♥Crushes, Boyfriends, and Girlfriends | V6♥

For topics which don't fit anywhere else! Discuss the weather, your mood, hobbies and interests. Remember, keep it child-friendly :)

Re: ♥Crushes, Boyfriends, and Girlfriends | V6♥

Postby ☾wєrєwσlfвítє☾ » Tue Nov 26, 2019 7:55 am

ngl but...Obama kinda cute

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

ᴇᴠᴇɴ ᴀ ᴍᴀɴ ᴡʜᴏ ɪs ᴘᴜʀᴇ ɪɴ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ ᴀɴᴅ sᴀʏs ʜɪs ᴘʀᴀʏᴇʀs ʙʏ ɴɪɢʜᴛ, ᴍᴀʏ ʙᴇᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴀ ᴡᴏʟғ ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴏʟғʙᴀɴᴇ ʙʟᴏᴏᴍs ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ᴀᴜᴛᴜᴍɴ ᴍᴏᴏɴ ɪs ʙʀɪɢʜᴛ.
─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
☾wєrєwσlfвítє☾

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Teen_Wolf_Addict » Tue Nov 26, 2019 7:56 am

Deku_is_best_boi wrote:
Teen_Wolf_Addict wrote:
Deku_is_best_boi wrote:
I feel like it is diffrent when you were best friends before. Because then after you get out of the relashonship. It might be a bit messy.

true.

im actually stuck between a lot of people..ngl..

someone recently told me he liked me..I like my guy best friend and just yea..its a mess

I kinda like my guy bestfriend right now but kinda don't.

But i like a guy who does not like me back i think

And we will never know becaue i won't make the first move

oop- same[/quote]

Skkskskssksksk and i Oop

Screw it i am just gonna pm you so i don't get in trouble for spam
Teen_Wolf_Addict

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tesla nova » Tue Nov 26, 2019 8:33 am

EmoWereWolf wrote:ngl but...Obama kinda cute

fr tho 😳😳😳

jeremy he/him
listo
goober

tesla nova

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FuntimeWolfy34 » Tue Nov 26, 2019 9:21 am

Hey guys. I have a problem. I liked someone in my class, and I told him (Ofc he rejected me :( ) Anyways I wanna be his friend but the problem is whenever I look at him he gives me the look of rage and I don't see that as something good. So what do I do?

"𝕀𝕤 𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕖 𝕒 𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕝 𝕞𝕖? ℙ𝕠𝕡 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕞𝕡𝕒𝕘𝕟𝕖
𝕀𝕥 𝕙𝕦𝕣𝕥𝕤 𝕞𝕖 𝕛𝕦𝕤𝕥 𝕥𝕠 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕜 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕀 𝕕𝕠𝕟'𝕥 𝕕𝕠 𝕡𝕒𝕚𝕟"

𝙷𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚘! 𝙸'𝚖 𝚁𝚘𝚋𝚒𝚗. 𝙸 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚒𝚖𝚎, 𝙷𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚘𝚛 𝚐𝚊𝚖𝚎𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚖𝚘𝚟𝚒𝚎𝚜, 𝚖𝚞𝚜𝚒𝚌, 𝙳𝚛𝚊𝚠𝚒𝚗𝚐, 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚠𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚛𝚝 𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚜 𝚘𝚏 𝚖𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚖𝚢 𝚏𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚜 𝚘𝚌𝚜! 𝙸 𝚊𝚕𝚜𝚘 𝚖𝚊𝚍𝚎 𝚊 𝚍𝚒𝚜𝚌𝚘𝚛𝚍 𝚜𝚎𝚛𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝚜𝚘 𝚒𝚏 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚗𝚊 𝚓𝚘𝚒𝚗 𝚒𝚝 𝙿𝙼 𝚖𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙸 𝚖𝚊𝚢 𝚊𝚍𝚍𝚎𝚍 𝚢𝚊! 𝙸 𝚊𝚖 𝚝𝚊𝚔𝚎𝚗 𝚜𝚘 𝚙𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚎 𝚍𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚑𝚒𝚝 𝚘𝚗 𝚖𝚎. 𝙰𝚕𝚜𝚘 𝙸'𝚍 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚋𝚎 𝚏𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚜 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚢𝚘𝚞 (𝙸𝚏 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚊𝚛𝚎𝚗'𝚝 𝚝𝚘𝚡𝚒𝚌 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚊 𝚙𝚎𝚍𝚘)
FuntimeWolfy34

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sillies » Tue Nov 26, 2019 9:25 am

posting to say that if anyone wants to pm with stuff, feel free. I can give advice if you want too, just pm me!
    Do know that replies might be slow! I'm a full time student with a part time job (although with the hours I'm getting rn it's basically fulltime), so please keep that in mind.
sillies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Deku_is_best_boi » Tue Nov 26, 2019 9:26 am

FuntimeWolfy34 wrote:Hey guys. I have a problem. I liked someone in my class, and I told him (Ofc he rejected me :( ) Anyways I wanna be his friend but the problem is whenever I look at him he gives me the look of rage and I don't see that as something good. So what do I do?

he isn't worth your time. what you should have done is become his friend first then tell him a couple months later

don't worry, I have had this happen once before and I learned that the person isn't worth my time
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
𝔹𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕖𝕣𝕤𝕠𝕟 𝕌𝕟𝕔𝕝𝕖
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
𝕀𝕣𝕠𝕙 𝕜𝕟𝕠𝕨𝕤 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕔a𝕟 𝕓𝕖
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
━━━━━ ❝𝕋𝕙𝕣𝕠𝕦𝕘𝕙𝕠𝕦𝕥 𝕖𝕒𝕧𝕖𝕟 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝔼𝕒𝕣𝕥𝕙, 𝕀 𝕒𝕝𝕠𝕟𝕖 𝕒𝕞 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕙𝕠𝕟𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕕 𝕠𝕟𝕖.❞ - 𝔾𝕠𝕛𝕠 𝕊𝕒𝕥𝕠𝕣𝕦 ━━━━━
╔═══════════╗

☁︎~~~~~~☺︎~~~~~~☁︎
𝐻𝑒𝑙𝑙𝑜 <3
𝑐𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑚𝑒 𝐷𝑒𝑘𝑢, 𝑜𝑟 𝑎𝑛𝑦𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑦𝑜𝑢'𝑑 𝑙𝑖𝑘𝑒
𝐴𝑛𝑦 𝑝𝑟𝑜𝑛𝑜𝑢𝑛𝑠 𝑎𝑟𝑒 𝑜𝑘 𝑏𝑢𝑡 𝑆ℎ𝑒/𝑇ℎ𝑒𝑦 𝑖𝑠 𝑝𝑟𝑒𝑓𝑒𝑟𝑟𝑒𝑑!
𝐼𝑚 𝑎 𝑏𝑎𝑟𝑟𝑒𝑙 𝑟𝑎𝑐𝑒𝑟, 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝐼𝑚 𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑟𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑡𝑜 𝑚𝑎𝑘𝑒 𝑎 𝑛𝑎𝑚𝑒 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑚𝑦𝑠𝑒𝑙𝑓!
𝑆ℎ𝑒𝑧𝑎 𝑤𝑜𝑚𝑎𝑛 𝑜𝑓 𝑓𝑎𝑚𝑒 (𝑎𝑘𝑎 𝑓𝑎𝑛𝑐𝑦) 𝑖𝑠 𝑚𝑦 𝑚𝑎𝑖𝑛 𝑏𝑎𝑟𝑟𝑒𝑙 ℎ𝑜𝑟𝑠𝑒
𝑏𝑢𝑡 𝑖 𝑜𝑤𝑛 𝑡𝑤𝑜 𝑜𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑠: 𝐴𝑚𝑖𝑔𝑜 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑃𝑎𝑛𝑑𝑜𝑟𝑎
𝐼 𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑝𝑒𝑡𝑒 𝑖𝑛 𝑎 𝑓𝑢𝑛𝑑𝑟𝑎𝑖𝑠𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑏𝑎𝑟𝑟𝑒𝑙 𝑟𝑎𝑐𝑒 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑆𝑡. 𝐽𝑢𝑑𝑒 𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟𝑦 𝑦𝑒𝑎𝑟,
𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑝𝑟𝑜𝑐𝑒𝑒𝑑𝑠 𝑔𝑜 𝑡𝑜 𝑆𝑡. 𝐽𝑢𝑑𝑒!
𝐼𝑚 𝑎𝑙𝑠𝑜 𝑖𝑛𝑡𝑜 𝑃ℎ𝑜𝑡𝑜𝑔𝑟𝑎𝑝ℎ𝑦, 𝑀𝑜𝑡𝑜𝑟𝑐𝑦𝑐𝑙𝑒𝑠, 𝐴𝑛𝑖𝑚𝑒, 𝑒𝑡𝑐.
𝐷𝑚 𝐼 𝑑𝑜𝑛'𝑡 𝑏𝑖𝑡𝑒!!
𝑆𝑖𝑔 𝑖𝑠 𝑠𝑡𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝑎 𝑊𝐼𝑃
☁︎~~~~~~☹︎~~~~~~☁︎
✨😌' D
😌✨
━━━━━━━━━━━━
🎨 | ☺︎ | 🛢
⚓︎ | link | link
link | link | link
link | link | link

╚═══════════╝
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
Deku_is_best_boi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FuntimeWolfy34 » Tue Nov 26, 2019 10:43 am

Deku_is_best_boi wrote:
FuntimeWolfy34 wrote:Hey guys. I have a problem. I liked someone in my class, and I told him (Ofc he rejected me :( ) Anyways I wanna be his friend but the problem is whenever I look at him he gives me the look of rage and I don't see that as something good. So what do I do?

he isn't worth your time. what you should have done is become his friend first then tell him a couple months later

don't worry, I have had this happen once before and I learned that the person isn't worth my time

Heh. Thanks. I figured he wasn't worth it anyway. I'll try that with the next guy I like!

