Write a Letter You Cannot Send (Read the Rules!)

For topics which don't fit anywhere else! Discuss the weather, your mood, hobbies and interests. Remember, keep it child-friendly :)

Re: Write a Letter You Cannot Send (Read the Rules!)

Postby Oliverstorm » Tue Jan 13, 2015 1:08 pm

Dear Angel,

Hm, I know it's lame to use this thread, but I'd get too embarrassed if I sent it. And I know you'll see this anyways since you're always looking out for me, and I want you to see this.

You're brave, you know. Standing up to that girl for your sister was a brave move. Even if she's younger, that can still be scary. I'd never be strong enough to do that. Except maybe for you. And you were willing to take punishment for it. I wish my siblings would do something like that for me, but I doubt they like me that much. They really never talk to me unless I'm with my friends, because I must just be an annoyance to them.

I hope I don't annoy you too, but I feel like I do sometimes. I push my limits a lot and I think I get you a little irritated when you tell me to stop, but I always spring back pretty fast. I try to not let stupid things like that hold me down. Even the tiniest thing can make me not like myself for whatever I just did, aha. Pretty pathetic. But I need to stop focusing on myself, that's selfish, and I need to help you, and J. And whoever else I can in this world.

What else can I say? I admire you, for being so strong in the face of anything. I'm sure you'd be fine without me, like if we never met. I'd probably be nothing without you, I don't even know if I'd be here. You picked me up after that whole horrible thing happened with L, without even meaning to, and I clung to you like a leech. I never go under anxiety or panic around you, you keep me sane and I wish I could be around you 24/7/365. I like to hold your hand, our fingers fit perfectly together and it's like we were always supposed to be together. I'm sorry I wasn't your friend as a child, I think we would have gotten along great. And then we could've had a cute childhood to lovers as we got older. Well, I love our story personally. It only took us about half a year to fall in love, and even after it took a while, but now we're steady. And I'm so happy.

You're too wonderful to me. You're my everything, my reason to live and to keep on pushing. I hope I can be that for you, and more if possible. I'll always, always be here for you. I hope you know that. I'll never give up on you, ever. You're my precious, dear angel and I love you forever.

~-------
Spirit10 and I are partners, we use the same internet!!

Good Omens.

that is all.
Oliverstorm

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ban » Tue Jan 13, 2015 1:45 pm

Dear _,
I wish you considered me as good of a friend as I consider you. You just don't seem excited to talk to me like you are/were with other people. It's a bummer but what can I do
Sincerely, Britt
Ḩ̗͉̠̣̰̗̱̈a̛̭̯͕̜̗̼̓̚ḭ̶͖̝̈́ͤ̋ͦ̈͑̄ḷ̢̘̦̣̠ ̱͕̝͖̙͖̳́̚Ȟ̀͒ͧͯy͍̦͑̋̂͡d͈̬ͧ̽̌͒r̲̫͍̲̻ͣ͆ͦ̀̐̌͠a̸̩
My WME Challenge
Please note I won't be sending individual images from my challenge to respective owners,
they will all be available for retrieval at my stash folder location.

ImageImage

ban

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby atticus, » Tue Jan 13, 2015 1:59 pm

Dear L,

Stop having a crush on me. literally, its hopeless. i like someone else.

- A
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ (BABE! ! ! ) ▬▬▬▬▬
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxhihihi! i'm atticus. i'm a teenage girl that lives
xxon the east coast that loves to listen to music
xiand to bbcode. i've been a member of chicken
xsmoothie since around 2010. i've recently came
xxback from a three year hiatus, but im unsure
xxxxwhether or not i'll resume being as active
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxas i was.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
xxxxxxxxlinkxxxxxlinkxxxxxlink
atticus,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wakeup{Dr|Scr}eaming » Tue Jan 13, 2015 2:05 pm

Dear Me,
Please remember the pictures of celebrities and make-up billboard people are fake. Photoshopped, airbrushed, robots. You won't look that perfect without a lot of work.
In the end it's better to be happy with who you are and how I look- like a human, a flawed, beautiful being; and not a robot- perfect and elegantly designed. Yes, I'm flawed- that's what makes me beautiful.
Love, Me.

Dear K,
I know what I'm doing to you is cruel, pretending you don't exist. Maybe I should call you and tell you what you want to hear. But I'd be lieing. I still hate you. I hope you've changed, but I still don't want anything to do with you. And if you contact my family I'll find you. They pitied you. I tried being your friend and helping you see what was right. But you still ended up lieing to all of us. You contacted me and it felt like a black hole opened up in the pit of my stomach. I hate you so much. We gave you everything- a home, a family, food, clothes. We may have been a little controlling but guess what hon, that's what families do- they worry. I get it you only have your mom and your sister and they were lousy to you and that's what reflected in you. But we asked where you were going in the dead of night and where you were staying New Year's Eve because we cared. And sorry if it felt like we were controlling you, you obviously weren't used to it. But for all we gave you, you couldn't put up with it? I'm sorry my parents waited so long telling you to not come back. They would worry. I saw their faces worry over you, and it made me sick to watch you lie to them so blatantly. I never want to see you again, and you have no right trying to come back to me, much less trying to talk to my parents. We are NOT sisters, we are NOT friends, and they are MY parents. They TRIED being YOUR parents and you let. them. down. So hard. AND THEY STILL TRIED TO KEEP UP WITH YOU. I can't get over it. You don't deserve them. You don't deserve to be treated like a real daughter. Do you realize I felt replaced? You were 'perfect'. A+ grades, beautiful, did everything right. Nothing was ever your bloody fault and I was always wrong to feel the way I did. I thought we would be friends forever, but I will never get over the harm you did to my family. Lieing to us was the worst thing you could've possibly done and I will make sure you regret it your entire life. Like I said, I hope you've changed because if you're still the way you were back then? My god, I can only imagine the trouble you're in right now. Stay out of my life, I don't need you. I never did, you fake, cheap, ugly liar. I'm protective. The minute you threw my family, my life, and all we stood for out the window was the minute you threw yourself out the window, too. Don't ever make my parents worry over you again. If you ever thought we hurt you by being overbearing it's because we cared so much. What good did you see in your lies? Was seeing him worth it? Do you still keep up with him? I wonder if I could ever forgive you, and him. We treated you better than anyone we've ever known and you still changed for the worst. I watched you change. Because of the other people you surrounded yourself with. Why do you think I always got jealous and obsessive with you? I didn't want you to be around those people, I knew what would happen. You were not secure in who you were, and your needs became their perverted needs, and their thoughts became your ambitions. It was not the right path. You set yourself down the road we left you on. Yet I bet you don't regret it. I wouldn't, either. It's not worth the guilt. But I do hope you someday understand the hurt you caused us and that's why we kicked you out. One too many lies, one too many hurt. I pushed my parents to kick you out. You got soft, using our assets, and soon you took them for granted. May you never take anything for granted again. Learn from this, and move on. But leave me and my family alone.

Sincerely,
Bride-To-Be

P.S. Do you still think threatening to destroy our cat- by the way, you and him and the other went out to get behind our backs and whom you left, and whom we cared for and watched his final small breaths leave his body- do you still think there was no harm in threatening to destroy him and hurt my fiance? Because if you do, there's still something very wrong with you. I harbor 10x hate for him. As much as I hate you, I hate him more.
All that is gold does not glitter, {I disdain all glittering gold,}
Not all those who wander are lost, ... {There is nothing can console me, ...}
The crownless again shall be the king. {But my jolly sailor bold.}

Pet's name: Goblet Child
My lights are everON!
If you can't get up with me here, you can reach me by my Eldemore account under Noctalise or Line app both under SardonicSmiles
My name sakes are .SardonicSmiles. and {EME}rald.Merlady, Noctalise, and LadyWolfxBlood
Please be patient with me, I am dealing with a lot of life lately.
Wakeup{Dr|Scr}eaming

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nirvana7 » Tue Jan 13, 2015 2:54 pm

