10 wierd and random facts about you

For topics which don't fit anywhere else! Discuss the weather, your mood, hobbies and interests. Remember, keep it child-friendly :)

Re: 10 wierd and random facts about you

Postby Po0l5 » Sat Aug 05, 2017 4:11 am

1. I pick up things with my toes, (and can also make a toes-up.. my version of thumbs up)
2. I have about 100 photos of wolves and foxes on my cell phone
3. You rarely see me without headphones in, listening to music
4. I seem to always forget things a second after I have been told them
5. I'm not colorblind.. but I have noticed that I always see different colors than everyone else.
6. I am obsessed with a man that has an 8 ball fracture, blue hair, and two missing front teeth.
7. I LOVE hashbrowns and will eat them under any condition.
8. When i was little my grandma would give me bowls of pickle juice so I could drink it.
9. I used to own a shark.
10. I hate it when people repeat themselves.
Po0l5

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

🍉

Postby food ☕️ » Sat Aug 05, 2017 4:43 am

one. i write "haha" after pretty much everything because i don't want anyone taking me seriously. plus, i just don't like the way "lol" looks.
    two. kind of piggy-backing off the last thing; i'm an extremely sarcastic person, however it can be really hard to get that across through plain text. someone will probably end up calling me out on something that i meant as a joke one of these days...
    three. i keep on dreaming about having a youtube channel. i mean, i'm sure everyone has at some point, but it's literally been driving me crazy. i think it'd be so much fun! i could do all the things i've dream to do squished into one occupation! and if i ever got big (highly doubtful) youtube rewind looks like a freaking blast!
    four. my evil persona would be named rotten.
    five. whenever i try to do anything productive, my roommate--an orange tabby by the name of Cleo--feels the need to shove her butt in my face.
    six. this summer i haven't received a single good watermelon, and it's really bumming me out.
    seven. i'm always more productive if my room is clean. ironically, it's difficult so much as open the door. i'm feeling a dilemma beginning to rise...
    eight. my two biggest fears would probably be offending someone. (well, that and failure.) i re-read my posts a good twenty times before posting, and then going back over to edit them again. of course, not without adding an excessive amount of curt laughs.
    nine. i find a lot of other chicken smoothie users to be intimidating. everyone seems so cool, while i'm over here being extremely annoying and awkward. i admire those who don't have to care about what anyone else says.
    ten. my work desk is very, very, very important to me. it has all my drawing utensils, a compartment for my laptop, my writing journal, my wattcom, staplers, etc. i literally do everything seated here.
So inactive that the images in my signature are outdated; decided to just put down some purple text as a replacement. I do have a special place in my heart for the connections I've made in the site so please hmu if you're interested in reconnecting, I'd love to move conversations to Discord.

food | lawful good | asexual/aromantic | they/them | in college (help)
food ☕️

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby thank » Sun Aug 06, 2017 6:17 pm

1. when i'm thinking really hard about really anything i hum to myself or click my tongue -- i p much make random mouth noises
      2. i like to cuddle like seriously c'mere i just want to snuggle while watching tv please i'm lonely
      3. i've got this love-hate relationship with food. i love it it's so good but i hate it so v much i hate being full it hurts my soul
      4. i'm not masculine but i'm not feminine like whaT aM i
      5. i hate women's clothing with a burning passion. like, i'll stick to my oversized shirts and hoodies, thank you. no blouses or dresses for me.
      6. i have a thing for freckles okay leave me alone
      7. i'm clingy   like please don't ignore my ily i have separation issues
      8. when i was little i ran into a lot of walls and i like to blame my dumbness on that
      9. i am the king when it comes to typos like oml help this poor soul
      10. i've never really had a nickname before ?? like how the hell do you give "isla" a nickname heLP
thank

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby broker » Sun Aug 06, 2017 6:32 pm

8. when i was little i ran into a lot of walls and i like to blame my dumbness on that

wheezes//

really have no facts, just had to comment on the fun list XD
broker

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby porygon-z » Sun Aug 06, 2017 7:01 pm

