10 wierd and random facts about you

For topics which don't fit anywhere else! Discuss the weather, your mood, hobbies and interests. Remember, keep it child-friendly :)

Re: 10 wierd and random facts about you

Postby Achi » Fri Jan 08, 2010 12:49 pm

This looks like fun. 8DDD

1. I have Sound/Grapheme Synesthesia. Grapheme syn is where I associate a color to a written letter/number/word/etc. The Sound syn is when I project (See a color/pattern in the air around me) or associate (see in my mind) a color when I hear a sound. You can google it if you wanna know more. =3
2. I'm addicted to Soda. C:
3. I wish I had an accent. Australian or Canadian would be ideal, but britich accents are also amazing. <3
4. I am way to hyper. D: Even if i'm just sitting still, I'll be jiggling my leg our something.
5. If someone tells me to do something, I'll usually do the exact opposite. ("Hey, Achi, don't jump off that cliff, ok?" "Ok." *Jumps*
6. I once tried to get a canadian accent by saying "Eh?" after every question. Didn't really work, eh?
7. Food is amazing. <3333 I'm 12 yrs. old, and 76 lbs, but I eat like there's no tomorrow.
8. When I was little I thought I was part wolf. xD
9. Sometimes I purposely do something I don't like just to annoy someone. x3
10. As soon as I turn 18, I'm going skydiving. <333
11. I think eating bugs is disgusting, but I secretly want to try it.
12. I'm considered the "Brave one" of my friends. I'll do stuff like pull really bad pranks, go places my other friends are too scared to go, disract a rabid dog from attacking someone (yes, I did this once). But what my friends don't know is that I'm terrified of spiders. xD

I did 12 because I like that number bettter than 10. C:
Achi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mirage. » Fri Jan 08, 2010 12:56 pm

Sky diving! <3 We should meet up when we're 18 and go together. x3
KIKI SAYS:

back for summer event...
mirage.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Achi » Fri Jan 08, 2010 1:20 pm

Kiki wrote:Sky diving! <3 We should meet up when we're 18 and go together. x3

Yes! <3 Sky diving is amazing. <3
Achi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dev » Fri Jan 08, 2010 5:26 pm

Kiki wrote:8. I love to chew on things, one of the reasons I adore beef jerky. 83 (vegetarians, don't kill me!)

JERKY? I <3 you already xD
Well, I guess that's a good place to start:

1. I <3<3<3 jerky of all kinds. And Slim Jims.

2. I created a little doodle/character called Slim Jim Man. Maybe I can sell the idea to Slim Jim company and they'll pay me...in Slim Jims.

3. Last summer, I discovered Youtube Poop, and now I'm addicted to it. (don't know what that is? Look it up, it's
amazingly strange and hilarious!)

4. My favorite movie of all time is The Lion King. I was 2 when it came out, and after I saw it I called every lion I saw "Mufasa" xD

5. I prefer music that is older than I am :3

6. I stole the above phrase from a flair (collectable virtual pins/buttons) of mine on facebook xP

7. I <3 Scottish accents. I actually got to go to Scotland in summer '08 (and recorded the graveyard tour guy speaking) 8D

8. I want to ride around on my very own ostrich. Right now the closest thing I have is an inflatable costume that makes me look like I'm doing that.

9. I love jackalopes and other hybrid-type mythical creatures (griffins, cockatrices, chimera, pegasi, flying pigs...)

10. Since I was little, I've loved the critters that so many people fear...bugs, spiders, and scorpions ^^ I've learned to be more wary of scorpions since I've moved to my current house, though...I and my brother are the only ones in the family who haven't been stung yet.

Dev

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rukkanen » Sat Jan 09, 2010 4:56 am

1. I love long cardrives. I had to travel much when I was kid and that's why I love still love it so much. Specially when it's dark and cold outside and the car is so warm.. <3
2. I'm almost all the time walking with a blanket when I'm home. My girlfriends parents just bought me a better blanket :D
3. I collect mugs. Specially Moomin and Iittala stuff. I just love them and they will have some value some day. :) I love beautifull and cute mugs and cups.
4. I also collect old toys, fox stuff and almost anything I like. I'm kind of a hamster with stuff and when I see a beautifull object I must have it. I love old and tiny things so second hand stores are my favourite places to buy thing like that.
5. I've always thought I'm bad at math, but I noticed my numbers at school were pretty good. I wasn't that bad but I just always thought 'cause my friends were always better than me :D But I cannot count things on my mind, I'm just good with all those technices when it comes to making solutions.
6. After spending hours on internets english sites I find myself thinking in english. Yes, I live in Finland and I speak finnish. And on school we were learning to speak swedish so then on english lessons those languages were always mixing up :D
7. I love cheese. Specially blue cheese, Aura cheese is my all time favourite and I have loved it since is was a kid. <3 Everyone on my family loves it, but my girlfriend doesn't like it so when I buy it I can have it all by myself :D
8. Running out of facts.. I'm short. Really. I'm 152cm and yes, I'm 20 years old. But I love being short. :D Sometimes I hate it but I think it's easier to be short and small than big and tall. ;)
9. I'm really bad playing videogames. I'm affraid to die and lose. I'm not always so scared but horror games like Silent Hill or Resident Evil make me so nervous I can only play something like an hour a day max.
10. I don't have nightmares often but everytime I read Neil Gaimans Sandman comics I see weird dreams. And they often are really scary. My girlfriend has a lot of those comics and it really can be annoying that I cannot read them so well.. Just have to wait to summer when there's more light and less stress. :D
Officially quit on June 2018. Thanks for everything! <3 All my pets and items were donated to the Pound.
rukkanen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Valentines » Sat Jan 09, 2010 6:18 am

