Which Personality Type Are You?

For topics which don't fit anywhere else! Discuss the weather, your mood, hobbies and interests. Remember, keep it child-friendly :)

Re: Which Personality Type Are You?

Postby Hush » Thu Oct 24, 2013 6:58 pm

INFJ ... Can't say I disagree.
x
x
x
x
x
x

╔══════════════╗
xxImage
* id #256165
* Pantry Puffs
* Art shop
* Toyhouse
╚══════════════╝
xxxxart credit*stamp credit
Hush

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby vampir3d » Fri Oct 25, 2013 2:42 am

I just took my first personality test and got; ENFJ

Representing approximately 2 percent of all people, people with the ENFJ personality type tend to be very influential, often without making any conscious efforts to increase their influence.

Wow^^
┌────────────────────────┐

loxlℑ 𝔡𝔬𝔫'𝔱 𝔟𝔦𝔱𝔢xxx
xxxxxxxJess // She
x
x
xxxxxxxxxx

└────────────────────────┘
┌─────────────┐

sporadic player,
usually looking for
missing pets!

young adult,
photography lover.

└─────────────┘
xxxxxxxxxL I N K S
xxxxxxxxxtumblr----watching
xxxxxxxxlistening-----trading
vampir3d

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby salmondragon » Fri Oct 25, 2013 8:11 am

INFP! c:

It actually really matches me. It's scary xD
salmondragon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby brandish » Fri Oct 25, 2013 11:13 am

I am an INFP. It sounds just like me so I'm not very surprised :)

INFP personality

INFP personalities are usually perceived as calm, reserved or even shy. However, such an exterior can be deceptive – even though INFPs can be somewhat cautions, their inner flame and passion is not something to be taken lightly. People with this personality type are really affectionate, a trait not often seen in other types. This compassion can be really fervent and long-lasting – but the INFP will use it quite cautiously, directing their energies towards a few selected people or a worthy cause. Idealism is the banner of INFP personalities – and they are proud of it. Unfortunately, it also means that INFPs can often feel misunderstood and isolated, as they are relatively rare (only 4.3% of U.S. population).

People with the INFP personality type have a clear sense of honor, which inspires and motivates them. If someone wants to get to know an INFP, it is crucial to know what drives them, to understand their chosen cause.

INFPs seek harmony in their lives and the surrounding environment, often feeling dejected because of all the bad things happening in the world and trying hard to create something positive. People with this personality type tend to see things and actions from the idealistic perspective, rather than the prism of logic. They respond to beauty, morality, virtue rather than utility, effectiveness or value.

INFPs can easily speak in metaphors and parables, and they also have an amazing gift of creating and interpreting symbols – for this reason, INFPs often find it natural to write and enjoy poetry. This personality type does not worship logic, unlike the NT types – from their viewpoint, logic is not always necessary. It is also likely that an INFP will not enjoy hypothetical or never-ending discussions.

INFPs may also often retreat into their “hermit” state (this personality type can easily switch between the two states), withdrawing from the world and getting lost in their deep thoughts – their partner may then need to spend quite a lot of effort to energize and “awaken” the INFP.

All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither,
Deep roots are not reached by the frost.

J. R. R. Tolkien

INFPs have the trait common among NF types – their aptitude for foreign languages is unmatched. INFPs also often become great writers and actors, as they can easily reflect and convey their own personalities using the fictional characters. Generally speaking, people with this personality type are extremely creative, innovative and goal-oriented – they can be great advocates for causes they truly believe in.

Finally, most INFPs have the ability to notice even the slightest hint of good in other people. In INFP eyes, even the most revolting person will have something worthy of respect or, at the very least, sympathy.
"I have been taught that the world is comprised of both light and dark. No matter how dark and twisted the path may be, I intend to walk it if it leads to the heaven."
brandish

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby HawThorn » Sat Oct 26, 2013 8:33 am

Hush wrote:INFJ ... Can't say I disagree.

Cool I'm an INFJ too!