Dear self,

Stop panicking. It'll be okay...
xxx
ϟ αѕк ϟ lgвтq ϟ cσмfσrт ϟ ѕнσρ ϟ

female • teen • bi • usa
You could call me Kassidy or Kass.
I am a bisexual, teenage female. I live in
the United States on the east coast. I am
a huge Nirvana fanatic, and I love to write.
nirvana7

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Brownclaw13188 » Tue Jan 13, 2015 6:04 pm

Dear... uh "Past friend"
I could say i miss you.. but i would be lying to myself after that fight a few years back you decided to make me and my friend sound like we are these crazy people that torture you, we are not, You just had to make me get kicked out of that club didn't ya? Well now i am back i can barely show any other emotions at times because of you, i feel like i don't care about anything, My life is not a joyride, So... yeah enjoy what you have, i won't lie to myself any longer.

Love... Your lying friend
Brownclaw13188

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby E c h o » Tue Jan 13, 2015 9:40 pm

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

Dear Me,

You can do anything. You know you can get through all this stress. Just stop procrastinating, get on your feet, and puff out your chest. You are a smart girl and you know it, so show everyone what you've got.

-R

Dear C,

I hope you know what your friendship means to me. I hope you know how blessed I feel to have you in my life. You are the first unreadable person that I have ever met, and you truly intrigue me. I could write a novel about how I feel about you with ease, as there is just so much to say. Thank you for the daily laughs until I cry, thank you for the smiles, thank you for picking me up when I've fallen, thank you for being considerate, thank you for your "how are you doing" 's, thank you for always being beside me, and thank you for being you. Perfection may not exist in this world of flaws, but you are the closest definition of it as I currently know.

I love you.

-R

Dear S,

I have told you so many times already. You need to move on, you need to move on, you need to move on. If you linger about me, confessing your "love" to me, all it will cause you is more suffering. You should be very happy that C is virtuous enough to be your friend, and talk to you so often. Just don't try to separate my friendship from C again. Jealousy only backfires, as you may or may not be aware of.

-R

Dear Mom,

I know you deserve so much more love than I show you. I am lazy, I am selfish at times, and I am immature too. It's pitiful that I can't say those precious three words to you in-person. I can't even remember the last time I said it. You spend so much money on me every other week, buying me clothes and accessories to my heart's desire, yet I still can never be satisfied. We are not even of the rich class, yet you spend money on me if it is to contribute to my happiness. I'm sorry for my greed, my laziness, my pickiness-everything. You truly are my best friend, the only person who fully understands and listens to me, the only person who I fangirl with, cry with, go shopping with, travel with, act so ridiculously weird with, have serious conversations with, relate with, and truly have fun with. You deserve so much more than I give you now, with every tedious hour of meat-trimming you do just so I don't grimace in disgust of meat fat, with every dollar you spend for my luxury, for every conversation that we have, for all the advice you give me...just for everything. I am crying as I write this to you, and I know that you deserve a much better-behaved daughter than I. I doubt that there is anybody I know who is as fortunate and spoiled as I, and nobody who is as blessed as I to have been born to such a kind, loving, beautiful mother. I can never repay you for everything you have done.

I love you. I really do.

-R

Dear Ca,

I have never talked to you in my life, though I have always wanted to. You are so brave, so kind, and so courageous in your fight-especially to be able to go so far as physically attend school. I know you don't want to hear pity talk from some girl that you have never talked to before, but I just want to let you know that I respect you very much, Ca. I have not ever experienced what you are going through, nor do I know if I ever will in the future, but I admire you so very much. You are a beautiful girl, and I am honored to attend to the same school as you.

Please keep fighting, and beat cancer!

-R

ImageImage
╔══════════════╗

---Sato Shori (佐藤勝利) is the handsome
-----------prince of my little world.

----------------

╚══════════════╝
╔══════════════════╗

Hello. My name is E c h o. I am a mid-teenage girl dwelling on the West coast, where the sun shines to no end, and girls wear shorts in the winter. I am trilingual; being fluent in English and Japanese, and in the midst of my third year of A.S.L.

