10 wierd and random facts about you

For topics which don't fit anywhere else! Discuss the weather, your mood, hobbies and interests. Remember, keep it child-friendly :)

Re: 10 wierd and random facts about you

Postby EchothroughDarkness » Fri Jun 25, 2021 7:35 am

I guess i'll have a go.

1. I hate angels yet i'm fascinated by them.
2. I love the dark, and feel more alive and confident in it.
3. My favourite element is fire. I'm seriously fascinated.
4. Aliens annoy me, but I believe there has to some other life in there.
5. I believe in God but not Jesus.
6. My favourite comic book character is deadpool.
7. I have a blue male budgie and he's called bluey.
8. I love storms. Like watching the lightning.
9. I hate heights, yet want to go on a sky dive.
10. I hate eggs, yet I love scotch eggs.
EchothroughDarkness

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CaptainAltenor » Fri Jun 25, 2021 5:45 pm

1. I have a lazy eye.
2. My voice is unusually low.
3. I ate moldy sand once as a child.
4. I physically cannot watch Avengers: Endgame without having an anxiety attack.

I will think of more soon.
Last edited by CaptainAltenor on Sat Jan 22, 2022 6:42 pm, edited 2 times in total.
“You pile up enough tomorrows, and you'll find you are left with nothing but a lot of empty yesterdays. I don't know about you, but I'd like to make today worth remembering..."

Welcome! My name's Captain, and I'm a performing arts virtuoso with a soft spot for decades past. Feel free to send trades of any sort- I'm always up for it.

And, of course, have a great day/night!
CaptainAltenor

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tatilucia » Tue Jun 29, 2021 8:52 pm

1- I have blue hair (at the moment)
2 - I have a couple of macaws
3 - in total there are 17 animals... and 5 more to be born.
4 - I have rhinitis, but still 8 animals with fur.
5 - I hate to use the translator, but my favorite games don't have a Portuguese version, so I persist.
6 - I always flush the toilet at least three times, no matter what's in there.
7 - I'm addicted to fanfic, although again the best ones are in English (I love you Chrome, you have an almost perfect translation)
8 - I'm Brazilian, but I hate carnival and football!
9 - even in the cold, I can't sleep without air conditioning and a fan.
10 - I have a habit of cleaning, I need to wash my hands every few minutes.
be polite. I have anxiety, don't make things worse.
I use the translator.
all for sale
tatilucia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Guest » Thu Jul 01, 2021 10:15 am

1. i'm way too big on smells. sometimes i'll sit there and smell my arms or hands, it's a weird habit. it has to smell like "me" and not like soap or anything else.
2. i like 2d people more than id ever like 3d people.
3. i live in a group home.
4. im usually either really happy and bubbly or really cold and distant and there's no inbetween.
5. any temperature above 70 degrees F is too hot for me.
6. i have a really hard time focusing on anything, including things i want to do. i constantly switch to doing something else part way through it (for example, switching to discord while i'm drawing.)
7. i probably already switched to something else about 15 20 times while writing this. (note to self: please stop getting distracted)
8. my mha otp is probably bkdk, but i also really like tddk.
9. my art style is absolutely never consistent, so i feel like sometimes people might think im an art thief when i really just can't stick to a certain style.
10. it took me way too long to think of enough facts to complete this.

Postby DiopsideDove » Tue Jul 06, 2021 9:40 am

1: I have awful social skills. like. actually terrible.

2: I love plants, especially succulents!! overall, I prefer leafy plants to flowers, but flowers are cool, too, and I have two of them as well!! I also name most of my plants, and those that don't have names at the moment will likely get them eventually.

3: I'm fully capable of being genuinely concerned for a fictional character's well-being

4: I collect rocks and minerals sometimes. I store them in those little organizer boxes, and they're sorted by color

5: I have way too many stuffed animals for my own good, including some unusual ones (in fact, I specifically look for unusual ones sometimes). one of the best things I've ever gotten is a plush horse with an unreasonably long neck. I call him Giraffe

6: I love animals, and some of my favorites are frogs, moths, slugs/sea slugs, and snails/sea snails

7: I have way too many weird inside jokes between myself and close friends. I even have some inside jokes with my mom

8: I ramble too much. about basically anything. about plants, about catfish, about cool rocks, about Star Trek, about cats, about ANYTHING. if it's a topic I like and you'll let me talk about it, I'm almost definitely going to end up rambling eventually.

9: I used to be terrified of toys that made noise when I was a small kid. that is, except for this Snoopy plush that had a music box that played the Peanuts theme. I loved that and was extremely sad when the music box stopped working. I still have it around here somewhere, complete with its broken music box

10: I have the intelligence level of a brick

♪ hello!! my name is oliver

♫ I like flatworms and leeches

♥ I'm an aspiring artist/writer
☆ (not incredibly good at it
☾ but I keep trying)

→ any pronouns are fine
☠ but I mainly refer to
♪ myself with he/him

♫ thanks for dropping by
♪ have a nice day/night!! :]

DiopsideDove

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby another eternity » Thu Jul 08, 2021 7:21 pm

1. i have visual snow syndrome! which means i see a static overlay all the time. its generally not noticeable to me bc im super used to it, but if im tired or zoned out, it gets way more obvious. or if im looking at smth super dark or super light. vss also comes with other interesting uhh effects that ill get into later :)

2. im like super sensitive to the senses, i loveee strong smelling things bc its fun to catch every note hidden in them but it also means i get headaches and even stomach aches from smells super easily. i also cant stand greasy food bc i can taste the grease and its Not Fun bc its a very intense taste and feeling; for almost the same reason, i really dont care much for caffeinated things. also i can hear electricity.