The INFJ type is believed to be very rare (less than 1 percent of the population) and it has an unusual set of traits. Even though their presence can be described as very quiet, INFJ personalities usually have many strong opinions, especially when it comes to issues they consider really important in life. If an INFJ is fighting for something, this is because they believe in the idea itself, not because of some selfish reasons.

INFJ personalities are drawn towards helping those in need – they may rush to the place of a major disaster, participate in rescue efforts, do charity work etc. INFJs see this as their duty and their purpose in life – people with this personality type firmly believe that nothing else would help the world as much as getting rid of all the tyrants. Karma and similar concepts are very attractive to INFJs.

These tendencies are also strengthened by the fact that INFJ personalities have a unique combination of idealism and decisiveness – this means that their creativity and imagination can be directed towards a specific goal. Few other personality types have this trait and this is one of the most important reasons why many INFJs are able to eventually realize their dreams and make a lasting positive impact.
~16personalities.com
HawThorn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WolfKate » Sat Oct 26, 2013 10:50 am

Lucky Cat wrote:Finally, most INFPs have the ability to notice even the slightest hint of good in other people. In INFP eyes, even the most revolting person will have something worthy of respect or, at the very least, sympathy.

Oh really?
❤ ❤ ❤ ❤
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I need to change my sig lol
member since 2011
oof
Credit
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
❤ ❤ ❤ ❤

WolfKate

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EresTheRat » Sat Oct 26, 2013 1:34 pm

I'm an INTJ. The description seems to fit me pretty well.
EresTheRat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PastCat » Sat Oct 26, 2013 2:59 pm

INTP for me. Every test I tried said the same. Most of the descriptions were pretty accurate ("restless fear of possible failure", "might as well be arguing with their own mind" ... yep).

So on those character comparisons, I would apparently be like Hermione and Twilight Sparkle? Yeah, I'd believe that ;)
Avatar from lines by angel23456. Hockeyhottie is my sister (we trade).
PastCat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hush » Sat Oct 26, 2013 3:28 pm

Cloudyskys wrote:
Hush wrote:INFJ ... Can't say I disagree.

Cool I'm an INFJ too!

The INFJ type is believed to be very rare (less than 1 percent of the population) and it has an unusual set of traits. Even though their presence can be described as very quiet, INFJ personalities usually have many strong opinions, especially when it comes to issues they consider really important in life. If an INFJ is fighting for something, this is because they believe in the idea itself, not because of some selfish reasons.

INFJ personalities are drawn towards helping those in need – they may rush to the place of a major disaster, participate in rescue efforts, do charity work etc. INFJs see this as their duty and their purpose in life – people with this personality type firmly believe that nothing else would help the world as much as getting rid of all the tyrants. Karma and similar concepts are very attractive to INFJs.

These tendencies are also strengthened by the fact that INFJ personalities have a unique combination of idealism and decisiveness – this means that their creativity and imagination can be directed towards a specific goal. Few other personality types have this trait and this is one of the most important reasons why many INFJs are able to eventually realize their dreams and make a lasting positive impact.
~16personalities.com

Yes well I am a very quiet person who has a tendency to give my stuff away just to make another person feel happy.
x
x
x
x
x
x

╔══════════════╗
xxImage
* id #256165
* Pantry Puffs
* Art shop
* Toyhouse
╚══════════════╝
xxxxart credit*stamp credit
Hush

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Zvarjaciely » Sat Oct 26, 2013 3:34 pm

I've taken these sort of tests before, although I've long forgotten the results. I'll take the first one and see what I get for the first time in a year :)
come enter my lineart comp? you can win the ur apple, brown santa cat, and many more vrs!

username change may not be so temporary now

ηεε ηεε ραρα ωαιη ωο chουδαι
ηεε ηεε mοmmα
ηεε ηεε mοmmα

mυκαshι ηι ταbετα bοrοηεεzε ηο αηο αjι gα ωαsυrε rαrεηαιηδα

mαrυ καιτε chικyυυ
mαrυ καιτε chικyυυ
mαrυ καιτε chικyυυ
bοκυ hεταlια

mαrυ καιτε chικyυυ
jιττο mιτε chικyυυ
hyοττο shιτε chικyυυ