Write a Letter You Cannot Send (Read the Rules!)

For topics which don't fit anywhere else! Discuss the weather, your mood, hobbies and interests. Remember, keep it child-friendly :)

i miss you.

Postby blooming chaos; » Wed Jul 12, 2017 1:18 pm

dear z,

i miss you. god, i miss you. i hate seeing your sadness that you express through cryptic sc's. but i'm afraid
      to message you. i'm afraid of talking to you. i feel like i don't have the strength to help you, and you'll be
      disappointed when i finally talk to you after so long. it really hurts. i wish you were still here. i wish we
      were still together, because i've grown. is it bad to say that i get jealous seeing you happy with someone
      else? i know i told you i moved on, but a part of me is still in the past, and it doesn't want to come to the
      present, without you. i'm sorry i broke your heart, and i forgive you for breaking mine. i miss you so much.
      and i love you. you have no clue how much i love you. please hang on.

unconditional love,

- i
blooming chaos;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Write a Letter You Cannot Send (Read the Rules!)

Postby godly » Wed Jul 12, 2017 1:23 pm

dear a-
      i love you & i'm sorry
      i'm sorry for being depressed n suicidal n unstable
      it must be so hard for you to love me
      but i'm so thankful you do.
      -l

dear p-
      you suck. you'll never win.
      -l

dear self-
      please stop giving up
      -l
agender - they/them
godly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wonpil » Wed Jul 12, 2017 1:27 pm

dear m
    i'm so scared to ask
    i don't think i will but the thought of it even scares me
    aylin | she/her | rule. 4 dance when you feel ugly |
    slow replies due to nursing school! pls bump dms<3
wonpil

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby paper planets » Wed Jul 12, 2017 3:27 pm

Dear A,

Funny how every letter I write on here is about you, how you consume my waking thoughts and invade my mind. It's funny how all of this happens, but you just seem to think I'm invisible. I don't understand it, I'm trying to...I really am trying to understand how you can go from warm and happy one weekend to cold and unfriendly the next weekend. Is it all because T isn't there anymore? Maybe you're awkward around me because you know, but that's want make sense because you act normal when it's the three of us. What changed since last year? When did we grow apart?
      I'm trying to move on because that's what's best for me, but you still come crawling back. Last night the thought of you - the thought of us - invaded my mind again as I lay awake, with thoughts of you driving away sleep. It would be so simple. We've been friends for years, everyone seems to just be waiting for it to happen. Why can't you just be consistent and at least talk to me? I can't turn my feelings off, but I can shove them away when I'm with you, if that's what you want - if that's what it will take -, if that's what will make you speak to me again. I miss our friendship more than anything else. I miss late nights, laughs, inside jokes, running around in the rain, looking up at the stars like we used to do on those sacred weekends. Times were easier, your presence made me forget my stressful life, made me relax and let loose, even if it was only for a few days.
      I don't need a lot. I'm not needy or anything. It's not like I've ever followed you around like a lost puppy. I'm independent, but that doesn't mean I don't need friends. All it would take would be for you to talk to me. Just something as simple as "Hi", "good morning" or even just a smile when we pass by one another. Maybe sit beside me, even if we just go on our phones. Speaking of that, text me. Snapchat me. Anything. I'll take anything at this point.
      I know, I know... I sound desperate and maybe I am, but it's truly just the fear of us drifting apart. You were like a best friend to me, I would even say brother if I didn't have feelings for you. I really need a best friend right now because I lost mine. You may not know that, but that doesn't stop my feelings. Sometimes I wonder if you would change, even if you knew. All I know is that I need you, more than you will ever know. And I don't need it to be anything more than a friendship, if you love someone let them go, right? Well, I never thought that meant letting go of your friendship with that person too.

- from J
paper planets

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Yubel Fated » Wed Jul 12, 2017 3:37 pm

Dear leg,

Please stop hurting me. I promise what happened was for the best. We'll be able to walk again after your better. Until then, we're stuck not moving and you constantly telling me that you're uncomfortable. I'm sorry. I moved like, ten times. stop. Go back to being numb. You were so much friendlier back then.

Actually please don't. Just please stop hurting,

Sincerely,
Me.

My sister's hot.

If you get that reference you get a cookie.

Dear D,

You may think you did nothing wrong but the things you've done cannot be undone. You'd hurt me for the last time before I finally left.

The first time I tried to leave, after you'd been through with your ex wife for awhile, you punched the garage door out of anger that I wanted to leave you. For fear of you I came back.

What you dont seem to realize is that you are the root cause of all of my problems. I was afraid of you, terrified of what you'd do if you didn't get your way.

The only reason why I stayed when that she-devil was there was because I was terrified for you! You were hardly eating and pereff

You probably still think it wasn't you and that it was my problem. Well, it wasn't. You're so self serving you don't realize what you're doing to other people is pure torture. You aren't as bad as your ex-wife however. I will give you props for that.

Another thing you need to remember is that I have my own mind. What you saw that day was me standing up for myself for the first time in forever. You are the past person I want to be like. Your Manipulative selfish ways aren't what I want to teach kids.

I will thank you for one thing though. Thank you for being the reason why I want to be a writer. To give those escape into a world that is mine to get away from their own dreaded lives. A world they can go back to anytime.

So, thank you for giving me reasons not to be like you and for giving me the first step into writing.

