๐ŸŽด Ferngate - Tarot Readings and More!

For topics which don't fit anywhere else! Discuss the weather, your mood, hobbies and interests. Remember, keep it child-friendly :)

Re: ๐ŸŽด Ferngate - Tarot Readings and More!

Postby farewell » Sat Jul 06, 2019 5:57 pm

Initial E, sign Virgo.

I've recently decided to make a huge change in my life and I just have a few questions about it.

The first question is for Sage: Am I being impulsive about making this change?

For these questions, I'd like the Golden Thread Tarot:
    • If I go through with this decision, what will this do to my life overall?
    • What will be the reaction of those around me?
farewell

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby catnip. » Tue Jul 09, 2019 7:20 am

Alright, so Iโ€™m here again because my friend lost her dog once again. My initial is A and my sun sign is Aquarius. My friends initial is J and she is a Sagittarius. My question is, will we find her dog? And if so, what direction?
current goal:
finish 2015 collection
1015/1033 (98.3% complete)
catnip.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby atychiphobia » Wed Jul 10, 2019 5:06 pm

my initial is m, my sun sign capricorn and my questions are
    (tarot, I think youโ€™d be better at choosing a deck than me ^^)
    What effects am I currently having on g (virgo, my boyfriend)? are my concerns accurate or pointless paranoid worrying?

(pendulum)
    are there any spiritual presences around me?

thankyou !
atychiphobia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby theradiantfern » Tue Jul 16, 2019 4:32 pm

Hello! I apologize for the long wait; a lot was put on my plate and I ended up sick at some point with a fever so I've been resting. However, I'm recovering from my illness and I feel the energy to do these readings. Onto the questions!

eddie brock wrote:
    hi there. my initial is r and my sign is scorpio.

will my friend/crush t (sign aquarius) be in my life in the future?

For this question, I asked Rose and she swung a strong "yes." When asked to confirm she gave the same answer.

okeke wrote:
    iโ€™m back because these are surprisingly accurate!
    my initial is d and my sign is leo

i recently started talking to a friend, whom his initial is a and his sign is aquarius.
    i really like him and i wanted to know if our bond would get to the point where we become good friends, even possibly more? also, what does he think about me?

For the first question, I asked Rose and she swung "no." When asked to confirm, she gave the same answer.

(Golden Thread)
For the second question, I drew the reversed Four of Cups. He seems to be in a perpetual state of boredom, so he may act uninterested around you and others in general. There are probably things around him that make him happy, but he's desensitized to them a bit. He may become aloof around you, but this is not your fault. He may have stuff going on inside of his head.

imp. wrote:
    my initial is c and my sign is cancer
    my boyfriendโ€™s initial is b and his sign is taurus

iโ€™m not sure which pendulum or deck is best
    suited for these questions, so please choose
    whatโ€™s best in your opinion.

1. what are the most likely problems that are
    going to arise in my relationship with my boyfriend?
    2. where am i going to be in the future if i continue
    to live how iโ€™m currently living?
    3. am i interpreting the signs sent to me correctly?

(Kawaii Tarot)
For the first question, I drew the reversed Wheel of Fortune. It appears that you may have issues with stagnation. Always make sure you're comfortable, but it can be nice to try new things and create new experiences. This also means you shouldn't remain stagnant as a person. Growth is always something to stride for, and growing with another person can make it all the more rewarding.

For the second question, I drew the Eight of Pentacles. This card is one of hard work and skill, so it seems that you may be heading in the right direction. If you're currently working on mastering something then this is a good sign. If not, then perhaps it's time to start. Your dreams may be more achievable than you thought if you're willing to put in the effort.

For the third question, I asked Rose and she swung "no." When asked to confirm, she gave the same answer.

Leon S Kennedy wrote:Hey there, my initial is L and my sign is Aries.

