10 wierd and random facts about you

For topics which don't fit anywhere else! Discuss the weather, your mood, hobbies and interests. Remember, keep it child-friendly :)

Re: 10 wierd and random facts about you

Postby ocelotboye » Thu Jan 07, 2010 1:42 pm

Minimanta wrote:9. I still sleep with my plushie bunny 83 I love him to death <3

Wow xD
That sounds like me, But with a half beaten flygon plush x3

Well there must be something about me..

1~ I randomly Freakishly Twitch when sitting still, Happened when i was ten and jumping on a trampoline and fell on my back, I sometimes flail and hit people i sit next to people when this happens.
2~ I laugh to much, Much more often when i Injure myself bleeding all over the place.
3~ Sometimes people call me crazy, I then randomly bonk them on the head and say they could've had a V8 after calling me crazy.
4~ I love the cold, And say there is no such thing as Warmth.
5~ Yes, i am very pale. Sometimes when i am walking around random girls run up to me and yell BIET MUH. What has twilight done to people?! D8
6~ I sometimes dance with my beagles. Of course the Irish jig.
7~ I dislike it when people say that kids do not have their own mind, and are controlled by their parents.
8~ I trip about all the time, Because im not clumsy, Because i had a nail and a key go through both my knees when younger, Thus gives me horrible balance when they hit the nerves.
9~ I want to slap a person who is talking babuh talk.
10~ I have an addiction to memes like these.
ocelotboye

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Strawberry-Ringo » Thu Jan 07, 2010 2:23 pm

1. I hate humans...
2. I swear I'm not a human when people ask about the 1st fact.
3. I have a habit of chewing things. (I'm chewing on a paper clip right now XD )
4. I like yaoi...guy on guy and I'm a straight girl with a boyfriend O.o (Fluff, smut, or anything inbetween)
5. My favorite animal is a fox...or a giraffe. I'm undecided.
6. My favorite food is ramen, yet it has to be beef or pork otherwise I won't eat it.
7. I dislike japanese food, even though ramen is my fav food. XD
8. I want to be a guy for a day.
9. If someone paid me and made it, I would eat a cricket taco. X3 (always wanted to try one ever since I saw someone eat one on t.v.)
10. I have school tomorrow! (it was random and I can't think of anything anymore XD )
All my pets prior to 2021 will be available for trade as I wish to start fresh. :)
Strawberry-Ringo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Strawberry-Ringo » Thu Jan 07, 2010 2:30 pm

chooky wrote:4. I have never seen snow fall in real life.

Ah wow! I wish I lived there. We are supposed to get 5 inches of snow tonight and tomorrow. AND it is going to be around 5 degrees farenheit! DX I hate snow...and winter.
All my pets prior to 2021 will be available for trade as I wish to start fresh. :)
Strawberry-Ringo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TubsDeGoat » Thu Jan 07, 2010 4:08 pm

here goes!

1. i like squerles
2. i hang w/ the underdogs of school....(well to me they ROCK!)
3. i love tost (not really)
4. "he looks me in the eye when he talks to me i like him" -Family Guy (i find that funny)
5. i am easly distrac WHO WHAT IS THAT! err distracted* lol
6. I AM BATGRL!
7. i DO NOT like Twilight
8. chicken is good
9. i cant yo-yo good
10. i laugh at u cuz u just wasted 45 seconds of ur like reading this..... teehee
Will<3
ImageImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImage

"A building gets torched. All that’s left is ashes. I use to think that was the same for everything. Family, friends, feelings. But now I know that if two people are truly meant to be together, nothing not even death can separate them." -The Crow
TubsDeGoat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Missy » Thu Jan 07, 2010 5:06 pm

Strawberry-Ringo wrote:

Ah wow! I wish I lived there. We are supposed to get 5 inches of snow tonight and tomorrow. AND it is going to be around 5 degrees farenheit! DX I hate snow...and winter.

Hahah, I live in Australia X3 mot people think it's just a big desert, but my house is in a city. I'm a summer baby so I love the sun, but I still wish I could have a snowball fight sometimes ^^
ImageImageImageImageImage

I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 15 people.
I have received 9 gifts.
Missy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Flameyness » Fri Jan 08, 2010 11:13 am

Since nobody replied to me im gonna go ahead and make another list... teeheehee... YOU CAN'T STOP ME!!!!!

