♥Crushes, Boyfriends, and Girlfriends | V6♥

For topics which don't fit anywhere else! Discuss the weather, your mood, hobbies and interests. Remember, keep it child-friendly :)

Re: ♥Crushes, Boyfriends, and Girlfriends | V6♥

Postby headsick » Sat Nov 23, 2019 1:20 pm

can someone PM me before i do something that may be stupid and may end up be humiliating???
┍━━━━━━━♔━━━━━━━┑
"All of you two-faced friends, you sycophantic suck-ups who smile through your teeth at me, please leave me in peace. Please go. Stop smiling. It’s not a joke. Please leave. The party’s over. Get out."
-Bruce Wayne
┕━━━━━━━♔━━━━━━━┙

headsick

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Winstalgia » Sun Nov 24, 2019 7:44 pm

snip
Last edited by Winstalgia on Mon Nov 25, 2019 1:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
"𝕹𝖔𝖙 𝖆𝖑𝖑 𝖙𝖗𝖊𝖆𝖘𝖚𝖗𝖊"
adult
Hi! Call me Rain or Wins! hope all is well.
I love philosophy, paradoxes, and thought
experiments. Fermi paradox is my favorite.
Really avid blink-182 fan! I love their music.
I also really like DnD and fantasy stuff.
Currently working on a visual novel!

"𝖎𝖘 𝖘𝖎𝖑𝖛𝖊𝖗 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖌𝖔𝖑𝖉."
Winstalgia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Winstalgia » Mon Nov 25, 2019 1:02 am

alright, thank you!
"𝕹𝖔𝖙 𝖆𝖑𝖑 𝖙𝖗𝖊𝖆𝖘𝖚𝖗𝖊"
adult

"𝖎𝖘 𝖘𝖎𝖑𝖛𝖊𝖗 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖌𝖔𝖑𝖉."
Winstalgia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby laika. » Mon Nov 25, 2019 1:16 am

Hello! I posted awhile ago (probably 1-2 years ago tbh), and this just popped up in my post area, which got me thinking about a guy I like. He's really funny, and kinda cute, and we're totally into the same things. I can't tell if he likes me or not, and I'm afraid to ask cause we haven't know each other for super long, since Halloween. I've only seen him face-to-face about three times, as well. We go to different schools, and he has a real hard time going anywhere cause his parents seem super controlling. We talk a lot, and when we do it's for at least three hours. The topics go all over the place, and we do play silly games like 'never have I ever', '20 questions', 'two truths and a lie', 'would you rather', and other stuff like that. I feel like he's kind of hinted at liking me, but I'm really bad at social interactions so yeah. I know in 20 questions he asked me if I'd ever been in a relationship, and I answered truthfully (no, I haven't been), and then earlier tonight when we were playing would you rather, he asked if I'd rather go out with my crush or do something else, and so I answered truthfully. We've talked about celeb crushes and whatnot together, and I know for a fact he's straight, which according to my sister is always a good thing to know. I just don't really know how to approach this topic with him, and I also don't know if he asked me out? I think he might have, but I'm not too sure. There's a movie that I saw on opening night with my family, then we're going to go see it next weekend together, so yeah. Thank you for any and all help on this matter!

TLTR: I have a crush on a guy, idk if he likes me back, he's asked me about my relationships status, we're going to a movie. IDK if he's asking me out, but writing this I think I'm oblivious.
laika.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Catcrazywolvesmaybe » Mon Nov 25, 2019 1:30 am

(honestly, this is more of a rant than anything)
me & my gf love each other, a ton, but lately shes been talking more to my other friends and telling them things, that she doesn't feel comfortable telling me, and I totally respect that, but it bothers me and I feel like im doing something wrong?? not really sure, but I love her so much and wouldn't want our relationship to end.
have a great week, unexpected turns happen.
Catcrazywolvesmaybe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby acura, » Mon Nov 25, 2019 7:31 am

anybody that could help me out with this situation ? <3

so I have this one guy friend I’ve gotten close to within like,, 2 months. He and I call for hours on end on the weekends and text quite a bit. We also talk quite a bit at school.

while on calls he and I talk about him coming over to my place to binge movies and shows,, as well as watching shows and movies through face times. he asks me if it’d just be him or if I’d be inviting another one of my guy friends. He says he’d be fine with either options. And I don’t want to make it sound bad or anything,, because we’re way too immature for that type of stuff. But I don’t know what this means? 2 months of knowing each other and he’s comfortable coming over to my place by himself ? I don’t mind inviting him over, and I seriously love how we got so close but I honestly don’t know how the two of us got so close so quickly, and it confuses me too. When on calls he constantly says ‘love you too’ after I insult him or make fun of him,, I say it back as well :’> but, he calls me ‘bro’ and ‘man’, which I seriously don’t mind but when he does it throws me off? Like one second I think he likes me then when he says that I’m like ‘oh,, NEVERMIND. He just likes me like one of his guy friends.’ Which is actually pretty common for me,, I get a long better with guys at my school then I do girls.

okay but while we’re on calls he’s shirtless for more than half of those calls. I don’t really care for it, since I tend to get along with guys well, I’ve gotten use to stuff like that so I don’t freak out or look at it as a sign other than a dude being confident. He brings it up a lot though. When he put a shirt back on and said it was too hot 5 minutes later, I told him to just take it off then and he said ‘aw you would want me to do that,’ while grinning. I just laughed at him and told him to piss off haha

he also gives me his clothes too ? like his shirts and jumpers,, I find it super sweet, actually. We were on a call yesterday and out of nowhere he asks me if I wanted his rugby shirt,, and I said yes. He said he’d give it to me at the end of school as like a Christmas gift djdnsjjddnd aNd then he asks if I wanted a jumper he’s growing out of,, and you know I said yes. It’s super cute but I don’t know if it’s just him being nice or ?

aLSO. he and I are going on this excursion for school which involves a bus,, and while we were on a call he suggested that I sit next to him and use him as a pillow if I wanted. And uh, I said yes, obviously. He also suggested that while we’re on the bus we listen to murder mystery podcasts and stuff,, when I asked him if he cared if other people would find it weird, he just shrugged it off and said he didn’t care. He said if he got on the bus first he’d save me a seat,, and if I did first I better save him a seat. This is in 2 weeks so I guess I’ll update then ?

He also “threatened” to “squeeze” me to death,, he texted me saying that and sent a video of two people in a relationship hugging each other and texted;;
“that’s how I’m gonna snap you in half,, it may look like they’re hugging but that man was just about to break her with his strength. He’s an inspiration to me.”
Our conversations are pretty weird, I love them. But I didn’t really know how to take that haha,, because he sent a video of twO pEoPLE HuGGinG and said he was gonna do that to me?? whenever we’re on calls he constantly says he’s gonna squeeze me to death and like what simdjsmdmfjfn

I constantly bring up using him as a pillow if he ever came over to my place to binge movies,, and he’s perfectly fine with it. He says as long as my parents don’t find it weird he’s okay with it. aLSO. he brings up the fact that he wants to make a good first impression on my parents ? like he doesn’t want to screw up when he meets them,, I don’t know why but I find it cute ;w; ndndfhfhrjdk he also makes fun of me for being single.

I honestly don’t know what’s going on here,, like I think I like him, as in like like, but I’m not sure if he’s sending signals back or not ? he’s super confusing,, he gives mixed signals that’s for sure ;w; he said that he wanted us to stay close friends throughout our lives and I’m down to stay close friends with him. Even if he doesn’t like me back I love having a guy friend that cares about me,, but these signals he’s been giving me has mumbled up my thoughts,, I’m just so confused right now.

If anyone has advice on what signs he’s giving me that’d be great ! <3 I literally can’t tell if he’s just being friendly and being you know,, what a guy friend should be or if there’s more to this

Last edited by acura, on Mon Nov 25, 2019 7:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
███████
███████
███████
███████
let it all go let it all go let it all go let it all go
███████████████████▒▒
────────────────────────────────
┌───────────────────┐
hi! call me izzy or isabelle
i love art, weightlifting, gaming,
cars and motorcycles! my pronouns
are she / her. i love meeting
and talking to new people so
feel free to shoot over a msg!

└───────────────────┘
its called its called its called called
██████████████████████████

freefall freefall freefall freefall freefall freefall
th. comms. song. credit.──────────────
acura,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cilliance » Mon Nov 25, 2019 8:40 am

I've never been one for crushes or even relationships, but I met someone I really like and I made a move a couple of days ago and now I've got my first girlfriend! Or partner, for that matter. I didn't know where I stood for a while but I very plainly asked "Are you interested in a relationship?" and the answer was yes. It's long-distance but if you really like the person then it's worth it. I'm setting up a care package to send to her.
Her dream is to live in America, and while I'm not making any big commitments so soon, I'd really like to help her get out of her bad situation and help her get on her feet here. Even if we don't end up in a committed relationship, I just like to help people, y'know?
Anyway, I'm a happy guy right now :D
𝚆𝚊𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚛𝚜━━━
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━(𝘢𝘸𝘢𝘺 𝘢𝘸𝘢𝘺 𝘢𝘸𝘢𝘺)━━
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
x𝔹
x𝕌
x𝕋
██
██

x
██
██
┌────────────┐

transman, adult, USA,
biromantic asexual, he/him

𝚝𝚞𝚖𝚋𝚕𝚛 - 𝚙𝚒𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚝

└────────────┘
xxxxxxImagexxImage█████
x━━━━━━𝚌𝚛𝚎𝚍𝚒𝚝━━━━━━
cilliance

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Winstalgia » Mon Nov 25, 2019 9:52 am

snip
Last edited by Winstalgia on Mon Nov 25, 2019 2:03 pm, edited 2 times in total.
"𝕹𝖔𝖙 𝖆𝖑𝖑 𝖙𝖗𝖊𝖆𝖘𝖚𝖗𝖊"
adult

"𝖎𝖘 𝖘𝖎𝖑𝖛𝖊𝖗 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖌𝖔𝖑𝖉."
Winstalgia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tiredofbeingsad » Mon Nov 25, 2019 1:19 pm

so..... I'm having a hard time figuring our how I actually feel about someone... I really like him, but I can't exactly tell how. I know it's stupid, because I always tell people, "if you like him, you'll know." But I honestly don't know. The problem is I don't think I should like him so............................................................................................ I'm honestly trying to convince myself not to like him, because I know it's not good for me, and he doesn't care about me at all, even if he says he does.
Last edited by tiredofbeingsad on Mon Nov 25, 2019 1:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Not a cat girl, I just wear cat ears <3
I really like purple and pleated mini skirts
"My darling, poets do not cry, they bleed on paper."

"loving you could be so much fun, if I weren't so blue and you weren't so numb.."
tiredofbeingsad

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby flustered » Mon Nov 25, 2019 1:21 pm

i might be moving ireland to be with my crush oh boy
like i'm straight up making a plan to move in with him and i'm shook