TheComfortCorner | V.10

For topics which don't fit anywhere else! Discuss the weather, your mood, hobbies and interests. Remember, keep it child-friendly :)

Re: TheComfortCorner | V.10

Postby Soy Sauce » Wed Jul 05, 2023 10:12 am

I tried to have a good day. I got told i was awkward and hard to be friends with? Some lady accused my dog of attacking hers when he hasn’t left my side all day. I am a responsible dog owner and she’s trying to blame me because her dog ran off and got hurt? I tried to eat. I tried to make friends. I tried I tried I tried. Why cant i just have one summer go the way it was promised? I had a good day yesterday. This is probably karma or smthn.
”Witches can be right, giants can be good.
You decide what's right, you decide what's good. Just remember,
someone is on your side. (Our side) No one is alone”<3

Sawyer/ Free Art /Art shop!
x
”I’ll swear that I loved you”
Soy Sauce

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby alleyway » Wed Jul 05, 2023 5:27 pm

I want to be whole but I am hollow. I feel nothing. I am empty.
alleyway

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby amaoretto » Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:11 pm

cw// pet loss

my partners childhood dog was put down this morning :( he lived a long happy life and it was just time.
i’ve known this dog for 5 years so it does feel hard, he was the best guy ever. he’s now back with his best friend and he’s probably able to run on all 4 legs again :)

i’ve been seeing pet loss quotes on tiktok recently but i didn’t realize it was a sign. i saw this one about how this person came home to a half bag of dog food after they lost their dog,,, what do you do with the rest of it? what do you do with all of his toys? i grieve for his family today, i think about them and hold them close to my heart today <3

this is also my first personal experience with loss so i have a lot of feelings right now,,,, every time i walked into my bf’s house his dog would be laying by the door, he’d look at me and wag his tail :,) it’s gonna hurt the first time i don’t see that thank goodness i’m seeing my therapist tomorrow

hopefully we’ll meet again big guy :)
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

ama | adult | art shop | th
commissions: ✔ PMs: ✔
looking to trade for ALL
pets adopted 7/24
art by tsu-bear

amaoretto

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DancingPotato » Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:13 pm

Rejection, three close people moving in the past month, and struggling with self doubt :(
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

99% of people in the world enjoy skittles. .99% of people in the world do NOT enjoy skittles. Post this to your signature if you are part of the .01% who stand in the street throwing skittles at small children while screaming, "Taste the Freaking RAINBOW!"

Hopelessly addicted to Candy Crush
Username used to be KyliePearl, I just wanted to mix it up a bit :lol:

DancingPotato

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby gamer » Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:37 pm

It's selfish to say this, for the people who actually deal with it and wish they didn't have to, but I kind of wish I was in a family where I might have been forced into something, even if I didn't want it, so that maybe I would have something to show for myself. Some sort of talents. I was watching videos of piano players and was just thinking like, if I had been doing this since I was a child I might be good at it now. But I can hardly learn it now, even if I want to. I grew up with very relaxed parents about that sort of thing, but that made me grow up to have no real skills or talents.
gamer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Grayson. » Thu Jul 06, 2023 5:59 pm

stop gaslighting me. you want to be the one to do something so don't blame me for it going bad when you don't keep up with it and then put words in my mouth. it doesn't make any sense?

i'm tired of getting gaslighted dawg
Grayson.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby coffee.berry » Thu Jul 06, 2023 8:36 pm

I still remember the third of December, me in your sweater
    You said it looked better on me than it did you
    Only if you knew how much I liked you
    But I watch your eyes as she
    Walks by
    What a sight for sore eyes
    Brighter than the blue sky
    She's got you mesmerized while I die
    Why would you ever kiss me?
    I'm not even half as pretty

You gave her your sweater, it's just polyester
    But you like her better
    Wish I were Heather

hii! i'm aya/vai <3 feel free to shoot me a pm, i don't bite!!
    status: really busy in real life so if i respond late, sorry <3
    © ~ she/her ~ toyhouse
coffee.berry

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Meoauniaea » Fri Jul 07, 2023 1:25 am

I've been struggling a lot lately with seeing eye to eye with my service dog. I know there's a lot of stress and tension as some people have taken fourth of July to mean ALL of July lately (seriously. five nights of fireworks so far.), and that's not helping. But we're both worked up and anxious and it's helping neither of us.

I've tried compression garments for her, and taking time away from the screen to work on art for me, but as I'm in crunch time right now I genuinely am bouncing back and forth between tasks nonstop.

I have a few stressful items coming up and/or going on right now:
-My first model horse show is in August, and I still have a ton of prep to do.
-Finances aren't great but I'm aware that this is an ongoing struggle for me.
-Camp NaNoWriMo is ongoing at the moment and I'm doing a double.
-I am on not one. not two. but THREE competitive gaming teams, so practices are a constant thing daily.
-I am attempting to work on multiple language learning programs with multiple languages.
-I'm trying to better maintain and clean up my apartment.

Add to this last point that my husky is molting and isn't exactly the most tidy of creatures.

As for the model show, I am still working on painting several models I plan to show, along with cleaning and packing everyone who will be going. I also need to tag everyone and this means setting up the tags. They all need the horse name, the horse breed, the horse gender, and my tag code. I have two tag codes so to avoid headaches I am just giving them all both and hyphenating it, so an average tag looks like this:
Justin
Morgan
Stallion
FFF-KIW
with FFF-KIW standing for Flying Fox Farms (my model stable name) - Kiwi (my first service dog's name), since it's pretty distinctive.

I'm just. Really worked up and struggling to calm down.

Another issue is finances and as you probably know, food prices are outrageous right now. Bread, which used to be 1.78, is now 4.38. This would be understandable... if this wasn't for the brand that literally has the bakery in my town and pays absolutely nothing in shipping or transport costs. Most meat is at $12 a pound, which is impossible to afford. Food stamps is currently $80 a month and I'm spending over 200$ a month for just one person. I'm really bitter about this since I am on disability and that extra 120 comes out of my pet care, clothing replacement, and utility funds. This means I literally can't save anything most months, and I want to get a name change and afford to travel next year. I'm already "out" as my new name which is nice but I want it to be my LEGAL name sooner rather than later. Thankfully, my awesome bosses insist on calling me my new name and correct others on my name, which is so incredible.

Thanks for listening to my vent. I needed that.

You can call me Hadley, that's fine too.
How to say my username (and the meaning)
Toyhou.se || Flight Rising || Pixpet || Final Outpost || PFQ
Discord: redfailhawk

Lilypad won her AKC CGC title on 10/18/23!
Lilypad won her CGCA title on 11/8/23!

NaNoWriMo Winner:
2018-2019-2020-2021-2022-2023
Meoauniaea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby selkirks » Fri Jul 07, 2023 6:55 am

is now an appropriate time to grieve?
selkirks

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LittleMaple » Fri Jul 07, 2023 7:53 am

FEELING STRESSED AND IDK WHY!!!!!!!!!! SOBBING!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!? I CANT PUT SHEETS ON MY BED!!!! UIUAAAGGHHUHHAGAGAGAGAU

Not doing good :(
    maple moment
    call me maple!
    artist, poet, goober
    i <3 warrior cats
    ──────────────────
    the poptart! 🍩
    ──────────────────
    ImageImage
    ──────────────────
    Aetherclan SSG TPO
    SVBs TRMK (HAWKC)