Write a Letter You Cannot Send (Read the Rules!)

For topics which don't fit anywhere else! Discuss the weather, your mood, hobbies and interests. Remember, keep it child-friendly :)

Re: Write a Letter You Cannot Send (Read the Rules!)

Postby San-D » Tue Jul 11, 2017 2:43 am

Dear ____,

I'm not saying I don't want to be your friend, but you never really give me what a friend has to offer. Sometimes you do, but you always have your nose stuffed in a book... I don't want to hurt your feelings, but you just seem like you're only my friend because I'm the only person who will be your friend. But from my perspective, I'm just a person you sit beside to read your book.
♛▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁♛
╔═════════════════╗

"𝐒𝐮𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐧𝐨𝐯𝐚 𝐒𝐢𝐥𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐨𝐱"
𝐒𝐚𝐧-𝐃
𝐒𝐡𝐞/𝐡𝐞𝐫

"𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐟𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐧
𝐭𝐨 𝐚𝐬𝐡 𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐦𝐲
𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐃𝐚𝐫𝐤 𝐃𝐞𝐯𝐚𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐃𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧!""

╚═════════════════╝
♛▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔ ♛
San-D

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wileyfangs » Tue Jul 11, 2017 5:18 am

Dear _____,

Welp here we are. Honestly I don't even know why I'm writing this. I don't know why but I'm good now. I still suck at taking care of myself, but I'm better than I was. I even started wearing dresses can you believe that? Still weird though but I dunno being home makes me happier, but I miss school. Not being home in literal years is crazy. But anyway I'm still going back to school there. Can't transfer out yet! At least not until I go overseas. Btw I hated that smiley face you sent me each time I had to message you before. Had bein past tense. You made me seem like the bad guy for not wanting to stick around but honestly I always felt like you just didn't know how to let go while letting go was something I always had to do. I didn't know how to keep. Or maybe that's just with certain types of relationships. I don't know anymore. I don't hate you anymore though. I hated the feelings you gave me though. But now I dunno I'm gonna keep taking my meds and stuff because I'm not gonna look for validation for it from you, or anyone anymore. I don't like how I didn't know who I was. I know now though. I won't lose myself again.

Sincerely,
    T

Dear U,
    I'm sorry hun. I really am. I don't know how to act when grief strikes. Heck I can't remember funerals very well even though I recently went to a few. But I know how it feels, how mourning is. Just please take care of yourself. Real life is jarring and I wish I could be supportive. I just dunno how. I want to be more empathetic than sympathetic. But I also remember being told just being there is enough, but I don't know. I'll be here though.
    Love,
    W

Dear P,
    God I'm glad you're not on this website. I would die of mortification if you were...but I really really don't know what our relationship is. It's like you're just always there. Always. Literally since Freshman year of High school! And you know sometimes, cuz I'll be honest, I'd have on and off crushes on you. But I could talk to you, like really, talk to you no bars back, no secrets. It would be like this sucks but you'd cheer me up somehow. And even when you couldn't help it always felt good to talk to you. Even with everything that happened these last few months. Heck at some point I really thought I was losing my mind. But you were keeping me steady and giving me advice, calling me when I really needed it (and boy during those times did I need it) and I felt closer to you than I ever could be with anyone else. Especially on the phone and when Neko would meow at me and I'd say hey to your pops. You always say I deserved good things, but I know I don't deserve nearly as much as you do. I know I'm not always a good person and I gave up trying to be this year. Hell you bought me a pizza because I didn't have any money and had gone all day without eating and you checked up on me that night when things were so bad I couldn't breathe. I love our friendship and I hope it never ends because god that would hurt so bad and heck even if it's not a romantic relationship, bro I don't care. You made me feel like I was still somebody when I didn't fell like I was anybody. I'll tell you this one day. I feel like a sap writing it now but if anyone deserved the world it's you. Especially for dealin with my mood swings way before now.

Sincerely,
    Yer bro
Wileyfangs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hongjoongie. » Tue Jul 11, 2017 5:48 am

dear carrot,
it's been about a month since i've texted you, and you still haven't responded. at least i know you haven't forgotten about me.. or more specifically.. our squad i guess, considering you texted the group chat, wishing us a happy 4th of july. which is great, honestly. i sorta thought we got on your nerves lol. either way, you haven't said anything to me since i told you i was serious.
but you know what?
im okay with that.
i'm seriously hoping you'll forget about anything i said. i'm seriously hoping that next year, we can go back to being semi-awkward-friends, (really-awkward-friends*) because that's what we were before this mess. i'm seriously hoping you can forgive me for spilling out my feelings, and i'm seriously hoping we actually have classes together next year.
if i were to be honest? my crush on you has pretty much gone away. just as i thought it would.
if i were to still be honest? i want us to be friends. from the bottom of my heart. you didn't even really react seriously when i told you.. for all i know, you could've thought it was a joke.
which if you did think it was a joke, thank you. just,, i don't know how i'd feel if you thought i was serious (even though i was- kind of-)
maybe i'm worrying too much. maybe you saw nothing behind the simple "i have a crush on you"
maybe, just maybe,
we can go back to how it was before.
sincerely,
that one girl that ended up in all your classes this year,
and is really glad that i did.

