Write a Letter you Cannot Send (Read the Rules!)

For topics which don't fit anywhere else! Discuss the weather, your mood, hobbies and interests. Remember, keep it child-friendly :)

Re: Write a Letter you Cannot Send (Read the Rules!)

Postby e.mbr » Wed Nov 21, 2012 1:16 pm

Dear Every one I know

Dear School counsler:

Stop bugging me about telling you that I have like no friends and crap, I really don't want to talk with you about it, LEAVE ME ALONE!
e.mbr

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby raging sapphire » Wed Nov 21, 2012 3:16 pm

Dear You ,

I'm tired of your stupid conversations at lunch. You are soooo annoying. Yes, I love One Direction too, but you just act like you know them. All you do is constantly quiz me. When I mess up on a question, you brag about how you are a better Directioner and that Niall is yours. First off, no. You are not the better Directioner, so shut up. Second, Niall is not yours. You don't own him. He is not your personal property.

I also hate that you lie so much. You make it so obvious when you lie, yet you still deny it. It's the most annoying thing ever. You can't accept the fact that sometimes you're wrong. You can't always be right. It's just stupid. I hate you and your lying habits.

You have been going way over the edge lately. One of our friends goes off and cuts herself from depression. She was feeling lonely and sad. You thought it'd be cool to go and do the same thing. You made your cuts bigger and in an area where they could be seen. What you didn't do, was make them deep to make it look like you were actually depressed. You did it for attention. You know how bad that sickens me. One of my friends, who feels the same way I do about everything, has attempted actual suicide. Did she tell anyone? No. When you go around saying you tried to hang yourself, but failed, it just makes you look bad. Have you ever thought about the people that actually have depression? What if they saw you? They'd think they were as stupid as you. They'd think that you were making fun of them and telling them this is how stupid they look. It's not funny.

Last, but not least, you think you're the coolest girl around. You think you run our school. You think you can like the same guy as me and think it's cool. Did you ever think you would ruin it for me? Well, you did. He was fine with texting me. He was ok with it, but you had to screw it up like always. Now, I can't even look at him in the hallways without him thinking I'm some obsessive girl. You messed it up bad. Next time you wonder why I ignore you and why I don't walk by you in the hall, keep in mind all these things. You're a messed up pyscho path.

Sincerely,
    The girl who hates you.
raging sapphire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby indestructible. » Wed Nov 21, 2012 3:20 pm

Dear Nook Tablet,
Play the songs. I clicked on the song, you played it, it's ln shuffle for the album, song's over, you stop. Y u no continue!? It's on shuffle! That means play! Ugh sometimes....I'm bringin in the word in a bad way this time...your just make me go awufhghuwae.
With patience,
Wuvvels you
signatures are too much work
indestructible.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby soda » Wed Nov 21, 2012 3:30 pm

Dear Life,

Waaat. No. Ahahaha.

Aha.

Ha.

.. Oh God your serious.

Um. No. Nonononononononononono.
    Why. No.
    Stop that mouth, stop talking.
    Let me go back to my life as a hermit crab.
    Seriously. Stop that.
    .. Please? .n.

-N
I lurk mostly. they/no pronouns.

ᴀs - ғᴛ - ᴇʟᴅ
soda

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby llamadelrey » Wed Nov 21, 2012 3:40 pm

Dear you,

I am friggin in love with you.

ACCEPT IT.

-the girl you always stare at in English.

dear you fake girl.

What have you done?

You never do your homework. Ever. Then you try to explain that you have a terrible home life and that your

mother beats you and you hide and can't do your homework. Yet, you are a ballet dancer and whenever people

come over, they love your mother and house? Then, you have a bunch of 'scars' that I saw you drawing on your arm

in the morning. No wonder they always look 'fresh'.

Oh yeah, take a shower.

You smell.

-the girl who freaks out when you cuss all day long.
llamadelrey

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dany. » Wed Nov 21, 2012 3:46 pm

_______

You say you love me then you go flirt with HER. Really, what happened to 'I'm to into you to let you go.' And I'm leaving on a big trip and you didn't say goodbye. Even though you say goodbye to her when she goes o ntrips.

Please tell what makes me so much worse then her.

- Me
bye y'all
dany.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Katria » Wed Nov 21, 2012 3:53 pm

Cat, seriously. You can't just be a brat to me and then expect me to let you on my lap.
No. Now go away. You're not even my cat!
~Koi.

My flightrising. I have dragons for sale
My birthday is Dec 16 <3

╔════════════════════════════╗
Trading all cs pets and items for FR
╚════════════════════════════╝
Katria

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Jhemalynn » Wed Nov 21, 2012 3:53 pm

Dear Doctor;

Y U KEEP ME ON HOLD FOR TWENTY MINUTES.
I HAVE BRONCHITIS. THIS IS SERIOUS.

Sincerely,
a very VERY unhappy Skyris
|Character Archive|1x1 request post|
sick and tired of being sick and tired tbh

Jhemalynn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby indestructible. » Wed Nov 21, 2012 3:55 pm

Dear _____,
Hey! Don't take off your braces please! Your smile's really cute with them in! I swear! They go with your pretty blue eyes! Keep them on for another half day so I can smile at them. Just one more time.
Hope,
Wuvvels you
signatures are too much work
indestructible.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Always. » Wed Nov 21, 2012 5:44 pm

Dear Best Friend P,
I'm kind of confused. We haven't texted for a month now. We have all the same classes together, yet you've been leaving me to walk all alone. If you knew what I was going through right now, you'd know your distance was making it worse. Please have things go back to normal. I legit love ya, bestie. :(
Love Always,
Confused Friend

Dear Self,
Stop being so disgustingly fat and gross, kay? I mean, seriously, gaining 5 pounds?! What is wrong with you??!! I just can't stand you being like this. Fat, ugly, disgusting, annoying, freakishly overweight. That's how to describe you. I hate you so much. Just go die in a hole.
Lots o' Hate,
Me

Dear Sexuality,
Why, oh why, do you have to be so flippin messed up? Can't you be normal and just like a guy and that can be that? No. Why can't I tell P? I want to so, so, so bad. I just know that she'll never look at me the same again! She's my best friend, and I can't ruin that. I might tell K really soon. I feel like she'd really understand. At the same time, I like D so much! He's amazing. I know he likes me a bit, and things could work out. Even if I really wanted them to, things would never work with Miss.StraightAsARuler P. I just have to admit it. I'm in love with an awesome guy. And I think I'm in love with my best friend since 5th grade. I guess P will just stay my secret little crush then.
Sincerely,
Awkwardly Bi Child
•?((¯°·._.• мα∂мαи ωιтн α вσχ •._.·°¯))؟•
Always.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me