♥Crushes, Boyfriends, and Girlfriends | V6♥

For topics which don't fit anywhere else! Discuss the weather, your mood, hobbies and interests. Remember, keep it child-friendly :)

Re: ♥Crushes, Boyfriends, and Girlfriends | V6♥

Postby nemohappyturtlepants » Sat May 06, 2017 11:27 am

Nanami wrote:
nemohappyturtlepants wrote:So, my friend has had a huge crush on this one guy from our school, and she really wanted to ask him out. She asked me to ask the guy if he liked her, and I was fine with that cuz it would be kind of cute if the got together. The guy said no, and I told her. She was sad but now she's insisting that he only said no because he was awkward. She wants to ask him out on her own now, but she's really shy about it. She keeps on telling me to get her to ask him, but when I do she never does. It's getting really annoying now, but I don't know how to tell her to stop bugging me about it without being rude. What should I do?

Ask her to stop having you be the wingman. The boy said no which means no. If she really wants to continue with this boy, let her find out for herself that he doesn't like her.

How long should you have been dating someone before it's appropriate for you to be living together?
It depends. I feel a couple months at least before you move in together, but of course it depends on both parties financial situations primarily.

How long until it's appropriate to propose for marriage?
Is it crazy if I say you should be living together for at least six months before getting engaged? You think you know the person you're dating, but since you'll be living together for the rest of your life (implying no divorce) you should totally learn your partner's home life and style of living. Who knows, you may love your partner but the piling of dirty dishes and laundry may just be enough to make you turn back.

What's your opinion on promise rings?
No preference. Personally I wouldn't get them for anyone.

What does it feel like to be in love from your perspective?
Not sure how to put it in words. I just feel complete, especially if the person reciprocates the feelings.

Do you believe in love at first sight?
Nope. Interest at first sight? Perhaps, but not love.

How do you know when you've found "the one"?
Kinda like you know how your child is yours, but with your partner. It's different for everyone. I think mine was when my boyfriend said we could get a corgi.

Thank you for the help! I'll do that next time she presses me. Also thank you pyjaks! I only can quote one thing (I think) so I just did the first one. :)
Proud member of the Green Smoothie cabin!
nemohappyturtlepants

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fuiuki » Sat May 06, 2017 11:35 am

So, I'm in a pretty stressful situation, even if it doesn't immediately relate to me. I have a friend of several years who got into an online long-distance relationship about 4 months ago, and he was head over heels for this girl he found. He's been in regular contact with me because of his anxiety and doubts and stuff, and wanted advice and support. But, as it turned out yesterday, all his doubts were valid. The "girl" was actually a guy, a scammer at that, who messaged with loads of guys at the same time, sending them pictures taken from the internet and from a friend of his without that friend's consent. He got guys to give him free stuff, then blocked them. In short, a pretty bad person who messed up my friend really bad.

So on to the topic relevant part. I've been trying to support and help my friend get through this heartbreak and betrayal, but I'm running out of ideas and things to say. I'd like to hear if anyone else has suffered through this who could give advice, as I want nothing more than to help him get through this. I don't want him to give up on trust and love because of one bad apple...
Hello! I'm a tired person with a love for
all things creative, animals, pixel art
and aquariums.

(Ask me about making you art!)
fuiuki

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pyjaks » Sat May 06, 2017 11:38 am

fuiuki wrote:So, I'm in a pretty stressful situation, even if it doesn't immediately relate to me. I have a friend of several years who got into an online long-distance relationship about 4 months ago, and he was head over heels for this girl he found. He's been in regular contact with me because of his anxiety and doubts and stuff, and wanted advice and support. But, as it turned out yesterday, all his doubts were valid. The "girl" was actually a guy, a scammer at that, who messaged with loads of guys at the same time, sending them pictures taken from the internet and from a friend of his without that friend's consent. He got guys to give him free stuff, then blocked them. In short, a pretty bad person who messed up my friend really bad.

So on to the topic relevant part. I've been trying to support and help my friend get through this heartbreak and betrayal, but I'm running out of ideas and things to say. I'd like to hear if anyone else has suffered through this who could give advice, as I want nothing more than to help him get through this. I don't want him to give up on trust and love because of one bad apple...

Awh, I'm really sorry :( That's an awful situation.

Honestly, I think the only thing you can really do for now is be there for your friend. Listen to him, offer him advice if he wants it, and just be there whenever he doesn't wanna talk about the situation, too. He's probably so hurt right now that nothing anyone says, no matter how caring or helpful, will make him feel any better. I think he just needs time to process what's happened, grieve over it, and start to move on.