For my question Iโ€™d like to use the spiritsong tarot โ€˜what kind of hidden talents do I posses?โ€™ Or โ€˜how can I unlock my hidden talents?โ€™ :thumbup:

For this question, I drew the reversed Eight of Crystals. Unlocking your hidden talents will take a lot of patience in your case. It may be tempting to challenge yourself early on, but you may end up overwhelming and discouraging yourself. Take things slow and be determined. Have confidence in yourself and don't punish yourself for mistakes. If you've been practicing something and you've felt hopeless and/or frustrated, then this may be a sign to keep trying!

echo,. wrote:Hey! My initial is C and my sign is Leo!

Any tarot that works is fine:
Where do you see my art in the future?

And for a pendulum:
Will my art ever get where Iโ€™m hoping it will?

(Kawaii Tarot)
For the first question, I drew the Three of Wands. It seems that you'll reach a place where you can be comfortable with your art. You'll appreciate your art style and will enjoy most things that you create. A good way for you to reach this point is to make sure that you have clear goals when it comes to improvement.

For the second question, I asked Mint and they swung "yes." When asked to confirm, they gave the same answer.

junu. wrote:
theradiantfern wrote:
saiiya_ wrote:I'd like a tarot reading!
I'm applying for high school soon, for an arts program, and I'm wondering if I'll get accepted.
my initial is a and my sign is Aries.

thank you!

For this question, I drew Six of Swords, which leads me to believe that yes, you will be accepted into the arts program. Good luck! c:

hello! I'm used to be saiiya. it's been, nearly a year.
saw the thread today and was reminded.
I did indeed get accepted into the program!
thank you : )

Aw, that's awesome! Congratulations! That makes me very happy to hear, thank you for the update c: I hope you have fun in the program.

cynisk wrote:
    Initial E, sign Virgo.

I've recently decided to make a huge change in my life and I just have a few questions about it.

The first question is for Sage: Am I being impulsive about making this change?

For these questions, I'd like the Golden Thread Tarot:
    • If I go through with this decision, what will this do to my life overall?
    • What will be the reaction of those around me?

For the first question, I asked Sage and they swung "no." When asked to confirm, they gave the same answer.

For the second question, I drew Justice. This card says that this decision will bring direct results if done. Think about any obvious effects that this decision may bring because any of them may be possible. There is likely an equal chance for both good and bad to occur, so you're careful about this decision before putting it into practice. I wish you well luck and health!

For the third question, I drew the Ace of Swords. There may be some strong emotions involved, and like the above, they could either be good or bad depending on the individual person. Some people will be proud of you for taking things under your control while others may think you're being selfish or irrational. Make sure that this decision is one that you want instead of something that others want. You're the most important part of this process.

catnip. wrote:Alright, so Iโ€™m here again because my friend lost her dog once again. My initial is A and my sun sign is Aquarius. My friends initial is J and she is a Sagittarius. My question is, will we find her dog? And if so, what direction?

Oh no! I hope you've already found the dog but if not then this is what Mint has to say:
I asked Mint and they swung "yes." When asked to confirm, they gave the same answer. Mint believes that the dog is in the Northwest. I wish you well luck in finding her dog! If the dog is an escape artist then I may recommend purchasing a device like the TrackR to attach to the collar, or chipping the dog if they aren't already.

atychiphobia wrote:
    my initial is m, my sun sign capricorn and my questions are
    What effects am I currently having on g (virgo, my boyfriend)? are my concerns accurate or pointless paranoid worrying?

(pendulum)

thankyou !

(Gothic Tarot)
For the first question, I drew the Ace of Cups. Your boyfriend appears to be very fond of you and happy in the relationship, He seems to enjoy spending time with you a great deal and wants to spend more with you.
I asked Rose and she believes that your concerns could be paranoid worrying.

For the second question, I asked Sage and they swung "no." When asked to confirm, they gave the same answer.
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ ๐—™๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ป
โ–ˆ
Hi, I'm Fern, an adult witch and active CS user. I offer
my witchy services on my Ferngate thread. I also have
an art topic where I make sprites. My inbox is always
open, so feel free to PM me if you need to vent
โคโคโคโ”โ”โ”โ”โ”
Links: Divination Club โ€ข My Sprites โ€ข Ferngate โ€ข TH
Discord: thuidium#0420
โคโคโคโ”โ”โ”โ”โ”
Self Care Reminders:
I hope you have a lovely day c:

โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ ๐—›๐—ฒ/๐—ง๐—ต๐—ฒ๐˜† โ€ข ๐—”๐—ฑ๐˜‚๐—น๐˜ โ€ข ๐—•๐—ถ๐˜€๐—ฒ๐˜…๐˜‚๐—ฎ๐—น
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
Image Image
theradiantfern

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby beeqlass » Fri Jul 19, 2019 7:47 am

initial f, pisces --since this mentions smth else, theyre c, taurus

is it worth it to wait for them, however long that may be ?
beeqlass

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby darker. » Fri Jul 19, 2019 5:36 pm

My initial is K and my sign is Taurus.

I think you could pick a suitable deck or pendulum that are best suited for these questions than me. ^^

1) What do I need to know about this trip I'm leaving for in about a week (given some extra days)? Are my concerns about it afterward, accurate or simply paranoid worrying?
2) Is the career path I've fixated on right for me?
darker.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SableShine » Sat Jul 20, 2019 7:42 am

My initial is C, my sign is Scorpio, and I'd like to know if things are going to get better for me? Thank you so much <3
ForUM is the place you are reading this. A foRM is a set of questions you fill out.
SableShine

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby farewell » Fri Aug 09, 2019 12:18 pm

Iโ€™d like a reading with the Spiritsong deck. My initial E, sign Virgo.
Question: What can I expect out of this job opportunity?
farewell

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

๐ŸŽด Ferngate - Tarot Readings and More!

Postby theradiantfern » Sun Oct 06, 2019 5:50 am

Hello everyone! I hope you all are doing well.

I've had another unplanned gap between when I last answered questions because I've been working on stabilizing myself and working on personal goals. I'd hoped I'd be able to answer people sooner and keep things flowing but I hit a spot where I had virtually no energy. But! I'm back. Things are starting to go back up for me and I figure the sooner I post this the better I'll feel.

So! Unfortunately, all questions I left unanswered will be left that way so I can effectively start off on a blank slate. The same applies to any PMs that I received. However! If you are still interested in receiving an answer to your question(s) then feel free to ask it again and I'll do my best this time to get back to you. Any new questions of course will be accepted.

Longer/more questions will take me a while longer to respond to, but instead of forcing myself through I'll try and employ more regulated breaks in between so I don't end up overwhelmed again.

I hope you have a lovely day and thank you so much for understanding!
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ ๐—™๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ป
โ–ˆ
Hi, I'm Fern, an adult witch and active CS user. I offer
my witchy services on my Ferngate thread. I also have
an art topic where I make sprites. My inbox is always
open, so feel free to PM me if you need to vent
โคโคโคโ”โ”โ”โ”โ”
Links: Divination Club โ€ข My Sprites โ€ข Ferngate โ€ข TH
Discord: thuidium#0420
โคโคโคโ”โ”โ”โ”โ”
Self Care Reminders:
I hope you have a lovely day c:

โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ ๐—›๐—ฒ/๐—ง๐—ต๐—ฒ๐˜† โ€ข ๐—”๐—ฑ๐˜‚๐—น๐˜ โ€ข ๐—•๐—ถ๐˜€๐—ฒ๐˜…๐˜‚๐—ฎ๐—น
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
Image Image
theradiantfern

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby atychiphobia » Sun Oct 06, 2019 11:56 am

im glad to hear that youre back, take care of yourself ^^

my initial is m, my sun sign is capricorn and my questions are
    ive hit a repetitively unlucky patch with my horse riding and my horse keeps becoming sick or injured right before any big competition
    how will i know that our luck has turned?
    am i pushing her to heal too quickly?

and a relationship (romance not friendship) related question
    whats the best way to strengthen my relationship with g (virgo)?

(pendulum)

thankyou !
atychiphobia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me