TheComfortCorner | V.8

For topics which don't fit anywhere else! Discuss the weather, your mood, hobbies and interests. Remember, keep it child-friendly :)

Re: TheComfortCorner | V.8

Postby puppiiteef » Wed Mar 07, 2018 4:07 pm

frenchee;x wrote:Singing was a huge passion of mine... But, now when I sing, it reminds me of bad memories. I guess it's alright as long as others are happy!!

Like- "ohhh wowww your greatgrandfather was arussian street-singerrr?? your voice is soo SOO STRONG 1! What aa blessed talenttt"- Thanks... But, this voice I brand, bring bad memories. I wish it wouldn't... I loved to make people happy with my singing.

Yet, I dislike how I feel about it now.
RELEASE ENERGY !!!!!!!!!

[★★★★]
it/they/he | autistic adult | pretty timid and awkward sorry ;;
puppiiteef

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby onion » Wed Mar 07, 2018 4:23 pm

sad i have nobody thats into kpop like me lol... my best friends arent into it and everyone on here is just obsessed with boy groups which i dont care about so its like... nobody to share my special interest with and it hurts
    모든 data를 모아 mix it around Image
    >my sunshine / free palestine
    >blake/onion, it/its, adult!
    >rwby, kpop ggs, 2hu, splatoon!
    th / pound / carrd / en / fr / ᓚᘏᗢ
    like du du du du du! 🍊

sign a petition to lock certain items!
ImageImageImage
onion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby will byers » Wed Mar 07, 2018 4:39 pm

my best friend and i had a fight and god im just so scared of her
in scared to go up to her and talk to her or even go near her
i just dont want to mess up
why is our friendship toxic ughhb
░░░░░░
░░░░░░

. . . . . . . .
████
████
████
████

link here,
link here,

─────
████
████
░░░░░░░
╒══════╕

text box one

└──────┘

█████████
────────────
█████████
───── 𝚝𝚘 𝚐𝚎𝚝!
╒══════════╕

text box two

└──────────┘
░░░░░░░
. . . . . . . .

will byers

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby autumnsoundtrack » Wed Mar 07, 2018 5:24 pm

I ended up getting a 62% on my geology midterm. I'm gonna get a D in the class. Yikes. at least that's passing?

I'm also anxiously waiting for an email saying the physics midterm has been graded. If I end up with an A in the class before finals start, I won't have to take the final. I want that score now I need to know.

Give me golden leaves, the pitter patter of soft-falling rain,
apple cider doughnuts, and the cool comfort of autumn

ImageImageImageImage

ImageImage

ImageImageImageImage
autumnsoundtrack

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Corgis are Bae. » Wed Mar 07, 2018 5:27 pm

I feel like poop my bf dumped me and I am under so much stress ahhh. I'm done with life I just wanna cuddle my cat and be alone she is the only one who loves me now...
Quitting
Corgis are Bae.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jellybutter » Wed Mar 07, 2018 5:41 pm

i hate this class. when i step into it it's like releasing satan. i usually find an aspect of each class that is positive, but my thoughts on 5th period have changed. i actually used to like it. but a lot of things have started happening in it that make me want to break down... and i dont hate her, i swear, but if i say "i dont want to talk about it it's okay" then accept my answer, dont keep pushing. although, i do have to act like it so i can get my teacher to be more aware of what's happening, since she doesn't really care. it just sucks, you know? it sucks being dragged to a place that you hate more than school. i just don't really know what to do. i honestly don't give a crap about how many bad people there are in the other class. i want to be there. i would pay to be in mr.ginger's (nickname) room, i just can't even at this point. he seems like actually a nice teacher for once. however, i'm in the class with a bunch of rude people who care about objects more than people and don't care about people's feelings around them :) its always a party in mr. ginger's. for once could i get away from this stupid class?
jellybutter

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

🍉

Postby food ☕️ » Wed Mar 07, 2018 7:44 pm

Richie Tozier wrote:my best friend and i had a fight and god im just so scared of her
in scared to go up to her and talk to her or even go near her
i just dont want to mess up
why is our friendship toxic ughhb

If you do not wish to go within close proximity of her, is there any way you could contact her through another means, ie. text or social media? I definitely think that communication is absolutely necessary in working through issues, however if you actually feel scared and threatened, perhaps doing so in person might not be the best of ideas? If you have access to speak with her through other means, maybe try and work things out, at least to a point where things aren't as tense between the two of you? I don't really know what your situation is entirely, so my advice might not be the best of quality, I apologize for that. And as you mentioned not wanting to mess up, though sending things through a screen might not feel as personal, you can perfect it and consider exactly what you wish to say before committing to a response, which might be nice. However, if your "friend" is frightening you and you feel it's a toxic relationship, is she really your best friend? Again, I do not know what you're going through, so what I'm saying might not even be relevant, I just know that your safety and comfort should be your number one priority and want to make sure that you get what you deserve. I wish you the best of luck in sorting things out between the two of you and hope that all goes well. <3

❤Moo loo❤ wrote:I feel like poop my bf dumped me and I am under so much stress ahhh. I'm done with life I just wanna cuddle my cat and be alone she is the only one who loves me now...