You sound like a really good friend and he's lucky to have your support <3 Just make sure he knows you're there for whatever he needs.
Pyjaks

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby chilombo » Sat May 06, 2017 12:23 pm

ok so me and my guy best friend have gotten really close this year. last year I considered him as an ordinary guy but now he means so much to me. I always talk about my feelings and I trust him a lot (meaning I talked to him about my anxiety and depression). He understands me really well and he isn't like the other guys I've met for the past years. He's so different, he broke up with his girlfriend 2 days ago and ever since that day, he's been acting really flirty with me.. he broke up with her because his girlfriend was jealous that we were always hanging out and she told him to stop talking to me, but he continued. He always come and talk to me even when we have nothing to say, we just stare at each other. whenever we make eyes contact they last for a 3 seconds but they're so deep.. he always invites me to go somewhere (we live next to each other) and we sometimes sneak out, we also love to call each other and ect.. but he really makes me happy and I'm falling in love with him... what should I do? I'm scared that he wont feel the same thing as I feel towards him...

he tells me these kinds of things:
you know, it's rare that I trust somebody.. but you're different, you're the first person who I can talk seriously
In the beginning, I prefered you more than M (his ex girlfriend's name), I don't know why
you're the best of all tbh, the rest of the girls in our school are crap
you're unique...
you mean so freaking much to me
I'll never forget you
chilombo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Star-Lord » Sat May 06, 2017 1:49 pm

I usually don't need advice but this has gotten to the point where there is no turning back-

So I love this boy in my class I've loved him for about 3 years already- I have thought about confessing to him but I just get really nervous. So I told my friend about it and she said that she would let me practice on her on Monday but I still really don't know,,
she also said she would come with me to confess ahh,, but still I say stupid things when I'm nervous even if my friend is with me.
I just don't really know what to do it's coming to a point where I just really want to already confess,, but at the same time my mind and body won't do the right things, I'm always dropping hints to him but I don't think it's enough hints. I just really don't know at the moment.

any help/suggestions ??

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
I look around, do you know what I see?
┏‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎┓
‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎‎‏‏ryan ‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎ s.her‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ carrd‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ quill enjoyer
┖‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏ ‎‏‏‎‏‏‎ ‎‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‏‏‎‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎‎‏‏‎┚
L ‎‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎‏‏‎ ‎‎‏‏‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎‎‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎O‎‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎‎‎‏‏‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎S‎‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎‎‏‏‎‏‏‎‎‎‏‏‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎E‎‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎‎‏‏‎ ‎‎‏‏‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎R‎‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‎‏‏‎‏‏‎ ‎‎‏‏‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎‎‏‏‎S

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Star-Lord

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lincoln » Sat May 06, 2017 2:29 pm

I just broke up with my boyfriend who I'd been dating for 5 months.
Help me stand I can't breathe.
Lincoln

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The Last Raven » Sat May 06, 2017 3:11 pm

So this is silly but I just can't keep it in.
I finally saw this guy I really like after 6 months of not being around him at all (haven't seen him since we performed in a musical at a community theatre together). I went to see him in a performance and after the show he caught sight of me a ways back in the crowd and smiled really big and waved at me. Then when I finally got to say hi he gave me a big, long, sturdy hug. Ugh I could have melted right there.

Is it silly that something as small as a hug makes me this happy? Geez....

On another note. Tuesday marked a year since my ex broke up with me. It's weird to think I have been single for a year since I was in a relationship for so long. Kinda sucks not having any guys interested in me... makes me feel unwanted and not good enough. Kinda wonder what is wrong with me. I'm another year older and no closer to having a family of my own.....
──-────────────────────
raven|she|adult
────────────────────-──
███░█████████████████ █
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
███░█████████████████ █
──-────────────────────
hi! i’m a long time player
who loves to hoard chameleons
and anything else that tickles my fancy.
i am a huge nerd and love to cosplay!

────────────────────-──
███░█████████████████ █
███░█████████████ █
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
──-───────────────
coding credit pascal
collection dream

ImageImageImage
───────────────-──
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
───────────────-──
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
───────────────-──
███░█████████████ █
The Last Raven

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WastedSpace » Sat May 06, 2017 3:37 pm

Fi2000Fi wrote:I am absolutely head over heels for this girl. I have never had such strong feelings for anyone develop over such a short time and it kinda feels like I'm going crazy. I know her through mutual friends and we are in the same English class. I enjoy talking to her and as of a few weeks ago we've started texting everyday. I've learned a lot about her and to be honest it just makes me like her more. Because of these feelings I have been desperately trying to hang out with her outside of school because I don't want to confess to her over text or in school. One of our mutual friends has been talking to her and promises that she likes me too, so I asked her to the movies. Sadly, she got sick the day before we were suppose to go so it didn't work out. I want to know when would be an appropriate time to ask again because I don't want to be a nuisance. I also wanted to know if anyone has any cute ways to drop hints that I like her without being too obvious. Thanks.

