♥Crushes, Boyfriends, and Girlfriends | V6♥

For topics which don't fit anywhere else! Discuss the weather, your mood, hobbies and interests. Remember, keep it child-friendly :)

Re: ♥Crushes, Boyfriends, and Girlfriends | V6♥

Postby leachface » Fri Oct 06, 2023 9:29 am

My boyfriend bought me a rose today c,: it made me so happy. I feel bad I didn’t react all excited because I had just woken up and was still sleepy. But it made me so happy ;-; I’ve never been given a rose by any man except my father when I was in middle school. So it means so much to me, I’ve always wanted to be given flowers by a lover.

Bertholdt Hoover is the best <3
leachface

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby anathema » Fri Oct 06, 2023 4:09 pm

sleepytown wrote:tbh this is such a weirdly embarrassing thing for me to post but like, who's really gonna find it that knows me?
my ex and i broke up recently and he got with the girl i was extreeemelyyy worried about the whole relationship and i really have no way to avoid them, it sucks and i just feel really estranged. i don't want him back or anything, he's changed so much and he's really not the person i fell in love with anymore, but i still find myself wishing i did things differently. i don't really know what i'm doing, i'm trying to find other random people to have a crush on or just anything to distract myself but it's not working...
it's really disheartening because this girl is such a manipulative person and she's been manipulative since the day i met her, i thought she'd changed, but i quickly found out that wasn't the case :? ... and she's done so much more than basically homewreck me, but it's probably too specific to put in here and i'm a little paranoid so now i'm watching the guy who i thought was the LOML get pulled along by this girl who basically ruined me inside out... it's fun! i don't know what to do LOL but maybe i'll stumble upon this post in a few months when i'm over it :D if anyone has any advice to just give i'd appreciate it, if not thanks for reading anyway :P

his loss! not yours. you can lead a horse to water, but you can't make 'em drink.

sometimes people make bad decisions knowing exactly what's gonna happen... and they still don't wanna hear it. it's a very sad but very real part of life as well as the dating world. let him play with fire and end up getting burnt. not your problem anymore!

i'd say not to force yourself into anything new yet though. let yourself process the fallout in full and then hop back in when you're really ready. there'll be someone waiting for you no matter how long it takes. best of luck to you!

serendipity- wrote:I've been confidently identifying as an ace lesbian for many years, I generally hate a lot of men, but recently I've been obsessing over one guy (fictional, all my crushes are fictional) he's so perfect and sweet, and it's just so frustrating to have these feelings. I don't feel like one fictional character crush would suddenly make me bi, or does it? ahhh

taking into account that this person you're crushing on is fictional, i'd say it doesn't change your sexuality. nonexistent character = nonexistent and thus purely hypothetical romantic situations.

i think it's very common to glamorize fictional characters and put them on a pedestal (after all, they're lacking the dimensions that would make them a complex human being with a complex human existence) which is why it can lead some people to go as far as questioning their sexuality. picture a real-life guy with the same personality traits as your character (not looks, personality) and then picture going on dates, being together long-term, sharing romantic moments, etc. could you see yourself marrying that man? could you see yourself spending the rest of your life with that man and as such never being with a woman again?

i'd also look into comphet and see if you resonate with any of that. good luck!
anathema

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby serendipity- » Sat Oct 07, 2023 2:09 am

serendipity- wrote:I've been confidently identifying as an ace lesbian for many years, I generally hate a lot of men, but recently I've been obsessing over one guy (fictional, all my crushes are fictional) he's so perfect and sweet, and it's just so frustrating to have these feelings. I don't feel like one fictional character crush would suddenly make me bi, or does it? ahhh

taking into account that this person you're crushing on is fictional, i'd say it doesn't change your sexuality. nonexistent character = nonexistent and thus purely hypothetical romantic situations.

i think it's very common to glamorize fictional characters and put them on a pedestal (after all, they're lacking the dimensions that would make them a complex human being with a complex human existence) which is why it can lead some people to go as far as questioning their sexuality. picture a real-life guy with the same personality traits as your character (not looks, personality) and then picture going on dates, being together long-term, sharing romantic moments, etc. could you see yourself marrying that man? could you see yourself spending the rest of your life with that man and as such never being with a woman again?

i'd also look into comphet and see if you resonate with any of that. good luck!

