♥Crushes, Boyfriends, and Girlfriends | V6♥

For topics which don't fit anywhere else! Discuss the weather, your mood, hobbies and interests. Remember, keep it child-friendly :)

Re: ♥Crushes, Boyfriends, and Girlfriends | V6♥

Postby FoxScarf » Tue May 09, 2017 10:43 am

okay I'm not usually the kind of person to gush but I just have to share this because I feel like I'm gonna explode from excitement

I've been with my boyfriend for nearly four years now. we met in my junior year, his senior, and starting dating like a month later lol. I was worried about college, but we made it through all the hard times and now we go to school about thirty minutes from each other, so we spend every weekend together. And oh, my goodness. He surprised me a while ago, and asked me if I was doing anything after school lets out, and I told him no, I'm not going home until late May. So he went and reserved a place for us on the beach. We leave out this friday, and I'm incredibly excited. We've been on tons of roadtrips together, but none this long and none on our own yet, so I'm just ecstatic. My boyfriend is a really great person. He's kind and sweet to everyone he meets, and does everything he possibly can for me. We do everything together and even after this long, spending every weekend together, we never get bored of each other (at least not yet lol). And even when he or I don't want to meet up, we say so - though that isn't often because we'd rather just laze around together. He does some of the goofiest things to, he just makes my day so much better. I'm going to his place thursday and then we're leaving the next morning and oh man I can't wait. <3
FoxScarf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby n3rvous » Tue May 09, 2017 8:42 pm

we had to do this wellbeing thing the other day and i was put next to someone i guess i kinda like and we had to hold hands so
he at first held my wrist but slowly held myhand, literally just touching it, but he was holding it? like hfdfhgujdkfsj and i looked at the girl next to him and he was just hardly holding the sleeve of her jumper and not even her wrist

he also finds a way to touch me, like today we were walking out of maths and there were 3 ways he could've gone, the classroom had 3 students in it, me, him and my friend and he went my way. not only that but there was about a meter of space he could've walked in but he walked next to me and brushed my shoulder???
im confused need help
she knows what i think about

╔═════════════╗

she/her enfj <3 if it wasnt
already obvious i listen 2
sweater weather
truly just looking for
a friend who will bake
frog cookies w me so if
thats u hmu xo
very into dreampop/indie
rock music !! and cat ears
thas all :p have a nice
night/day !

╚═════════════╝
n3rvous

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Roonil Wazlib » Wed May 10, 2017 4:03 am

One of my friends has a weird obsessive crush on my and honestly I'm gonna stop talking to him. He's convinced we're soulmates and stuff like that and it just makes me super uncomfortable.
He's also been spreading it around how much he dislikes the person I'm dating, like making stuff up about them and it just really shows what kind of person he is...
It just really really bothers me how he thinks he knows me when he really doesn't know me that well at all. Like seriously, the person I'm dating knows me better and I've known them for four months.
BLACK LIVES MATTER
Image Image Image
Roonil Wazlib

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~IronRose~ » Wed May 10, 2017 8:06 am

So, me and my boyfriend are one day planning on having children after we get married but there is one problem. He wants to get them baptized shortly after they are born but I want to wait until they are old enough to understand what it is and decide whether or not they want it. I am not religious and I don't want to attend a church with my one day husband to only be shamed for being a non-believe and then being shamed worse for being a non-believer with baptized children. I don't want him to go behind my back to do this without my consent because if he does I would like want to divorce him, and that is what I see myself doing.
I also want to leave the decision up to my children and let them decide what they want. I don't want them to be forced into a religion at a young age like I was (which was horrible to me, my church was abusive towards my family). I don't want them to grow up thinking that we decided their beliefs for them. And baptism is solely religious, if they are not baptize it won't cause them to die or get sick so I really believe that it is not up to us and should be their decision.
Am I just being over controlling because I believe I'm in the right because if they are baptized without my consent or their own I will be very damaged and so will my marriage. It is already damaging my relationship with my boyfriend as it is. Why does he expect this from me? Why won't he let our children make their own decisions?
Live by the Sword
~IronRose~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nolan » Wed May 10, 2017 8:18 am

~DoNotTouchMe10~ wrote:So, me and my boyfriend are one day planning on having children after we get married but there is one problem. He wants to get them baptized shortly after they are born but I want to wait until they are old enough to understand what it is and decide whether or not they want it. I am not religious and I don't want to attend a church with my one day husband to only be shamed for being a non-believe and then being shamed worse for being a non-believer with baptized children. I don't want him to go behind my back to do this without my consent because if he does I would like want to divorce him, and that is what I see myself doing.
I also want to leave the decision up to my children and let them decide what they want. I don't want them to be forced into a religion at a young age like I was (which was horrible to me, my church was abusive towards my family). I don't want them to grow up thinking that we decided their beliefs for them. And baptism is solely religious, if they are not baptize it won't cause them to die or get sick so I really believe that it is not up to us and should be their decision.
Am I just being over controlling because I believe I'm in the right because if they are baptized without my consent or their own I will be very damaged and so will my marriage. It is already damaging my relationship with my boyfriend as it is. Why does he expect this from me? Why won't he let our children make their own decisions?

