What Made Your Day?

For topics which don't fit anywhere else! Discuss the weather, your mood, hobbies and interests. Remember, keep it child-friendly :)

Re: What Made Your Day?

Postby .: Dan Howell :. » Tue Jan 10, 2017 10:26 am

I got an Alex&Ani Bracelet because it was my birthday (: x
.: Dan Howell :.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dama » Tue Jan 10, 2017 10:52 am

Finally got around to getting the hard drive out of an old laptop. I've never properly taken apart a laptop before so it took a couple of days to get a screwdriver for the tiny screws haha. Looking forward to but slightly terrified to see the rubbish thats stored on it. The laptop hasn't been used for a good 3-4 years because of the dead battery and the broken charger port so god knows whats on it. Quite excited to take the trip down memory lane and get all my old files back though (if its not damaged).

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
there's room for us in heaven
we could stay this way forever

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xx
xx

about me
• • •
listography
• • •
need help?
• • •
credit
Dama

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Milvi » Tue Jan 10, 2017 11:06 am

Today I got called pretty, the littlest things make me happy. >3<
Milvi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fluffy:3 » Tue Jan 10, 2017 11:36 am

I just finished the episode of Sherlock that was on television too late last night and oh my god it was sooo good aaaaahhhhh! My emotions are going haywire aaaahhhh
Quitting!! All pets and items for free!!
Fluffy:3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby peachy keen- » Tue Jan 10, 2017 12:55 pm

so i'm 0.8 lbs from being 30 pounds down and one of my pairs of jeans are wayyy too large on me now (i can't even wear them
    with a belt) and i could seriously cry from happiness rn. i still have a ways to go, but i'm gettin' there !
used to be luminescence. | inactive
peachy keen-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RingoStarr » Tue Jan 10, 2017 1:00 pm

I've never really liked a guy the way I like my crush now. I wouldn't say I'm in love, but normally a guy will stay on my mind for a little bit, and my affection for him will settle down. It's been a good month and I constantly think of him. Also, I've never gotten jealous over a guy, and last week, he was talking to his ex's best friend, and all I could think of was him trying to get together with her. Today, he talked to me more than usual, and we were walking down the hall {Me going to the lockers to get my jacket and go to the buses and he was going out the door to the main pick up line} We had a really funny conversation and it keep thinking about it and smiling.
RingoStarr

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby chaney » Tue Jan 10, 2017 1:13 pm

for the past month, i haven't really had a group a friends to rely on

i had a falling out with my ex best friend and found another group, but that didn't work out.. i ended up having a mutual crush with someone in that small group and after a week or two things got awkward.

but yesterday i went to a good friend's party. she is friends with a bunch a sweet girls who i've acquainted myself to for the past few years. i really had a good time and today i hung out with them. we had so much fun together and i think they've even accepted me as part of their group. they make me feel like i belong :)
      i like to talk to people

chaney

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hiyorin » Tue Jan 10, 2017 5:19 pm

was able to talk to someone i hadn't talked to in awhile ^^ and managed to finish all the work i had planned to do
hiyorin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kreiss » Tue Jan 10, 2017 5:30 pm

Someone actually stood up for me at school today well here's the story
I was walking to my friends house but my "use to be" bff came up to me and yelled at me for no reason so I just ignored her in till she starting saying insults but this guy " now my bff! " told her to leave me alone and if your not gonna be nice then don't even say anything " I was standing their like a idoit not saying a word to him and when my used to be bff walked away she pushed me of course T_T she would always push me for no reason.
He helped me up and I just almost said nothing but I told him thank you so much for helping me I really appreciate your help! After all that we gave each other are phone numbers are from this day we still text and now he's one of my bffs! I just can't believe someone actually told miss diva aka old friend to stop being a jerk I mean srsly NO one tells on her because she claims she's gonna call the cops on us srsly I have to much drama I just wanna thank him for doing this for helping me 。^‿^。 I think he's on cs but not sure
Kreiss

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby n3rvous » Tue Jan 10, 2017 10:34 pm

went to southland with my best friend again today, went to cotton on and bought some cute stuff <3 @Slow Sloth ly bestie
she knows what i think about

╔═════════════╗

she/her enfj <3 if it wasnt
already obvious i listen 2
sweater weather
truly just looking for
a friend who will bake
frog cookies w me so if
thats u hmu xo
very into dreampop/indie
rock music !! and cat ears
thas all :p have a nice