rukkanen wrote:6. After spending hours on internets english sites I find myself thinking in english. Yes, I live in Finland and I speak finnish. And on school we were learning to speak swedish so then on english lessons those languages were always mixing up :D

Ack!
you're Finnish?
Iloveyou.
Not really, but, I have Finn in my heritage and I've been wanting to go there forever. I've also been wanting to learn Finnish but I can't find any classes anywhere and I don't have a lot of time to just sit down with a dictionary or a self teaching book and actually focus.

But this fact thing is helping me learn about fellow CSians. I rather like this thread xD
We're all Mad here...
ImageI'm a bit of a
Dreamer...

Valentines

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~:WolfObsessed:~ » Sat Jan 09, 2010 6:19 am

Flameyness wrote:10. I am super duper paranoid about stuff. I can't stand it that the tiles at my school are arranged in a striped pattern. WHY CAN'T THEY MAKE THEM ALL THE SAME COLOR?!?!?

OCD? :lol:
~:WolfObsessed:~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rukkanen » Sat Jan 09, 2010 6:33 am

Valentines wrote:
rukkanen wrote:6. After spending hours on internets english sites I find myself thinking in english. Yes, I live in Finland and I speak finnish. And on school we were learning to speak swedish so then on english lessons those languages were always mixing up :D

Ack!
you're Finnish?
Iloveyou.
Not really, but, I have Finn in my heritage and I've been wanting to go there forever. I've also been wanting to learn Finnish but I can't find any classes anywhere and I don't have a lot of time to just sit down with a dictionary or a self teaching book and actually focus.

But this fact thing is helping me learn about fellow CSians. I rather like this thread xD

You can send me PM if you have something you want to learn. Finnish is kind of hard to learn and teach but I can try if you have something you want to ask. It's always great to find people who are interested in our small country ;)

And I like to get to know people here a little better too. I might not be very active on any chatting things ('cause I feel always like outsider..) but I try to talk to people as nice as I can learn to know who is who and stuff. I hope I'll someday find friends here too..
Officially quit on June 2018. Thanks for everything! <3 All my pets and items were donated to the Pound.
rukkanen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Valentines » Sat Jan 09, 2010 6:54 am

rukkanen wrote:
You can send me PM if you have something you want to learn. Finnish is kind of hard to learn and teach but I can try if you have something you want to ask. It's always great to find people who are interested in our small country ;)

And I like to get to know people here a little better too. I might not be very active on any chatting things ('cause I feel always like outsider..) but I try to talk to people as nice as I can learn to know who is who and stuff. I hope I'll someday find friends here too..

I'll just have to someday, when I can have a moment.
But I have some Swedish friends and they tell me the languages are somewhat similar? And is it anything like German?(Aside from umlauts and maybe a word here or there(Yea, I'm a tad bit multi-lingual))
And I hope that you'll stop feeling like such an outsider, and I'd always be happy to be a friend, to anyone whose at least a little bit respectable.

That last statement goes to everyone >.>
We're all Mad here...
ImageI'm a bit of a
Dreamer...

Valentines

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Enbizaka » Sat Jan 09, 2010 7:03 am

More 8D

1. I love how the French speak. I pretend I'm French everyday
2. I send PMs to myself
3. I have two Harry Potter Books and when I've finshed them both, I read the first one again o.-
4. I've never been on a tramplelean (Can't spell but you'll know what I'm on about)
5. I always pretend my teddys can sing o.o
6. I love eating.
7. The food I love the most is Noodles.
8. I always say "Shurr up!" to myself and slap my face when I think of something thats wrong.
9. I say "Um um um um.." when I can't find a key on the keyboard or I cant think.
10. I'm always looking around my room when I cant think.
--
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
---| hi | hi | hi | hi | hi | hi |
╭──────────────────╮
╰──────────────────╯

I can't make a pretty signature help
Enbizaka

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes