10 wierd and random facts about you

For topics which don't fit anywhere else! Discuss the weather, your mood, hobbies and interests. Remember, keep it child-friendly :)

Re: 10 wierd and random facts about you

Postby The Morrigan » Tue Mar 05, 2019 7:16 pm

1. I collect cool socks! I've got things like Starry Night, the Mona Lisa, statue of Liberty, George Washington, The Scream, and much more c:
2. I have 10 siblings; I'm the oldest.
3. I've been to 9 schools - never expelled, just moved a lot.
4. I have 7 piercings - all in my ears. I'm planning to get one more helix piercing and maybe a tongue piercing.
5. I love love love math. I find it easy cause all that you need to do is follow formulas. I also really love English because I'm always reading.
6. From the 16 personalities, I'm INTP - the Logician.
7. I'm also a chaotic neutral.
8. One of my sisters has broken my arm... twice.. on separate occasions
9. Speaking of Twice - I'm obsessed with kpop. It's gotten to a point where I don't think I can turn back.
10. I can't think of anything else c:
The Morrigan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cozymutt » Thu Mar 07, 2019 9:40 am

1| electric type is my favorite in pokemon
    2| i'm addicted to energy drinks
    3| i'm pagan and into the occult
    4| i want to study demonology
    5| horses are my favorite animals
    6| i love 80's movies, music and aesthetics
    7| i hate wearing jeans that aren't distressed/ripped in places
    8| i love fish-net tops
    9| butterfly wolves are my favorite
    10| i love to snack on raw cauliflower
x
x
x
x
Happy New Year
adult • luciferian • trans • he/they

hey there~ i'm cozy, or mutt if you prefer. idrc.
i love to write and draw and i'm way too attached
to my ocs. my pm's, trades and all that are open
so feel free to hmu with whatever.

trade me • art shop • carrd
cozymutt

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hatsune mewku » Thu Mar 07, 2019 12:02 pm

1. I love to wear oversized things. mainly sweaters and jackets.

2. I enjoy collecting animal figures just so I can name them. I just bought a bird wearing a raincoat last night. His name's Rupert.

3. I have a lamp character that has really taken off. Many kids at my school draw him and my english/history teacher has frequent dreams about him (idk why lol, she's weird)

4. I love yeti stuff. This all started when I got a walmart giftcard and just decided to buy a stuffed yeti with it. He was even my Valentine this year (I dressed him up and everything). After that, I bought a bunch of yeti ornaments that are hanging around my room.

5. I like to draw with just markers, cut the finsihed piece out, and thumbtack them to the wall at the top of my closet. I sit up there sometimes too.

6. Guess who has major anxiety?? This gal! I just finally started talking to new people after 3 years of a super unhealthy friendship :))))))

7. I have a stuffed electronic bird name Louie. He sings "Don't worry, Be Happy"

8. I frequent my nearest craft store, Hobby Lobby, for craft supplies. I just went there last night. In fact, I bought Rupert there last night.

9. My favorite pair of shoes had Iron Man on them. I'm wearing them right now, actually. They're amazing.

10. I keep the dumbest things. I have a paper straw wrapper taped to my air conditioner for no reason. I just decided to keep it. Along with the straw wrapper, I have two random doodles (one from my mom, one from my friend) that are just weird. My mom's is a doodle of a 'slothadillo' and my friend's is a doodle of a big man named henry who has an axe for a head.

yeah a lot of these are weird. sorry.
hey, there! im madi! i really like garfield,

hatsune miku, breaking bad, women,
lady gaga, deltarune, and parks and rec

© | toyhouse | art shop | deviant art
'
hatsune mewku

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Getchoo » Tue Mar 12, 2019 9:26 pm

1- i own maybe 2 colored shirts/pants out of my entire wardrobe (other than grey and white)
2- i am good with computers alone but the moment someone needs computer help my mind goes ghost
3- i can read hiragana/katakana (japanese) and hangul (korean)
4- i have a note on my computer that i have updated weekly since october, it's really long and fun to read over to see how much i've changed and how i've got better at writing
5- despite having an actual bed i'd rather sleep on a single mattress on the floor
6- i have an apple computer but choose to have a samsung phone instead of an iphone, they're just .. better
7 - i almost never type with caps unless i'm talking to certain people. i hate caps, i don't know why, lowercase is just my a e s t h e t i c .. i could be typing the longest paragraph but if i notice i used caps i'll go back and change them all
8 - i have a whole bookshelf of manga, a good 40% of it i've never read and dont plan on reading either
9 - i'm good at writing and reading french, but i can't speak it or understand people talking for the life of me
10 - i don't have any irl pictures on my phone, it's all just screenshots of memes and convos and anime pics
hi, i'm getchoo
i lurk on forum games late at night, listen to weezer unironically, and that's about it tbh
hope you have a great day!
Getchoo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby K9_Kadaver » Mon Apr 15, 2019 8:22 am

