Write a Letter You Cannot Send (Read the Rules!)

For topics which don't fit anywhere else! Discuss the weather, your mood, hobbies and interests. Remember, keep it child-friendly :)

Re: Write a Letter You Cannot Send (Read the Rules!)

Postby wonpil » Thu Jul 13, 2017 8:06 am

dear t
    the mood was weird sorry - maybe next time?

dear k
    you're a little rat and i am not even sorry for what happened last night and you BEST believe you are gonna pay me back

dear m
    pls let me buy it lmao

dear n
    that was a really deep conversation and i lowkey regret somethings i said

dear m
    answer my calls
    aylin | she/her | rule. 4 dance when you feel ugly |
    slow replies due to nursing school! pls bump dms<3
wonpil

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby vampz » Thu Jul 13, 2017 9:11 am

removed
Last edited by vampz on Mon Jul 17, 2017 1:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
blue - she/her
currently a wip!
vampz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Athaerys » Thu Jul 13, 2017 11:42 am

Dear L,
Can you please just listen to reason for once? Or are you too tired to? Yes I know how bad of a situation you are in, but the way you want to handle it is not an option. Its never an option and I dont see how it could be. Im staying by your side until you listen to what Im saying. Look at what youre doing. Youre pushing everyone away. Youre pushing me away, R left because you pushed her away, V is who knows where. Its just a cycle. You attempt something, I stop you, we are happy for like 4 days then we do the same thing over and over. Its getting old. Im getting tired. Im getting tired of everything. Cant you see how this is harming everyone else around you? Or how youre acting? Or what messages youre sending with your actions? Then again, Im an emotional wreck who ruins everything so believe me or not. Your choice. You dont listen to whatever anyone says at all, so you probably wont listen to what I say at all. I dont think youve ever listened to anyone at all.. Youre pushing me away L, do you really want to be alone? Because if you do, then keep pushing me away. I cant handle this much for long. Youre choice.

-Your Ex
WIP
Call me Harper and use She/They
Athaerys

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Yubel Fated » Thu Jul 13, 2017 12:29 pm

Dear Dark Nature,

I don't think you come on all that often anymore. How are you? Are you still into
The Devil Is A Part-Timer and Kid Icarus: Uprising? If not, I wonder what you're
into now. It hasn't been that long, but it has been awhile.

If you aren't coming onto Chickensmoothie anymore, I sincerely wish you the best
in whatever you're doing now.

An old concerned friend,
WinterSerperior.

Dear Demon,

I'm sorry we lost all contact with each other. I didn't know that my 3DS
was going to be stolen. I just hope the schmuck that got it deleted your
friend code in the process before it was sold to someone else.

You still aren't able to get onto your Fanfiction.net account either are you?
Both Maniac and I miss you so so much. Daisy and Kayla miss you too.

I hope we can form Demshakaydaniac again in all our marysuish glory.
That was fun, and i'm sure you'd like my new friend Phoenix as well too!
Its been five whole years since you, Maniac and I became friends. Isn't
that crazy?

Anyway, I can't make this too long.

We love and miss you lots,
WinterSerperior

I'm not your protagonist I'm not even my own
I don't know anything I don't even know what I don't know

And if you look outside you'll see disintegrating trees

╔══════════════╗
Name: Shadow
Profile: Judai/Jaden Yuki
Previous: Sora (Kingdom Hearts)
Call me anything though! So be creative!
~Credit~
╚══════════════╝

And if you look outside you'll see disintegrating trees

The artificial way the sunlight bounces off of
g̸̢̮̥̏͝l̷͔̘͍̑̍͝ì̶̛̠̖̒t̸̢̰̩̀̔̾̕c̴̨̘͌̄̈́̿h̶̡͙͔̫̆͜͝í̴̝̎͛̀n̵̡̘̰̈́̔ḡ̷̢̨̫̬̓̀ leaves

────────────────

Yubel Fated

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RaliaTheWolf » Thu Jul 13, 2017 12:47 pm

