TheComfortCorner | V.7

For topics which don't fit anywhere else! Discuss the weather, your mood, hobbies and interests. Remember, keep it child-friendly :)

Re: TheComfortCorner | V.7

Postby mew, » Tue Feb 28, 2017 10:05 am

i'm pathetic. The kid years younger than me plays better.
It's so embarrassing. Why do i even try?
I can't get better, no matter what I do.
the high notes aren't hard
I just can't play them
I feel so stupid.

I've been playing my trumpet for years and I can't get better.
What is wrong with me? I am the oldest, most experienced, but i just...
I just can't do anything. I'm supposed to play a solo and i can't play it.
idk what to do...
mew,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby chooch » Tue Feb 28, 2017 11:50 am

He makes me so anxious
she/her, leo, isfp-t | about
chooch

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Thalassic » Tue Feb 28, 2017 11:58 am

I feel like a piece of trash
a disappointment
I can't do anything right
I'm no good for anything.
Thalassic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dystopian Roach » Tue Feb 28, 2017 12:11 pm

I have teeth sharper than a human should have
I roar instead of yell
I growl instead of mumble
I'm hairy and covered in scars
I scare people with a simple glare

Im a monster
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
═══════
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ʀʜʏᴛʜᴍ ᴏғ
▬▬▬▬▬
ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴀʀ ᴅʀᴜᴍs
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
═══════
ImagexxxxxImagexxxxxImage
━━━━𝙲𝙾𝚄𝙽𝚃𝙸𝙽𝙶 𝙱𝙾𝙳𝙸𝙴𝚂 𝙻𝙸𝙺𝙴 𝚂𝙷𝙴𝙴𝙿━━━━
╔════════════╗

xyo, im daddy roach.
━━━━━━━━━━
xive got a thing for all--
xtypes of gore.--
xim a proud juggalo,--
xand have an unhealthy--
xlove for needles. I own
xa peculiar, large
xcollection of animal--
xbones, claws, teeth.--
xI also adore weapons.
━━━━━━━━━━
youtube | my blog
tumblr | art shop
deviantart | sketchbook

━━━━━━━━━━

╚════════════╝
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Dystopian Roach

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby chooch » Tue Feb 28, 2017 12:28 pm

Bluebear. wrote:
please read:

I wanted to share this with everyone. If you are ever considering hurting yourself or ending your life please sit and think about if it is really worth it. Is it really worth destroying your own body to help relieve the pain, which will only cause more suffering in the end. It is not. You are worth so much more than what you perceive. If you are ever having these thoughts please talk to someone. There is always someone to talk to. They will listen to your thoughts so you don't have to keep them bottled up inside until they are physically deteriorating your mind. Talk to your friends, they are here for you. Talk to your family they can give you advice and help you. Talk to your doctors. A world without you would be different. Every human on planet earth has depth, has importance to our world to help shape the future generations. Things will get better and I can promise you that if you just hold on. Hold on to those memories that bring you joy and help relieve your pain and suffering at the end of each and every day. You are unique. Don't ever change who you are because you are you. Yes, everyone has skin and bones that protects them and shields them from danger. Yes, everyone has a brain that provides them with thoughts everyday that can help shape who they are. And yes, everyone has guardians and influences that help lead them to the strong independent people that they will come if they just hold on. But the thing that I have noticed that no one in the entire world has in common is their personality. Those little things that make you, you. Those odd and out of place things are what make you special. You have importance, you are here for a reason and hurting yourself and beating yourself down because of the way you are feeling is not the right way. Those thoughts are natural. But please talk to someone about them.

Don't starve yourself. We need nutrients to carry on and live. Starving yourself to become skinnier is only going to wind up affecting you more. The best way to get to your goal is to take care of yourself. You will wind up in the hospital attached to hospital tubes, struggling for your life. Your family will be worrying about you. I don't have very much information about this topic, but I know it's something that shouldn't go unspoken about. When you eat something please don't try to get it back out of you. I know this Is a very sensitive topic but I believe that it is important that I talk about it. Other people don't get the lives that we have. Some kids don't get the chance to have food. They are happy with themselves. Please be happy with the way you are because you are beautiful. Your life is worth it to me and so many other people. So promise me this, stay true to yourself. We can get through this together. You're already half way there, remember that.

This was edited
Last edited by chooch on Tue Nov 28, 2017 2:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
she/her, leo, isfp-t | about
chooch

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby popping star » Tue Feb 28, 2017 12:47 pm

I feel like total crap. I feel like such a burden to my girlfriend and friends. I constantly vent since my life isn't the greatest. I have a poor diet due to the fact my family can rarely buy food. I get targeted for being LGBT. People my age pick on me. I hate worrying people I care about, ;w;
popping star

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Athaerys » Tue Feb 28, 2017 1:22 pm

Kokichi Ouma wrote:
I feel like total crap. I feel like such a burden to my girlfriend and friends. I constantly vent since my life isn't the greatest. I have a poor diet due to the fact my family can rarely buy food. I get targeted for being LGBT. People my age pick on me. I hate worrying people I care about, ;w;

Oi, youre never a burden! Youve pulled me through hard times, and I want to be here for you. If I didnt do that, what kind of girlfriend would I be? I wont leave you in your darkest hour, and I doubt you would leave me in mine.
WIP
Call me Harper and use She/They
Athaerys

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby critter » Tue Feb 28, 2017 1:26 pm

I noticed something terrible. School down in Florida wired me to be afraid to go, but here in Nebraska, its easy, I always think I'm going to have a terrible day, but I don't. School from me my whole life was never easy, now it is and I'm afraid. I can't believe that school down in Florida got so bad and gave me terrifying anxiety to the point I had a mental breakdown here because it was an early release day and I didn't know how those worked because we had a switch schedule. God, life is confusing.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I'm chasing my dreams,
catch you on the flip side <3
last checked 1/15/23
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
critter

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby serotonin. » Tue Feb 28, 2017 1:36 pm

Last edited by serotonin. on Sun Mar 05, 2017 6:05 pm, edited 3 times in total.
serotonin.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ------- » Tue Feb 28, 2017 1:36 pm

if anyone needs anyone to talk to for support or comfort or any of that, my pms are always open to listen and lend an ear & advice.
-------

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me