Write a Letter You Cannot Send (Read the Rules!)

For topics which don't fit anywhere else! Discuss the weather, your mood, hobbies and interests. Remember, keep it child-friendly :)

Re: Write a Letter You Cannot Send (Read the Rules!)

Postby vampz » Sun Oct 08, 2017 7:58 am

removed.
Last edited by vampz on Wed Jun 27, 2018 12:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
blue - she/her
currently a wip!
vampz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NyanCatAndHelloKitty » Sun Oct 08, 2017 8:02 am

L,
im not mad at you
you didnt do anything wrong, sorry for my absence
i just dont have the energy or chemistry to keep being your friend.
you deserve a friend that will give back what you give them. not someone who will take and keep taking, never returning.
please stop worrying about me,
its called "ghosting" for a reason
dont think about me, let me pass on like a ghost

after all, its halloween season
NyanCatAndHelloKitty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Write a Letter You Cannot Send (Read the Rules!)

Postby pizilo » Sun Oct 08, 2017 8:41 am

dear____,
if I lost you, I'd lose myself.
if only you felt the same about me.

love,
me
ImageImageImageImageImageImage

I love to write, draw, and hang out with my wonderful pets.
I have 3 cuddly cats, and 2 hand-trained birbs.
I'm kinda addicted to both Chicken Smoothie and ACNF.
I'm super friendly. I'll take the time to read and view every trade and PM someone sends me.
pizilo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby widowed » Sun Oct 08, 2017 9:23 am

dear k,
you won't ever know this, and you won't ever see this, but i'm sorry. i really love you, i do. i wish i could've told you that before i left all of a sudden. i wish i could come back sooner. i don't know when i'll be able to, but i want you to know i love you and thank you so much for being such a great friend and being there for me. i love you and i miss you.
- s
widowed

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ThunderCedar » Sun Oct 08, 2017 9:44 am

I feel so selfish, expecting you not to change. You were everything I wanted, everything I lived for, then everything came crashing down on you at once. It was painful to see you so hurt and snappy, when you were always known for being lively and for your lovely sense of humor. Things changed so fast, you're a different person now. And yet, I still love you... or do I? I can't tell if I love you or if I am just clinging to the past. The mere mention of you makes my heart feel so heavy... it hurts. It's painful. I feel all of your pain at once, every time I think about you being hurt. I miss seeing you flash that dashing smile of yours... you know, the real one?
    But you're an entirely new person now, heck.. even your name is different. You've become a violent wreck of emotions, I can't recognize you when I look at you. The shine in your eyes is gone, and now they always look dull.
    Oh. What a shame it is I don't even get to stand by you through those hard times, what a shame we never even got to be friends.
    I'm so sorry. I wish I could move on.
ᔱ ᔲ ᔳ ᔴ
ThunderCedar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby daisylin » Sun Oct 08, 2017 9:50 am

Dear D,

I know it's been months, and the days keep getting colder. But I want you to know that despite the chilly rush of feeling I get every time you look at me doesn't mean anything. I'm happy where we stand, and I don't want anything else right now. I'm shocked that even us, departed for an entire summer only to reunite with a 50.50 chance of love or hate somehow leaned to the side of love. I know we no longer love like lovers, but we stick together better than some married couples I know. We might not be lovers anymore, and we might even be seen as an unhealthy state of a friendship. But anyone who thinks otherwise is someone I don't want to listen to.
I really wish you'd hug me some days and cry on my shoulder and tell me how much you miss me. But I've found out that you still love me deep down and that's all I need. But if you can find it in you to take me back one day, know the door is wide open and it's waiting eagerly for another life to waltz through.
I love ya, D. Please don't forget that.

Love, you ex miss lover.
cigarette... daydreams... you were only 17.
daisylin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby GIANELLA12 » Sun Oct 08, 2017 3:56 pm

Dear you,

Again, again with this whole situation. I don't do things because I want you to post them on social media to thank me, but when I'm practically helping you most of the time at least give me some credit. Yes, you thanked her for her help, but who the heck was the one who stayed with you virtually when you needed a hug? I get it you may care for her, but what the heck am I then? Just some other person who you want to shower you with attention? Secondly, I don't want you to show me how your friends are helping you when I'm not. Guess why, because you never tell me these things. The only way I find out you're feeling bad is because you send me pictures praising your friends who are helping you, so yet again, I'm kept out of your life even if we are so called best friends and we're close. So yeah, thank you for letting me rant on about this and please do continue. I'll stay by your side, but I don't want to see any of it.

Sincerely
Me

Discord: UnluckyG #1483 ~ BA ASL INTERP Student ~ 18+ ~ 🎧
-------------------------------

You know that Bo Burnham song where he just laughs at you for a good minute?
Yeah, that's my current life.
I'm surviving somehow.
Not active a much as I used to be, mostly on discord if you wanna reach out.

Current Interests:
Tokyo Revengers ~ Bungou Stray Dogs

---------------------------------
😸 The Nyah to my Cat
GIANELLA12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sonovagun' » Mon Oct 09, 2017 5:34 am

dear x
you're dumb!
i hate this game
sonovagun'

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SoupPupped » Mon Oct 09, 2017 6:33 am

dear c,

i want things to go back to the way they were, me blissfully unaware of any mistakes you've made, both of us having dumb crushes on each other, sitting as close to each other as we can at football games, blushing any time we made eye contact. it's not fair how one single night can ruin nearly a year of good times. why are we like this? why can't we just be friends and forget what you've done, put our emotions aside and enjoy going to the movies, hanging out at the beach, walking to mcdonalds after school, and generally acting like idiots in front of everyone but not caring about it because we're being idiots together. we like each other, that much is obvious, so why are you pushing me away when all i want to do is talk and help you? i trust h and his friends, but i trust you more than i probably should. you're a good person, i know that, but you need to know that too. don't worry about hurting me, pushing me away is hurting me more than anything else you could do to me. please for the love of all things good, talk to me! include me. don't treat me like a child when we're the same age. yes, i'm childish, but whenever i'm around, you push away that shield of professionalism and seriousness and act like my missing part of the puzzle. wake up, and stop acting like i don't know anything. stop trying to shield me from whatever happened. it would do both of us better to just talk it out. i love you, i really do.

sincerely,
dumb teenager
female - heterosexual - slytherin - extrovert - AFJROTC color guardImage
Hi, I'm Danny, a moody teenager who one days wants to be an MP/MWD handler in the  . I enjoy Camp Camp, Harry Potter, South Park, Rick and Morty, roleplaying, Hunter Avallone, Big Mouth, SVTFOE, Miraculous Ladybug, and of course, cadences. Don't be afraid to PM me or send me a trade at any time.
favorite cadence - haha yes
mood; heartbroken

days until surgery: 2

days until christmas: 8

SoupPupped

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AuroWander » Mon Oct 09, 2017 10:55 am

Pinto Bean-
I love you, okay? I know you don't like me like that, and you're straight, but please just let me love you. You're perfect, and amazing, and graaahhhhhhh
Please don't murder me, I just want to be able to talk to you without dying.
Please.
-Azibri
Moderately more active recently
AuroWander

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me