Dear Friend,
Can I even call you that anymore? 'Friend'? I'm pretty forgiving and I roll with the punches, but honestly you're about to step over the line into dangerous territory. What's that? You haven't done anything? Well, have I got a list for you! *Ahem* *Rolls out long piece of paper*
-You have gotten between me and my best friend and now I hardly can talk to her because you had to take my place
-You get angry with me when I hang out with someone other than you, but yet you hang out with other people all the time (especially my best friend, or shall I say ex-best friend)
-You gave me no grief when my dog died and even had the audacity to joke about him THE DAY AFTER HE PASSED AWAY. You also had to point out at least once a day how much you love your dog (whom you treat like trash) and rub in my face that you still have a dog
-You were taking said dog for a walk the other day and I decided to join you. He went crazy for whatever reason (probably because he's horribly trained) and wrapped his leash around my leg, cutting it the point where it will probably scar. It hurt something awful... I showed you what happened and what did you do? YOU LAUGHED. You also let your dog do this many more times, although those times I noticed it well in advance to be able to get out of the way... And you never even apologized...
-You copy everything I do! My lifelong dream is to be a vet... Until high school, you wanted to do something completely different. Now? You want to be a vet. I can tell you right now, if you can't handle spiders and other small, crawly things and animals being hurt, which you can't, you're never going to be able to handle what might come into your office. You also want to work together, which is NOT happening (and you had suggested a 'doggy daycare'). I have my plans for college all planned out. Strangely enough, you have those exact same plans... I rejoined two clubs this year that you have had absolutely zero interest in before, and suddenly you join them too? Coincidence? I think not!
There are COUNTLESS other things you've done to me that friends definitely should not do to one another... Why haven't I broken this off yet? If our moms weren't such great friends, I would have, and if you keep pushing my limits, I might do it anyway...
You would be so much better if you just acted like yourself instead of trying to be a copy of me... I wish you could see that...
So, friend? Maybe not... How about I call you acquaintance from now on... You can call me your 'best friend' all you want, but until you start treating me like your best friend, you won't be mine.
~Your 'acquaintance',
Ralia
Last edited by RaliaTheWolf on Fri Jul 14, 2017 4:46 am, edited 3 times in total.
Hello! I am RaliaTheWolf, but you can call me Ralia ^^ I love animals, writing, drawing, gaming, photography, and learning! I am not on here a ton since I am in school, but I am open to PMs or trades whenever and I'll get back to them as soon as I see them! I hope you have a great day! ^^

ImageImageImage
RaliaTheWolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby crabs! » Thu Jul 13, 2017 2:01 pm

dear, friend acquaintance .

look, i know what i said about you was not right
    in your eyes, but i don't regret saying it. in fact,
    everyone actually agrees, no matter how much i hate
    to say it. you call me worse, anyways, so why did
    it bother you that much? were you surprised that
    i actually spoke up to you instead of letting
    you treat me like trash? oh well. i expected
    you to take it as a joke, as you joked around about
    that stuff all the time, in a dark,"humorous" way, which
    i wasn't really alright with, but with your demanding
    and loud personality, there was nothing i could do to
    stop it. i just accepted you being furious at me, and
    when you talked bad about me behind my back, i just
    tried to keep my calm about it, which i was able to do.

until now. you decided to target your new 'friend' whom
    is also an extremely close friend of mine, just because
    she's a lesbian? what is wrong with you!? you lied about her
    being 'inappropriate' towards you at a party, and then
    started spreading rumors about her and talking about
    her in derogatory, homophobic ways. you know, she lost some
    close friends because of your horrible lies, and now, i may be
    the only person she can trust. i hope you know how hated you
    are right now, by me, MY friend, and many others.
    i'm sorry that i'm not sorry.

much, much 'love',
    k.
    (sorry it's so long, i had to get this off my chest.)
𝐈𝐌 𝐒𝐎𝐑𝐑𝐘, 𝐃𝐈𝐃 𝐈 𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐏 𝐎𝐍 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐌𝐎𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓?