Was he baptized at a young age/is religious? Your faith and beliefs can dictate some of your actions, and as a parent you want the best for your children. I don't know him, but if I had to guess he probably believes that getting them baptized is for the best, especially if he was baptized when he was very young.

You're not being overcontrolling; in fact, I'm inclined to agree with you. Some people want to raise their children religiously and that's totally fine, but others don't want to, which is also fine. However, this is something you two are going to have to resolve, preferably sooner rather than later.
Nolan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~IronRose~ » Wed May 10, 2017 9:14 am

[/quote]
Was he baptized at a young age/is religious? Your faith and beliefs can dictate some of your actions, and as a parent you want the best for your children. I don't know him, but if I had to guess he probably believes that getting them baptized is for the best, especially if he was baptized when he was very young.

You're not being overcontrolling; in fact, I'm inclined to agree with you. Some people want to raise their children religiously and that's totally fine, but others don't want to, which is also fine. However, this is something you two are going to have to resolve, preferably sooner rather than later.[/quote]

He was baptized when he was a baby, I was baptized when I was five and I didn't even understand what it was. I just got up there and started thanking random people. And now I completely regret it. I don't want my children to go through the same thing. He doesn't even try to understand my reasoning while his only reason to have them baptized is that he was when he was a baby, but just because he was doesn't mean our children have to be too. He even told me "I'm getting them baptized whether you like it or not." He keeps telling me that he is getting them baptized, against my consent, against my wishes. He only wants to benefit himself, not our family. He's not taking into consideration what I'm saying.
Live by the Sword
~IronRose~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nhi » Wed May 10, 2017 3:42 pm

Latinos give me life ~ ! That sounds so weird. But it's a huge reason why I'm so attracted to my boyfriend, i mean, besides the million other reasons <3 He's 1/4 white, 1/4 Mexican, and 1/2 Peruvian !

I just really needed to get that out and i don't mean to be racist at all. i just find latinos the most beautiful
Avatar by Vizzle! Click on pockybee to visit!
nhi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Soundgarden » Wed May 10, 2017 3:45 pm

Ok so... I found out my "now ex" boyfriend was cheating on me. After I broke up with him, my best friend "who's a girl" asked me out... idk what to do, I don't wanna hurt her feelings cause I know she really likes me and I'm not gonna lie, I really like her to... what's the best way to tell her that I'm not ready for a relationship yet without hurting her feelings?
▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪

╔══════════╗
signature credit
╚══════════╝
Soundgarden

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hikaos » Wed May 10, 2017 3:54 pm

So this guy at school has developed some sort of crush on me and I can totally tell. Like, it's not obscure at all. I kind of like him as well... but he's a year younger than me. People are already making fun of me for supposedly "liking him". What should I do? I'm stuck in a sticky situation when it comes to reputation. I'm scared to know what people think-
People with talent often have the wrong impression that things will go as they think~
Pet's name: ~Insanity~
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!
hikaos

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Star-Lord » Wed May 10, 2017 3:58 pm

Little Addiction wrote:Ok so... I found out my "now ex" boyfriend was cheating on me. After I broke up with him, my best friend "who's a girl" asked me out... idk what to do, I don't wanna hurt her feelings cause I know she really likes me and I'm not gonna lie, I really like her to... what's the best way to tell her that I'm not ready for a relationship yet without hurting her feelings?

Well you could just say that your relationship just ended and that you're just not ready for another one yet.

That's probably what I'd do :)

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
I look around, do you know what I see?
┏‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎┓
‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎‎‏‏ryan ‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎ s.her‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ carrd‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ quill enjoyer
┖‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏ ‎‏‏‎‏‏‎ ‎‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‏‏‎‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎‎‏‏‎┚
L ‎‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎‏‏‎ ‎‎‏‏‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎‎‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎O‎‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎‎‎‏‏‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎S‎‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎‎‏‏‎‏‏‎‎‎‏‏‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎E‎‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎‎‏‏‎ ‎‎‏‏‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎R‎‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‎‏‏‎‏‏‎ ‎‎‏‏‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎‎‏‏‎S

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Star-Lord

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me