"𝕀𝕤 𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕖 𝕒 𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕝 𝕞𝕖? ℙ𝕠𝕡 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕞𝕡𝕒𝕘𝕟𝕖
𝕀𝕥 𝕙𝕦𝕣𝕥𝕤 𝕞𝕖 𝕛𝕦𝕤𝕥 𝕥𝕠 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕜 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕀 𝕕𝕠𝕟'𝕥 𝕕𝕠 𝕡𝕒𝕚𝕟"

𝙷𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚘! 𝙸'𝚖 𝚁𝚘𝚋𝚒𝚗. 𝙸 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚒𝚖𝚎, 𝙷𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚘𝚛 𝚐𝚊𝚖𝚎𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚖𝚘𝚟𝚒𝚎𝚜, 𝚖𝚞𝚜𝚒𝚌, 𝙳𝚛𝚊𝚠𝚒𝚗𝚐, 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚠𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚛𝚝 𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚜 𝚘𝚏 𝚖𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚖𝚢 𝚏𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚜 𝚘𝚌𝚜! 𝙸 𝚊𝚕𝚜𝚘 𝚖𝚊𝚍𝚎 𝚊 𝚍𝚒𝚜𝚌𝚘𝚛𝚍 𝚜𝚎𝚛𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝚜𝚘 𝚒𝚏 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚗𝚊 𝚓𝚘𝚒𝚗 𝚒𝚝 𝙿𝙼 𝚖𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙸 𝚖𝚊𝚢 𝚊𝚍𝚍𝚎𝚍 𝚢𝚊! 𝙸 𝚊𝚖 𝚝𝚊𝚔𝚎𝚗 𝚜𝚘 𝚙𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚎 𝚍𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚑𝚒𝚝 𝚘𝚗 𝚖𝚎. 𝙰𝚕𝚜𝚘 𝙸'𝚍 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚋𝚎 𝚏𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚜 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚢𝚘𝚞 (𝙸𝚏 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚊𝚛𝚎𝚗'𝚝 𝚝𝚘𝚡𝚒𝚌 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚊 𝚙𝚎𝚍𝚘)
FuntimeWolfy34

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby saint » Tue Nov 26, 2019 10:43 am

could someone PM me please. i really need to vent
    to someone you don’t have to say anything i just
    really need to get some things out n im just afraid.
    thank you
saint

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby enchantingxrain » Tue Nov 26, 2019 11:29 am

So I like this dood. Um for like 2 years now. We always talk over messages and never in real life. I have bad social anxiety, so its hard for me to make the first move. Me and him have a rough history. Like we used to hate each other. A couple months ago we were talking on snapchat. And my friend told him when they were hanging out, that i wanted to date him. Then he told me he had a girlfriend. Which i get that he wouldn’t want to date me. We never talk in real life. And we have nothing in common. But we were talking (on snapchat) and he said if i was going to a thing a mutual friend planned. He said “Hey are you going to the manhunt ____ planned?, if you want me to go I will.” And i asked him if he was going. He said no. So i said i was going, and if he went it would be a plus. So he said sure I’ll go. I never actually asked him to go? Is he sending, like signals or am i making this all up. Pleaze Halp
enchantingxrain

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tiredofbeingsad » Tue Nov 26, 2019 1:09 pm

WanderingCrows wrote:So I've been in "relationships" before with boys, 2 of them. but like I don't think I actually liked them, you know. One I was just interested in wanting to BE in a relationship, I dumped him after 5 days, and the other I think was just peer pressure.
But now there's this girl in my class and like I can't tell if I just really like her as a friend or if I actually have a crush on her. I don't even know if I'm aero (I'm 100% ace at least, but I may be panromantic (or homoromantic for that matter) I don't want to bring up me liking her in fear of ruining our friendship (I know she's into girls so It's not that part)
I just needed to kinda rant and this seemed like a good place to do it.

Just think about it a little while longer. If you really like her in a friend way, that's okay, but if you like her in a different type of way you'll know. Do you want to just hang out, or do you want to like....fall asleep with your head on her shoulder? That type of thing.
Not a cat girl, I just wear cat ears <3
I really like purple and pleated mini skirts
"My darling, poets do not cry, they bleed on paper."

"loving you could be so much fun, if I weren't so blue and you weren't so numb.."
tiredofbeingsad

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me