TheComfortCorner | V.9

For topics which don't fit anywhere else! Discuss the weather, your mood, hobbies and interests. Remember, keep it child-friendly :)

Re: TheComfortCorner | V.9

Postby farewell » Thu Sep 26, 2019 7:36 am

Maybe this is the story I’ll tell someday as I reflect on how polar my life is now to then. At least, that’s what I hope. If I’m stuck in this endless cycle of instability and crooked pessimism, what the hell is the point?
farewell

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hiero » Thu Sep 26, 2019 9:15 am

I hate coming home from school and I dread the weekends. School is a break from reality.. I wish I had friends, I'm very lonely. people talk to me and recognise that I exist at school, but when I leave I don't have anyone, especially since I'm not close enough to anyone to even get their phone numbers..
gaydrian#2665
hiero

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby carpe noctem. » Thu Sep 26, 2019 9:57 am

epic gamer moment when you literally only feel empty and miserable all the time
carpe noctem.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Chicken~Strips » Thu Sep 26, 2019 11:07 am

I'm SO depressed and it's killing me.My mom's mad I want to be a child and enjoy my life, but she also says I shouldn't be stressed by school and I should be having fun. I started crying and she's just rambling on about how I need to be getting it done or she'll take me out of this school. Life's all fine and dandy 😄
ayo quitting check
Chicken~Strips

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby threezeum » Thu Sep 26, 2019 11:15 am

this guy who's one year older than me in my high school dmed me, and we started talking. I don't like him, at all. I'm just probably way too polite to cut him off. but it's so creepy. he found out my classes even though I've never told him. he keeps asking about my crush?? and I told him abt this guy I like but he won't leave me alone. I finally blocked his number and instagram, but he keeps approaching me in the halls during school. I'm low-key so afraid to go to my locker now bc his is so close and he keeps looking at it all the time. I always walk around with at least one person now, so that it won't be awkward to see him in halls. I don't know how to *kindly* tell him to piss off,, it's getting to the point where it's a bit creepy now.. I'm low-key too scared to even go get my books from my locker so now I carry every single textbook I have for the whole day around on my back, what do I do in this situation?
        x
        she/her, artist, guitarist, canadian
        neocity ♥ | stray kids | |

x
x
x
threezeum

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby symbols » Thu Sep 26, 2019 1:08 pm

Last edited by symbols on Thu Sep 26, 2019 2:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
symbols

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby grey matter » Thu Sep 26, 2019 1:12 pm

yeah, they were right. The backstory is good but they look too normal. I but a lot of effort into that drawing though.
Time to delete them from the face of the earth.
jade from internet (inactive account)
he/him
grey matter

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Keir; » Thu Sep 26, 2019 2:49 pm

i found her! she did somehow get outside. i went downstairs to get water and saw the motion sensor light was on and the front gate was open - she came back and was laying on the front porch. she's back inside now, and terrified, so hopefully she won't try to get out again. i just so happy she's home and safe,, now i can finally get some sleep too

please. i can't do this again. not this soon. my cat, diva, went missing just over three years ago. i had her for close to ten years, she was an indoor-outdoor cat her whole life, then one day she just disappeared and we could never find her. eventually some months after that i ended up adopted my cat lilly, she's only three years old now, and has always been an inside only cat - after what happened to diva i knew i was never gonna let any other cats be outside ever. but somehow lilly is missing now. i haven't seen or heard her all day, my mom only saw her really early this morning, and my uncle's gf who is staying with us hasn't seen her either. we've been looking all over the house and calling for her for like an hour and we can't find her. we even went outside and looked around and called her, still nothing. i don't even know how she would've gotten out, unless my uncle let her out without telling anyone (which, honestly, is something he would do.) but she's never been outside and she's scared of everything and i really don't believe she would go far if she did get out. i just don't know where she could be. we've moved all the furniture, looked under everything, checked the basement and garage, called for her, shook her food and gave her fresh food and water, everything. she just,, disappeared into thin air. how? why? where is she, where could she be? please don't do this to me again. please. i can't lose another one of my babies, especially not so soon. i can't deal with another time of never knowing what even happened. i'm not gonna be able to sleep at all until i find her. i know i'm gonna be up all night wandering around looking for her and calling her. i don't have any idea where she could be or what could have happened. i just want to find her,,

edit; both of them went to bed. my mom get angry at me for crying and begging her to help me look more. but no, her sleep is more important than me having a complete breakdown. but i know that if it was our dog that was missing instead of my cat, she would be having a breakdown and be running around outside in the middle of the night to find him. she keeps trying to tell me that we'll find her, she'll be back in the morning, etc. but that's exactly the same thing they kept telling me about diva. the exact same thing. we'll look for her more tomorrow and we'll find her, she'll be back in the morning, etc. etc. but we never did. we never found her, not even her body. she disappeared and i still have no idea what even happened to her and it still haunts me. i can't do this again. i can't lose another pet without even knowing what happened to them. it feels like no one even cares that much except me. they don't care that lilly is missing, they don't care that i'm a complete mess over it, or that i'm gonna be up all night looking for her while they sleep peacefully without a care. of course my dad had to leave on a trip with his friend this morning. if he was here he would be outside with me walking around the streets and in the woods even though it's almost midnight. he would help. he's the only one who helped look for diva too. despite being the one who doesn't even really care for cats, he's the one who seems to care the most when something happens. when diva was missing he spent hours every single day for weeks out looking for her. but no, of course this had to happen on the day he left, and he's not gonna be back for like four days.
Last edited by Keir; on Thu Sep 26, 2019 6:31 pm, edited 2 times in total.
║███
║███
║███
─────────
keir - he/him
coding shop
─────────

───┐
ImageImage
███║
███║
███║

███████████
═══════════

─────────────────
hmu if you wanna co-op in
genshin! (NA server, AR 60)
always down to help with
anything, or join just for fun!
─────────────────

███████
──────────
fandoms: svt
ateez, love nikki
genshin, bsd
──────────
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
┌───────┐
- 𝐿𝓎𝓃𝑒𝓎​
└───────┘
Keir;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tea~ » Thu Sep 26, 2019 3:13 pm

my heart hurts.

˖⁺‧₊˚♡˚₊‧⁺˖★˖⁺‧₊˚♡˚₊‧⁺˖
tea . she/her . infp
adult . pastry student
˖⁺‧₊˚♡˚₊‧⁺˖★˖⁺‧₊˚♡˚₊‧⁺˖

ImageImageImageImage
tea~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hiero » Thu Sep 26, 2019 3:53 pm

I hate who I am. I hate the way my brain functions. Every time something gets better, I get worse. I get worse in a different way. It is driving me mad. I hate this. I am a horrible terrible person and I don't know what can be done for me. I don't know if anything can be done for me at all. I try to be good and I'm still bad. I feel physically sick. I can't keep living like this. It's not fair for everyone else. I don't deserve something so grand as life like they do. I am awful and I don't ever feel happy or proud or safe or even content and I want to cry but I haven't had much water in the past three days so I can't
gaydrian#2665
hiero

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me