Write a Letter You Cannot Send (Read the Rules!)

For topics which don't fit anywhere else! Discuss the weather, your mood, hobbies and interests. Remember, keep it child-friendly :)

Re: Write a Letter You Cannot Send (Read the Rules!)

Postby paevent » Wed Sep 06, 2017 6:23 am

Dear CSians of America,
Holy cow! I didn't think Irma would come in so strong, but apparently it's a category 5 now?!?! This could be worse then Harvey…
I really did doubt that Irma would be so bad, it just doesn't seem like another bad hurricane would come right after one passed. It is hurricane season so I guess it makes sense?
Anyways I hope all is well, be safe and take care of your pets! They're family too >.<

P.S. Climate change is REAL. Very real! Listen to Mother Nature :/

- snowfall;
adult ⋆。゚☁︎ she/her ☾ ゚。⋆ mobile user
paevent

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby milkyfruitz » Wed Sep 06, 2017 10:54 am

Dear Mikel Gamer, Nethers, Mangle, Luna, and all the others..
It's been two (almost three) years since we all split up. Since Nethers went on to become an online dj. Since Luna became a phenomenal artist. Since Mangle just.. disappeared.
Since Mikel died.
Since everyone else just logged off. I was the glue of the group. The foundation. And I left for half a year. Things change so drastically, because when I came back, Mikel and Snowflake were gone. And then I left for real. I went back a few days ago, to revisit those times when we all stayed up until 5 am texting on the group chats. The only one left was Nethers and Luna. Everyone else.. gone. I miss you all. I love you all.
Thank you for the best 2 years of my life ❤️
───────(𝑀𝒜𝒴)───
┌────────────┐

Cubbie, adult, he/him.
discord: transmortician

xxxxxxxxxcredit xxxxx

└────────────┘
──────────────
██░░░░░░░░░░░░
██░░░░░░░░░░░░

milkyfruitz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby regular; » Wed Sep 06, 2017 11:09 am

dear j,
ahh you're so pretty! so glad we became friends on the first day.
looking forward to a year to spend with you.

dear mrs. b,
omg. cringeee haha
regular;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hannur » Wed Sep 06, 2017 11:30 am

Hi, the cells in my body

I'd really appreciate it if you'd speed up the process of killing all the bacteria and such. Having the flu only for two days already feels like the world is ending and dogs are dying. You may not know this, but my friend told me to keep a 300m radius between her and myself. You know what, I don't blame her. I love her and I don't want her to get sick again, but uhh... hurRY UP

I know y'all don't realise I have a lOT of exams this week and next week. How am I supposed to SING and look HAPPY for performing arts???? How am I supposed to do my speech for Japanese? I think my trachea has a cockroach in it, I can't speak, and I totally sounded French trying to say "watashi wa"
SO PLEASE

hURRY
hannur

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hyukoh » Wed Sep 06, 2017 11:46 am

dear justin,

it hurts me that we've part our ways on the first day of 6th grade. it's my fault not yours,
you were trying to talk to me but i decided it would be ok to act like i was sad. i ignored you
and all my other friends from 5th grade, causing me to lose them all. i think i ignored you because i had
feelings for you. 6 years later and i still have feelings for you. seeing you occasionally in the
hallway makes my heart race so fast and makes my face beet red. i wish i still was talking to you.
i wish i didnt ignore you when i was in 6th grade. i sometimes wonder at night when i cant sleep what if,
just what if, what if i didnt ignore you in 6th grade?? what kind of people would we be? what would our
relationship be? would we still be friends?
something more than friends? i really do think
about it often. i want to muster up the courage to talk to you. but ever since 6th grade, i have developed social anxiety
and a lot of other things that i shouldnt share on this website bc it's too personal. im shy now, but every now and then
i try to step out of my comfort zone during social occasions. i wonder what kind of person you are, and how much
you've changed. do you still do art? i remember in 5th grade you would show me your amazing drawings. you
had me jealous with your amazing talent. i heard you DJ now, i hope you find success in that path because
i heard your songs youve posted on soundcloud and really enjoy them. i follow you on ig but i doubt you know that since my account is anonymous.
i honestly miss talking to you. and almost every day during school when the time is 11:11, i would wish that i can either see you or talk to you again in the future when im ready. it makes my day just from seeing you for half a second in the hallway. seeing your face eases my anxiety. i wish we can talk again in the future. i'm sorry.

