What made your day? (V.3)

For topics which don't fit anywhere else! Discuss the weather, your mood, hobbies and interests. Remember, keep it child-friendly :)

Re: What made your day? (V.3)

Postby nobxdy » Tue Aug 08, 2023 9:55 am

got to see Fall Out Boy and Bring Me The Horizon for the first time (:
it was awesome
adult . male . loser
Just because you see a smile,
don't think you know what's hidden underneath.
nobxdy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .Kira Nightblade. » Tue Aug 08, 2023 2:58 pm

.Kira Nightblade. wrote:
Ja986 wrote:Welp. I'm still in a dream state.
My crush confessed that he's had a crush on me for like a year.

Yup.

*plays wedding music*

Finding this post from my sister… they got married in June Yall 😎
vibin
Sae the Fae#6926 on discord
.Kira Nightblade.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .:Ciel Phantomhive:. » Tue Aug 08, 2023 3:26 pm

I got my Etsy order today. The keychains are perfect and there was a little handwritten note with an amazing drawing from the seller. So sweet!
.:Ciel Phantomhive:.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~AlwaysLoveLuna~ » Tue Aug 08, 2023 11:59 pm

I was getting off the train and for the first time I had perfectly lined up what carriage and what door was closest to the escalator. I also got up with enough time before getting to my stop so I could be first one out of the door. I was on a really good pace getting up the escalators no one in sight I could fly up super quickly without anyone else in the way.
I had my ticket ready to scan PLUS I had my concession card ready so the inspectors wouldn’t stop me coming through the gates. I went through and there was like 4 inspectors, but I held up my card and they didn’t stop me. Next 2 sets of escalators were clear but I knew the rush was behind me, I had to stay on pace.
I make my way out of the train station onto the street, and I saw a group of people waiting at my light. Now I know the lights are on a timer and I usually lose time via being too late and missing the entire lights cycle, but not today. I power walk to the light and I’m actually there half a second ahead, so I got to do a slow step as to not get run over. The light quickly goes green in the next half second and I’m ahead of the group again! the entire path is clear, I can walk as fast as I can.
I make it to school but I'm not out of the woods yet. I had the last big element of RNG to contend with, the elevators... completely random and I could be waiting upwards of 30 seconds for one!! It’s the biggest run killer of the route. I turn the corner to the elevators and see a few people waiting it’s a good sign but then suddenly the elevator and the end of the hall opens and the people waiting get in, I know the elevators don’t wait long before closing I was too close to be shut out now!!
So, I quickly press the down button on the other elevator I was walking past, and it worked! It staid open long enough for me to get in and we all went to level 9 and it was a new PB for getting to school and I was super happy.

And that's how I got to school like a minute and a half quicker than usual

Woomy <3
~AlwaysLoveLuna~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Gwebbie » Sat Aug 12, 2023 3:09 pm

I got to celebrate my birthday early and one of my favorite bands liked my instagram story (ノ´ヮ`)ノ*: ・゚
^(#`∀´)_Ψ── I Like sharks!! ──†_(゚ー゚*)β
She/her
Open for trades!!
My Wishlist!!
My Spotify!!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Gwebbie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby leachface » Sat Aug 12, 2023 11:51 pm

My boyfriend took me out for coffee and breakfast this morning and we sat along the beach. There was a nice cool breeze for once c,: it’s so hot in Greece so I’m so grateful it’s also so windy.
Also, the book I bought him for his birthday arrive much earlier than predicted! And he really enjoys it, if anyone is interested it’s The Book of Tea, by Okakura Kakuzō.

Bertholdt Hoover is the best <3
leachface

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby OHHAILTHECHOOKOFLIFE » Sun Aug 13, 2023 1:39 am

I went to see my favourite comedian today. It shocked me he was even coming to my town in NZ. I don't think i've laughed so hard in a long time. I then went mini golfing with my friends which was a ton of fun. Then went out to the club with them and got ripped off on a drink. Walked back home and I can say I thoroughly enjoyed my day today.
Image Image Image
yap
Image Image
OHHAILTHECHOOKOFLIFE

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby vicasterology » Sun Aug 13, 2023 4:16 am

my life lowkey in shambles rn but YUNG GRAVY BBNO$ CONCERT TODAY LETS GOOOOOO
                ▐░▌
                ▐░▌
                ▐░▌
                ▐░▌
                ▐░▌
                ▐░▌
                ▐░▌
                ▐░▌
                ▐░▌
                ▐░▌

▐░▌
                ▐░▌
                ▐░▌
                ▐░▌
                ▐░▌
                ▐░▌
                ▐░▌
                ▐░▌
                ▐░▌
                ▐░▌

∘₊✧──────────────✧₊∘
                vic / victor. transmasc. he / it. adult.
                -✧-
                "can you make me believe in tiring?"

∘₊✧──────────────✧₊∘

vicasterology

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Periwinkle♡ » Sun Aug 13, 2023 4:17 am

I’ve been trying to enjoy who I am more and taking care of her, and today I went on a walk & I’ve been thinking of fun room decor and artsy hobbies to do soon!! I restarted my animal crossing island and I bought the most adorable art of a duck on a goat’s back, standing on a llama’s back, standing on a highland cow’s back!! It made me happy :-)
Periwinkle♡

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ander » Tue Aug 22, 2023 7:57 am

I have 2 job interviews this week and I actually called and set 1 of them up!?! Like I definitely could've been better on the phone but I did it! I'm terrified and anxious and excited cause I really need out of my current job. I'm usually too anxious to call my own family so it was a huge deal for me and idk I'm just actually excited. It helps that I'm interested in this job so I'm hoping it goes well :)

Edit to add: Got 2 more calls!!! Scheduled another interview for this week for another job I'm pretty interested in! This is huge progress for me and I'm just blown away?? I knew I could but wow. And I'm excited for these interviews? I'm randomly smiling throughout the day? I'm happy? This is great <3
Last edited by ander on Wed Aug 23, 2023 8:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
ander

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me