3. i have no 'minds eye'; i cant visualize things. if i try, it just looks super dark and shoddy and not very clear

4. the way my fringe dries makes me look like a sailor moon character

5. one of the effects of VSS is photophobia, which i have and it sucks. it basically means my eyes are sensitive to light, which means going outside is Horrific and i always have my room very very dimly lit. ive been considering getting a parasol for when i have to be in the sun. hissss

6. i was listening to rammstein when i was like, 3. and have a shirt from one of their concerts from the same year (my sister went, not me :P). i loveeedd the music videos for links 2 3 4 and the 98 version of du riechst so gut

7. i cant sleep if im not holding something

8. another symptom of VSS i have is palinopsia! which means when stuff moves, i can..see it as it moves? like i can see the phases of it and it leaves sorta a..trail? idk how to describe it. but i've been literally scared by my own shadow many times bc ill move my hand in the corner of my vision, see the after trail of it, and think there's like a spider crawling around

9. my dream is to work at a medical museum or library!

10. im pretty asthmatic, but i love walking and hiking and really want to learn archery and ice skating
hiii, im not around all the time,
but i try to hop on for monthly drops and events.
im chronically ill, so i may not seem all there, but i dont bite! hard.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage

another eternity

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sinewuui » Thu Jul 08, 2021 7:40 pm

1. i also have visual snow! it is apparently very rare so its kinda cool to see others with it ^
2. i technically never graduated elementary school, im obviously way past that age but i couldn't be in school on the graduation and last days due to sickness, i love telling people this because it leaves them extremely confused
3. a door fell on me once, a large antique wooden one to be exact, it was being sold at a furniture store, and all i did was touch it and it fell flat down, luckily it only bruised my shoulder
4. i don't base my music taste on genre, i really don't care what genre is, if the song's good then it's good, HOWEVER, if i had to choose a specific favorite subgenre it would be post rap/punk rap or pc music
5. my favorite animal is the rhinoceros beetle or hercules beetle, i love all animals, i just think they're the coolest, like sleek futuristic looking samurai bugs
6. i cant feel my own pulse, well i CAN, im not dead obviously, i just refuse to, it makes my sensory issues go brr majorly and whenever i have to take it i usually just pretend to count because i will cringe horribly hard at the feeling
7. i also have synesthesia, mostly audio visual, i like pc music because it often sounds metallic and colorful which gives me a good brain image™
8. 3 is my lucky number, anything associated with 3 usually has a positive outcome for me, such as doing something 3 times
9. i was terrified by the show between the lions as a kid, specifically the arty smartypants puppet, the lions didn't scare me but i absolutely REFUSED to watch it because of him, he moves very unnaturally and im glad to know others remember him as being pure nightmare fuel because so many of my friends loved him
10. i hate to admit it (and i know its not a big deal at all on a site like this) but im low-key a furry, i say im not, and i have nothing against furries (ive been much more of one in the past) i just don't know how to cope with admitting i am a furry despite the fact i have a bugsona and love furry art /lh

⇢ ˗ˏˋWHAT YOU LACK... IS THIS! ♡

juno/ulysses - they/it - certified cs "veteran"
every now and then i return to this lawless wasteland of a website out of
curiosity hi everyone. i make arts and stuff. check out my toyhouse. i like dmc,
suda51 games and mgs. that's all you need to know.
sinewuui

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby eternalth » Sun Jul 25, 2021 1:31 pm

Why not:)

10 Weird facts about me (sydney)

1. I have a sugar glider
2.I love chinese food but at the same time i absolutely love it. (depending on where it is from)
3.I have big feet for my height
4.I used to be one of those people who enjoyed watching dancing tiktoks
5. I bought LED lights(I know I know)
6. Im a regular at the library in my town (I used to go everyday)
7. I put hot sauce on my chicken flavored Ramen Noodles
8.I have a case manager so I don't go to juvenile court but I don't have a criminal record
9. I enjoy chewing on plastic
10. I will chew on anything i see that wont taste gross
eternalth

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby HarmaaKissa » Sat Aug 07, 2021 3:46 am

1. I hate writing long sentences.
2. Sometimes i easily read and memorise long words.
3. Thunderbolt and lighting are very very frightening me.
4. I can't memorise how to wear guitar strap.
5. Intuition and imagination are something beyond my understanding.
6. I've got a lot of figurines, mostly cats and boats. I love collecting these, rocks, tea and banana labels, stickers.....
7. Also i like sorting. Spending hours moving my pets into another foulder is something i unironically enjoyed.
8. I am learning a language for fun.
9. I dislike Bingus.
10. I wanted to make my left hand immune to hot and right immune to cold.
HarmaaKissa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby macabrex » Thu Aug 12, 2021 6:52 am

1. I don’t have any set hobbies, I usually do whatever whenever. Just have things I like
2. Definitely have ADHD but not yet diagnosed by a doctor
3. I love metal & rock but don’t have much interest in exploring the people behind the music except a few select bands
4. Studying to be an emergency medical technician at a younger age
5. Introverted but extroverted at the same time (ambivert?) but more introverted
6. Confused a lot of the time but also smart
7. Mess with my hair whenever having mental difficulty :,)
8. A virgo sun and a very extra, hyped up, emotional aries moon
9. Extremely tolerant for whatever reason
10. Allergic to only cat and dog fur lol

═══════════════════════════════
𝑺𝒉𝒆/𝒉𝒆𝒓 ܍ 𝑰𝑵𝑻𝑷 ܍ 𝑽𝒊𝒓𝒈𝒐 ☼ 𝑨𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒔 ☾ ܍ 𝑫𝒆𝒎𝒊-𝑩𝒊
═══════════════════════════════

══════════════════════════
Hi I'm Maca :) I trade CS for FR

CS->FR - C$ Store -FR -

══════════════════════════

macabrex

My pets