I enjoy running, music, and shopping in what little free time I have. I absolutely have a passion for fashion. I also crack the lamest puns in the world, all thanks to my best guy friend.

That's just a tad bit about me. Kudos to you if you took the time to read it. Have a great day. - E c h o.

╚══════════════════╝
E c h o

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Jhemalynn » Tue Jan 13, 2015 10:17 pm

Dear Pa,
I'm happy you're finally at peace; like the pastor said, none of us would bring you back if we could. You suffered enough and we know that.
Boy, you should have seen all the tears. I know you could have sat up you would have said, "Shut up! Quit your crying! Don't cry over me!"
I suppose we couldn't help ourselves.
There's a lot of things I regret not doing, like coming down more often, and even more things I regret not saying. Granny told me you couldn't understand I couldn't because of school and college, but it was a lot more than that. Well, I guess you understand now, or at least I hope you do. I hope Mama told you when you got there.
I took the pocket watch you gave me as a little girl for granted. You remember, don't you, the one with the hunting dogs on it? As soon as I got home Sunday I dug it up and put it up with the other one you left me. I promise I'll get batteries for them soon; I figured out how to change them. They'll be the only watches I'll ever need. And some day I'll give them to my children, and they may not understand at first like I didn't, but maybe when I'm gone they will.
Oh, and don't forget to tell Mama I said hello.
I'll visit you soon, I promise.

- J
|Character Archive|1x1 request post|
sick and tired of being sick and tired tbh

Jhemalynn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Razzles » Wed Jan 14, 2015 5:03 am

Dear G,

----You intrigue me. I can't pinpoint exactly what it is about you that piques my curiosity; however, whatever it is, it makes me want to get to know you. The problem is I have absolutely no idea how I'm supposed to approach you. Sure we have a few mutual friends and you're, as I've noticed, incredibly amiable, but you're probably going to wonder why I'm suddenly talking to you, and I'm afraid I'd be unable to provide a sound reason. Or at least, a reason that wouldn't sound weird. I can't brush this aside, because, on those seldom moments when we'd pass by each other (regardless of whether or not our eyes would meet), I'd feel... something. Like, perhaps, you want to befriend me as well. I sound presumptuous, I know, yet my gut— Well, I trust it. I suppose I'll just wait for the right time to act.

----Oh, and you know, aside from getting to know you, I also want to take care of you and make you happy. I don't know why, but I do.

– E
Yes, um, hi there.
Razzles

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FyreFlyght » Wed Jan 14, 2015 8:25 am

Dear mum,
The reason I lie to you is because you used to try and rip my throat out for the slightest mistake or misunderstanding. I couldn't see something you were describing, what 5 or 6 years ago now? You come, find it and hit my shoulder with it, calling me blind, stupid and another barrel full of insults. I couldn't understand what you were asking, I used my own brain like you kept telling me to and you call me a liar telling me to dry my own hair with something I'd never used before. It took me 30 minutes to an hour to figure it out, or that's what it felt like. You have always blamed these outbursts on your mental issues, I try and explain mine and you tell me off for lying. I no longer trust you, or most other adults, because you've mostly let me down, probably because I'm not perfect, I'm not what you expected. I try and tell you the truth, and you call me a liar, yet when I do lie, you take it as the truth? My lies sound truer than the truth because, my lies have become what I work from. A wall of defences, so to speak. I'm a better liar than some people, yet I'm useless at telling the truth because the truth is less certain than the lies I tell. I've lied, hidden things from you and stolen things from you more than you know. You don't know that I'm on this game, or you've seen it and not thought about it. I'd love to tell you the truth, the reality behind why I'm that socially awkward freak you'd rather have nothing to do with, but, you'll call me a liar, a good for nothing piece of poop. You prefer my brother, my annoying brat of a brother, over me. If you understood me, you'd understand my life more. You thought I wasn't going to notice you handing over MY toy snake that I've had for years to my brother who has one of his own? I'd rather just shove you out my life.

With no love at all,
Your braking daughter
FyreFlyght

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me