TheComfortCorner | V.8

For topics which don't fit anywhere else! Discuss the weather, your mood, hobbies and interests. Remember, keep it child-friendly :)

Re: TheComfortCorner | V.8

Postby cribunni » Thu Feb 28, 2019 2:03 pm

you smiled at me this morning, and my heart soared out of my chest. i talked to you some in 3rd hour, and i was feeling good about it. but then i remembered that today was just a decent day, and that tomorrow would go back to the way things are. i’d be alone, and silent.

why can’t i let myself have good days?

ImageImageImage
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
MATTY !! ANY PRONOUNS !! LESBIAN
deviant art . toyhou.se . art shoppe .
cribunni

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BioDumbnition » Thu Feb 28, 2019 2:49 pm

Dang. My mood dropped from 100 to real quick.

My depression recently has been kicking me in the tail, and it's just annoying to deal with.

All these things running through my head, but yet I still feel numb, ya know? Hopefully I'll cheer myself up, if not, I'll take a day off of school tomorrow and make crafts or gift people, as I always enjoy other peoples happiness, ^^;
BioDumbnition

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cornspurrd. » Thu Feb 28, 2019 3:10 pm

Last edited by cornspurrd. on Wed Mar 06, 2019 3:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Smile and wave...
cornspurrd.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fiirstcrush » Thu Feb 28, 2019 3:43 pm

im so so tired but im so scared to sleep
fiirstcrush

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby connoisseur » Thu Feb 28, 2019 4:19 pm

If anyone needs someone to talk to, or just vent to, or maybe needs advice, I'm always here and my PM's are always open. 0 judgment on my side.

--

Lately, I haven't been feeling myself. Like something's off. Maybe it's a sudden change in mood, maybe it's because I'm never confident in myself. I always seek to isolate myself from others and its become a habit for me to just avoid my peers just because I feel like I'd get laughed at. Which tends to happen because I am awkward and ramble alot. I feel happy about my schoolwork and my success lately, and my job... but I have my weakness. I hate my image. I've grown to be so sensitive when it comes to my appearance. I'm tall, but I have a lot of back pain that's been making me lose sleep... I should go to the gym again, but sometimes it doesn't help and makes things worse. I keep getting asked if I'm going to prom with anybody, and when I'm going to ask someone. Earlier I got asked if I was really going alone. But I just don't want to bother with dates. My academy's size is small, and everyone knows each other. If somebody was interested in me, they would've said something a long time ago.

God, I just found out that my family was keeping a secret from me. They didn't want me to know they went shopping for themselves because I wasn't invited; I don't deserve it. I guess not having a date means I don't get to wear anything new or nice. I'm really not worth it, I guess.

I was sort of really excited to go to prom with my friends, but now that that happened? I don't want to show up undressed or wearing something that I'd wear to.. like church. I want it to be special, even if I don't have a date. I feel like nowadays it's a must to have a partner, and I don't care at all for it.

I feel so awful now. What's the point in going if I won't fit in again? Like my sibling is so obviously favored over me? I'm so pathetic.

Well... I can't be acting like this all night. I have an exam tomorrow. Payday's tomorrow. I'll try to ignore this feeling. I'm just being greedy and lonely.
listography || my writings
"Tell me something about my existence. Whether profound or ruse."
- David Adjaye
connoisseur

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tea rose » Thu Feb 28, 2019 5:36 pm

every night I keep having this longing feeling that keeps me up. I want to visit a deep jungle, a beautiful autumn forest, the beach and just feel the sun on my face. I wish I could go places, experience things, and feel at peace with where I am. I wish I could leave the house and go somewhere magical instead.
Image~Image Image Image
x𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒈𝒊𝒗𝒆 𝒎𝒆 𝒎𝒐𝒓𝒆

xxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxx''listo
xxxxx'''art thread

xxxxxxx'playlist

xxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxx''hi, i'm elliot!
xxx''i'm mostly here for
xxxxx'forum games
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

tea rose

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby GAIRENTH » Fri Mar 01, 2019 6:28 am

-
Last edited by GAIRENTH on Tue May 07, 2019 3:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
GAIRENTH

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Chevelle000 » Fri Mar 01, 2019 7:07 am

in my shoe store that I work at I have described colors to the blind who come in to purchase shoes, I have helped women and men put on shoes if they can’t reach or have medical issues, ive dug through boxes and boxes to find shoes for people that are out of season, I do my best to save my customers ALL the money I can help them save, and I always try to make sure they leave happy and satisfied when they leave. I want them to trust me and come back to me when they need shoes again! It’s sales business and I wanna create a nice bond with my customers. I really do. But I get these people in my work that say stuff like “it’s her job to clean up our trash” or put away or shoes or put them back in the right spot etc then expect the same treatment as my sweet customers. They want coupons that I’m not gonna give them because they PURPOSELY are making my job hard. Just because it’s someones job to do something doesn’t mean you should give them more to do/make it harder on them. Be respectful. I don’t wanna sound lazy but I do so much already it gets exhausting.

What you don’t know about (some) shoe stores:
- sales associates and managers have to clean the entire store. we don’t have a janitor or anything.
- we do have restrooms, you just have to ask.
- please don’t be scared to ask where something is or if we can help you! We’d love to!!! (As long as you’re friendly (;)
- we also straighten all the shoes and almost daily have to stack and restock those shoes. we organize shoes by size (of course. here it is smallest on bottom largest on top), color, designs, material, laces or no laces, low or high top, etc.
- you need an ink tag off to try on a shoe? ask us to remove it so you may try it on! please though, return the box of shoes back to us so we can put the tag back on.
- honestly at my store I’m a manager but I can’t tell you how long shoe sales are going to be or when we’ll get the shoe you want in. In this company this is a low position. My store manager doesn’t even know these things! So if you hear there is a sale, hurry in while you can!
PM me if you ever need to talk! <3
Pet's name: Krystal
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!
thank you for the kitty ice580!!!
hey y’all working a full time job + I have a super heavy college schedule!
Sorry for slow replies or trades :3
Chevelle000

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TheSongOfTheStars » Fri Mar 01, 2019 7:14 am

Calling people is hard and life is terrifying

If crediting me for art/character design then please use TheSongOfTheStars on Toyhou.se
or FiveSecondsToFly on deviantart for anywhere else
TheSongOfTheStars

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cloven » Fri Mar 01, 2019 10:42 am

*sigh* today someone made fun of my weight and stuff when I was just trying to eat lunch...that and I’ve had a bad pain in my knee all week...fun times...

owo~ ℂ𝕝𝕠𝕧𝕖𝕟 ~
boooo… He/Him/His

❁ Loves Coffee
❁ I am fairly active on here
❁ Feel free to call me Disrep
❁ I love to gift c:
❁ I love scenery items!
❁ I use multiple devices

CharactersKalonsArt

cloven

My pets
My items