♥Crushes, Boyfriends, and Girlfriends | V6♥

For topics which don't fit anywhere else! Discuss the weather, your mood, hobbies and interests. Remember, keep it child-friendly :)

Re: ♥Crushes, Boyfriends, and Girlfriends |

Postby acura, » Mon Nov 25, 2019 11:55 pm

hi,, again. I have an update and I’d really like someone to help me,, and different opinions on this entire thing. ( my previous post is on the page before this if you guys want to check it out )

I’m currently on a call with the guy friend I talked about previously,, and he randomly brought up the fact that he knows when I’m upset and wants to know if I’m okay,, cause these past few days I haven’t been myself.

I haven’t been myself because of him.

I haven’t been myself because I don’t know what to feel for him and I don’t know what to say, I don’t know what to do. He says that he knows when I’m in a crap mood and he can instantly tell. How am I meant to tell him it’s because of HIM ? I don’t know how many more excuses I can use. It’s because I like him, it’s because I can’t tell him I like him.

Turns out all of those things he joked about, all those things I took as signs of him liking me is just cause he thinks of me as a sister. And holy crap did that shatter me so bad. I had my hopes so high and for him to say that,, I broke. He said he’d always be there for me, he said he’s always going to worry about me no matter what I say, and that if I just need cheering up he’s always going to be there. I hate him for sharing that. I hate him because I’m even more attached now.

I just said goodnight to him and muted my mic,, now I’m here balling my damn eyes out because no one else is online for me to talk to. I. Hate. Myself. For thinking anything between the two of us could ever happen. For thinking anything more of our friendship. He gave me so, so many signs,, but they were his way of saying ‘you’re like a sister to me.’ I feel so happy he thinks of me in that way yet my heart breaks. I don’t know what to feel right now,, I’m so frickin tired,, I’m so mad, anxious, upset. I don’t want to talk to him, I don’t want to see him or text him or call him. But I don’t have a choice because he goes to my school.

I literally hate myself for thinking anything between us could ever happen. This is how it always turns out. Always. For me. I sometimes love myself and sometimes hate myself, this is one of those moments. I don’t know what to do and I’m freaking out. I’m so mad that I got so attached to him,, I’m so mad that I opened myself up to him,, I hate making people worry, let alone him. Why’d I think I would ever get anyone, let alone him. What the heck I’m so stupid. I love him in both ways,, friend way and more. But after he said that he thinks of me as a sister, all of that is just a silly imagination of mine now.

Holy crap I’m so in love with this guy and I hate it. I’m too ugly, inside and out, for this guy. I just wanna hug him. He said he’d be fine with it if I needed it and I really do right now, I really need a hug. I really need to turn back time so I could’ve just never met him and gotten closer to him.

I don’t know what to do,, I’m so shattered and broken right now </3 if you guys got advice I’d really love it right now.
███████
███████
███████
███████
let it all go let it all go let it all go let it all go
███████████████████▒▒
────────────────────────────────
┌───────────────────┐
hi! call me izzy or isabelle
i love art, weightlifting, gaming,
cars and motorcycles! my pronouns
are she / her. i love meeting
and talking to new people so
feel free to shoot over a msg!

└───────────────────┘
its called its called its called called
██████████████████████████

freefall freefall freefall freefall freefall freefall
th. comms. song. credit.──────────────
acura,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re:

Postby Lord Katsuki » Mon Nov 25, 2019 11:58 pm

weep wrote:
Lord Katsuki wrote:Okay so I have a few problems.

1) I have boys hitting on me a lot during school and I don't really know how to tell them that I'm taken without sounding rude. I know some of the boys are joking but some are real.

2) I have a long distance poly relationship with two guys. I haven't been able to talk to them in almost 3 months because I currently don't have my phone because of grades- I only can talk to them through Instagram because my parents don't know that I'm dating. If they did I would be grounded for life.

3) When should I tell my parents I'm dating? And When?