Hmm, interesting. It's extremely hard to tell. I really have to dating experience, which also makes things complicated. And it is his personality, he is very gentle, laid back, helpful, selfless and protective. He's also deaf and i recently took a sign language class before seeing this tv character so that also makes me really interested in him. Maybe I really like him because he contrasts with the main character's actual love interest? (Because I hate him, he's an arse who basically tricked the girl into going on a date with him and won't express his feelings) I see myself very much in the main character, maybe I'm just projecting. So if this guy was real I would probably enjoy being in a relationship with him, but I haven't met a single guy in reality who is like that. One of the main things that's kept me away from liking irl guys in my asexuality. In reality, for a life partner I'd be more likely to pick another romantic ace, not a specific gender. At least from my experience and knowledge there are more female aces. And no I'm not saying this character is an ace he's just no overly sexual like the previous characters/love interests in the show. I have several other fictional female crushes. This is just the first time I've had a male crush in like... seven years which is why it threw me off. I guess it doesn't matter haha. I just really like this one ship and I'm probably just inserting myself into my current OTP ship. I'm weird like that haha.
serendipity-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby vash ♡ » Sun Oct 08, 2023 1:07 am

serendipity- wrote:Hmm, interesting. It's extremely hard to tell. I really have to dating experience, which also makes things complicated. And it is his personality, he is very gentle, laid back, helpful, selfless and protective. He's also deaf and i recently took a sign language class before seeing this tv character so that also makes me really interested in him. Maybe I really like him because he contrasts with the main character's actual love interest? (Because I hate him, he's an arse who basically tricked the girl into going on a date with him and won't express his feelings) I see myself very much in the main character, maybe I'm just projecting. So if this guy was real I would probably enjoy being in a relationship with him, but I haven't met a single guy in reality who is like that. One of the main things that's kept me away from liking irl guys in my asexuality. In reality, for a life partner I'd be more likely to pick another romantic ace, not a specific gender. At least from my experience and knowledge there are more female aces. And no I'm not saying this character is an ace he's just no overly sexual like the previous characters/love interests in the show. I have several other fictional female crushes. This is just the first time I've had a male crush in like... seven years which is why it threw me off. I guess it doesn't matter haha. I just really like this one ship and I'm probably just inserting myself into my current OTP ship. I'm weird like that haha.

i identified as a lesbian for 7 years before i got engaged to my childhood best friend in the end, who is a guy. lol anyways i do know one thing that helped a lot was reading the comphet masterdoc! a LOT of lesbians tend to have crushes on fictional characters or actors or even singers bc they subconsciously feel safe in the knowledge that they more than likely will never have that opportunity and it is much different idolizing or crushing on someone from afar that seems unattainable. it is perfectly normal. you could also just be bi with a STRONG preference bc it's not always 50/50 - i do not like ANY OTHER men but my fiance. however, that still makes me bi instead of a lesbian.

definitely take the time to do research and try to understand labels, but one thing that helped me a lot was to stop trying to fit in a box bc labels can be limiting sometimes in your self discovery. stay true to yourself first and the rest will fall in place!