kayla ∙ she / they ∙ aquarius ∙ #1 natasha romanoff simp ©
crabs!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RaliaTheWolf » Fri Jul 14, 2017 4:40 am

Dear A,
I know that you're hurting, and that those people are awful to you, but you keep trying something that will just make it worse. I've never met you in person, but I know that you're a beautiful person and I would hate to lose you... I don't know what else to tell you. I've just about given all the advice I have, but you don't seem to be listening to it...
I'll keep trying to help though. You'll get through this. You're strong.
~Your friend,
Ralia

Dear M,
I haven't heard from you in a while... Honestly I'm really worried. Are you okay? Where have you been these past few months?
I miss talking to you, even if we haven't talked a lot before...
~Your friend,
Ralia

Dear L,
I haven't really talked to you in a while either! How's life? You graduated this year... I hope that college will be better for you...
You know, you introduced me to a ton of people through one little group chat called "We Are Family"... I don't know if I thanked you for that... I'm still not sure why you did it... I mean, I'm glad; those people are like my family now, but I still don't know why? Was it simply because we were good friends and you wanted me to meet your other good friends? Or was it something more?
I still remember how we met...
I was just going along, scrolling through IG, when I saw a really nice, uplifting picture. The caption though... You were trying to help everyone else stay strong and be happy, but you needed someone to help you be strong and happy. So I commented a little message... I could probably still find it if I looked hard enough! And that's how it all began. Did you want me to help all of those other people too?
I'll do my best.
~Your friend,
Ralia
P.S. You ARE beautiful, and I'll keep telling you that until you believe it.
Hello! I am RaliaTheWolf, but you can call me Ralia ^^ I love animals, writing, drawing, gaming, photography, and learning! I am not on here a ton since I am in school, but I am open to PMs or trades whenever and I'll get back to them as soon as I see them! I hope you have a great day! ^^

ImageImageImage
RaliaTheWolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby IQuit;; » Fri Jul 14, 2017 8:19 am

l,

are you ok?? please answer me. i'm very worried about you and i hope you're ok.
if you see my messages i hope all the kitten pictures make you feel better at least.

your "meem partner in crime" who really really wants you to be ok,
oLLIE
i've quit cs.
IQuit;;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kyleeowens24 » Fri Jul 14, 2017 9:07 am

If only he knew that there is just something about him. I can't get him out of my head and I just wanna hug him and talk to him and... ugh. If only knew.
Set It Off
Pierce The Veil
Sleeping With Sirens
Get Scared
Bring Me The Horizon
Three Days Grace
FALLING IN REVERSE
>The girl you just called fat?... She is overdosing on diet pills.
>The girl you just called ugly?... She spends hours putting makeup on hoping people will like her.
>The boy you just tripped?... He is abused enough at home.
>That guy you just made fun of for crying?... His mother is dying.
{Put this in your signature if you're against bullying. I bet 95% of you wont re-post, but I'm sure the people with heart & backbone will}
I copied and pasted this from someone's sig. Ty!
Kyleeowens24

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lisica, » Fri Jul 14, 2017 9:40 am

grandad
      i want to tell you that i love you and i want to look after you. i am sorry that i only think of you on your anniversary or the days leading to your birthday or whenever i hear your favourite song. im sorry i sometimes forget your name. i am sorry that i never met you and im sorry you had to go through everything you did. you were so brave. you were an amazing man. i've never heard anyone say a bad thing about you. i know mum misses you just now. so does p, on my birthday i heard her talking to mum and j about you and gran. i want to be able to say that i miss you but quite frankly that's not possible- i don't even know what you looked like. so instead i'll say i missed out on you and gran. mum was five months pregnant with me when you passed. just another four months and you would have seen me and i you. i missed out on you. i love you. the family misses you. did you know that r thinks you've been reincarnated as s? i find that really really comforting. i really have missed out on you

i love you so so so much, happy birthday for monday,
      love granddaughter
lisica,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me