4) I haven't had a successful long distance relationship. This is my third one and I honestly don't know where I go wrong. I know what is going on in my current relationship. In my current relationship there hasn't been that much communication. I wanted to start dating my online best friend but when I found out he was dating someone and they were talking about a poly relationship that's when I appeared. I don't understand what went wrong in my other two.

5) When I'm on my computer and I comment on their posts they always say that they won't be on and I feel that they are avoiding me..

6) (not really in this category but I don't know where to put it) I have a very stressful life and I don't get to vent out my frustration and I don't really know how to deal with it.

hi hun, i’m not the absolute best at giving advice
    but i relate to some of the things you said so
    i’ll give it my best shot. telling guys you are simply
    taken is not rude at all so tell them that. if they
    continue to flirt or start to make you uncomfortable
    i’d advise you to inform someone about it. however
    boys will be boys and they might simply be just joking
    around. as i said though, if you are uncomfortable tell
    someone. it shocked me that you hadn’t talked
    to them in three months. a relationship is all about
    communication, and from my personal view it looks
    like you are just penpals. if i’m being honest online dating
    to me is perfectly fine if the people are genuinely in love,
    calling, facetiming, sending selfies. hun, if you feel like
    they are avoiding you it definitely seems like the signs
    of a dysfunctional relationship, you need to communicate
    with them on how you feel!! i have been in two online
    relationships and ive gained so many trust issues and a
    tendency to overthink and attach myself. i would advise
    you to be safe and give yourself time to think about what
    you want. i hope this helped in some way, good luck.

This kinda helps me but not much. can I get another opinion?
Katsuki Bakugou

I got my dreamie!!! (Acheived on Sunday December 15 2019, 1:55PM)
Lord Katsuki

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ♥Crushes, Boyfriends, and Girlfriends | V6♥

Postby cilliance » Tue Nov 26, 2019 1:16 am

Eric Carr wrote:Yesterday was my boyfriend and I's third month anniversary. We are really close, like best friends, we tell each other everything, and we are very open, and hang out a lot. We haven't even kissed yet, and my friends think that's crazy, and I even think it's crazy, because my personality is very wild, I love parties, all of that. I haven't even had my first kiss yet, and neither has he. We are each others first relationship, and he doesn't really know what to do, while I sort of have a grasp on relationships. I really want to kiss him, but I'm nervous, and I don't know when the right time is. Any tips?

I'd say my experience is very similar. Take it slow if you need to, but maybe just be very clear with your boyfriend and tell him just that. Like, "Hey, I'd really like to kiss you, but I'm nervous. No pressure if you aren't ready, but we'll learn together."
𝚆𝚊𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚛𝚜━━━
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━(𝘢𝘸𝘢𝘺 𝘢𝘸𝘢𝘺 𝘢𝘸𝘢𝘺)━━
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
x𝔹
x𝕌
x𝕋
██
██

x
██
██
┌────────────┐

transman, adult, USA,
biromantic asexual, he/him

𝚝𝚞𝚖𝚋𝚕𝚛 - 𝚙𝚒𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚝

└────────────┘
xxxxxxImagexxImage█████
x━━━━━━𝚌𝚛𝚎𝚍𝚒𝚝━━━━━━
cilliance

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Re:

Postby cilliance » Tue Nov 26, 2019 1:36 am

Lord Katsuki wrote:
weep wrote:
Lord Katsuki wrote:Okay so I have a few problems.

1) I have boys hitting on me a lot during school and I don't really know how to tell them that I'm taken without sounding rude. I know some of the boys are joking but some are real.

2) I have a long distance poly relationship with two guys. I haven't been able to talk to them in almost 3 months because I currently don't have my phone because of grades- I only can talk to them through Instagram because my parents don't know that I'm dating. If they did I would be grounded for life.

3) When should I tell my parents I'm dating? And When?

4) I haven't had a successful long distance relationship. This is my third one and I honestly don't know where I go wrong. I know what is going on in my current relationship. In my current relationship there hasn't been that much communication. I wanted to start dating my online best friend but when I found out he was dating someone and they were talking about a poly relationship that's when I appeared. I don't understand what went wrong in my other two.

5) When I'm on my computer and I comment on their posts they always say that they won't be on and I feel that they are avoiding me..

6) (not really in this category but I don't know where to put it) I have a very stressful life and I don't get to vent out my frustration and I don't really know how to deal with it.

hi hun, i’m not the absolute best at giving advice
    but i relate to some of the things you said so
    i’ll give it my best shot. telling guys you are simply
    taken is not rude at all so tell them that. if they
    continue to flirt or start to make you uncomfortable
    i’d advise you to inform someone about it. however
    boys will be boys and they might simply be just joking
    around. as i said though, if you are uncomfortable tell
    someone. it shocked me that you hadn’t talked
    to them in three months. a relationship is all about
    communication, and from my personal view it looks
    like you are just penpals. if i’m being honest online dating
    to me is perfectly fine if the people are genuinely in love,
    calling, facetiming, sending selfies. hun, if you feel like
    they are avoiding you it definitely seems like the signs
    of a dysfunctional relationship, you need to communicate
    with them on how you feel!! i have been in two online
    relationships and ive gained so many trust issues and a
    tendency to overthink and attach myself. i would advise
    you to be safe and give yourself time to think about what
    you want. i hope this helped in some way, good luck.

This kinda helps me but not much. can I get another opinion?

I would agree that telling these guys you're taken is easiest for both you and them.

I would also agree that three months is quite a while. Have you told them your parents took away your ways of contacting them?

As for a successful long-distance relationship, my girlfriend and I are across the ocean but we call, facetime, and send care packages. I'm trying to set something up to bring her to America. If you have no communication and contact, it really isn't going to work, I'm sorry to say. That's probably also why they are being avoidant. It's easier to ghost people in a long-distance relationship.

As for when and how to tell your parents, it's up to you as to when you feel ready (though you may never feel ready, and should find a way to tell them anyway. Sorry if that sounds like a contradiction). It sounds like they've already taken away everything they're aware of, so what's telling them now going to do?
And for how, ready yourself with counterarguments. You aren't ready? Remind them of your age. It's dangerous to talk to "strangers" online? Remind them that this is the age of technology and prove to them that they're real people. Maybe even offer to let them talk to them on the phone. It's not gonna last? Tell them if it doesn't last, then why does it matter so much to them? Stuff like that.

Hope that helps.
𝚆𝚊𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚛𝚜━━━
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━(𝘢𝘸𝘢𝘺 𝘢𝘸𝘢𝘺 𝘢𝘸𝘢𝘺)━━
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
x𝔹
x𝕌
x𝕋
██
██

x
██
██
┌────────────┐

transman, adult, USA,

𝚝𝚞𝚖𝚋𝚕𝚛 - 𝚙𝚒𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚝

└────────────┘
xxxxxxImagexxImage█████
x━━━━━━𝚌𝚛𝚎𝚍𝚒𝚝━━━━━━
cilliance

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lord Katsuki » Tue Nov 26, 2019 2:46 am

cilliance wrote:
I would agree that telling these guys you're taken is easiest for both you and them.

I would also agree that three months is quite a while. Have you told them your parents took away your ways of contacting them?

As for a successful long-distance relationship, my girlfriend and I are across the ocean but we call, facetime, and send care packages. I'm trying to set something up to bring her to America. If you have no communication and contact, it really isn't going to work, I'm sorry to say. That's probably also why they are being avoidant. It's easier to ghost people in a long-distance relationship.