dear kiwi,
where do i start?? thank you for always being there for me. thank you for being by my side, as i was for you, during all the drama last year. i'm so glad to have a sister and best friend like you. we can relate to each other in SO many ways, and i'm gonna miss you so much next year. how dare you leave me for a different school.. i hope we can stay in touch <3
i feel so much better than how i felt when i was in school. i thought school was my escape from my misery.. turns out it was the cause of it. i haven't cried ONCE since summer started (okay.. maybe i cried like.. one time.. but that's much better compared to the amount of times i cried during the school year)
are you ungrounded?? you've been on discord an awful lot, but the last time i asked you, you said you weren't. i hope you are though. we need to meet up before summer ends. we need to create that game we said we were gonna make.. we have so much we still need to do! i hope we can still remain as close as ever. i love ya so so so much, keep being awesome!
love,
your best friend and not-biological sister
ps. we really need to stop with the food-based nicknames
Last edited by hongjoongie. on Wed Jul 12, 2017 4:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
very!! inactive!! sorry to anyone
who has tried to contact me/trade with me.
i'm trying to get back into cs, please be
patient with me <3
cat cr.

hongjoongie.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby storm coming. » Tue Jul 11, 2017 2:54 pm

dear myself,
      why can't you get anything right?
      signed,
      - a very upset self
storm coming.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wonpil » Tue Jul 11, 2017 3:11 pm

dear t,
    it all begins here
    i think this is the start of something new
    you in for a hecka ride
    aylin | she/her | rule. 4 dance when you feel ugly |
    slow replies due to nursing school! pls bump dms<3
wonpil

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby chop top » Tue Jul 11, 2017 3:25 pm

Dear body of which I possess,
You shouldn't make yourself suffer more than you already do. You need the sleep, so don't test how long you can go without it. Take care of yourself and take pride in who you are. I want to go out and meet new people and make new friends, but you won't let me. You don't have to fear other people, they don't know a thing about us and you can have a new start. But most of all, please take care of yourself. The problems that you're having now will be completely irrelevant in the future, don't worry, everything will turn out better.
Love, the right side.
▐▌
▐▌
▐▌
▐▌
▐▌
▐▌
▐▌
▐▌
I AM REXXAR !!!
!!! it/he !!! adult user !!!
i am your local creepy hippie
i LOVE the texas chainsaw
massacre. ask me 4 music!
i am " mostly harmless "

▐▌
▐▌
▐▌
▐▌
▐▌
▐▌
▐▌
▐▌
chop top

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Heck. » Tue Jul 11, 2017 4:10 pm

Deleted*
Last edited by Heck. on Wed Jul 19, 2017 3:10 am, edited 4 times in total.
<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3
Heck.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby storm coming. » Tue Jul 11, 2017 5:34 pm

dear x,
      wow, i didn't know someone could be so rude until i met you.
      please change your ways. no one will want to be around you.

dear dean winchester,
      can i marry you okay thanks <33

storm coming.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby f1owercrown » Tue Jul 11, 2017 11:13 pm

Dearest, ...
    Oh god, I hate myself. I have a big exam tomorrow and I cannot get you out of my head.
    I had not intended to look your way the first time, but we made eye contact while we were laughing at someone's joke, and a thousand butterflies burst in my stomach at once. During the move-type exam, after I had finished the questions of the station, I would glance your way, and I'd see you glancing back at me, and we just looked away like we had not meant to look at each other's direction in the first place. During lunch we talked about many great things with another friend, but as soon as our friend started talking to someone else, we talked to each other instead, and the way you smile and laugh at my stories just melts my heart. You notice how I mumble sometimes and say, "Nevermind," for fear that it wasn't interesting, and you'd nudge me and smile so sincerely and say, "You were about to say something?" that I'm so caught up in your moment and I end up laughing before speaking up again.

I was about to say more, but you messaged me because you wanted to show me a funny vid. Pffft, I hate how silly you are.
    Love,
    me.

P.S.: Should I ask you out? Summer classes are ending... I'm so afraid.
    ┌──────────────┐

────────────────────
    flower · v soft · she/her
    ────────────────────
    I'd rather waltz than just
    walk through the forest.

└──────────────┘
      ┌──────────────┐

───────── ─────────
      v busy bee in postgrad.
      please do not ask to buy
      any of my characters, ty!

────────────────────
      about · kalons · tumblr
      skarmoury#9386
      ────────────────────
      icon · oc pixel · forest pixel
      ────────────────────

└──────────────┘
f1owercrown

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wonpil » Wed Jul 12, 2017 6:05 am

dear t,
    i THINK it happened again but i'm not sure
    aylin | she/her | rule. 4 dance when you feel ugly |
    slow replies due to nursing school! pls bump dms<3
wonpil

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups