TheComfortCorner | V.8

For topics which don't fit anywhere else! Discuss the weather, your mood, hobbies and interests. Remember, keep it child-friendly :)

Re: TheComfortCorner | V.8

Postby cornspurrd. » Wed Mar 07, 2018 1:16 pm

I feel so hated. My father treats everybody in this family with love, And respect. Everybody but me. I'm tired of being hated on by him, I'm tired of the hours and hours he'll spend screaming and fighting with me. With my mom beside him backing him up. I'm tired of my abusive sister, I don't feel safe in my own home I never know If maybe i've done something wrong and she's going to come and hurt me.I'm tired f my other sisters making fun of me on a daily basis, For having the problems I have, The probelms I hate the problems i wish i didn't have, The problems I can't freaking control.. I'm tired of being so lonely, it seems as though I have nobody to talk to. I'm tired of dealing with myself. I'm tired of the hours I spend crying at night,I'm tired of being so miserable all the time. I'm tired. Just plain tired. And I don't know what to do anymore.
Last edited by cornspurrd. on Wed Mar 07, 2018 2:37 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Smile and wave...
cornspurrd.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jules9009 » Wed Mar 07, 2018 1:18 pm

i don't know what to do anymore.
right]Image
Image[/right]

This is мє

But we must never forget the frightening but ωση∂єяƒυℓ fact that life will a l w a y s go on

• • •

So stop worrying about what you have to l o o s e and start ƒσ¢υѕιηg about what you have to g α ι η!
jules9009

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Keir; » Wed Mar 07, 2018 1:40 pm

why am i so awkward
    especially when people are upset
    like i care about them and want to help
    but have no idea what to say
    please save me
    i don't understand why my friends say they like coming to me when they're upset
    i don't know how i help at all
║███
║███
║███
─────────
keir - he/him
coding shop
─────────

───┐
ImageImage
███║
███║
███║

███████████
═══════════

─────────────────
hmu if you wanna co-op in
genshin! (NA server, AR 60)
always down to help with
anything, or join just for fun!
─────────────────

███████
──────────
fandoms: svt
ateez, love nikki
genshin, bsd
──────────
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
┌───────┐
- 𝐿𝓎𝓃𝑒𝓎​
└───────┘
Keir;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Friendlypotatoe » Wed Mar 07, 2018 2:40 pm

isabelle. wrote:
    Just had to put my cat down ...
    Apparently he had some kind of cancer that filled him with liquid, and even if they drained it it would just come back tomorrow

Oh my gosh oh my gosh!!!!! I'm so so sorry!!!! At least he isn't suffering anymore!! He had an amazing life filled with love and joy and happiness! He was there for you i get and when the time came I know you were there for him!! I wish I could give you the biggest hug ever! I know you probably hear what I said so many times. I understand how hard it is to lose someone from your family or that you love like your family!! Especially to such a vicious disease!! I know you will miss him and he will definitely miss you! Maybe you can get another cat!! I'm sure you cat wouldn't want you to mourn his loss but instead celebrate all of the happy times you had together!! Whenever you feel sad just think about all of the amazing times you had together or when he did something that made you laugh! I promise this will help!! Hope you feel better!!!! I love you and your cat so much!!!!!!!💖💖💖
Your Friendly Neighborhood Potato
Friendlypotatoe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re:

Postby Lycancore » Wed Mar 07, 2018 2:44 pm

Nicky Midnight wrote:
    why am i so awkward
    especially when people are upset
    like i care about them and want to help
    but have no idea what to say
    please save me
    i don't understand why my friends say they like coming to me when they're upset
    i don't know how i help at all

If your friends like talking to you, that's good! just keep doing what you're doing, because it works. you should ask them why they think that, so that you have a better grasp on how to help others.
It's natural to feel awkward when trying to help people, especially when you don't directly empathize with the other person. Just do your best to be friendly and supportive, and apply good listening techniques.

he / they / lycan
queer adult
schizoid spectrum
fixating on :
dog training
Lycancore

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lycancore » Wed Mar 07, 2018 2:48 pm

isabelle. wrote:
    Just had to put my cat down ...
    Apparently he had some kind of cancer that filled him with liquid, and even if they drained it it would just come back tomorrow

I'm very sorry. I had to let go of a pet that I'd lived with for over ten years due to old age, and it still hurts.
You should spend an equal amount of time talking about it with people who understand and trying to get your mind off of the issue, even if it's difficult. Work through the issue while trying fun things with friends to fill the gap.
stay well ♥

he / they / lycan
queer adult
schizoid spectrum
fixating on :
dog training
Lycancore

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby skorch » Wed Mar 07, 2018 3:42 pm

kind of mad because I had a old tfm account back from 2014 or something and it had a LOT of stuff on it (lots of furs) and i remember nothing from that time because i didn't remember enough to get my account recovered and i know i'll never be able to unlock it again and i am just soo mad ugh i've tried every password i remember im so annoyed right now

edit;;
editing out the edit because nobody cared
Last edited by skorch on Thu Mar 08, 2018 9:47 am, edited 3 times in total.
wAA
skorch

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby agent 48 » Wed Mar 07, 2018 3:43 pm

So my ‘friend’ has once more to be extremely arrogant. Long story short, she was ‘practising’ for her speech final (she was drawing the entire time) and was skipping out on what we were supposed to be doing. I was working in the library as that was he easiest place to work and we were allowed in. Anyway, I muttered soemthing to myself, she told me to shut up, another girl informed er of the other, more quiet room and she basically just cursed at everybody. After she was done, there was a long silence and then she began to finally practise. There was soemthing in her speech that I knew would tick people off, so I politely told her to change ‘non guilty’ to ‘innocent’. Anyway, she began to yell and throw expletives at me about how ‘jealous I am’ and how ‘that bad grammar is what got her an A.’