11. i mouth words as i type and read them.
12. i have been to more than 13 states
13. i now have two scars on my right foot. one from an unknown cause and the other from an exercise machine.
13. i never exercise (no, i was not exercising on the exercise machine that i injured my foot on. i was just sitting on it.) yet i have a lower wii fit age than my brother who is a sports addict.
14. words i use the most: like, um, random, fail, and yerp
15. my favorite sport? skiing. i like watching it and actually skiing.
16. i'm pressure sensitive. (my ears pop when we travel in the car, depending on how far we travel, and i've passed out on a roller coaster from the rapid decrease in pressure. and no, i am not joking. it's true.)
17. i luff greek mythology... it's my favorite school thing... my favorite godess is Athena and my favorite god is Apollo. my favorite monster/animal thing is a centaur. my favorite story is about how Hercules became a god.
18. my friends have officially declared me bipolar. YOU GOT A PROBLEM WITH THAT?!?!?!?! jkjk... though they do think im bipolar... mostly cuz i go from really hyper to calm and depressed...
19. i can't stand when other peoples' stuff is disorganized but my room is a disaster area...
20. one time i ate a lemon lime lollipop and it tasted like a pine tree smells... i told my friend that and she looked at me weird... i still can't figure out why...
Jesus will always be my hero!<3
ImageImageImage
I lie amidst a broken world,
full of torn hearts.
My chest heaves as my cries
carry far into the night.
My heart is lost and forgotten,
shattered on jagged stones.
Empty spirits flutter around me
and I reach out desperately,
trying to find life once again
in this dead, broken world.
But for me there is no hope,
no light to be seen.
For me, the lost, the fearful,
The HEARTBROKEN. <\3
Poem (c) Flamey
Flameyness

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby -deleted and gone- » Fri Jan 08, 2010 11:49 am

---
Last edited by -deleted and gone- on Sun Jan 06, 2013 1:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I've quit CS because of reasons. Bye guys.
-deleted and gone-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby -deleted and gone- » Fri Jan 08, 2010 11:50 am

---
Last edited by -deleted and gone- on Sun Jan 06, 2013 1:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I've quit CS because of reasons. Bye guys.
-deleted and gone-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RockehRawr » Fri Jan 08, 2010 12:05 pm

This looks fun :3

1. I like to make weird noises and use weird voices. One time I even heard someone using the same voices I use :D (Kinda like Fred, but I talked like that before I even heard of him :3)
2. My teeth and jaw are horrible D8 My jaw is too long, so in a few years I'll have to get surgery to take out part of it (DDDD8). Also, my teeth are sooo crooked, I can stick out my tongue when I'm biting down Dx (I really hope the surgery fixes that too D8)
3. When I was little, I would crawl up the stairs instead of walk x3 Every so often I do that now, as long as no one's looking lol D8
4. I hate soda x3
5. My feet are huge, size 10 women's, and wide D:
5. I really hate roller coasters and haunted houses, I'm such a scaredy cat, yet I can watch horror films and laugh while everyone else screams :D
7. In real life, I like, say like, like a lot, when I like, talk (well not that much, but you get what I mean x3)
8. I used #5 twice and skipped #6 to see if anyone would notice :3 [Just wondering, did you? x3]
9. I can't whistle, and I can only snap my fingers with my left hand, even though I'm right-handed.
10. I'm very very shy D: Even online, I rarely start a conversation with someone (except on xat, but usually i try to annoy people i don't know by acting like a noob D:) unless I already know them. I joined in January '09, and I think the first time I posted in the forum was in October, because I wanted to trade candy D8 Even though I love talking to people, I'm just... scared of them x3

WOOT that was fun :D
ImageImage
ImageImage
RockehRawr

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Strawberry-Ringo » Fri Jan 08, 2010 12:10 pm

chooky wrote:
Strawberry-Ringo wrote:

Hahah, I live in Australia X3 mot people think it's just a big desert, but my house is in a city. I'm a summer baby so I love the sun, but I still wish I could have a snowball fight sometimes ^^

Yea I was born in the summer and have always liked it, and I always used to want to live in Australia. It seems like a fun place to live...plus no snow. Snowball fights are fun until you get hit on bare skin! I watched some guy at my school go up to another guy and shove snow in his face. It was kinda funny lol
Strawberry-Ringo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me