Which Personality Type Are You?

For topics which don't fit anywhere else! Discuss the weather, your mood, hobbies and interests. Remember, keep it child-friendly :)

Re: Which Personality Type Are You?

Postby HawThorn » Sat Oct 26, 2013 3:39 pm

Hush wrote:
Cloudyskys wrote:
Hush wrote:INFJ ... Can't say I disagree.

Cool I'm an INFJ too!

The INFJ type is believed to be very rare (less than 1 percent of the population) and it has an unusual set of traits. Even though their presence can be described as very quiet, INFJ personalities usually have many strong opinions, especially when it comes to issues they consider really important in life. If an INFJ is fighting for something, this is because they believe in the idea itself, not because of some selfish reasons.

INFJ personalities are drawn towards helping those in need – they may rush to the place of a major disaster, participate in rescue efforts, do charity work etc. INFJs see this as their duty and their purpose in life – people with this personality type firmly believe that nothing else would help the world as much as getting rid of all the tyrants. Karma and similar concepts are very attractive to INFJs.

These tendencies are also strengthened by the fact that INFJ personalities have a unique combination of idealism and decisiveness – this means that their creativity and imagination can be directed towards a specific goal. Few other personality types have this trait and this is one of the most important reasons why many INFJs are able to eventually realize their dreams and make a lasting positive impact.
~16personalities.com

Yes well I am a very quiet person who has a tendency to give my stuff away just to make another person feel happy.

Same with me! I can never say no to anyone because I don't want to hurt their feelings and if someone needs my help I feel like I must help them even if I don't really like that person.
HawThorn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby another eternity » Sat Oct 26, 2013 3:43 pm

INFP and accurate.
hiii, im not around all the time,
but i try to hop on for monthly drops and events.
im chronically ill, so i may not seem all there, but i dont bite! hard.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage

another eternity

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby honeydont » Sat Oct 26, 2013 6:56 pm

I'm an INFP.
It's pretty spot on.

🍓 david // he/they // adult
🍓 art shop
🍓 icon art
🍓 sig art @ me

honeydont

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WolfKate » Sat Oct 26, 2013 10:59 pm

Am I the only ESTP? *All by myself tine comes on.* Shut up -_-
❤ ❤ ❤ ❤
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I need to change my sig lol
member since 2011
oof
Credit
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
❤ ❤ ❤ ❤

WolfKate

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Linsang » Sun Oct 27, 2013 4:11 am

Retook the Myers-Briggs/16-types test, got INTP yet again. It's definitely a type that describes me quite well. I've always thought the Myers-Briggs test was one of the more accurate ones (this was quite a short version though!)

Responses may be slow due to IRL obligations, bear with me. I'm an adult and my pronouns are they/them!
Music recommendation from me! :D
Linsang

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kxLJM » Sun Oct 27, 2013 4:37 am

I got INTJ.
I'd say it's pretty accurate.
kxLJM

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sepia » Sun Oct 27, 2013 5:04 am

nosleeptillongview wrote:I got INTJ.
I'd say it's pretty accurate.

Nice to see another INTJ. c: It was pretty accurate for me, too.
Sepia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The BadWolf » Sun Oct 27, 2013 5:29 am

I got ENTP...

and to be honest I think it is pretty accurate. I found myself relating to the weaknesses a lot, though I am not sure I am that great at debating...maybe it's because I like to be quiet. I can be loud when I want to...hmmm...

That was a rather interesting test ^-^
───────𝙳𝙾𝙽'𝚃 𝚈𝙾𝚄 𝙴𝚅𝙴𝚁 𝙻𝙴𝙰𝚅𝙴 𝙻𝙾𝚅𝙴 𝙰𝚂𝙸𝙳𝙴, 𝚂𝙾𝙽
xxxmarston || he/him || resident cowboy enthusiast || her <3
The BadWolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shadell » Sun Oct 27, 2013 5:35 am

Your personality type: INFJ.

Strength of individual traits: Introversion - 95%, Intuition - 16%, Feeling - 7%, Judging - 13%.

Hmm.. Iv'e taken lots of mbti tests and ninety nine percent of the time I get INTP. I'm starting to think INFJ fits me better though.
Very interesting!
Shadell

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ♠The Undertaker♠ » Sun Oct 27, 2013 8:20 am

I got INTJ
I'm fine with having the same personality as Moriaty and Gandalf, but Lance Armstrong.... Really....

Apparently there is a 0.08% chance of a girl getting it. INTJs are very decisive, original and insightful – these traits push other people to accept the INTJ’s ideas simply because of that sheer willpower and self-confidence. However, INTJ personalities do not seek nor enjoy the spotlight and may often decide to keep their opinions to themselves if the topic of discussion does not interest them that much.
INTJ personalities are perfectionists and they enjoy improving ideas and systems they come in contact with. As INTJs are naturally curious, this tends to happen quite frequently. However, they always try to remain in the rational territory no matter how attractive the end goal is – every idea that is generated by the INTJ’s mind or reaches it from the outside needs to pass the cold-blooded filter called “Is this going to work?”. This is the INTJ’s coping mechanism and they are notorious for applying it all the time, questioning everything and everyone.

*rubs back of neck and looks down at feet* I can hardly call myself rational, and I have the willpower of a baby tortoise.
♠The Undertaker♠

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me