How's the weather over there?

For topics which don't fit anywhere else! Discuss the weather, your mood, hobbies and interests. Remember, keep it child-friendly :)

Re: How's the weather over there?

Postby SnowFlies » Thu Sep 23, 2010 7:52 am

It's been sunny here ^^ I hope it stays like this
■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
| DAMs | Nukittas | Tezari | WMEs |

■ I do not take art commissions for pets; therefore do not ask.
■ I have a tendency of reading PMs and not answering them right away - please don't take it personally, I'm just busy with work and getting distracted.
■ WMEs and other characters are not for sale.

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
SnowFlies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby -Page of Time- » Thu Sep 23, 2010 9:30 am

Warm enough during the day to make me THINK I can sleep outside, but then it goes almost to freezing and I wake up at midnight with my ears frozen off. >.<
The weight of water,
the way you made me
look past everything I had ever learned.
-Page of Time-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Jaded » Thu Sep 23, 2010 11:03 am

*looks outside
cloudy, bout 70 degrees, Pretty rare for where i live...normally it's close to 90 degrees even in the winter time....i bless cloudy and rainy days x3
ImageImage
ImageImage
~Jaded

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KoolAid&Cyanide » Thu Sep 23, 2010 4:17 pm

Well it's not raining, which is pretty great considering the rain has been so bad this year it's literally caused economic crisis in our area, and it's cold, but warm enough I'm still biking to school with mitts on and being able to hold a pencil 10 min later, but it's starting to freeze overnight, and that's not good. That probably means we'll have snow by Halloween, not that that's new. I have a recollection of only 1 Halloween without snow, even last year, when we didn't get actual real snow til Dec 1, there was thick slush, ice, and a reasonable amount of snow (actually, more thanthat,) when we went out Trick or treating (which, no, i'm not too old for, thank-you very much, and we didn't even go to half a dozen houses!!!). Actually, now that we mention it, we apparently didn't get snow til christmas the year i was born, but i'm starting to get a little off-topic (i'm even off- topic by saying I'm off-topuc!!!)
~Tyler Clementi~Corey Jackson~Ernest Fuller~Jeremy Wise~Billy Lucas~Jordan Binion~Zach Harrington~Kimberly Linczeski~Ryan Halligan~Jon Carmichael~Harrison Chase Brown~Caleb Nolt~Cody J. Barker~Jamarcus Bell~Felix Sacco~Brandon Bitner~Montana Lance~Samantha Kelly~Seth Walsh~Ashely Rogers~Pheobe Prince~Alex Moore~Celina Okwuone~Cassidy Andel~Ty Field-Smalley~Alexis Pilkington~Megan Meier~Christian Taylor~Raymond Chase~Jesse Buschbaum~Asher Brown~Scott Walz~Justin Aaberg~Brittany Helton~

Let us never see another friend, classmate, brother, sister, son, or daughter take their own life. You are all loved, whether you feel it or not. Nobody should be persecuted for who they choose to kiss or what they choose to wear.
KoolAid&Cyanide

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lauren-westie » Thu Sep 23, 2010 5:08 pm

AHHH!!! It's night where I am soooo ya I don't want to go outside either lol Uggg!!!!! It was freezing where I was today in the morning I don't like being cold! :D
ME LOVE CKICKEN SMOOTHIE!!! (I wonder why they call it that? I mean it has nothing to do with a smoothie.lol)

Accepting members and need more people to join!

Image Image Image Image Image
lauren-westie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Jaded » Fri Sep 24, 2010 1:23 am

lauren-westie wrote:AHHH!!! It's night where I am soooo ya I don't want to go outside either lol Uggg!!!!! It was freezing where I was today in the morning I don't like being cold! :D

pretty much the same for me...but it;s not night....it's really early in the morning x3
ImageImage
ImageImage
~Jaded

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Morningpaw11 » Fri Sep 24, 2010 12:11 pm

Right now it`s 8:10 pm and it`s not raining.

╔═══════∞═══════♥═══════∞════════╗

mistclan

╚═══════∞═══════♥═══════∞════════╝

made by: Infinite Rose
Morningpaw11

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SnowFlies » Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:19 am

We had had a short storm of thunder, too bad it was so short :(

■ I have a tendency of reading PMs and not answering them right away - please don't take it personally, I'm just busy with work and getting distracted.

SnowFlies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EarthStar » Wed Sep 29, 2010 9:56 am

EXTREMELY windy.
M e r r y C h r i s t m a s ~ ♥
ImageImageImage
::Christmas Art Shop::
::Fursona::
::Characters::
::Equine Characters::
::What do you <3 ?::
EarthStar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SnowFlies » Wed Sep 29, 2010 9:58 am

Wet and Cold, a little bit of sunshine.

SnowFlies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me