TheComfortCorner | V.7

For topics which don't fit anywhere else! Discuss the weather, your mood, hobbies and interests. Remember, keep it child-friendly :)

Re: TheComfortCorner | V.7

Postby hummxs » Thu Feb 02, 2017 3:37 am

Sky-senpai wrote:
    Can someone PM me? I feel like shouting all my problems will take up too much space on this thread..

█████████
░░░░░░░░░
to xbe
░░░░░░░░░
█████████

x
● ● ● ●
WITH YOU
█░█

█░█

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
█░█

█░█
┎━━━━┒
hey there! i'm
hummxs! i
don't actually
rly like darling
in the franxx

but the ani-
mation is rly
pretty so
yeah ♡
━━━━━━

carrd

┖━━━━┚

hummxs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bisylizzie » Thu Feb 02, 2017 4:11 am

Don't mind me too much, I'm just stressing and want to get a few thoughts down/in order somewhere that's not on my Twitter.

Been feeling particularly poorly lately, I mean, I get colds easily, but recently been particularly bad. Normally I'd be volunteering today (something I do a couple times per week), but I got ~really~ bad on the journey in (so much so that it was noticeable), so had to come back home. Slept for a bit when I got back in, but since I woke up again... Just been feeling that I'm useless, that I can't do anything (I know this is my anxiety/depression talking)
I also (spilt/spilled) half a glass of squash on myself so, wheeeee~
I wanna wager it's a bug or something going round, as a couple of my siblings have been ill as well (in fact, one has been sick a few times over the last couple days)...

Also, our internet is being REALLY slow lately (like, 1.5Mbps max) and it's a real butt, but at least we should be in the next phase of the broadband improvement scheme (albeit, upgrading anytime between Autumn this year and the end of 2018, nice)

And another sibling has been feeling down recently, and I worry about them a bit and want to say that if they see this (which they may, given they're also on CS), don't feel scared to just come and sit with me, and we can have a hug or chat or play a game together or ~anything~. Maybe we'll have to see if we can organise going out somewhere?

Anyway, that's me done, I think. Gonna wrap myself up in a couple blankets, hug some plushies and hop into a game or something.
bisylizzie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lilac sky » Thu Feb 02, 2017 4:32 am

I'm currently walking around in my sisters old shirt, because I miss her and she was the only one who listened. It still smells like her.
... mirror, sky or lilac ... she/her ... leo ... born july 31 ... weird ... reader ... roleplayer ... gamer ... drummer ... equestrian ... runner ... sleep ... awkward ... tired 24/7 ... music ... books ... comics ... candles ... chocolate ... tumblr ... nighttime ... bees ... cats ... horses ... dogs ... nature ... butterflies and moths ... spiders ... flowers ... history ... old buildings ... forests ... the 1975 ...twenty one pilots ... halsey ... melanie martinez ... switchfoot ... u2 ... harry potter ... the lord of the rings | deviantart |
lilac sky

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby caf. » Thu Feb 02, 2017 4:58 am

mark, prob gonna need this soon
caf - they/them - bi
equestrian - vocalist - student

mostly i hang around here for
RVEC nowadays, though i
roleplay on occasion. chat
with me about horses, music,
math, science, or...anything!
caf.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby storm coming. » Thu Feb 02, 2017 5:01 am

i can't reply to everyone right now, i'm at school and just had a little free time.
Tears_On_My_Soul wrote:I'm currently walking around in my sisters old shirt, because I miss her and she was the only one who listened. It still smells like her.

i understand what you're going through... if you would like to further discuss this, go ahead and pm me!

Sky-senpai wrote:
Sky-senpai wrote:
    Can someone PM me? I feel like shouting all my problems will take up too much space on this thread..

i'm always here to talk if you need to c: of course, there are certain things outside of my range of help, but i will sure try to listen to you and help as much as i can.

lexthedestroyer wrote:Last night, I had to talk to friend and give her a hotline number because she was doing bad again, because she went through a break up. And in a couple periods, I'm going to try and break up with my girlfriend. I don't know if I can do this. I really don't want to hurt her.

do whatever is best for the both of you. if you want to break-up with her, don't let her stop you. otherwise it would not be a real relationship considering you wouldn't want to be with her. just be honest. she'll most likely understand. and even then you might be able to remain friends. best of luck.

