Crazy Things You Thought As A Young Kid

For topics which don't fit anywhere else! Discuss the weather, your mood, hobbies and interests. Remember, keep it child-friendly :)

Re: Crazy Things You Thought As A Young Kid

Postby rainbow. » Wed Aug 29, 2012 12:22 am

~Insanity wrote:I thought fairies existed, so my best friend was a fairy called Stephanie.

I used to think my house was haunted. I was right, but that's not the point
I AM CURRENTLY MAKING A NEW ACCOUNT AND ABANDONING THIS OLD ONE. I WILL BE TRANSFERRING ALL MY PETS TO MY mo0nglow. PLEASE DO NOT BAN, IT IS MY NEW ACOUNT. THANKS.
rainbow.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby credence. » Wed Aug 29, 2012 3:11 am

I'm pretty sure one of my friends thought she was a vampire.
x
x

๐™Š๐™, ๐™๐™š ๐™จ๐™–๐™ž๐™™ ๐™๐™š'๐™™ ๐™˜๐™ช๐™ง๐™š ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง ๐™ž๐™ก๐™ก๐™จ...
โ•”โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•—
โ˜ฃ Enoch โ˜ฃ he/him โ˜ฃ
โ•šโ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•
โ•”โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•—
โ˜ฃ I like thrifting, horror, and
aquariums. โ˜ฃ
โ˜ฃ I am currently looking to
trade for any plant and nature
themed items. โ˜ฃ
โ•šโ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•
...๐™—๐™ช๐™ฉ ๐™๐™š ๐™™๐™ž๐™™๐™ฃ'๐™ฉ ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™๐™š ๐™ฃ๐™š๐™ซ๐™š๐™ง ๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™ก๐™ก.
credence.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tabbiecat » Wed Aug 29, 2012 3:24 am

Psiioniic wrote:I'm pretty sure one of my friends thought she was a vampire.

My friends and I would think that we were like all these mythical creatures too. XD
Tabbiecat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Count Dracula » Wed Aug 29, 2012 3:24 am

Speaking of vampires, I was a voracious reader as a child and read way above my reading level at most ages. Anyway, I read the Little Vampire. Then on Halloween I crept into the living room (which my parents had banned me from because of the scariness of the program) and caught part of a Dracula movie right when the camera zoomed in on his fangs.

Ever since then I thought one would come to my windowsill at night and drink my blood. I slept with the covers around my neck for years. xD
I vant to give you pets! :K

The lights are off at Castle Dracula, but nightfall is a dangerous time to visit a vampire's home.... [79 treats given]
Count Dracula

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tabbiecat » Wed Aug 29, 2012 3:50 am

Count Dracula wrote:

Speaking of vampires, I was a voracious reader as a child and read way above my reading level at most ages. Anyway, I read the Little Vampire. Then on Halloween I crept into the living room (which my parents had banned me from because of the scariness of the program) and caught part of a Dracula movie right when the camera zoomed in on his fangs.

Ever since then I thought one would come to my windowsill at night and drink my blood. I slept with the covers around my neck for years. xD

My sister and her friend forced me into watching a lot of scary movies, one being Chucky, which was the least scariest of them all. But that still traumatized me for a couple of years and I slept under the covers for all those years. XD
Tabbiecat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby credence. » Wed Aug 29, 2012 5:46 am

Count Dracula wrote:

And she was in like, third grade when she thought that. I was absolutely sure that my house was haunted. XD Well, a person did die here.
x
x

๐™Š๐™, ๐™๐™š ๐™จ๐™–๐™ž๐™™ ๐™๐™š'๐™™ ๐™˜๐™ช๐™ง๐™š ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง ๐™ž๐™ก๐™ก๐™จ...
โ˜ฃ Enoch โ˜ฃ he/him โ˜ฃ
โ˜ฃ I like thrifting, horror, and
aquariums. โ˜ฃ
โ˜ฃ I am currently looking to
trade for any plant and nature
themed items. โ˜ฃ
...๐™—๐™ช๐™ฉ ๐™๐™š ๐™™๐™ž๐™™๐™ฃ'๐™ฉ ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™๐™š ๐™ฃ๐™š๐™ซ๐™š๐™ง ๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™ก๐™ก.
credence.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tabbiecat » Fri Aug 31, 2012 5:07 pm

Bumpity bummppp! :D
Tabbiecat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Saule » Fri Aug 31, 2012 5:36 pm

Well, the store Petco, on it's sign it says
Petco
Supplies and Fish

I thought it said Sluppies and Fish

I thought I could alter the numbers on our digital clock by looking at it. Turned out they blink xD

And a weird one...I thought those 'one finger gloves' were fun to play with .__.
Why did you just keep those in the closet, oh parents? D:

And I thought flour was flower powder.

Oh, I also thought monsters would appear if I didn't have my nightlight. I never thought that before my parents told me that though :<

Edit;
My parents had also told me Halloween was a celebration of the devil and people hide razor blades in the candy.
Turned out they just didn't want me getting a ton of candy.
Saule

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby grimgrinning_ » Fri Aug 31, 2012 6:45 pm

The first time I was told to mellow I like literally got this thought bubble in my head of a picture of a giant marshmallow...

When I look back on memories I don't relive it, I see it all as if I'm someone else, standing behind myself- never anywhere else, just like RIGHT behind- and watching it all. Looking back on the moment I mentioned above, I actually see myself with a big thought bubble of a marshmallow over my head. I can only think of actually reliving the moment if I concentrate very hard.

I used to be scared of eyes when I was little... My mom once was on the phone and when I kept asking who it was she said, "It's the tooth fairy. She said you have to behave or she won't give you any more money." When I asked how she would know if I was good, Mom of course said, "She's watching you." So I then had a nightmare about these eyes just coming through the speaker on the phone and following my through the house all the way to my backyard, and after I got there and stood there facing my imminent death in the yard as the eyes came closer I woke up. And they weren't like floating. They were like giant eyeball snakes that just kept stretching out like they were made of rubber. Eyes still creep me out, yyears later. Even though it wasn't even that nightmare that caused my fear, I was afraid of creepy, unnatural looking eyes before that. Idk what it is.

I write too much...
Image Image

grimgrinning_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby YaฤŸmur » Fri Aug 31, 2012 8:09 pm

Every night in my childhood I thought the entire world would explode or get sucked in to a black hole. I'd also think about how it be like if everyone around me died or if I died. I was so terrified every night, I could never sleep easy.

I used to think that if I stared at the full moon long enough I'd turn in to a werewolf. :lol:
Are you looking for a hint? Stop clowning around!
โš ๏ธI am an artist for CS. You can PM me but I cannot help you with your trades, the rules or moving/locking/deleting topics. โš ๏ธ
~Click here to check out my trade thread~Click here to check out my characters~

Image Image Image
Image Image Image
~the above photos belong to me~
YaฤŸmur
Official Artist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups