TheComfortCorner | V.9

For topics which don't fit anywhere else! Discuss the weather, your mood, hobbies and interests. Remember, keep it child-friendly :)

Re: TheComfortCorner | V.9

Postby enchantingxrain » Fri Oct 02, 2020 2:31 am

I have to do somthing. Ive been putting it off. If i do it, my life will get better, and I will be able to love my life without this constant what if, and constant anxiety, and depression. Ive done it before, it is just way to hard. I know one day i’ll get better.
enchantingxrain

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby viles » Fri Oct 02, 2020 6:50 am

• lately i've been feeling unseen. not purposely ignored or left out, just unseen. i'm trying not to drown in it, but it's hard when there's nothing here to keep me afloat.
arcade - he/him - adult - voice reveal
viles

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Discontinued » Fri Oct 02, 2020 8:55 am

lately i've been feeling like everything i touch, see, and say get poisoned by my idiocy and anxiety.
    i feel like a fool
Discontinued

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby crucifying. » Fri Oct 02, 2020 2:39 pm

i’m tired. i feel defeated. i had an awful work week. i’ve been working over 40 hours a week the past few weeks and i’m just exhausted. my grandma passing away is always heavy on my mind. and now my 16 year old cat that i’ve had since she was a baby is sick and my parents don’t want to pay her vet bills and i have to scramble and figure out how to get her to the vet and pay for it. and my car is acting funny so i have to take that into the dealership too. my anxiety has been worse than it ever has been lately and i’m taking vitamins and drinking tea and doing everything i can to make it stop, but nothing is working.

and my gf is upset at me because she said something that upset me so i was in a bad mood, and now she’s been sitting in the other room away from me. :( and she told me that she’s been sleeping in to avoid being in the room with me while i work (i’m a copywriter currently working from home & she usually sat with me while i worked since it didn’t bother me) because i’ve apparently been in a bad mood at least once a week.

when it rains, it pours.
crucifying.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Guest » Fri Oct 02, 2020 2:53 pm

October is so overwhelming, I'm already stressed. I still need to take a few rabies shots, have a bunch of tests coming up, my birthday is very soon and there is so much going on irl. I also can't bring myself to completely ignore halloween because it's the only thing keeping me connected to other humans so that's one more thing on my plate.
Also any time I try to do something nice for someone other people get upset. Today I wanted to go to my cousin's house to leave a chocolate bar and a nice note for her because she has also been really overwhelmed and she told me a few days ago that she was really craving some chocolate, but she can't go out to buy any because she is a med student and needs to go to the hospital every day and doesn't want to get covid and spread it to the patients. I was just gonna come by and leave the chocolate at the reception and she could get it when she got home. The thing is that she lives with my aunt, uncle and other 2 cousins and my mom decided that it would be "so rude" to go there and not even say hi and ended up convincing me not to go. How is that anyone's business? Just because I'm in the neighbourhood I HAVE to say hi? I don't want to chat, I just wanted to do a simple act of kindness, not turn it into a family gathering. So now I'm angry, my cousin doesn't get her chocolate and those people didn't see me anyway. Who is winning in this situation? Absolutely nobody.
Idk, lately I feel like I'm losing every battle and being overwhelmed just makes things feel so much worse. I want october to end.
All I wanted to do was drop off some chocolate. That's all. I haven't seen her in MONTHS and she is like a sister to me. I just wanted to do something nice to at least show her that I'm thinking of her even when we're apart.
God, sometimes the smallest things can feel so bad. I honestly feel defeated this week and just want to crawl into a hole and die

Postby viles » Fri Oct 02, 2020 5:21 pm

• -
Last edited by viles on Fri Oct 02, 2020 5:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
arcade - he/him - adult - voice reveal
viles

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Azura ~~ » Fri Oct 02, 2020 5:21 pm

aaaaakkkk-

these chickenpox are a nightmareeee ;-;
Gonna be honest not much to say here hehe-
Other then the fact I took a bit of a break, but I'm here XD

Name's Demon, but some people call me Azura.

I just recently figured out I'm DemiRomantic - Omnisexual ^ so thats fun <3
She/They/Theirs ~ Loves fluffy things and roleplays. ~ Listening to Kanaria 24/7

A note for anybody who would like to roleplay with me-
I am a Maladaptive Daydreamer and so sometimes I would like to roleplay some of my daydreams

1x1s - 1x1 Search
~ ~

Drabbles ~ Character Storage~
Azura ~~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby breadstick » Sat Oct 03, 2020 12:02 am

am i just actively trying to torture myself at this point?

Image Image
★— [ zac | he/him | adult | unfortunate capitalism participant | anime & oc enthusiast | 03/07/17 ♥ ] —★
breadstick

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby JustLivinTheDream » Sat Oct 03, 2020 12:36 am

I. Don’t. Want. To. Go. Back. To. School. Fully.
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
──────────────────────────────
─────────────┫┡─────────────
Image Image Image
────────────────────────
Hello! I am JustLivin!
She/Her/They/Them
If you need a friend send a PM!

──────────┫┡──────────

──────────┫┡──────────
Listo Music Forum sig
────────────────────────