She said yes to hanging out with you and it was only extenuating circumstances that broke the date. You're not being a bother by asking again. If you want to leave the ball in her court this time, text/tell her "hey, sorry you got sick! Rain check on the movies? Let me know when you're feeling better and would like to try again" or something.

golden maknae wrote:ok so me and my guy best friend have gotten really close this year. last year I considered him as an ordinary guy but now he means so much to me. I always talk about my feelings and I trust him a lot (meaning I talked to him about my anxiety and depression). He understands me really well and he isn't like the other guys I've met for the past years. He's so different, he broke up with his girlfriend 2 days ago and ever since that day, he's been acting really flirty with me.. he broke up with her because his girlfriend was jealous that we were always hanging out and she told him to stop talking to me, but he continued. He always come and talk to me even when we have nothing to say, we just stare at each other. whenever we make eyes contact they last for a 3 seconds but they're so deep.. he always invites me to go somewhere (we live next to each other) and we sometimes sneak out, we also love to call each other and ect.. but he really makes me happy and I'm falling in love with him... what should I do? I'm scared that he wont feel the same thing as I feel towards him...

he tells me these kinds of things:
you know, it's rare that I trust somebody.. but you're different, you're the first person who I can talk seriously
In the beginning, I prefered you more than M (his ex girlfriend's name), I don't know why
you're the best of all tbh, the rest of the girls in our school are crap
you're unique...
you mean so freaking much to me
I'll never forget you

What should you do about what? Asking him out or ignoring your feelings? =o

Honestly, what you do is up to you. Do you wanna confess your feelings to him? Do you want to see if he'll confess any feelings? Do you not like what you're feeling towards him and need to take some space? Do you just want to pretend you're not feeling what you're feeling and continue with this friendship? All your choice.

Keiith wrote:I usually don't need advice but this has gotten to the point where there is no turning back-

So I love this boy in my class I've loved him for about 3 years already- I have thought about confessing to him but I just get really nervous. So I told my friend about it and she said that she would let me practice on her on Monday but I still really don't know,,
she also said she would come with me to confess ahh,, but still I say stupid things when I'm nervous even if my friend is with me.
I just don't really know what to do it's coming to a point where I just really want to already confess,, but at the same time my mind and body won't do the right things, I'm always dropping hints to him but I don't think it's enough hints. I just really don't know at the moment.

any help/suggestions ??

You want to confess your feelings, so that's what you should do. Honestly, don't overthink it. Go with your gut. Do you want to do it face to face? Text? Email? Slip a note into his backpack or locker? Any and all are fine options. Just don't ruminate too long. Make a decision then go do it. Stop torturing yourself. =p

Lily wrote:I just broke up with my boyfriend who I'd been dating for 5 months.
Help me stand I can't breathe.

Aww, I'm so sorry. *offers hugs* It's going to be okay, though, really, it is. I promise. Just give yourself some time to break down and cry and eat some comfort food. Then get a good sleep and face tomorrow. I know five months is a lot of time but in the long run, it is just a drop in the bucket. You will breathe again, you will move forward again. Feel the heartbreak now and then take deep breathes and focus on school and homework and friends until you move forward enough to move on.

Breakups are hard. Just give yourself a little time to feel it. <3

The Last Raven wrote:So this is silly but I just can't keep it in.
I finally saw this guy I really like after 6 months of not being around him at all (haven't seen him since we performed in a musical at a community theatre together). I went to see him in a performance and after the show he caught sight of me a ways back in the crowd and smiled really big and waved at me. Then when I finally got to say hi he gave me a big, long, sturdy hug. Ugh I could have melted right there.

Is it silly that something as small as a hug makes me this happy? Geez....

Nope, it's just human nature to experience feelings when you feel things. Sounds like having a crush to me. ;3
WastedSpace

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hoseeok » Sun May 07, 2017 6:35 am

oops lol i think i spoke too soon looks like i might be dealing with dumb crush crap this summer
ive been snapchatting a new guy the past two weeks and like we haven't met in person yet that i can recall because he's taking a gap semester off uni? i think? but we're talking about meeting up this summer and dlgkfjgs oh man
i think i've figured out he likes me and to make matters worse he actually seems decent so im like... oh no
s e e m s is the key word though
plenty of guys have "seemed" good and then turn out bad
☆ point, aim, shoot! ☆
im mostly just on twitter these days so ask me if ya want it
hoseeok

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kittykore » Sun May 07, 2017 3:06 pm

Okay, I met her this year. She's my age, shes a year older in high school and i'm straight. She's pansexual and i get jealous when she talks to other people. She always lays on me and holds my hand. I don't know what i'm feeling cause she's important to me and she's my closest friend i can tell anything to. Idk if i like her or am just protective when some girl or guy talk to her

Idk if thats crushing?
──-────────────────────
bio bio bio bio bio bio bio bio bio bio bio bio bio

────────────────────-──
███░█████████████████ █
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
███░█████████████████ █
──-────────────────────