- v
"E T H E R E A L"
teen | infp-t | she/her | virgo
lesbian | polish | chaotic neutral
hello ! i'm nina & i'm a student
that likes designing clothes!
my interests are hyukoh, fashion
& photography. nice to meet you!
if you ever need an ear, i'm
here. ❤︎
instagram twitter carrd CC

hyukoh

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby paevent » Wed Sep 06, 2017 3:39 pm

Dear _____,

Ugh, I just don't know what to say. I make it pretty obvious how I feel, and this time it's disgust. :( I really wish I can keep my mind off this, but I just can't. I blame the anxiety… And all of the sudden, I have a lot on my mind. It makes me not want to do anything, it all unmotivates me :( There are the fun times in life, that's true. But I just hate it how the anxiety highlights all the bad things, making life seem miserable. Sometimes I wish I could turn into an animal and hang out in the fields of a planet from far away :p
I don't even know anymore, my head hurts thinking about this, but idk? Anxiety sucks

Sincerely, _____.
adult ⋆。゚☁︎ she/her ☾ ゚。⋆ mobile user
paevent

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sillies » Wed Sep 06, 2017 4:07 pm

dear me

nevermind

i cant even word what i want to say

-me
sillies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hannur » Wed Sep 06, 2017 8:02 pm

Mum,

I haven't seen you in a little over two months and this was not what I expected. You seem so different, in a good way. I'm not sure if it's because I'm sick; you still have those motherly qualities and I love you so much. What you've done for me these past few days, risking your health for my benefit and helping me with what I want... thank you. And I don't think I say that enough.

But mum,

Please stop drinking.
It hurts me every time I see a bottle on the bench and and endless amount in the fridge. I think the alcohol is what triggers you to be so mean some times and yes, I do blame you for it. Taking that many drinks on the daily is by choice and I hold you accountable for your behaviour, not the alcohol.
Even though you've been amazing to me and dad these past few days, watching you drink "only two bottles" seems like a huge risk for me now.
I love you. Please stop.

Tommy,
I hate her. Please get out of that relationship, because you're still in love but so oblivious to the fact that she has doubts about your relationship. I don't want you to become heartbroken because you've been through so much alone and as the middle child, because you don't deserve it. Despite the terrible things you did as we were children, I don't blame you for it and out of everyone I know, you deserve the most. You're resilient, smart, and hardworking. Heck, you're getting your research put in a damn journal! I'm so proud of you for that- you have no idea.
Love you brother.
hannur

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jasp » Wed Sep 06, 2017 9:20 pm

Dear H, R, B, C, C, & S.

Just leave me alone. You all constantly annoy me. I have something called social anxiety so I would back off. Just because I'm not into Musicly, Jake Paul and all that stuff doesn't make an an outcast. Honestly, I'm happy in my little group of 2. I don't need you east dropping on our convosation every single day. And the names that you call me, they leave scars. Just because they don't effect you doesn't mean it will do the same to others. You can call me a geek, a freak and a nerd. But recently you guys had all crossed the line. And id like to walk up to all of your smug little faces and say shut up. But I can't. You don't know what it's like to be me. A shy, introverted person who loves books. So what if I don't get asked to go to parties. I'd prefer to read all night. The only time I'd leave is to go to one of my very few friends houses. But we never do that. So please, H, R, B, C, C & S. Get off my case.

Yours sincerely, M.
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
hey im jasp and im a chaotic neutral LMAO
i like a bunch of things such as video games
like loz, danganronpa, ff7 and persona 5
music is cool as well, i play bass sometimes
you should check out my friends profiles too
tallest red, tallest purple, bucky, corgi, demi

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
jasp

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby shadowloversmothie » Wed Sep 06, 2017 9:23 pm

Dear, rainbow dash

I'm your only fan. Twilight doesn't need you. Either do you. Your the 5th best charter in mlp

Sincerely, shadowloversmothie
shadowloversmothie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me