1. I have fish called Cheesy Jim
2. I have an obsession with dead shrubs on minecraft
3.I have a pet rock
4. I could live off eating tomatoes
5. When I was younger I had very bad OCD (still kinda do) and if we went shopping I would have to touch everything and if I missed something I would go back to where I started and touch everything all again
6.I still have issues knowing my lefts and rights
7.I have a cat called Tabby even though she isn't a tabby cat
8. Mostly every game or thing I sign up for my username always has something to do with cats, my cat or Doctor Who
9. I was just watching a kookaburra outside my window
10. I love jumping out of nowhere and scaring my sister
porygon-z

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MICTIAN » Sun Aug 06, 2017 7:12 pm

1. I watch Paw Patrol ( IT'S SO SATISFYING!)
2. I stare at my window all day, always at the conclusion, something will walk by. (something scary...)
3. I pretend to be a dog.
4. I scream out of nowhere most of the time.
5. I always cringe, When I look at my sister.
6. When I'm home alone, I always watch horror videos to freak myself out.
7. I always make weird sounds, as I make-up Animes in my head.
8. I sigh for a very long time.
9. I laugh like a psychopath.
10. I'm completely insane.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Micti/Mic | She/Her
Hello! I am Mic! It's nice to meet you.
There really isn't much to say about myself,
but I guess I have a large interest
in hoarding, especially
horses and rats. I also,
love anime & manga!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
━{ 𝓈𝒽𝑜𝓌 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓌𝒶𝓎 }━━━

MICTIAN

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Zarina » Sun Aug 06, 2017 9:38 pm

1. While I love storms, they seem to give my panic attacks
2. I like to watch horror movies to freak my-self out at night.
3. When yawning I tend to make odd sounds, most of the time.
4. When bored I watch kid shows, like Sofia the first.
5. I hate girly clothes, and would rather burn alive then wear them.
6. I get easily attached to people, so I apologize in advance.
7. When I was little, my siblings and I played " lion king." I was always simba.
8. I have recently come to like making up fake towns, that have everything from prisons and asylums, to elementary schools, and parks.
9. I seem to always forget things a second after I have been told them
10. While most of the time my eyes look dark brown/ brown, my eyes are really just a very dark hazel color.
Themed by: Savages by Marina and The Diamonds
#TheSacredRiana
Zarina

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ✧ serendipity ✧ » Mon Aug 07, 2017 4:38 am

1. Most of my school knows me as "Potato Queen"

2. I'm in my teens, and this Halloween I'm going to dress up as a potato and go around trick-or-treating

3. When I get older, I want to have a pet snake, spider, and lizard [apart from the usual dogs, cats, and fish]

4. I ruined Easter for myself. When I was 10, I looked out my window, waiting to see the Easter bunny, then I thought, "what if the Easter bunny was actually a crazy rabid animal with glowing red eyes out to get me?" I've never stayed up for the Easter bunny since

5. I am known for being the crazy obsessed potato teen, and yet I hate french fries, hash browns, and tater tots

6. I enjoy going around and biting people [I don't randomly bite strangers, but I often bite my sisters and my dad]

7. I have so much in common with the song Mad Hatter by Melanie Martinez "so what if I'm crazy the best people are"

8. Sometimes I think I'm actually going insane hahahahahahahaha [that's normal, right?]

9. I constantly have nightmares

10. I haven't eaten breakfast yet
✧ serendipity ✧

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby msmoof » Fri Aug 11, 2017 3:56 am

1. I have/have had around 15 Instagram accounts... spams, personals, and fan pages...

2. I have a "dat boi" shirt

3. I am a die-hard coldplay fan. like fight me.

4. I have 2 coldplay shirts, a coldplay poster, over 12 coldplay pins, a coldplay phone case, ALL OF THEIR SONGS (which is around 132 songs) and after the concert this weekend, ill have another shirt, another poster, more pins, and I'm looking at a coldplay laptop skin. WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME HELP
msmoof

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me