The Almighty Lioness wrote:
-snip-

lion, you are not a failure! don't let yourself believe that. people have their own special talents. yours might be something else rather than gym and there's nothing wrong with it. if you truly want to get better you just have to practice more outside of school. gym is meant to be tough and challenge you. but soon enough it will all be over with and you won't have to deal with that class anymore. if people make fun of your legs maybe try shaving them? if your shorts are falling down please get new ones, if you can, whenever possible. if you can't afford them or something just talk to a teacher or a relative. maybe a friend. and yes it is sometimes embarrassing changing in front of others but you'll get used to it. they don't want to look at you as much as you don't want them to look at you. ask someone for a ponytail, i'm sure your partner could spare an extra. try and bring a water bottle and some snacks to stay healthy and have enough energy. but you can do this. i believe in you. practice will really help. you can do this!
storm coming.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The One & Only Vapor » Thu Feb 02, 2017 5:18 am

lexthedestroyer wrote:Last night, I had to talk to friend and give her a hotline number because she was doing bad again, because she went through a break up. And in a couple periods, I'm going to try and break up with my girlfriend. I don't know if I can do this. I really don't want to hurt her.

ive been through this just a few months ago. if you truly believe this breakup will be for the best, then do it. dont let your fear of hurting her stop you from making the best decision for yourself. it is not fun to be trapped in a relationship- i know, trust me- and the sooner you break free, the better it will be for you. <3 best of luck!

if anyone needs to talk, please pm me. my inbox is always open. <3
hello there! i'm the...

...one & only vapor.

check out my art shop!! [click words or dragon]

they/them pronouns please

nontheist • pro-choice • LGBTQA+ rights • INFJ • feminist
agender • pansexual

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

The One & Only Vapor

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vincent Van Goat » Thu Feb 02, 2017 5:58 am

turns out i have three missing assignments in history class. one that i turned in, one from when i was absent, and one from two days ago...... why.....
ALL OF MY ADOPTION CENTERS AND GIVEAWAYS ARE CLOSED// INACTIVE
Vincent Van Goat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kaeria » Thu Feb 02, 2017 6:25 am

I'm extremely anxious.
I have a boyfriend. We were good friends, then I told him I liked him and asked him out on a date (January 17th) - dated for around a week, and then we became official. However !! We've been on two dates and the second one was cut short because he felt sick. I let him go because I don't mind.. but then this week I asked on Monday if he wanted to go out and he said he'd get back to me. Now though, I asked him for about the fourth time and he said he doesn't want to go out this week because he's lazy..is this an excuse? Or is it okay? My friend thinks it's not okay because if he loved me then he'd wanna spend time with me. And it's also different because at school we aren't in the same class and at break he never speaks to me? Which is okay, but that's why I look forward to our dates because we can talk. But he's too lazy to go out with me this week. Please tell me if this is normal, if this is a sign or whatnot. I need help!
P.S i don't wanna look needy or anything
    infp | scorpio | she / her | call me kayla !

i haven't been on here for years ngl
kaeria

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rainbowwrowell » Thu Feb 02, 2017 6:29 am

kiitkat wrote:I'm extremely anxious.
I have a boyfriend. We were good friends, then I told him I liked him and asked him out on a date (January 17th) - dated for around a week, and then we became official. However !! We've been on two dates and the second one was cut short because he felt sick. I let him go because I don't mind.. but then this week I asked on Monday if he wanted to go out and he said he'd get back to me. Now though, I asked him for about the fourth time and he said he doesn't want to go out this week because he's lazy..is this an excuse? Or is it okay? My friend thinks it's not okay because if he loved me then he'd wanna spend time with me. And it's also different because at school we aren't in the same class and at break he never speaks to me? Which is okay, but that's why I look forward to our dates because we can talk. But he's too lazy to go out with me this week. Please tell me if this is normal, if this is a sign or whatnot. I need help!

I know you didn't wanna hear what Ima type.

He seems to not talk to you. Do you think he's tryna put you in a slow relalionship? Just to break your heart..

Or

He might be going through a lot.

But what he's doing isn't good for you or him being together
he/they/it
rainbowwrowell

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kaeria » Thu Feb 02, 2017 6:36 am

Webmonkey wrote:
kiitkat wrote:I'm extremely anxious.

I know you didn't wanna hear what Ima type.

He seems to not talk to you. Do you think he's tryna put you in a slow relalionship? Just to break your heart..

Or

He might be going through a lot.

But what he's doing isn't good for you or him being together

I don't know. I might see, if he does it again I'll bring it up. I don't have a big enough heart though, because I love him. I've loved him since we were friends, and he's moving to Australia in August / September. I want to spend all the time I can with him before he leaves to the other side of the world.
EDIT - I know that I should always take responsibility and bring it up but since it's the first time, I'll try not to. It's different when it happens all the time which I know is unhealthy.
    infp | scorpio | she / her | call me kayla !

i haven't been on here for years ngl
kaeria

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me