I am so sorry to hear about what you are going through. If you want to cuddle with your cat, then go for it my dude, however she is not the only one that loves you. There are so many people who care about you and adore you, even if you might not even know them yet. I know we all hear this all the time, but it's overused because it's true: things will get better. It's rough right now, but I know you can get through this, I'll be here rooting you on the whole way. I love you too, and hope that you feel better soon. <3

jellybutter wrote:
    i hate this class. when i step into it it's like releasing satan. i usually find an aspect of each class that is positive, but my thoughts on 5th period have changed. i actually used to like it. but a lot of things have started happening in it that make me want to break down... and i dont hate her, i swear, but if i say "i dont want to talk about it it's okay" then accept my answer, dont keep pushing. although, i do have to act like it so i can get my teacher to be more aware of what's happening, since she doesn't really care. it just sucks, you know? it sucks being dragged to a place that you hate more than school. i just don't really know what to do. i honestly don't give a crap about how many bad people there are in the other class. i want to be there. i would pay to be in mr.ginger's (nickname) room, i just can't even at this point. he seems like actually a nice teacher for once. however, i'm in the class with a bunch of rude people who care about objects more than people and don't care about people's feelings around them :) its always a party in mr. ginger's. for once could i get away from this stupid class?

First, kind of off topic but I just wanted to get this out of the way, I absolutely admire the fact that you can pull a positive out of almost anything. That is a true talent that you should cherish as it will undoubtedly help to make some aspects of your life far easier and ten times more enjoyable. Make sure you hold on to that, because it will end up treating you very well in the long run.

Anywayyyyys... You are so right, it does suck. I deeply apologize to you that you have to endure such treatment, that you feel alienated from the people around you, and it really does suck, I'm not gonna sugarcoat it. However, as terrible as it feels, it won't last forever. It probably seems like it, I know being in situations like that do for me, but nothing lasts forever, and fortunately, that includes annoying classes. Today it's on your mind, but a ways down the road, this terrible class will be nothing but a faint nightmare. You still have to suffer through it for now, I know, uuuugggghhhh, but try and imagine the future, one where you never have to step foot in this room ever again. Just try your best in the class, you know, doing the work and such. These people might not care, but others do. Stay true to yourself and try not to let the former get you down. Before you know it this will all be behind you, I promise. I believe in you, stay strong my dude. I know it's rough, but you CAN do it. <3
So inactive that the images in my signature are outdated; decided to just put down some purple text as a replacement. I do have a special place in my heart for the connections I've made in the site so please hmu if you're interested in reconnecting, I'd love to move conversations to Discord.

food | lawful good | asexual/aromantic | they/them | in college (help)
food ☕️

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby agent 48 » Wed Mar 07, 2018 8:32 pm

I hate my class and I wish I could reset my life. I wish I could learn in private or move to another’s dchool, but these are both impossible. I hate my friends but there’s nobody else that I can join in my small school and I hate feeling like garbage around them. I hate their arrogance and egos, and I just wish I could go back to last year, where I had people who looked out fo me and people who cared about me.

I hate this year. I feel like everything I do, I mess up and I can’t go to sleep now because I’ll just keep reliving my mistakes. I’m afraid of going to school tomorrow and I’m exhausted, stressed, and angry. I can’t wait until highschool, when I’ll be able to write to my heart’s content without worrying about my illiterate classmates. All I want to do is write, and I can’t even seem to do that well. I have a mini test tomorrow and I don’t understand anything. Why.

I wish I could reset everything about me. Go back in time and change the person I was supposed to be. But it’s too late now. I regret refusing the offer to go to another school now.
I don't have much to say here, only that I love making new friends! Feel free to talk to me whenever, I'm a bit awkward though!
agent 48

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby haadez_ » Wed Mar 07, 2018 9:04 pm

i've always had a hard time remembering memories
and recently i've been getting a lot of memories of
old online friends, and how much they meant and will
always mean to me, and it breaks my heart bc most
of the time there is no way for me to contact them,
and i just miss them so much it actually hurts.

i've also been feeling so incredibly down bc my bf
forgot about a date we had planned after not seeing
each other for a month, and i ended up waiting 3
hours hoping he was just running late but obviously he
wasnt. it's been three days and i swear he doesn't even
know he forgot bc he hasn't apologized or mentioned it,
but honestly it really messed me up bc i use to get asked
out as a joke a lot and i've always been paranoid that
he's dating me as a joke because of that and idk.. i
don't wanna bring it up bc i feel like i'd be being annoying
and dramatic...

i don't know why but it's just triggered
a lot of bad memories and left me anxious and super
emotional and i just feel like i'm being dramatic.
haadez_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cornspurrd. » Thu Mar 08, 2018 1:51 am

I feel so hated. My father treats everybody in this family with love And respect. Everybody but me. I'm tired of being hated on by him, I'm tired of the hours and hours he'll spend screaming and fighting with me. With my mom beside him backing him up. I'm tired of my abusive sister, I don't feel safe in my own home I never know If maybe I've done something wrong and she's going to come and hurt me.I'm tired f my other sisters making fun of me on a daily basis, For having the problems I have, The problems I hate the problems I wish I didn't have, The problems I can't freaking control.. I'm tired of being so lonely, it seems as though I have nobody to talk to. I'm tired of dealing with myself. I'm tired of the hours I spend crying at night, I'm tired of being so miserable all the time. I'm tired. Just plain tired. And I don't know what to do anymore.

help?
Smile and wave...
cornspurrd.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me