What Color Are Your Eyes?

For topics which don't fit anywhere else! Discuss the weather, your mood, hobbies and interests. Remember, keep it child-friendly :)

What Color Are Your Eyes?

-Brown
29%
-Black
3%
-Blue
23%
-Green
14%
-Gray
8%
-Violet
1%
-Red
1%
-Hazel
15%
-Amber
1%
-Other
6%

Total votes : 571

Re: What Color Are Your Eyes?

Postby noctonia » Sat Oct 22, 2016 11:35 pm

Dark brown or sometimes they are a lighter shade of brown.
╔═══════════════════════════╗
Hey! I’m unlitstars. This is
getting random already. Anyway, the
suits of cards are links to my friends
and my sister.

I do write and code a bit when I
have time. My signature is devoted
to Kaitou Kid. He’s an...let’s just say...
interesting character.
╚═══════════════════════════╝
ImageImageImage
╔══════════════════════════════════════════════╗
╚══════════════════════════════════════════════╝
ImageiiiImage
noctonia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .Deleted Account. » Sat Oct 22, 2016 11:41 pm

Well they used to be with blue with stone-grey flecks but they started to become greenish with the slightest hint of brown. I don't really understand my eyes.. uvu.
.Deleted Account.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby _ChillAsChocolate_ » Sat Oct 22, 2016 11:45 pm

I have extremely dark brown eyes. When light hits them they appear as brown (lamplight and that king of thing) or sometimes reddish brown if it's sunlight. I also wear glasses. I really don't appreciate the color of my eyes that much tho because I tend to walk around with my eyes closed.

"𝓣𝓸𝓭𝓪𝔂, 𝔂𝓸𝓾'𝓻𝓮 𝔂𝓸𝓾, 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓽𝓱𝓪𝓽'𝓼 𝓮𝓷𝓸𝓾𝓰𝓱."

╔═══════════════════════════════════════════╗

Hι! I’m _ChιᥣᥣAsChoᥴoᥣᥲtᥱ_, bᥙt ყoᥙ ᥴᥲᥒ ᥲᥣso ᥴᥲᥣᥣ mᥱ Lιᥒ or Reese. I ᥣovᥱ mᥙsιᥴᥲᥣs, ιᥒᥴᥣᥙdιᥒg Dᥱᥲr Evᥲᥒ Hᥲᥒsᥱᥒ, Bᥱ Morᥱ Chιᥣᥣ, Hᥱᥲthᥱrs,
Hᥲmιᥣtoᥒ, ᥲᥒd mᥲᥒყ morᥱ! Mყ othᥱr ιᥒtᥱrᥱsts ιᥒᥴᥣᥙdᥱ Wιᥒgs Of Fιrᥱ, drᥲᥕιᥒg, fᥣᥙtᥱ, ᥲᥒd gᥙιtᥲr (I'm ᥣᥱᥲrᥒιᥒg). Fᥱᥱᥣ frᥱᥱ to ρm mᥱ for ᥲ ᥴhᥲt ♕ Thᥱყ/thᥱm; Lᥱo ♌︎; Rᥲvᥱᥒᥴᥣᥲᥕ, Artιst ❤

╚═══════════════════════════════════════════╝

_ChillAsChocolate_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby thespilynx » Sun Oct 23, 2016 5:45 am

This is such a neat idea! I used to have blue eyes, but now they're WAY more green.
thespilynx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TheKungFuCat123456 » Sun Oct 23, 2016 7:11 am

I have blue green eyes but I wish mine were Violet! Violet eyes look so pretty ; n ;
Please click on my eggs: ❤ ❤
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
TheKungFuCat123456

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby annygrant » Sun Oct 23, 2016 8:28 am

brown. and my bf too:)
annygrant

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wolffdogg » Mon Oct 24, 2016 4:45 am

My eyes are red, but not like a blood red? It's like weird but yeah... just look at this pic: https://www.google.com/search?q=red+eye ... wQOuglM%3A

so its kinda pink?
I quit :(
wolffdogg

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shiny Sylveon » Mon Oct 24, 2016 5:22 am

Kiara3 wrote:
Shiny Sylveon wrote:See, that's the thing though. Hazel has such a different definition to everyone. Some believe that "hazel" changes colors, some believe it has "flecks", and some believe it's golden brown. Some believe it's any two colors.

Both "green" and "hazel" eyes look like mine, so that's where those got me confused, and my friends say that the darkest color is what color your eyes are, so that's where brown came in.

My grandma has hazel eyes... they change from green to brown. But I do not think that hazel is just alternating. To me I'd say your eyes are hazel. Really though, I think that only you can say exactly what color your eyes are. Different people see colors differently too. I had a dress once that all most all my friends said was green, but to me it was blue. My grandma and my mom argue about what is black and what is navy all the time. So like I said, your eyes are what ever color you truly think they are. :)

The thing is, both green and hazel eyes look like mine, so I couldn't say. I get both answers plus brown all the time. XD

Plus, everybody else in my family has blue or green eyes...no clue where the brown came from. >.<
╔══════════════════════╗
"If I make another move,
if I take another step,
then it all will fall apart,
there'll be nothing of me left.
If I'm crying in the wind,
if I'm crying in the night,
will there ever be a way?
Will my heart return to white?"
-Christina Lee (Bad Apple)

╚══════════════════════╝
╔══════════════╗
Credit
link
link
link
link
link
╚══════════════╝

Shiny Sylveon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Comrade » Mon Oct 24, 2016 5:50 am

I have heterochromia which was caused from an eye injury when I was a toddler. My left eye is a darker brown, while my right eye is a lighter grey/green

~ ☾ - she/her - usa - INFP - ☽ ~

~ During the school year I am slow replying to PMs and trades ~
Comrade

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Echo Revna » Mon Oct 24, 2016 6:19 am

Shiny Sylveon wrote:
Kiara3 wrote:
Shiny Sylveon wrote:See, that's the thing though. Hazel has such a different definition to everyone. Some believe that "hazel" changes colors, some believe it has "flecks", and some believe it's golden brown. Some believe it's any two colors.

Both "green" and "hazel" eyes look like mine, so that's where those got me confused, and my friends say that the darkest color is what color your eyes are, so that's where brown came in.

My grandma has hazel eyes... they change from green to brown. But I do not think that hazel is just alternating. To me I'd say your eyes are hazel. Really though, I think that only you can say exactly what color your eyes are. Different people see colors differently too. I had a dress once that all most all my friends said was green, but to me it was blue. My grandma and my mom argue about what is black and what is navy all the time. So like I said, your eyes are what ever color you truly think they are. :)

The thing is, both green and hazel eyes look like mine, so I couldn't say. I get both answers plus brown all the time. XD

Plus, everybody else in my family has blue or green eyes...no clue where the brown came from. >.<

My science book from back when I was in school said that when that happens your parents passed on 2 genes that mixed and that is how it happened. That is if your eyes are brown. My mom said that to her hazel is like an olive green. But I do not know. :D
Echo Revna