobbies and interests. Remember, keep it child-friendly :)

Re: TheComfortCorner | V.7

Postby samm. » Mon Jan 01, 2018 3:36 pm

Really hoping that 2018 is the year things fall into place for me, but I have a feeling it won't be.. I know I can't just expect things to magically get better without putting in any effort, but it just seems like whenever I put in any sort of effort towards anything in my life, nothing works out. Its really disheartening =/

╔════════════════════════════╗
elliot / ellie, or sam | genderfluid | he/they
single | polyromantic demisexual | polyam
omnist | covenless witch | scorpio / ox
infp-t | chaotic good | poet | listo

╚════════════════════════════╝

samm.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Charizard ! » Mon Jan 01, 2018 3:41 pm

I'm just so scared, everything is wrong. my friend hates me, my one and only friend. she says she doesnt but honestly, who would want ro be around me? im nothing irl like i am on the internet, im an idiot and just want attention from everyone around me because im a capricorn and "all zodiac signs MUST be correct to these timblr posts!". I wish we hung out more irl but im horrible. I'm a monster, shes even called me a manipulative spycopath. I hate her, but I lover her aswell. I hate when she says such bad things about herself, I hate feeling thid way. But everytime I want some alone time and everytime I "snap" im a bad person. So she can be worn out, made fun of and allowed to snap but when everything is wrong with me I have no excuse? She onky cares about her problems. she cares about no one around her. she doesnt care about me. just about me. She says I don't deserve to see her nice side. To see her caring side, I dont deserve anything im just a bad person and I hate myself. why cant i just be done with life for once? Why cant I say how much I want to die without her taking it as a joke? why cant things go wrong dor me, why doesnt she seem to accept the fact that other people have issues? why cant she see that I hate myself, want this to end so badly, have EVERYTHING WRONG IN MY LIFE? Sure theres some happy moments, but she doesnt let me speak about those either. I hate this, why csnt this all end?
Last edited by Charizard ! on Mon Jan 01, 2018 10:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
-

-
-
--
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

°•──────  ImageImageImageImageImageImage  ─────━•°
Hello! You can call me pika/defresh/charizard
my fave pokemon are Charizard and Bastiodon :)

Add me on Animaljam? @Defresh
♡ 500+ hours in Town of Salem 1 & 2 ♡

。.。:❀ --'--- flightrising l x l insta ---'-- ❀:。.。
---
Charizard !

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spearow » Mon Jan 01, 2018 5:49 pm

I’m so cranky and stressed. Idk what to do with myself I just want some space from my family. Feeling so down idek. I’ve been sick, I just want to rest but I can’t. I either get yelled at or am unable to fall asleep. There is a stray cat that I look after, she isn’t doing so well. I want to help her but a shelter would just put her down. Her mouth is infected and her teeth are basically gone (she is a really old cat). I’m short on rent but I always want to spend money I don’t have on these animals people keep throwing out. I don’t know what to do. I’m restless. At least I’m keeping her warm tonight have her inside out of the cold with a bowl of food and a blanket just for her. <3
▌▓
▌▓
▌▓
▌▓
▌▓
▌▓
▌▓
▌▓
▌▓
▌▓
▌▓
▌▓
▌▓
▌▓
▌▓
xx
xxxImage
xx
xxx
❥ Trade me?
xxstatus: tired
x x
xxtradesisolistoAuction
xx➵ Looking for wishlist!
Spearow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ﻬ elysian ﻬ » Mon Jan 01, 2018 6:02 pm

I told you I felt sick in the stomach and you punched me anyways, making me throw up. You also winded me which panicked me. You know I’m afraid of both of those, yet you still did it to your pleasure.

You treat me like garbage. When you need someone to talk to, I’m here. When I need to talk to someone, I’m alone. I text you to hang out but you always say you have other plans, yet you spend your entire day at home in front of your computer.

I’ve tried so hard yet you keep pushing me back down.

I keep forgiving you and saying it’s alright, you’re my only friend and I don’t want to lose you. I know I deserve better but I cannot bring myself to ditch you and make other friendships..

I’ve gotten to the point where I don’t know what to do anymore, you’ve stressed me out so much because school is in 2 months and I don’t want to be a loner. I having constant panic attacks thinking about it, replaying different scenarios in my head.

What on earth do I do with you, friend :(
ﻬ elysian ﻬ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hollyglow » Mon Jan 01, 2018 8:26 pm

One of my friends makes some bad choices, and they aren't even exactly her fault, per se, at least not always, but it still really stresses me out. Not going into detail, but the point is just that it freaks me out, especially because she already has a lot of medical and mental problems. She's become, for lack of a better word, a complete teenager. I worry about her a lot, and I want her to make good choices, but sometimes I just have too much faith in people. It's definitely gotten me hurt before, and I want to believe this is different, but I just can't. Every time she tells me about one of these things, it's this massive anxiety trigger, especially because we usually talk at night when I'm tired and not in a great place mentally. But I also want to be there for her, because she's there for me in a way no one else really is. I wish it didn't have to be this hard, and I want to talk to her without having a panic attack.