════════════════════════════════════
she • adult • audhd & chronically ill
struggling equine nutrition student, im barely on here.

fell in love with a pisces moon,
now i'll follow you wherever you go.
vash ♡

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby arabella !! » Sun Oct 08, 2023 11:35 am

omgomgomg i'm finally seeing him this friday aaaa !! <33

thank god for the fall break LOL. studying 4 med is rly kicking my butt rn

sending hugs to any fellow ldr folk !!!! u got this
arabella !!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby leiawolfe » Sun Nov 19, 2023 9:43 pm

Hi guys, I really need your help. Basically just asking how I can get over a heartbreak. This guy and I were in a relationship/exclusive situationship for about 8 months, and he just ended things over text last night and I haven’t stopped crying. He goes to a different school and so we rarely got to see each other in person which was a big issue for him. I genuinely have never felt this way about anyone and it’s killing me that it’s over, and I keep replaying the words, “I lost him” in my head. I have a notes page on my phone that lists all the cute things he’s said or done, and I’ve deleted the pictures but i can’t get myself to delete that notes page. He genuinely was so incredible, and was everything that I’ve ever wanted in terms of looks, personality, everything. He was completely obsessed with me until we grew distant with each other at the last month. Right now it feels like he’s the only one i’ll ever feel this for. Any advice would be great :( <3
leah
australia
she/her
talk to me about anything and everything, my dms are always open !! sig is a wip ^^
leiawolfe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby uwu_uwu » Wed Nov 22, 2023 3:12 pm

leiawolfe wrote:Hi guys, I really need your help. Basically just asking how I can get over a heartbreak. This guy and I were in a relationship/exclusive situationship for about 8 months, and he just ended things over text last night and I haven’t stopped crying. He goes to a different school and so we rarely got to see each other in person which was a big issue for him. I genuinely have never felt this way about anyone and it’s killing me that it’s over, and I keep replaying the words, “I lost him” in my head. I have a notes page on my phone that lists all the cute things he’s said or done, and I’ve deleted the pictures but i can’t get myself to delete that notes page. He genuinely was so incredible, and was everything that I’ve ever wanted in terms of looks, personality, everything. He was completely obsessed with me until we grew distant with each other at the last month. Right now it feels like he’s the only one i’ll ever feel this for. Any advice would be great :( <3

Hi lovely,
I’m so sorry you’re going through this right now. Breakups are so difficult and painful. Sending you lots of love and good vibes. Honestly, the first piece of advice I’d give you is to let yourself grieve. Losing a relationship is so difficult no matter how long you’ve been together. It’s okay to be upset and to cry and to sit around binging a sad show and eating a tonnnn of ice cream.

I don’t know if you like writing or if you ever journal, but this is something I’ve done in the past. Whether it’s on my computer or on paper, I sometimes write a letter to the person just spilling my feelings and what I want to say to them. Even though I don’t send it, it helps so much to go through the whole process of writing and “addressing” it to them. In some of mine I write about what I’m going to do next with my future. Idk if that makes sense; I’m sorry.

Just know that you’re amazing and beautiful inside and out and WILL find happiness with someone else again. It’ll be okay <3

🌱🌼🌱🌼🌱🌼🌱🌼🌱🌼🌱🌼🌱🌼🌱🌼🌱
uwu_uwu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ce n’est rien » Fri Nov 24, 2023 6:38 am

-
Last edited by ce n’est rien on Sat Dec 23, 2023 2:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
look at my dog hes pretty neat
it says “jeff my beloved” :,( vvv
ce n’est rien

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby vash ♡ » Mon Nov 27, 2023 2:23 am

ive never wanted to be this person but between my best friend's husband cheating on her and the whole tiktok trend of "all men cheat but if he loves you you'll never find out" has me absolutely PARANOID about my fiancé cheating on me even though i know he wouldnt. idk how to get out of this funk

she • adult • audhd & chronically ill
struggling equine nutrition student, im barely on here.

fell in love with a pisces moon,
now i'll follow you wherever you go.
vash ♡

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby laineybug! » Mon Nov 27, 2023 1:47 pm

for vash above me- honestly? talk to him. have a serious conversation about why it's on your mind and how you know it's irrational. ask him to reassure you if you're comfortable outright asking. the only thing that helps me in situations like that is to talk directly to my spouse & feel seen and understood
adult / queer / she/her
laineybug!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me