WinterSerperior

I'm not your protagonist I'm not even my own
I don't know anything I don't even know what I don't know

And if you look outside you'll see disintegrating trees

╔══════════════╗
Name: Shadow
Profile: Judai/Jaden Yuki
Previous: Sora (Kingdom Hearts)
Call me anything though! So be creative!
~Credit~
╚══════════════╝

And if you look outside you'll see disintegrating trees

The artificial way the sunlight bounces off of
g̸̢̮̥̏͝l̷͔̘͍̑̍͝ì̶̛̠̖̒t̸̢̰̩̀̔̾̕c̴̨̘͌̄̈́̿h̶̡͙͔̫̆͜͝í̴̝̎͛̀n̵̡̘̰̈́̔ḡ̷̢̨̫̬̓̀ leaves

────────────────

Yubel Fated

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hellebore » Wed Jul 12, 2017 5:20 pm

Goodbye, my dear. Chase your happiness. I love you.
CHARACTER CLEAROUT
⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️

Please let me know if I overpay a lot in trades!! I probably don't know!
Only returning for trades
Chronically ill but sword in hand
Armed but warm-hearted

xxxxxxx about | my : sweets
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
playing HZD between naps ██████★
bats | flowers | moths ★█████
▬▬▬▬▬★▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
hellebore

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby middle child » Wed Jul 12, 2017 10:02 pm

xxx
Last edited by middle child on Sun Nov 07, 2021 5:06 am, edited 1 time in total.

██████████
      ╓────────╖

adoption center

hi! you can call
      me mi. i love k
      pop, my ult bei
      ng enhypen! an
      d it's mainly hy
      be group songs
      my playlist has
      :) im a yapper,
      so my pms are
      open !! though
      i'm not as acti
      ve as before :(

╙────────╜

middle child

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hongjoongie. » Thu Jul 13, 2017 3:30 am

dear r,
for the love of god can you sHUT UP for once? you walk around all high and mighty thinking that you're on top of the world.
"no one can tell me what to do!" "you're not the boss!" you don't even listen to our parents?? you're standing a foot and a half away from me, threatening to knock a chair over, just because i took the tv remote away because you and z can't seem to work anything out.

and.. there you go storming up the stairs.
i don't know if i should laugh or be really angry.
you make things so difficult for me. i'm trying to be the bigger sister and you just push everything away. do you have any idea how much it hurts? in the end, i get in trouble for all of your shenanigans because "i know better." i've been trying to manage my anger. sure, maybe i don't handle the situations right, but you need to get your head out of the clouds and stop thinking that the whole world revolves around you because it doesn't. you need to listen to me, mom, and dad, and get a little bit of common sense. if z is kicking you?? MOVE AWAY FROM HIM. don't just sit there and WHINE. you act like a baby, always whining to get mom and dad's attention, and they shower you with hugs and kisses. it's not cute. it's annoying. it's SO annoying, those whines. you've done so many awful things to me. i can still remember the time you literally chased me and z with a bunch of plastic spoons, throwing them at us and hitting us. doesn't sound like a big deal, huh? but you were attacking us. i had to lock myself in the little room with z, and i was so close to crying- the fact that i'd let someone 6 years younger than me get the best of me.
you weren't like this when you were younger. you've been doing this ever since you started going to school.
you're so young, and you act like you're so mature. no child your age acts like this. at least, not from what i've seen.
you're a spoiled brat darlin', and i wish i could say i love you. but honestly? i don't. i don't want to call you my sister.
i really hope you don't grow up to be the sort of person you are now.

sincerely,
someone who really doesn't want to live in the same house as you.
very!! inactive!! sorry to anyone
who has tried to contact me/trade with me.
i'm trying to get back into cs, please be
patient with me <3
cat cr.

hongjoongie.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FLYBOY » Thu Jul 13, 2017 4:50 am

You realize I could have prevented all of this, right? I warned you about him, I told you that he wasn't someone who I trusted, I told you what I thought he was doing. And guess what? I was RIGHT. But since you trusted him more than you trusted me, you went and got attached, and then you let him hurt you. I saw it coming but you didn't listen. I'm just trying to help you, and to look out for you, but you won't let me because you don't trust me as much as you pretend you do. You don't even trust me enough to tell you who did it. Of course, I figured it out anyway, because it was all right in front of me and I'm smarter than you give me credit for. But what the hell do I have to do to earn your trust enough to get you to tell me these things? You go back to the people that hurt you over and over again, and I've only helped you and it STILL isn't enough.
xxxxxxxxx
┌──────────────┐
link • eldemore
link • link

────── ──────

male // bi // 18+ // usa
↠formerly rebel scum, reyes, ellis.
↠just here for the rp
↠ trying to finish my eldemore wishlist

└──────────────┘
FLYBOY

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BunnyQueenKJ » Thu Jul 13, 2017 5:41 am

Dear J,

You have completely ruined my life. You had the nerve to cheat on me a total of 7 separate times, and with a Gamzee cosplayer no less. What did Gamzee do to deserve that? I have been turned off of the idea of ever dating a girl again because of you. You hurt me and didn't even apologize for it. Your wolf tattoo is stupid and I'm glad I didn't stay with you. I wouldve gotten some gross disease from your smoking and being with so many people. And the fact that you asked me what my ring size was after like a month and a half into our relationship. Desperate much? I don't wish death upon you, but I also hope some karma comes your way and someone you date who you really care about and love cheats on you. Maybe then you'll understand what I had to go through, and why I will never EVER respect you again. Have a nice life, you awful human you.
-KJ

Dear Jordan/Guzma-sama,

I love you sweet baby~~! Thank you for being the best boyfriend I've ever had~ Even if I can't get you into CS, we'll always have Pokemon~ I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you, you giant British goofball~ I hope you're having an amazin day~!
(I think it's OK to put a user if you're saying nice things about them and they're your boyfriend...if not I can edit~)
Love KJ~~
Hi, names Bunny. If you need something or wanna trade, I don't bite.
Hoarding any pets with the birthday 12/02.

Pet's name: Kjersten
Rest in Peace my fiancé, I'll love you forever
BunnyQueenKJ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me