TheComfortCorner | V.7

For topics which don't fit anywhere else! Discuss the weather, your mood, hobbies and interests. Remember, keep it child-friendly :)

Re: TheComfortCorner | V.7

Postby chikin » Mon Sep 04, 2017 12:18 pm

ya'll are so strong
keep pushin on
just letting you all know i'm willing to listen in PMs if you are unsure if you want to post personal things for everyone to see
chikin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kiwikweenie » Mon Sep 04, 2017 1:55 pm

oh my god we're
actually talking
about kpop
and it feels...normal

I'm gonna cry I'm happy but scared where this conversation is gonna go with her going to school tomorrow
what are people gonna ask? what is she gonna say? god I wish I knew but I'm not going back
I don't even know if we're in a relationship anymore after months of no communicatio
sorry this is more of a me overthinking vent but I just needed to talk while I'm talking to her bc I'm so nervous
I love her and I miss her but I don't know if things will ever be the same because I don't think I deserve to be in a relationship
each time I fail...like is it me? is it how I handle things? do I not deserve to be happy? like c'mon man...give me a break
hopefully tomorrow I'll feel better so I can reply to pms on here, people on cs are so nice to me like what do I do to deserve you people...goodness me

I should also mention in this vent 'her' is my girlfriend, but I stopped communication for a few months abruptly because of issues I'd rather not go into detail on this thread
kiwikweenie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hummxs » Mon Sep 04, 2017 2:00 pm

it's not my fault that i grew up spoiled rotten just to have it ripped away from me at a young age due to you getting deathly ill and having to prepare me for one of my parent's deaths
    it's not my fault that i had to take care of you for five years when i wasn't even a preteen
    it's not my fault that my emotions control me
    it's not my fault that i can't put my feelings to words without you being mislead
    it's not my fault that only you think that i'm manipulative with my emotions when i just can't control them
    it's not my fault that the only person i trust is six hours away at college and is either in class, with her boyfriend or talking to youy
    it's not my fault that i don't tell you how i feel because you get mad at me for telling you and you get mad at me for not telling you
    it's not my fault that you're a liar and hypocrite, telling me i can tell you how i feel without you getting mad which is hardly ever the case
    it's not my fault that the only place i feel safe is typing on my keyboard
    it's not my fault that i can't even trust my own mother because of her hypocritical personality
    it's not my fault that i've been suffering with depression for the past three years
    it's not my fault that the first time i told you i felt off that you just brushed it off and hurt me very badly
    it's not my fault that i instinctually acted off so i could actually get help
    it's not my fault that i have no power to help myself or you the way i want to
    it's not my fault that you claim for me to have perspective when you have none yourself
    it's not my fault that i had to watch you go to the brink of death and actually survive, which i dealt with harder than i would have if you had actually died
    it's not my fault that you were the one that drove me to depression
    it's not my fault that my father defended me from your lies when you claimed that what i had told was a lie when it was how i felt
    it's not my fault that i assumed you weren't going to go to church tonight because you were working on a project all week
    it's not my fault for assuming that you weren't going to go to church because you crawled into bed which you knew you wouldn't get out of even if you tried
    it's not my fault that my most essential brain growth years were grown in despair and fear
    it's not my fault that i have so many secrets hidden from you because of your damn anger issues
    it's not my fault that you didn't follow my advice for taking breaks all week and that you were completely drained tonight
    it's not my fault that i grew up here
    it's not my fault that i learned that all of the people i thought were my friends were actually deceitful liars
    it's not my fault i grew up with two sisters who stole all of the spotlight from me
    it's not my fault that i never got attention because i didn't sing
    it's not my fault that people picked on me because i chose not to sing alongside my sisters
    it's not my fault that i decide different things since i don't want to be like my sisters
    it's not my fault that i'm always being compared to my sisters and discarded because i'm not like them at all
    it's not my fault that i'm having to grasp the possibility of getting your sickness later on and probably dying from it
    it's not my fault that i can't have grandchildren for you
    it's not my fault that i have no attraction for anybody
    it's not my fault that my allergies are so bad that i have to sleep in a small enclosed room
    it's not my fault that i just learned i have juvenile lupus and that my instinct is to stay inside
    it's not my fault that i'm tearing up just from writing this
    it's not my fault that my iq causes me to see shadows in the corners of my eyes which freak the hell out of me
    it's not my fault that i see things in normal objects that normal poeple can't see that causes me to be afraid all of the time
    it's not my fault that my waist is 30+ inches wide because of a digestion problem
    it's not my fault that everything in my body is wrong
    it's not my fault that i get upset every time you say something yet you don't do it
    it's not my fault that actions show love better than words, which you only show words for love
    it's not my fault that my bedroom is full of my other family member's crap that i can't even have a bit of privacy every now and then
    it's not my fault that i am me
hummxs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kreiss » Mon Sep 04, 2017 2:02 pm

im so mad rn
this user on Instagram was stealing all my characters and all my art ( why my art ? its bad :T )
and I messaged them and they called me a liar, I should proof and then they started to cry?
and made a post saying "Marshmellow, stole my art and is a bully she says im an idiot and I am stupid!"
I never said any of that all I said was " Hey could you take down my art and my character's they don't belong to you"
im scared that ill have to deal with this more? im starting to put my signature on all the drawings just to be safe I guess
they got their account removed because I reported them, I don't understand why would they go through all this and in the end cry and say I stole their art????
sorry for posting this i know its not important but im really stressing over this rn
Kreiss

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby uniiversally » Mon Sep 04, 2017 2:07 pm

it was my birthday today.
a whole day of the wrong pronouns being used by my xxxxemtire family and my friends.
how fun that was
seeing "alyssa" instead of "jesse" on my cake didn't make me want to break down and cry at all. yeah. sure.