She won purely out of luck, and I’m not just saying that. I also got an A, so I’m not sure why she’s throwing that in my face.

She’s been rude to the people who are trying to help her and she’s been treating everybody like garbage since the start of the year. I do not like her, and it really makes me mad to imagine her thinking I’m jealous of her. I’m far from jealous. The speeches have made me angrier than I could imagine, and through that anger, I’m determined to show everybody that one little slip-up does not make me a screwup. She’s already I got a massive ego, and her thinking that I’m jealous of her only makes me want to vomit. I’ve disliked her for as long gilt as I can remember. Her ego has only grown since she apparently beat me in a competition thrown in her mind.

It’s typical teenage drama, but it leaves a bitter taste in my mouth. I’ve ranted here before about her and it takes so much self control to lot stoop to her level. I’m stsrting to lose it and I really want to tell her how I feel about her. But I know it will only cause drama. She’s taken all my friends from me. I have nobody. But nobody is far better than having her think she’s superior to me.

I miss my friends from last year. They’re all older so they’ve left and I just feel lost without them. They helped me get through last year and they gave me support when I needed it. I hate this girl. I hate how she’s turned me into some pathetic puppy. She manipulates me and has confessed to using me for money. I can’t seitch schools and there’s nobody I can talk to. I’m in a bit of a predicament.

I want to cry. I want to talk to somebody, but I know I can’t. I know nobody will listen. I have my own epidemic to worry about, not to mention me going for help will only further prove everybody’s theory that I’m a jealous, untalented, arrogant prick.

Is there anything I can do? I can’t talk to my parents, or friends, or people at my school. I have no outlet and I have nobody to go to. I’m stressed, I’m pissed and I’m lonely beyond belief. I just want to on oush reset in my life.

Sorry, this lost structure after the first few sentences. It probably doesn’t make sense anyway.
I don't have much to say here, only that I love making new friends! Feel free to talk to me whenever, I'm a bit awkward though!
agent 48

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby gophic » Wed Mar 07, 2018 3:46 pm

i don't know what's wrong with me, it's abnormal and scary. overall, i'm a really sensitive person who cares majorly about others. if i see a friend crying, i feel my heart shatter, but when i see my family expressing any type of emotion, i get angry? it sounds really heartless, but today my brother was crying, and i just got so angry, and it was weird, and i feel so bad now. i literally wanted to punch him because he was upset. i know it sounds like i'm an awful person, i'm truly not. i think some of it is linked to me not being able to express emotions properly, so when i'm around emotions, i get all weird about it?? or maybe it's because after all my family did bad to me, i just feel hatred towards them. i don't know, it's so weird, sorry.
┌─┐

└─┘
x
x
┌────────────┐

★ ★ ★
hey chumps i'm
ally your depressed kpop
loser! dm me if u ever
wanna scream to me!!

└────────────┘
┌────────────┐

└────────────┘
┌────────────┐
love yourself!!! <333

└────────────┘
┌─────────┐

Imagex

└─────────┘
gophic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ashton. » Wed Mar 07, 2018 3:52 pm

ashton. wrote:
      ughhh okay so i'm feeling a pretty strong urge to get back in touch with my (ex?)-best friend but i don't think i should and gosh it's tearing me up inside.... the reason is kind of a long story. so in september my mom became the leader of a new 4-h vet science group, and my friend joined. not long after, my mom and her mom were having issues over something with the program, and it kinda blew up and her mom unfriended mine on facebook etc. etc... so a month after all that, my friend emails me with a nice "hey! haven't talked to you in a while! how are you?" i feel bad for not responding, but at the time i didn't think it was a good idea. i thought it would be best to just leave it alone so none of the drama would start up again. i'm just so lonely now, and she was one of the only people i could talk to about anything, and gahhh i just don't know what to do??? i just have reached such a low with my depression atm and have close to no friends, and she could always cheer me up....
      advice would be greatly appreciated <33 please respond through pm, tho. thanks.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
x░░░ I KNOW MY VALUE ░░░
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
░░░░░░ ANYONE ELSE'S
░░░░░░ x ▬▬ OPINION ▬▬
░░░░░░ [ ash | she/her | gay | may sixth ]
░░░░░░ [ about me | bestest frienddd <3 ]
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

D O E S N ' T ▬▬▬▬▬
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
[ absolutely in love with peggy carter aa ]