What colour is YOUR hair?

For topics which don't fit anywhere else! Discuss the weather, your mood, hobbies and interests. Remember, keep it child-friendly :)

Re: What colour is YOUR hair?

Postby FlynnEugene » Tue Feb 08, 2011 4:33 pm

Oofay wrote:
Husky-Luver wrote:YAY! another blonde who wishes they were brunette! Thank goodness I found one. My mom always makes fun of me cause my eyes are like a siberian huskies. Then I tell her well, you are the one who had me so maybe my dad was a dog. LOl

Oh boy. XDDD Your eyes sound pretty-ful. My eyes are pale greenish.

Thank you. And your eyes sound gorgeous. Yeah, my mom's eyes are the same a reese witherspoons. I have her hair and she has her eyes.

ℂ𝕦𝕟𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕘

𝔸𝕞𝕓𝕚𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕦𝕤

ℝ𝕖𝕤𝕠𝕦𝕣𝕔𝕖𝕗𝕦𝕝𝕟𝕖𝕤𝕤

𝕊𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕨𝕕

𝔻𝕖𝕥𝕖𝕣𝕞𝕚𝕟𝕖𝕕

"𝒲𝑒 𝒮𝓁𝓎𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇𝒾𝓃𝓈 𝒶𝓇𝑒 𝒷𝓇𝒶𝓋𝑒, 𝓎𝑒𝓈, 𝒷𝓊𝓉 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝓈𝓉𝓊𝓅𝒾𝒹. 𝐹𝑜𝓇 𝒾𝓃𝓈𝓉𝒶𝓃𝒸𝑒, 𝑔𝒾𝓋𝑒𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝒸𝒽𝑜𝒾𝒸𝑒, 𝓌𝑒 𝓌𝒾𝓁𝓁 𝒶𝓁𝓌𝒶𝓎𝓈 𝒸𝒽𝑜𝑜𝓈𝑒 𝓉𝑜 𝓈𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝑜𝓌𝓃 𝓃𝑒𝒸𝓀𝓈."
FlynnEugene

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Oofay » Tue Feb 08, 2011 4:34 pm

Wow, that striking of a blue?? Your eyes are SPESHUL. They sound really cool and unique.

Me and my mom have the same colour eyes. :P
Sorry, I'm not taking art commissions or requests.

If you send me a PM and I don't answer it, please don't take it personally. I tend to read them with the intent of replying later...and then I forget. Bear with me, it's a horrible habit that I'm trying to break.
Oofay

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Detective Castle. » Tue Feb 08, 2011 4:39 pm

I have dirty blonde hair, medium in length (about 3 inches past my shoulders), and wavy. It gets lighter blonde in the summer with some natural highlights and darker in the winter. I am happy with my hair color being blonde :3 The only thing that really bothers me about my hair is that it gets frizzy extremely easily. I use Bed-Head products, curl definer and such, to get rid of some of the frizz. I want to get part of my hair dyed black (either the underside or the bottom inch of hair) and my mom is fine with it, I just haven't had it done yet xD
................ImageImage
Please don't sing louder than me, unless your singing with a heart backing a beat.
Then you'll know there's a reason for this song to find you and sing along. ~ The Color Morale
Detective Castle.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FlynnEugene » Tue Feb 08, 2011 4:42 pm

Yeah, the are very sped! lol I want my moms eyes, they are super pretty.

( good night every one, I need to head off to bed!)

ℂ𝕦𝕟𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕘

𝔸𝕞𝕓𝕚𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕦𝕤

ℝ𝕖𝕤𝕠𝕦𝕣𝕔𝕖𝕗𝕦𝕝𝕟𝕖𝕤𝕤

𝕊𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕨𝕕

𝔻𝕖𝕥𝕖𝕣𝕞𝕚𝕟𝕖𝕕

"𝒲𝑒 𝒮𝓁𝓎𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇𝒾𝓃𝓈 𝒶𝓇𝑒 𝒷𝓇𝒶𝓋𝑒, 𝓎𝑒𝓈, 𝒷𝓊𝓉 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝓈𝓉𝓊𝓅𝒾𝒹. 𝐹𝑜𝓇 𝒾𝓃𝓈𝓉𝒶𝓃𝒸𝑒, 𝑔𝒾𝓋𝑒𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝒸𝒽𝑜𝒾𝒸𝑒, 𝓌𝑒 𝓌𝒾𝓁𝓁 𝒶𝓁𝓌𝒶𝓎𝓈 𝒸𝒽𝑜𝑜𝓈𝑒 𝓉𝑜 𝓈𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝑜𝓌𝓃 𝓃𝑒𝒸𝓀𝓈."
FlynnEugene

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cirque » Tue Feb 08, 2011 4:43 pm

Dashiell wrote:Naturally, my hair's really dark brown, almost black, with natural light brown streaks to give away the fact that I'm really not black-haired.
But at the moment, my hair is dyed jet-black.

I envy you, I've been wanting to dye my hair jet-black for the longest time. xD
My hair's too....brownish. I've never seen anyone else with the same color hair as me, but I don't like my natural hair color.
ImageImageImage
Image Image Image
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Cirque

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ani&Annie » Tue Feb 08, 2011 5:22 pm

Well i use to have dark brown hair(I mean almost black) with light brown stripes(almost blond) in it.(My mom said i looked like a zebra) But what was funny was that it was my natural hair color.As i got older the dark brown got a little bit darker and the light brown turned dark red-ish.(Still natural colors)

My friend has all ways had light brown hair but she has natural high lights in them.(I know this cause her family's religion forbids her to change the color of her hair in any way.)

My other friend has hair that looks pitch black yet if you look closely you can see its just dark brown.
Use to be WarriorForThePets and -CuteIceCream-

Light rain is falling in Central Park
but not on Upper Fifth Avenue or Central Park West
where sun and sky are yellow and blue
Winds are gusting on Washington Square
through the arches and on to LaGuardia Place
but calm is the corner of 8th Street and Second Avenue
which reminds me of something John Ashbery said
about his poem "Crazy Weather" he said
he was in favor of all kinds of weather
just so long as it's genuine weather
which is always unusually bad, unusually
good, or unusually indifferent,
since there isn't really any norm for weather
When he was a boy his mother met a friend
who said, "Isn't this funny weather?"
It was one of his earliest memories ~David Lehman

Please Click!
Ani&Annie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Atomic Blue » Tue Feb 08, 2011 5:42 pm

My hair is brown. Asian brown. It's just really dark brown that looks fantastic in the light, where it actually looks brown and people come up to me shocked while saying "WOAH DID YOU DYE YOU HAIR OR SOMETHING." It's shoulder length, but I want to grow it out again. Layered, going to be thinned out again next Saturday or whenever I get the chance. My hair is really puffy. It's like I wake up in the morning with what most people spend an hour trying to get. Super volume. I hate it. I just comb it a bit and I look like a scene chick. It's honestly the most ridiculous thing ever. Sometimes it looks decent, but most of the time I throw it up into a pony. I really wish my hair was pretty and was easier to style. When I do take the time to either straighten it or curl it, it looks great, but otherwise, ew. XD

SIE SIND DAS ESSEN
UND WIR SIND DIE JÄGER
Atomic Blue

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Detective Castle. » Tue Feb 08, 2011 5:50 pm

Atomic Blue wrote: My hair is really puffy. It's like I wake up in the morning with what most people spend an hour trying to get. Super volume. I hate it. I just comb it a bit and I look like a scene chick. It's honestly the most ridiculous thing ever. Sometimes it looks decent, but most of the time I throw it up into a pony. I really wish my hair was pretty and was easier to style. When I do take the time to either straighten it or curl it, it looks great, but otherwise, ew. XD

That's exactly what my hair is like! I hate it as well. My mom says it just has volume, I say it looks like I got struck by lightening xD
My friend got a straightener for Christmas and straightened my hair for me and I absolutely loved it, it wasn't puffy at all. I want one for my birthday because I liked it so much but I really don't want to end up frying my hair :C
................ImageImage
Please don't sing louder than me, unless your singing with a heart backing a beat.
Then you'll know there's a reason for this song to find you and sing along. ~ The Color Morale
Detective Castle.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nathifa » Tue Feb 08, 2011 8:44 pm

Mine hair is dyed dark blood red, long and wavy, but naturally it's light brown with blond highlights.
Red is the color that looks best with my eyes, which are green :3
Please send me trades, after WL pets.
Nathifa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fallingfast; » Tue Feb 08, 2011 9:49 pm

My hair is blonde =D
I don't know why people always make the stupid blonde jokes?
Anyway, my hair and eyes go really well together (Pale- greenish/ hazel).
Last edited by fallingfast; on Mon Mar 07, 2011 7:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
{account not used anymore}
fallingfast;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me