HOMEWORK help center ||HWH||open!

For topics which don't fit anywhere else! Discuss the weather, your mood, hobbies and interests. Remember, keep it child-friendly :)

What's your least favourite subject?

Languages
12%
Mathematics
47%
Sciences
9%
World history/geography
21%
Other
11%

Total votes : 793

Re: HOMEWORK help center ||HWH||open!

Postby Jιηx » Fri Aug 07, 2015 4:06 am

Hello there!
I have some pretty cool studying/school resources that I'd like to share c:
1. Wolfram Alpha This a tool that I specifically use for math, but it's really helpful for pretty much anything. It's a computational knowledge engine, so it's kind of like google but it's only for absolute facts and such. If you put in an equation, it can also help you solve it and take you through how to solve it step by step.

2. Google Scholar This is a little-known resources that google provides for students. It's awesome, because if you have to do an essay on something, you won't get anything that isn't refutable, and you won't get sites that can easily lead to distraction.

3. Challenge Accepted Pretty much my favorite site in all of existence, and a great way to help you gamers out there get through your to-do list. It presents work like a game. The first thing you do is create tasks, and rank each task's difficulty. Every time you complete a task, you get awarded a certain amount of experience points, which contribute to leveling up. Occasionally, you'll get an adventurous happening, which helps it to feel a little more like a game. I set my schedule on it weekly, and you have no idea how good it feels checking those boxes and leveling up. You also get to create a character, and there are weekly challenges that the founders put out. Check it out, it's amazing.
Jιηx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby another eternity » Fri Aug 07, 2015 4:14 am

Ѵяιƨκɛвαв β) wrote:
>Mark< ;u;
I hope you get a German tutor in aha
Tis hard qwq

I'll be taking German level four so I may be able to help
No promises though ^^;
hiii, im not around all the time,
but i try to hop on for monthly drops and events.
im chronically ill, so i may not seem all there, but i dont bite! hard.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage

another eternity

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Caeleesi » Fri Aug 07, 2015 4:22 am

askAnubis wrote:
Ѵяιƨκɛвαв β) wrote:
>Mark< ;u;
Tis hard qwq

No promises though ^^;

That'd be great aha.
I'm currently living in Germany, so i'm being forced to learn qwq
Some things just get confusing, though.
Local Skeleton Queen
DA || || TH || ©
ꜱᴏᴍᴇᴛɪᴍᴇꜱ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏᴏɴ ᴄᴏᴍᴇꜱ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴅᴜʀɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴀʏ
©
ᴘʀᴇᴠɪᴏᴜꜱʟʏ ᴠʀɪꜱᴋᴇʙᴀʙ ʙ)
Caeleesi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Waki » Fri Aug 07, 2015 4:46 am

Jιηx wrote:Hello there!
I have some pretty cool studying/school resources that I'd like to share c:
1. Wolfram Alpha This a tool that I specifically use for math, but it's really helpful for pretty much anything. It's a computational knowledge engine, so it's kind of like google but it's only for absolute facts and such. If you put in an equation, it can also help you solve it and take you through how to solve it step by step.

2. Google Scholar This is a little-known resources that google provides for students. It's awesome, because if you have to do an essay on something, you won't get anything that isn't refutable, and you won't get sites that can easily lead to distraction.

3. Challenge Accepted Pretty much my favorite site in all of existence, and a great way to help you gamers out there get through your to-do list. It presents work like a game. The first thing you do is create tasks, and rank each task's difficulty. Every time you complete a task, you get awarded a certain amount of experience points, which contribute to leveling up. Occasionally, you'll get an adventurous happening, which helps it to feel a little more like a game. I set my schedule on it weekly, and you have no idea how good it feels checking those boxes and leveling up. You also get to create a character, and there are weekly challenges that the founders put out. Check it out, it's amazing.

Thank you for sharing. C: I will add these to the websites section as soon as I edit the front page c:
Waki

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ceratosaurus » Fri Aug 07, 2015 5:17 am

Mathway - I debated giving you the link to this one, but if you absolutely are stuck on a math problem, this website will give you the answer so long as you input it correctly. It won't accept all problems, but it'll take most of them. Please try to do your homework. You need to learn to for the tests, not just for the homework.
ceratosaurus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Waki » Fri Aug 07, 2015 6:10 am

ρѕу¢нσтι¢ wrote:Mathway - I debated giving you the link to this one, but if you absolutely are stuck on a math problem, this website will give you the answer so long as you input it correctly. It won't accept all problems, but it'll take most of them. Please try to do your homework. You need to learn to for the tests, not just for the homework.

thankyou for link, however when i click on it, it doesnt let me open the link. It says somethine like error...etc.
Waki

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Caeleesi » Fri Aug 07, 2015 6:20 am

Waki wrote:
ρѕу¢нσтι¢ wrote:Mathway - I debated giving you the link to this one, but if you absolutely are stuck on a math problem, this website will give you the answer so long as you input it correctly. It won't accept all problems, but it'll take most of them. Please try to do your homework. You need to learn to for the tests, not just for the homework.

thankyou for link, however when i click on it, it doesnt let me open the link. It says somethine like error...etc.

Same for me.
I searched it up.
I think Mathway is the right link uvu
Local Skeleton Queen
DA || || TH || ©
ꜱᴏᴍᴇᴛɪᴍᴇꜱ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏᴏɴ ᴄᴏᴍᴇꜱ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴅᴜʀɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴀʏ
©
ᴘʀᴇᴠɪᴏᴜꜱʟʏ ᴠʀɪꜱᴋᴇʙᴀʙ ʙ)
Caeleesi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Waki » Fri Aug 07, 2015 6:26 am

Ѵяιƨκɛвαв β) wrote:
Waki wrote:

Same for me.
I searched it up.
I think Mathway is the right link uvu

there! That link works! Thanks! ^O^
Waki

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Naala » Fri Aug 07, 2015 7:15 am

Waki wrote:
Ѵяιƨκɛвαв β) wrote:
>Mark< ;u;
Tis hard qwq

Haha, German defiantly is a hard language c: hopefully sometime in the near future, I am thinking of updating the tutor page and making it more subject based... C:

As a native german speaker, that is no problem for me. I just thought that nobody here would really need help with german.

Ѵяιƨκɛвαв β) wrote:
askAnubis wrote:
Ѵяιƨκɛвαв β) wrote:
>Mark< ;u;
Tis hard qwq

No promises though ^^;

That'd be great aha.
I'm currently living in Germany, so i'm being forced to learn qwq
Some things just get confusing, though.

There are other german people on CS, but you can also ask me if you want.
I also know a youtube channel from an english guy reporting about his life in Germany if that interests you:
SamWaltonMan is the name of the channel.
I used to be online a lot here, but I became bored of this site and I don't like some of the rules here.
Now I'm pretty busy as well. You can still try to message me though, I might be online again now and then : )
Naala

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Caeleesi » Fri Aug 07, 2015 7:26 am

Ah, alright.
Yeah, that's be pretty cool ^^