thank god i got two stress ball things because im about to break down and cry 👌

edit;; mm and that sweet sweet feeling when u get more love because of joke art rather than ur serious art mm mm
Last edited by uniiversally on Tue Sep 05, 2017 2:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
uniiversally

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby birdsarentreal » Mon Sep 04, 2017 6:52 pm

last year was a terrible year for me, and i'm worried it's going to happen again. i put off all my work and did terribly in school. i had several breakdowns and got depressed. i half pulled myself together this summer. school starts on wednesday and i'm not ready. i don't want it to happen again. for some reason i can't seem to get my sh*t together even though ive tried so hard. i don't want to talk to any of my friends about it, i don't wanna burden them with my problems. i know that they have plenty of their own. i don't really have anyone to talk to. i don't think my friends take be seriously enough to listen to my problems. i've never really talked to them about any of my problems before and i know that if i do i'm gonna start talking about everything and start crying and i don't wanna make them deal with that. so i guess i'm posting on cs about it instead.
if anybody would wanna listen to my problems you can pm me i guess
Last edited by birdsarentreal on Mon Sep 04, 2017 7:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
xxxxxxjm

▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫

xxx𝓀𝒶𝓉𝑒
▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫
xxxImageImage
▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫

hi! i quit trading and stuff
but i love talking so feel
free to pm me ♡
sᴏɴɢs:
xxxxxxx
birdsarentreal

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby decembuary; » Mon Sep 04, 2017 11:55 pm

school starts tomorrow and i'm really not prepared & my sleep schedule is jacked over 100%. my mind is wiped blank and i cannot recall a single thing i did last year on the first day. do i have enough pencils? do i have enough folders? do i have enough binders? did i lose a binder from last year? will my mom yell at me when i ask her to buy me another binder? am i irresponsible for losing a binder? what the hell am i doing? will this year be worse than last year?
🌟 burst forth! — they/them

my listography!

hello!! i’m athena (or decem!) and i like my cat and spacing out.
feel free to drop me a PM if you have questions about anything on
the site or just want to say hi. i always appreciate a good conversation!

my research data!! 🌱 🌱 🌱 🌱 🌱 🌱
🌱 🌱 🌱 🌱 🌱 🌱

@Image — i love you!!
decembuary;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby coincidence. » Tue Sep 05, 2017 2:47 am

decembuary; wrote:school starts tomorrow and i'm really not prepared & my sleep schedule is jacked over 100%. my mind is wiped blank and i cannot recall a single thing i did last year on the first day. do i have enough pencils? do i have enough folders? do i have enough binders? did i lose a binder from last year? will my mom yell at me when i ask her to buy me another binder? am i irresponsible for losing a binder? what the hell am i doing? will this year be worse than last year?

I totally understand how feel. I'm starting high school this year and am really nervous. Just breathe calmly, and try to go to bed early tonight.

cis-female • straight

Big fan of Shawn Mendes, Alessia Cara,
and The Chainsmokers!
Favorite songs:
-Castle on the Hill by Ed Sheeran
- Look What You Made Me Do by Taylor Swift
- Roses by Shawn Mendes
-Closer by The Chainsmokers
- Praying by Kesha
coincidence.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kirstenthegleek » Tue Sep 05, 2017 3:17 am

I know that know one probably cares but earlier I posted here about going to a new private school and being nervous. Things are great at my new school! I met a bunch of other gay kids and here I can hold hands with my girlfriend and not be starred at! I'm so happy and I really want to thank all the people who helped me get through the tough times <3 You guys are amazing.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Just close your eyes, the sun is going down
You'll be alright, no one can hurt you now
Come morning light, you and I'll be safe and sound

Sup, I'm Kirsten, shot me a PM if you want to talk.
I'm just an average teenage horse loving gay kid, hope to see you around.

Kirstenthegleek

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rotzalot » Tue Sep 05, 2017 7:44 am

The first person to ever believe in me, and encouraged me to pursue my art, has just died.

During the time I first met him, I was in 6th grade. He was my new art teacher. He saw I had talent,and was so sweet to me. He always told my mom that I was going to have a great future, and that I was extremely talented for my age, and surpassed a lot of adults. During the time, my mom was finally divorcing from an extremely abusive marriage. It hurt me, because even though he was, yes, a terrible person.. He was still my dad, and he was just leaving us. On top of that, he tried to get me to move with him with money and shallow promises, and manipulate me (I was young, and impressionable). I didn't, obviously.. But it was all taking a toll on me, I was only twelve. I never turned it work, refused to eat alot, grades were extremely low, and I was always in the office/ISS crying. So.. No body else in that school really saw me going places, especially since I'd be going to middle school soon (and, that's much harder then elementary school). He did though. He was such a sweet man, and I always looked forward to going for art. Not just because I enjoyed getting praise, but simply because he was much more of a loving and caring figure then my dad ever was.

The last time I saw him was at my art show. My family there, and they said "Look! Mr. **** is here!"

He was. I hugged him, and was really excited to see him. He told me that he was so proud of me, my development, and the awards I've won. I was so excited to see him at my next show, since I had improved so much, but I never got the chance to. He was more of a father to me then my biological dad. And on top of that, he was in great health, had kids, and his death has yet to be explained.

Death is a part of life, yes, but I'm still so young. I didn't want to have to deal with it again so soon.
        ╭── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╮

xxxxxAny pronouns
        xxxxxNeed some help? Shoot me a PM!
        xxxxImage
        ╰── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╯
Rotzalot

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups