✧ reply for a tarot reading!

For topics which don't fit anywhere else! Discuss the weather, your mood, hobbies and interests. Remember, keep it child-friendly :)

Re: ✧ reply for a tarot reading!

Postby sweathie » Wed Jun 27, 2018 4:45 am

Killawolf17

a past-present-future reading

your past: wheel of fortune
things were laid out for you in your past. there was a path you were going to take, and you knew what it was, whether that be in schooling or life choices. it was a path to success, and you were headed down it before there was a shift in fortune and your destiny led you off that path.

your present: two of swords (reversed)
it seems that someone has betrayed you by lying to you. that could be an outside force, such as a friend, family member or mentor of sorts, or it could be internal. you've taken to being dishonest with yourself to sustain calmness and happiness, but the strain is growing too hard on you as look back on that betrayal.

your future: eight of swords
there will be a delivery of news which will throw the world around you into further turmoil. both the two and eight of swords cards depict a blindfolded woman in close vicinity to swords- as the future grows closer and you become more aware of the danger around you, you must make the choice to take off that blindfold and understand the situation around you.

i'd like to know how accurate this is if you feel comfortable sharing!
xlxImagexxxxxImagexxxxxImage
sweathie / michael
⍢ sweathie on everything ⍢
he/him | college student
my only discord is sweathie
xxxxxxx
xchicoons || commissionsxxxxxxImage Image
sweathie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby peach punk. » Wed Jun 27, 2018 4:46 am

woah, i haven't seen these before.
could i get a love reading?

|heyy!|he/they|virgo|bi|enfp-t|
|my name is jack and i want to eat the rich|
|i'm kinda good at art and music|mother mother|blink-182|mcr|
|art shop|
|heavely desensitized|
|i'm here for a good time, not a long time.|
---
|find me at; |da|ig|twitter|toyhou.se|artfight|team cyberpunk
peach punk.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sweathie » Wed Jun 27, 2018 4:51 am

fernmoon

your past: page of cups
you've relatively recently gone through a phase of personal reflection and vulnerability. being honest with your emotions and the impact they have on yourself and others led to a change in the way you see the world. news has come to you recently as well.

your present: nine of swords (reversed)
you feel ashamed of yourself for a decision that was out of your control. there's been turmoil which has led you to despair and look back to your past, but you cannot yet grasp it. such stress has led you to be immobile in going forward with your life, even though you will soon need to push yourself to move forward.

your future: justice (reversed)
you won't feel that shame for much longer. even though the world around you is not quick to forgive you, the innocent querent, you will soon be able to forgive yourself. look forward to returning to a past where you found solace, and when it approaches, let it embrace you.

xlxImagexxxxxImagexxxxxImage
sweathie / michael
⍢ sweathie on everything ⍢
he/him | college student
my only discord is sweathie
xxxxxxx
xchicoons || commissionsxxxxxxImage Image
sweathie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Roguish » Wed Jun 27, 2018 4:52 am

ho boy this looks super neat!!!
    i'm really interested in getting a love reading when you have the time! :0
Roguish

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hiyorin » Wed Jun 27, 2018 5:02 am

oh wow this is so nice of you! ^^ its very fascinating reading through all the ones youve done so far.
if you have the chance, id love to get a love reading c:
hiyorin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hellb0und » Wed Jun 27, 2018 5:04 am

could i have a past-present-future reading? this is really
neat of you to do, merci.
hellb0und

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby zach herron. » Wed Jun 27, 2018 5:04 am

a past present future reading would be so rad if you don’t mind!
Last edited by zach herron. on Wed Jun 27, 2018 10:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
zach herron.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby drinari » Wed Jun 27, 2018 5:42 am

this is super coolio! could i have a past-present-future reading please? my friend from school did one on me before, but he was kinda new to tarot reading, so i don't think it was too accurate hahah
thank you!
╔══════════*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*══════════╗

i like chai tea lattes and taking naps
she/herintjchaotic neutral

╚══════════*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*══════════╝
drinari

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby houndoom » Wed Jun 27, 2018 5:49 am

temps de combustion wrote:

lancelotl

a one-card reading

your card: the high priestess (reversed)
you are entering or will soon enter a new world, whether that be in schooling, in a stage of life, or in a change of interests. new revelations will come to you regarding your future, and the path you wish to take with it. remember that you do not know everything, whether it be about your passions or about yourself- keep your eyes and ears open, and stay humble.

this is freakishly accurate, actually. i am about to start clinic shifts at college for the first time, and i was seriously contemplating whether this is what i want to do for the rest of my life.
thank you, this is incredible <3

Xxxx
lance | they/them
───────────────────────────
it's all we need to get better!
───────────────────────────
fr | bestie | sig art credit
houndoom

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Killawolf17 » Wed Jun 27, 2018 6:01 am

temps de combustion wrote:

Killawolf17

your past: wheel of fortune
things were laid out for you in your past. there was a path you were going to take, and you knew what it was, whether that be in schooling or life choices. it was a path to success, and you were headed down it before there was a shift in fortune and your destiny led you off that path.

your present: two of swords (reversed)
it seems that someone has betrayed you by lying to you. that could be an outside force, such as a friend, family member or mentor of sorts, or it could be internal. you've taken to being dishonest with yourself to sustain calmness and happiness, but the strain is growing too hard on you as look back on that betrayal.

your future: eight of swords
there will be a delivery of news which will throw the world around you into further turmoil. both the two and eight of swords cards depict a blindfolded woman in close vicinity to swords- as the future grows closer and you become more aware of the danger around you, you must make the choice to take off that blindfold and understand the situation around you.

That's actually so scary. With the first part, that's probably because I dropped out of college to move to America and meet my boyfriend and I never ended up going back... so I'm assuming that's what that is about. As for the middle, it's most likely myself. Even though I'm constantly anxious about what other people are actually thinking, wanting, etc, I usually find it's all in my head and that it's just my brain, well, lying to me about the true intentions of other people. As for the last part... I don't know. I really hope it's not what I think. I've been having a feeling of dread lately, like my life is kinda hanging on by a thread, y'know? Nothing has felt right, I've had sudden pains and stuff that I've never felt before. I've been constantly worried that I'm literally on the verge of dying from something but idk what and I'm too scared to say anything or get checked etc. Jeez...
Killawolf17

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me