Also---she's not making seriously bad decisions or anything, just things that are pretty dumb.
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
SINGING THE SONG OF ANGRY MEN

ImageImage
Hi! I'm Erin/Eren/Aaron. Um.
Not sure what else to put here...I
guess, I'm kinda an average
teen...ask my pronouns, please.
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ IT IS THE MUSIC OF A PEOPLE WHO WILL NOT BE SLAVES AGAIN!━━━━━━━
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙
━━━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━━━
©
━━━━━━━━━━
⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙
to die for lack of love is horrible.

the asphyxia of the soul.

✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕
hollyglow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby pjnk » Mon Jan 01, 2018 8:44 pm

❥Shilou&Crew wrote:
    Really hoping that 2018 is the year things fall into place for me, but I have a feeling it won't be.. I know I can't just expect things to magically get better without putting in any effort, but it just seems like whenever I put in any sort of effort towards anything in my life, nothing works out. Its really disheartening =/

keep in mind everything you want to change for this year and motivate yourself to put effort into everything you do.
im working towards stopping procrastinating and im a huuuuge procrastinator so it's really hard for me but its going good so far

now all my emotions are all cause of you
pjnk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FayrinPhoenix » Mon Jan 01, 2018 8:53 pm

~~~

For the past 3 months or so my girlfriend has been completely down.. And since it is a long distance relationship it is really hard for me to comfort her, which absolutely breaks my heart. I love her dearly. About a month ago she moved houses, but this house has no wifi nor does she get any service.. So we can barely ever talk to one another. It just makes her feel worse and worse, and I can't understand why we can't be happy for once. SOMETHING just has to get in the way. I don't know what to do.. I cry so much because it hurts me so much, but I really want to be with her. I don't want to leave her because I need her and she needs me. I just wish the both of us could have a happy relationship with no interruptions like this. I don't want her to feel sad.. Because when she does I also feel sad. She deserves so much happiness with what is going on in her life. It's hard for me to help her when we can't even talk for a good 2 minutes...

~~~

━━━━━
    flightrising
    the name's fay!
    i'm a very friendly
    girl with a love for
    pokemon, drawing, and
    games.
    i'm a trombone player.
    i also love ramen.
    credit

━━━━━

FayrinPhoenix

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ♥RaspberryRedPanda♥ » Mon Jan 01, 2018 9:13 pm

this is weird
i have no clue why i keep thinking like this
for some odd reason, i'm constantly worried i'll get banned from cs
every post i make, i wonder if it's hurtful or breaking the rules
every pm i send - did i do or say something wrong?
whatever it may be, i can't take it back now
cs is my escape
without it, i can't talk to people in real life
if you aren't my girlfriend or a really close friend of mine
i'm horrified to make a sound
in this game
i feel safe, like i can be myself without feeling trapped
i can come out, be the trans guy i am inside
if i ever get hacked... banned...
if something goes wrong...
i can't even bare to think about it
all the friends i've made on this site
all the amazing people i've met
gone
poof

this is stupid
this post is dumb
i shouldn't complain like this

i'm a walking nightmare
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage Credits: © © ©
♥RaspberryRedPanda♥

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby - ; bonk! » Mon Jan 01, 2018 9:29 pm

I'm spending my first few hours of 2018 in a hospital bed

basically? i'm kinda a big deal.
✦ ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

lee || genderfluid || 18+
highly inactive
but i show up once in a blue moon.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ ✦
i mean, d'ya even know who you're talkin' to?
- ; bonk!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ﻬ elysian ﻬ » Mon Jan 01, 2018 9:47 pm

I tried talking to you, about what happened.

You said you didn't care and wanted me to leave you alone, so I did.

I haven't heard from you since.. I think we aren't friends anymore.

What did I do? Did I say something wrong? Did I hurt you?

I'm sorry, whatever I did, I didn't intend to.

Please be my friend again, I miss you.

I remember when we first became friends, we were so content.

Now, look at us. Separate, broken, enemies.

It hurts, knowing for the few years we knew each other you never genuinely liked me.

You never cared about me, relished the moments we spent together.

I believed you were my friend, I thought we were happy.

But now it's all gone.

I'm in your past, you've left and disremembered anything about me.

You've blocked me on all social media platforms, I have no way of communicating with you.

I can't tell you how unhappy I am with losing you, how mad I am at you for doing this to me.

I'm now no longer apart of your life and that makes my heart throb in agony.
ﻬ elysian ﻬ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me