Dreams you've had | pɐɥ ǝʌ,noʎ sɯɐǝᴚp

For topics which don't fit anywhere else! Discuss the weather, your mood, hobbies and interests. Remember, keep it child-friendly :)

Re: Dreams you've had | pɐɥ ǝʌ,noʎ sɯɐǝᴚp

Postby duckshuffler » Fri May 26, 2023 7:21 am

this one happened a little while back but i still wanna talk about it

it started off with me in this huge grassy field, i was sitting on top of a blanket just enjoyin my time, when i saw something out of the corner of my eye. there was this basket next to me, and there was a bright red tentacle-like thing emerging from it. it grabbed me and somehow managed to shove me into the basket, where i ended up somewhere that looked similar to the box dimension from club penguin, but it was strawberries instead of boxes. i explored the place for a little bit until everything around me started to shake and glitch in and out of reality, and resulted in me falling into the red void beneath me. i cant really remember much after that but i think there was this weird creature made of raspberries like halfway into it? idk, it was weird as hell though

Image rooks + noize Image she/they/it/he + neoprns Image

ImageImageImage

🎨 – official material
duckshuffler

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CaptainAltenor » Sun Jun 04, 2023 6:08 am

This was a very long while back, but it’s one of the strangest dreams/coincidences I’ve ever experienced and I can’t forget it.

I had a dream that a middle school was closing. It was a very small private school, in a very specific location. It was around summertime when I found out, based on the hot weather.

I forgot about the dream for a while, but then I went to middle school, and my principal announced that the school was closing. This was also a very small private school, in the same location as my dream, and I found out in the summer, before school let out.
“You pile up enough tomorrows, and you'll find you are left with nothing but a lot of empty yesterdays. I don't know about you, but I'd like to make today worth remembering..."

Welcome! My name's Captain, and I'm a performing arts virtuoso with a soft spot for decades past. Feel free to send trades of any sort- I'm always up for it.

And, of course, have a great day/night!
CaptainAltenor

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BlueEyedKite » Thu Jun 08, 2023 5:45 am

This may be long but I want to paint a picture for any readers. Had this dream last night:

I dreamed it was a summer night. I knew it was summer because I was standing in a courtyard and all the trees had full leaves and it was warm out. I was wearing sandals and a sun dress. Looking around, I got the sense I was at a European style university as all the buildings were Gothic brick buildings. It was a sprawling picturesque campus although empty of people as it was the middle of the night.

For some reason my purpose came to me: this was a magical school and I was here to beg to be enrolled as a witch. This wasn't Hogwarts more like a regular college campus but for young adult warlocks and witches. Highly skilled magic users went here and I wanted to be one of them.

Suddenly a middle aged woman in business attire approached me. She was the dean of the school and she asked if I was here to try out for enrollment. When I said yes she asked me to show her some of my magic. I didn't have a wand, instead I waved my hands and if I thought of something things happened. I conjured a bird between my revolving hands and it flew to a nearby tree. I waved my hands over the grass at my feet and flowers sprang up and bloomed. It felt lovely to perform these spells and the dean was impressed with what she saw. She invited me to follow her.

We came to a typical conference room in one of those brick buildings. She sat at the end of a long table and had me sit in a chair to one side of the table. The dean told me I had a lot of promise but she couldn't take on a new student without one more person's approval. She said they had a top student and she wanted to ask this student if I was worthy enough to join the school. I was nervous, but agreed to meet the top student.

The door opened and in walked a group of people. Immediately the air changed like there was invisible energy bouncing around. I got chills and griped the table as if it would anchor me down. I looked at the new people and was first drawn to the person in the middle. You know how in fairytale's a witch drinks a potion to become the most beautiful in all the land? Well that was the person in the center, only it was a man and not a woman. I realized all the energy was radiating from the man in the center and this is when my heart started beating like crazy.

He had cat-like eyes in that they were bright and had almost a feral aura to them: wild energy. He wasn't giving off light but there was a constant sparkle in his hazel eyes, I assumed it was due to the magic that wafted off him. He had silky black hair that swayed like there was a constant breeze around him and his skin was tan with a dewy sheen. He wore an expensive colorful outfit that made me think that it came from designer shops in Paris. He was hot and looked rich ya'll!

The man was so captivating I didn't realize he had three women hanging off his arms until they all sat down across from me. The dean introduced the man as the school's top student.

He looked at me and the energy in the air felt directed at me now, rolling over me in waves. He smiled, it was handsome but I didn't trust it, and he said he was called "Jak". When he said Jak the letters J A K formed in the air in a cursive script that shimmered gold and winked out after a moment. I had to compose myself before answering. I said my name and his smile grew bigger. Jak asked me if I was trying to join the school. When I said yes he followed up with a little speech: "I'm the best of the best here. I know spells you wouldn't even dream of. I can make people do what I want and I get my way. Why should I allow you to stay here?"

While he was talking shimmering gold shapes and symbols buffeted off him and zoomed the room before blinking out. Like fireworks that arc, burst in a sparkling show, then vanish. I had to concentrate to put a barrier around myself so the projectiles didn't ricochet into me. I felt this was a test of my abilities. Jak didn't lie, he felt strong!

I said that I only wanted a chance and that I would prove myself if accepted. Jak leaned across the table and I tried my best not to flinch. He stared into my eyes like he were trying to read something in my gaze before he said: "I like you. Do you want to be one of mine?"

I guessed he meant a part of his entourage but I was set on learning magic not becoming a groupie. I shook my head and said no I would just like to study. I had a lot to learn and had to focus. Jak's smile turned to a frown but more a playful pouty frown. "Aww no fun," he said "are you sure you don't want to come with me?"

No thank you was all I replied, and all at once the buffering magic and spells relaxed and drew back around Jak, giving me a breather. He looked at the dean and shrugged his shoulders." Keep her. I think she will come around anyway," he winked at me after saying that. He rose to stand in a fluid motion like someone in zero gravity. The girls were back crowding around him. Jak nodded his head at me and told me to find him, if I changed my mind, before he left the room. With him gone the atmosphere felt normal. I gave a huge exhale like I just got done with a marathon.

I wasn't scared of Jak but felt like he was someone to not take lightly. I thought that now I was a student I should try and seek him out just to see if I could learn from him. He was powerful after all.

This is when my alarm woke me up :c
BlueEyedKite

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fruitjuice200 » Sat Jun 10, 2023 4:44 am

I had a dream once where school was gone forever and that
I didn't had to worry about anything in life and we would go on vacations 24/7 and I grew rich

That dream I had sounded like heaven, that's for sure.
fruitjuice200

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CavQueen » Mon Jun 12, 2023 10:16 am

Recently I dreamt that I sacrificed myself to evil time gods and went to a weird evil time god school. i think i did it to save my parents. there was also something about tortilla chips up my sister's sleeve. a fun one, that.
average mess✨𐂂
ᵉⁱᵗʰᵉʳ ʷᵃʸ ᵗᵒᵒ ᵒⁿˡⁱⁿᵉ ᵒʳ ⁿᵒᵗ ᵒⁿˡⁱⁿᵉ ᵃᵗ ᵃˡˡ ʰᵃʰᵃ

"𝘊𝘢𝘯 𝘸𝘦 𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘣𝘦 𝘧𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘴?"
CavQueen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CaptainAltenor » Tue Jun 13, 2023 6:06 am

Had a dream my favourite YouTuber uploaded for the first time in more than a month. Lo and behold, he uploaded a video today.

Thank you, Chadtronic.
“You pile up enough tomorrows, and you'll find you are left with nothing but a lot of empty yesterdays. I don't know about you, but I'd like to make today worth remembering..."

Welcome! My name's Captain, and I'm a performing arts virtuoso with a soft spot for decades past. Feel free to send trades of any sort- I'm always up for it.

And, of course, have a great day/night!
CaptainAltenor

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby gravy » Tue Jun 13, 2023 7:51 am

I had a dream that the cheetah PPS store pet or the PPS gryphon (can’t remember which, leaning more towards the Gryphon) turned OMGSR 💀😭

ImageHello my names Jake!Image

signature art made by Surfhell
gravy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby another eternity » Mon Jun 19, 2023 5:35 pm

anyone else have pretty consistent parasomnac events?
stuff like false awakenings, paralysis, lucidity
i had like, 3 or 4 false awakening dreams last night and it was the weirdest feeling
hiii, im not around all the time,
but i try to hop on for monthly drops and events.
im chronically ill, so i may not seem all there, but i dont bite! hard.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage

another eternity

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Melliora » Wed Jun 21, 2023 7:20 am

Has anyone experienced anything like this?

My friend passed away in 2013, and ever since, I have had dreams that he's alive. These dreams are chronological, as if happening on a timeline. I'm always the age that I currently am, in the place I currently am, and he never died, it was all fake. I have conversations with him, I see him in public while doing errands. It's like I'm living a second life - and when I wake up, it takes a minute to remember which world I'm actually in. It got especially weird in my last dream with him - my husband had passed away (he's alive in my awake world of course) and I had called my friend for comfort. It's really weird and disorienting, and it will be going on 10 years this year. Not exactly "night mare" but weird dream pattern for sure.
“At life’s banquet of success I may not be the guest of honor, but I’ll be among those present.”
Melliora

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pallastronomy » Sat Aug 05, 2023 6:09 am

Just woke up from a genuinely terrifying dream in which me and my best friend were being chased through a haunted house by a lady in a Minion costume
My TFO LabMy Magistream ScrollMy Protochroma Profile

ImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageMeowdy!ImageImage
ImageImageYou can call me Azure, Celeste, Elijah, or Koshka, and I’m an artist, animator, writer, and government certified moron. Feel free to drop in and say hi! I don't bite!ImageImage

Signature decor by Martith, Crasty-For-Life, King-Lulu-Deer, mairu-doggy, stardust-palace, RenIrako, Drawn-Mario, and peachkonpeito on DeviantArt! Go check em' out!
Pallastronomy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me