As for when and how to tell your parents, it's up to you as to when you feel ready (though you may never feel ready, and should find a way to tell them anyway. Sorry if that sounds like a contradiction). It sounds like they've already taken away everything they're aware of, so what's telling them now going to do?
And for how, ready yourself with counterarguments. You aren't ready? Remind them of your age. It's dangerous to talk to "strangers" online? Remind them that this is the age of technology and prove to them that they're real people. Maybe even offer to let them talk to them on the phone. It's not gonna last? Tell them if it doesn't last, then why does it matter so much to them? Stuff like that.

Hope that helps.

I don't know. I might break up...even though it will hurt me..
Katsuki Bakugou

I got my dreamie!!! (Acheived on Sunday December 15 2019, 1:55PM)
Lord Katsuki

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cilliance » Tue Nov 26, 2019 3:24 am

Lord Katsuki wrote:I don't know. I might break up...even though it will hurt me..

I can't imagine how tough it must be for you, but that sounds like the most reasonable thing to do given the situation.
𝚆𝚊𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚛𝚜━━━
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━(𝘢𝘸𝘢𝘺 𝘢𝘸𝘢𝘺 𝘢𝘸𝘢𝘺)━━
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
x𝔹
x𝕌
x𝕋
██
██

x
██
██
┌────────────┐

transman, adult, USA,

𝚝𝚞𝚖𝚋𝚕𝚛 - 𝚙𝚒𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚝

└────────────┘
xxxxxxImagexxImage█████
x━━━━━━𝚌𝚛𝚎𝚍𝚒𝚝━━━━━━
cilliance

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby QueenPebbles93 » Tue Nov 26, 2019 6:28 am

Deku_is_best_boi wrote:so uh.. I like this dude right? but he has a gf. he knows I like him. he has asked me out before..but he is leaving for college next year and he is like my best friend and if we got together (after he breaks up with his current gf, if he does) I wouldn't want to ruin the friendship we have :(

idk what to do and its really bothering me. help.

Hmmmm I Know who you are talking about and I’m in the same situation lol
“𝐈’𝐝 𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐛𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐈 𝐚𝐦 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐝 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐈 𝐚𝐦 𝐧𝐨𝐭.”
-𝐊𝐮𝐫𝐭 𝐂𝐨𝐛𝐚𝐢𝐧

natalia 🪐 (she/her)
QueenPebbles93

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Deku_is_best_boi » Tue Nov 26, 2019 7:20 am

QueenPebbles93 wrote:
Deku_is_best_boi wrote:so uh.. I like this dude right? but he has a gf. he knows I like him. he has asked me out before..but he is leaving for college next year and he is like my best friend and if we got together (after he breaks up with his current gf, if he does) I wouldn't want to ruin the friendship we have :(

is it the same person. I swear imma beat you next time I see you if it is. I saw him first sister flea
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
𝔹𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕖𝕣𝕤𝕠𝕟 𝕌𝕟𝕔𝕝𝕖
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
𝕀𝕣𝕠𝕙 𝕜𝕟𝕠𝕨𝕤 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕔a𝕟 𝕓𝕖
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
━━━━━ ❝𝕋𝕙𝕣𝕠𝕦𝕘𝕙𝕠𝕦𝕥 𝕖𝕒𝕧𝕖𝕟 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝔼𝕒𝕣𝕥𝕙, 𝕀 𝕒𝕝𝕠𝕟𝕖 𝕒𝕞 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕙𝕠𝕟𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕕 𝕠𝕟𝕖.❞ - 𝔾𝕠𝕛𝕠 𝕊𝕒𝕥𝕠𝕣𝕦 ━━━━━
╔═══════════╗

☁︎~~~~~~☺︎~~~~~~☁︎
𝐻𝑒𝑙𝑙𝑜 <3
𝑐𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑚𝑒 𝐷𝑒𝑘𝑢, 𝑜𝑟 𝑎𝑛𝑦𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑦𝑜𝑢'𝑑 𝑙𝑖𝑘𝑒
𝐴𝑛𝑦 𝑝𝑟𝑜𝑛𝑜𝑢𝑛𝑠 𝑎𝑟𝑒 𝑜𝑘 𝑏𝑢𝑡 𝑆ℎ𝑒/𝑇ℎ𝑒𝑦 𝑖𝑠 𝑝𝑟𝑒𝑓𝑒𝑟𝑟𝑒𝑑!
𝐼𝑚 𝑎 𝑏𝑎𝑟𝑟𝑒𝑙 𝑟𝑎𝑐𝑒𝑟, 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝐼𝑚 𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑟𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑡𝑜 𝑚𝑎𝑘𝑒 𝑎 𝑛𝑎𝑚𝑒 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑚𝑦𝑠𝑒𝑙𝑓!
𝑆ℎ𝑒𝑧𝑎 𝑤𝑜𝑚𝑎𝑛 𝑜𝑓 𝑓𝑎𝑚𝑒 (𝑎𝑘𝑎 𝑓𝑎𝑛𝑐𝑦) 𝑖𝑠 𝑚𝑦 𝑚𝑎𝑖𝑛 𝑏𝑎𝑟𝑟𝑒𝑙 ℎ𝑜𝑟𝑠𝑒
𝑏𝑢𝑡 𝑖 𝑜𝑤𝑛 𝑡𝑤𝑜 𝑜𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑠: 𝐴𝑚𝑖𝑔𝑜 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑃𝑎𝑛𝑑𝑜𝑟𝑎
𝐼 𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑝𝑒𝑡𝑒 𝑖𝑛 𝑎 𝑓𝑢𝑛𝑑𝑟𝑎𝑖𝑠𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑏𝑎𝑟𝑟𝑒𝑙 𝑟𝑎𝑐𝑒 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑆𝑡. 𝐽𝑢𝑑𝑒 𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟𝑦 𝑦𝑒𝑎𝑟,
𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑝𝑟𝑜𝑐𝑒𝑒𝑑𝑠 𝑔𝑜 𝑡𝑜 𝑆𝑡. 𝐽𝑢𝑑𝑒!
𝐼𝑚 𝑎𝑙𝑠𝑜 𝑖𝑛𝑡𝑜 𝑃ℎ𝑜𝑡𝑜𝑔𝑟𝑎𝑝ℎ𝑦, 𝑀𝑜𝑡𝑜𝑟𝑐𝑦𝑐𝑙𝑒𝑠, 𝐴𝑛𝑖𝑚𝑒, 𝑒𝑡𝑐.
𝐷𝑚 𝐼 𝑑𝑜𝑛'𝑡 𝑏𝑖𝑡𝑒!!
𝑆𝑖𝑔 𝑖𝑠 𝑠𝑡𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝑎 𝑊𝐼𝑃
☁︎~~~~~~☹︎~~~~~~☁︎
✨😌' D
😌✨
━━━━━━━━━━━━
🎨 | ☺︎ | 🛢
⚓︎ | link | link
link | link | link
link | link | link

╚═══════════╝
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
Deku_is_best_boi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Teen_Wolf_Addict » Tue Nov 26, 2019 7:22 am

Deku_is_best_boi wrote:
QueenPebbles93 wrote:

is it the same person. I swear imma beat you next time I see you if it is. I saw him first sister flea

"Its the tea boiis". Sips tea in the corner and eats popcorn
Looking for Rps right now
Current;y bored as heck
FFA
Its Snowing
I hate the cold
Teen_Wolf_Addict

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Deku_is_best_boi » Tue Nov 26, 2019 7:22 am

Teen_Wolf_Addict wrote:
Deku_is_best_boi wrote:
QueenPebbles93 wrote:

"Its the tea boiis". Sips tea in the corner and eats popcorn

XD mood
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
𝔹𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕖𝕣𝕤𝕠𝕟 𝕌𝕟𝕔𝕝𝕖
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
𝕀𝕣𝕠𝕙 𝕜𝕟𝕠𝕨𝕤 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕔a𝕟 𝕓𝕖
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
━━━━━ ❝𝕋𝕙𝕣𝕠𝕦𝕘𝕙𝕠𝕦𝕥 𝕖𝕒𝕧𝕖𝕟 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝔼𝕒𝕣𝕥𝕙, 𝕀 𝕒𝕝𝕠𝕟𝕖 𝕒𝕞 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕙𝕠𝕟𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕕 𝕠𝕟𝕖.❞ - 𝔾𝕠𝕛𝕠 𝕊𝕒𝕥𝕠𝕣𝕦 ━━━━━
╔═══════════╗

☁︎~~~~~~☺︎~~~~~~☁︎
𝐻𝑒𝑙𝑙𝑜 <3
𝑐𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑚𝑒 𝐷𝑒𝑘𝑢, 𝑜𝑟 𝑎𝑛𝑦𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑦𝑜𝑢'𝑑 𝑙𝑖𝑘𝑒
𝐴𝑛𝑦 𝑝𝑟𝑜𝑛𝑜𝑢𝑛𝑠 𝑎𝑟𝑒 𝑜𝑘 𝑏𝑢𝑡 𝑆ℎ𝑒/𝑇ℎ𝑒𝑦 𝑖𝑠 𝑝𝑟𝑒𝑓𝑒𝑟𝑟𝑒𝑑!
𝐼𝑚 𝑎 𝑏𝑎𝑟𝑟𝑒𝑙 𝑟𝑎𝑐𝑒𝑟, 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝐼𝑚 𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑟𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑡𝑜 𝑚𝑎𝑘𝑒 𝑎 𝑛𝑎𝑚𝑒 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑚𝑦𝑠𝑒𝑙𝑓!
𝑆ℎ𝑒𝑧𝑎 𝑤𝑜𝑚𝑎𝑛 𝑜𝑓 𝑓𝑎𝑚𝑒 (𝑎𝑘𝑎 𝑓𝑎𝑛𝑐𝑦) 𝑖𝑠 𝑚𝑦 𝑚𝑎𝑖𝑛 𝑏𝑎𝑟𝑟𝑒𝑙 ℎ𝑜𝑟𝑠𝑒
𝑏𝑢𝑡 𝑖 𝑜𝑤𝑛 𝑡𝑤𝑜 𝑜𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑠: 𝐴𝑚𝑖𝑔𝑜 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑃𝑎𝑛𝑑𝑜𝑟𝑎
𝐼 𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑝𝑒𝑡𝑒 𝑖𝑛 𝑎 𝑓𝑢𝑛𝑑𝑟𝑎𝑖𝑠𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑏𝑎𝑟𝑟𝑒𝑙 𝑟𝑎𝑐𝑒 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑆𝑡. 𝐽𝑢𝑑𝑒 𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟𝑦 𝑦𝑒𝑎𝑟,
𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑝𝑟𝑜𝑐𝑒𝑒𝑑𝑠 𝑔𝑜 𝑡𝑜 𝑆𝑡. 𝐽𝑢𝑑𝑒!
𝐼𝑚 𝑎𝑙𝑠𝑜 𝑖𝑛𝑡𝑜 𝑃ℎ𝑜𝑡𝑜𝑔𝑟𝑎𝑝ℎ𝑦, 𝑀𝑜𝑡𝑜𝑟𝑐𝑦𝑐𝑙𝑒𝑠, 𝐴𝑛𝑖𝑚𝑒, 𝑒𝑡𝑐.
𝐷𝑚 𝐼 𝑑𝑜𝑛'𝑡 𝑏𝑖𝑡𝑒!!
𝑆𝑖𝑔 𝑖𝑠 𝑠𝑡𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝑎 𝑊𝐼𝑃
☁︎~~~~~~☹︎~~~~~~☁︎
✨😌' D
😌✨
━━━━━━━━━━━━
🎨 | ☺︎ | 🛢
⚓︎ | link | link
link | link | link
link | link | link

╚═══════════╝
▓▓