♥Crushes, Boyfriends, and Girlfriends | V6♥

For topics which don't fit anywhere else! Discuss the weather, your mood, hobbies and interests. Remember, keep it child-friendly :)

Re: ♥Crushes, Boyfriends, and Girlfriends | V6♥

Postby pjnk » Tue Jun 12, 2018 10:12 pm

i haven't been on cs for literally like 6 months and i think it's time for an update + i need advice :(
also just saying this is a long story and i give props to anybody who reads this whole thing lol

so in feb i started dating this guy - lets call him jake - i hardly met; dumb decision, don't come at me. we were friends for a couple of weeks and he asked to go out with me on valentines day, i said yes. we went on a date that weekend and it was amazing, i thought he was perfect.

nearing 2 weeks into the relationship he begun to get really clingy and kissing me all the time and my friends were noticing it too. i waited a bit because i really liked this boy. but it got too much for me in the end. at school, a month after we started dating aka the day before my birthday i broke it off. i told him i wasn't ready for a relationship and he said he understood, so that was the end of that. or at least that was what i thought.

jake and i stopped talking after that for a while but we eventually became friends and then stopped talking - it was an on and off thing, but let me just spoil something - we aren't friends now.

i went to a party on the 24th of march, i think it was? and it was good, there was food and drinks and i was having heaps of fun. my guy friend - lets call him kyle - was there with me and we just talked for half the time because we were both exhausted from partying and screaming. we were sitting together on the couch at the host's house, and we were pretty close. everyone was saying "ooooh amy and kyle would be such a cute couple!!" and kyle and i would both say "no, we're just friends" but that wouldn't stop anybody. then the party ended and kyle and i walked out together and said bye, and that we'd see each other on monday at school.

a couple of days after the party i was on facetime with my best friend - lets call her millie - and out of nowhere millie said "hey amy, if kyle asked you out what would you say?" that question kind of confused me and i said "uuuh why" and she was just like "just wondering" and so i keep saying stuff like "um i dunno" and "why would it matter? he doesn't like me" and stuff like that but i lowkey liked him but i hadn't told anyone. and so millie eventually gets my answer which was me yelling into my phone "fine, millie! i'd say yes, ok?!"

millie literally starts screaming and i'm overwhelmed, i'm like "woah millie whats up woman" and she just screams "i'm gonna tell daisy!" (we'll call her that, daisy was one of millie's friends) and i'm like uh please don't but i said to her "why?" and she's like "omgogmgokgmokgmkogkmkgjm" she's having a spaz attack and i'm so so confused and it was weird

that weekend kyle asked if i wanted to go to the mall - i guess you could call it? we don't say that in australia lol but whatever - which is where everyone hung out and still do, i go there all the time and since kyle and i were close friends we went there together quite often so i said yes because i had nothing else to do that day, excluding homework because i'm a proud procrastinator.

we meet at donut king about an hour after we talked about meeting up and everything was fine, we sat down, ate, talked, laughed, and we kind of flirted a bit. when we were walking out about 3 hours later, he says to me "hey so um amy i actually like you a lot and i was wondering if you wanted to go out with me?"

my heart literally flies out of my chest and i'm trying to keep my cool and so i just smile and i obviously said yes. then we hugged and stuff and like went our ways home.

on monday it was a bit awkward because that's normal in relationships (it was like that with jake too eeW) and so yeah nothing happened that day but i would say on wednesday we started like being okay again and flirting and it was a very lowkey relationship, we hadn't told anyone but millie because she was the one who got us together

on thursday i think it was, was house sports, so our campus went to an athletics track for sports and stuff, yeah i don't like exercise and literally no one in our group of like 10 people did the sport even though half of them were in sports academy lol, anyway so we're blasting cupcakKe and it was a great time you know? so kyle puts his hand on mine and no one saw and it was really cute like honestly i couldn't have been happier. a couple days after this we told everyone about our relationship so ye

jake being the swine he is found out and got REALLY REALLY jealous, he tried getting with my best friend, putting his arm around a bunch of girls everyday and looking at me while i was with kyle - it was bad. but everyone thinks hes gay sO

kyle would call me for about 2 hours a night and he was always really sweet and supportive. i have depression, insomnia and an eating disorder and he always tried to help me get enough sleep, trying to make me happy everyday and buying me food and he was just the best. we went on dates and flirted and laughed and we nearly kissed once but we didn't.

we were good for about a month but now here's where kyle's and i relationship got a little bit rocky, he was always playing fortnite (yo we're on this fortnite grind but man don't ignore your girlfriend for it) and he was always with his friend let's call him mason

so at lunch and break and stuff everyone was like to me "oi amy where's your man at" and i'm like either shrugging or saying "probably with mason" and everyone found that weird.