1. i once found a gummy worm on the grass and ate it (don't regret it, free worm.)
2. I'm scared of the dark!
3. I will never be found not wearing my earphones
4. When I was younger I used to pretend to be animals, I'd hide under tables at nursery and growl at other kids
5. When I was younger I was convinced that I was going to be a raptor when I was older, It later changed to a tiger in the army, it changed back to dinosaur tho
6. I'm terrified of spiders but I really want a tarantula!
7. I prefer snakes over dogs!
8. I really don't know how to start conversations. Like, Literally.
9. i just real ly,,,, l ike ship s,,,,
10. I have a scar on my hand from that one time i tried to juggle a hammer recently
im not smart but in my defence i was pretty good at it
henlo i dont know what's going on
K9_Kadaver

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BabbyLou » Mon Apr 15, 2019 8:38 am

1. I was over 11 pounds at birth but now I am pretty small
2. I am a certified lifeguard
3. I hate chewing gum
4. Elephants are my favorite animal ever
5. I have only travelled outside of my country once
6. I have a younger brother and a younger sister
7. I have been on CS for more than 7 years but my level of activity has varied throughout the years
8. I used to swim competitively
9. Watermelon is my favorite fruit
10. My life is pretty boring, so I have a hard time making lists like this lol
x[ ]
x[ ]
x[ ]
You have me.
Until every last star in the universe dies.
You have me.
x
BabbyLou

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby emporio! » Mon Apr 15, 2019 9:05 am

:flushed:
Last edited by emporio! on Sun Aug 15, 2021 6:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
about • he/him
emporio!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby toy20243 » Mon Apr 15, 2019 9:10 am

1. i have a huge scar on my wrist from the time i decided to break up a rat fight
2. i watch my little pony, not because i enjoy the show, but because i enjoy the little songs they sing.
3. i believe in god, but not the bible
4. i dont like dogs. Especially poodles and other 'curly' haired breeds idk why so dont ask
5. as i child i froze an ant in a cup of water because it kept walking on top of the water and i wanted to see what would happen
6. ive repierced my ears 5 times so far because i want earrings but they stab my head so i hate them
7. i hate beards
8. my eyes are 3 different colors, and no they dont change colors theirs just 3 different colors on each of my eyeballs (blue, green and brown)
9. i dont like bacon
10. i get angry really fast when people tell me 'well the pet store person said it was okay' when talking about animals. (just so yall know VERY FEW pet store people actually know what proper animal care is for the animals they sell/market to)

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

𝒮𝓌𝑒𝑒𝓉 𝒟𝓇𝑒𝒶𝓂𝓈
⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾⋆⁺₊⋆
toy20243

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Carpe Diem » Mon Apr 15, 2019 10:28 pm

1. I overly attach myself to fictional characters - like, I'm so emotionally attached to the Avengers that I have a constant feeling of anxiety & dread in my stomach because of Endgame.

2. I have the biggest fear of spiders. If someone kills a spider I won't go near that area until I forget the spider was ever there.

3. I'm doing an advanced math class but I don't know my times-tables well. (so, screw all the teachers that said that knowing your times-tables is important/crucial for more challenging maths, what a bunch of crap that was... ... Actually, they were probably right.)

4. I started primary school with a broken arm. So, I found it frightening when all the older kids would come up to me and ask what happened.

5. I found my favourite band/artist because of a meme on Vine.

6. It's difficult to get me to cry over real-life events but I will cry so easily over events in books/TV shows/movies.

7. I have a scar just in front of my ear from where a small stone got embedded into my cheek.

8. I'm a really good swimmer - I can swim over 3km's and have swum 50m in under 45secs.

9. When I was younger, Thriller and its film clip scared me so much that even now I get a little scared when I listen to it/watch it.

10. Last year my Spotify wrapped said that all of the time I'd spent listening to Spotify totalled to over 100 days. My top artist was Sleeping At Last and I'd listened to them for over 441 hours.
Carpe Diem

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby doobie » Sun Apr 21, 2019 5:10 am

1. I have my tongue pierced <3
2. I love snakes
3. I lowkey really love lil girly things even tho i act n dress like a guy :D
4. I have 2 lil fur babies n one is pregnantttt
5. I play volleyball
6. I look way older than I really am
7. I love eating burritos
8. I am most likely ALWAYS high for some reason ?
9. I live in the southern states tho i don't talk like it
10. I'm xtra xtra short
Credit
Image Image Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Instagram: @melaniedabrat
I accept most trades due to the fact i'm
rarely ever on here so yea , enjoy <3

"Life of a Gee"
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

doobie

My pets