so nearly 2 months into dating is where it all went down. on monday after school everyone had already left. i was about to ask kyle if he was walking our way (i walk with my best guy friend, let's call him noah, millie, my other best friend, let's call her kayla, and my other friend, let's call him ben) and he suddenly says "hey i need to talk to you" and so i'm like well shoot this isn't gonna be good

he brings me over to this grassy area outside the lockers and he says "hey so i don't think this is working out, i'm really sorry but i think we're better off as just friends" my heart d r o p s and i get a huge lump in my throat. funny thing is, when i was in english class that day i was actually thinking maybe this isn't working out, we're probably going to break up soon and boy was i right.

i agreed with him and i genuinely do, but i was so so sad. it was working out for a while. he asks me if we could still be friends and i say of course. he smiles and hugs me but then says he had to go, so he walked away. and obviously no, he wasn't going to be walking with noah millie kayla ben and i. i try not to cry and so i walk back into the locker area and walk up to millie and kayla. i tell them i need to tell them something. i bring them over to a quieter place because noah and ben are being idiots as per usual and i whisper "kyle just broke up with me" millie, being the overprotective best friend she is, drops all of her books and screams, she runs outside to slap kyle and kayla's comforting me and all of that made me start to cry. noah starts to get worried and maybe ben did too and so noah asks me what's wrong and kayla says "kyle broke up with amy" and noah and ben were really surprised and noah put his arm around me as i kind of quietly cried.

the following days were really sad for me and i was already being shipped with noah and this other guy but he is irrelevant to this whole thing

now i'm feeling better but i'm so stuck on what to do, it's so awkward between kyle and i and i want to be friends again

PLEASE HELP I'M ACTUALLY DYING SLOWLY
thanks to anybody who read that whole thing and bonus points to you if you help me i will love you forever

now all my emotions are all cause of you
pjnk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sharklord » Wed Jun 13, 2018 9:03 am

mike wheeler wrote:i haven't been on cs for literally like 6 months and i think it's time for an update + i need advice :(
also just saying this is a long story and i give props to anybody who reads this whole thing lol

so in feb i started dating this guy - lets call him jake - i hardly met; dumb decision, don't come at me. we were friends for a couple of weeks and he asked to go out with me on valentines day, i said yes. we went on a date that weekend and it was amazing, i thought he was perfect.

nearing 2 weeks into the relationship he begun to get really clingy and kissing me all the time and my friends were noticing it too. i waited a bit because i really liked this boy. but it got too much for me in the end. at school, a month after we started dating aka the day before my birthday i broke it off. i told him i wasn't ready for a relationship and he said he understood, so that was the end of that. or at least that was what i thought.

jake and i stopped talking after that for a while but we eventually became friends and then stopped talking - it was an on and off thing, but let me just spoil something - we aren't friends now.

i went to a party on the 24th of march, i think it was? and it was good, there was food and drinks and i was having heaps of fun. my guy friend - lets call him kyle - was there with me and we just talked for half the time because we were both exhausted from partying and screaming. we were sitting together on the couch at the host's house, and we were pretty close. everyone was saying "ooooh amy and kyle would be such a cute couple!!" and kyle and i would both say "no, we're just friends" but that wouldn't stop anybody. then the party ended and kyle and i walked out together and said bye, and that we'd see each other on monday at school.

a couple of days after the party i was on facetime with my best friend - lets call her millie - and out of nowhere millie said "hey amy, if kyle asked you out what would you say?" that question kind of confused me and i said "uuuh why" and she was just like "just wondering" and so i keep saying stuff like "um i dunno" and "why would it matter? he doesn't like me" and stuff like that but i lowkey liked him but i hadn't told anyone. and so millie eventually gets my answer which was me yelling into my phone "fine, millie! i'd say yes, ok?!"

millie literally starts screaming and i'm overwhelmed, i'm like "woah millie whats up woman" and she just screams "i'm gonna tell daisy!" (we'll call her that, daisy was one of millie's friends) and i'm like uh please don't but i said to her "why?" and she's like "omgogmgokgmokgmkogkmkgjm" she's having a spaz attack and i'm so so confused and it was weird

that weekend kyle asked if i wanted to go to the mall - i guess you could call it? we don't say that in australia lol but whatever - which is where everyone hung out and still do, i go there all the time and since kyle and i were close friends we went there together quite often so i said yes because i had nothing else to do that day, excluding homework because i'm a proud procrastinator.

we meet at donut king about an hour after we talked about meeting up and everything was fine, we sat down, ate, talked, laughed, and we kind of flirted a bit. when we were walking out about 3 hours later, he says to me "hey so um amy i actually like you a lot and i was wondering if you wanted to go out with me?"

my heart literally flies out of my chest and i'm trying to keep my cool and so i just smile and i obviously said yes. then we hugged and stuff and like went our ways home.

on monday it was a bit awkward because that's normal in relationships (it was like that with jake too eeW) and so yeah nothing happened that day but i would say on wednesday we started like being okay again and flirting and it was a very lowkey relationship, we hadn't told anyone but millie because she was the one who got us together

on thursday i think it was, was house sports, so our campus went to an athletics track for sports and stuff, yeah i don't like exercise and literally no one in our group of like 10 people did the sport even though half of them were in sports academy lol, anyway so we're blasting cupcakKe and it was a great time you know? so kyle puts his hand on mine and no one saw and it was really cute like honestly i couldn't have been happier. a couple days after this we told everyone about our relationship so ye

jake being the swine he is found out and got REALLY REALLY jealous, he tried getting with my best friend, putting his arm around a bunch of girls everyday and looking at me while i was with kyle - it was bad. but everyone thinks hes gay sO

kyle would call me for about 2 hours a night and he was always really sweet and supportive. i have depression, insomnia and an eating disorder and he always tried to help me get enough sleep, trying to make me happy everyday and buying me food and he was just the best. we went on dates and flirted and laughed and we nearly kissed once but we didn't.

we were good for about a month but now here's where kyle's and i relationship got a little bit rocky, he was always playing fortnite (yo we're on this fortnite grind but man don't ignore your girlfriend for it) and he was always with his friend let's call him mason

so at lunch and break and stuff everyone was like to me "oi amy where's your man at" and i'm like either shrugging or saying "probably with mason" and everyone found that weird.

so nearly 2 months into dating is where it all went down. on monday after school everyone had already left. i was about to ask kyle if he was walking our way (i walk with my best guy friend, let's call him noah, millie, my other best friend, let's call her kayla, and my other friend, let's call him ben) and he suddenly says "hey i need to talk to you" and so i'm like well shoot this isn't gonna be good

he brings me over to this grassy area outside the lockers and he says "hey so i don't think this is working out, i'm really sorry but i think we're better off as just friends" my heart d r o p s and i get a huge lump in my throat. funny thing is, when i was in english class that day i was actually thinking maybe this isn't working out, we're probably going to break up soon and boy was i right.

i agreed with him and i genuinely do, but i was so so sad. it was working out for a while. he asks me if we could still be friends and i say of course. he smiles and hugs me but then says he had to go, so he walked away. and obviously no, he wasn't going to be walking with noah millie kayla ben and i. i try not to cry and so i walk back into the locker area and walk up to millie and kayla. i tell them i need to tell them something. i bring them over to a quieter place because noah and ben are being idiots as per usual and i whisper "kyle just broke up with me" millie, being the overprotective best friend she is, drops all of her books and screams, she runs outside to slap kyle and kayla's comforting me and all of that made me start to cry. noah starts to get worried and maybe ben did too and so noah asks me what's wrong and kayla says "kyle broke up with amy" and noah and ben were really surprised and noah put his arm around me as i kind of quietly cried.

the following days were really sad for me and i was already being shipped with noah and this other guy but he is irrelevant to this whole thing

now i'm feeling better but i'm so stuck on what to do, it's so awkward between kyle and i and i want to be friends again

thanks to anybody who read that whole thing and bonus points to you if you help me i will love you forever

Hey! It's a good thing you agreed to stay friends with Kyle, and didn't freak out at him! It's gonna be awkward for a bit, but you'll get back to how it way before. Hopefully, Jake won't try and make you jealous, and don't rush into another relationship! Let things happen, and things will be easier!
sharklord

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shrewd » Wed Jun 13, 2018 9:38 am

x
Last edited by Shrewd on Sat Dec 11, 2021 10:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
╭ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ╮
ㅤ* she/her ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ Image
ㅤ* intj
ㅤ* true neutral
ㅤ* trades
ㅤ* film & books
ㅤ* phantom thread (2017)
╰ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ╯
Shrewd

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby pjnk » Thu Jun 14, 2018 12:38 am

that pan with butter wrote:
mike wheeler wrote:i haven't been on cs for literally like 6 months and i think it's time for an update + i need advice :(

Hey! It's a good thing you agreed to stay friends with Kyle, and didn't freak out at him! It's gonna be awkward for a bit, but you'll get back to how it way before. Hopefully, Jake won't try and make you jealous, and don't rush into another relationship! Let things happen, and things will be easier!

thank you x anybody else?
(btw you're a legend for reading that whole thing)

pjnk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Firedancer77 » Thu Jun 14, 2018 2:17 am

Ahhh so like I just need to rant about how cute my crush is but like he found my account on here and my posts on this page specifically so that's always embarrassing but like I have to say it somewhereee

anyways so C, my friends (let's call them T and K), and I went to an amusement park together two days ago. Two days before this trip I'd had an event that was kinda a birthday party (though not advertised as one) and I was moody for a ton of reasons (looking at you depression and anxiety) so it was a bit rough between me and C for several reasons. I talked to him about it and apologized but I was worried it'd be awkward on Monday since we were going to pick him up and drive him there and he'd drive me home. Thankfully it wasn't which was a huge relief, and ending up being like super comfortable and normal which made me feel loads better. But like throughout the time it was just super nice to get to be around him. I'm a really clingy and physically affectionate person, which means being in person with people is one of my like favorite things. And like C isn't super enthusiastic about hugs and stuff but he puts up with it and it's really sweet and like just knowing he's there and like having a physical tether (especially when he's around and I'm like having a panic attack) is really nice and just like ahhh.

K is my closest girl friend and like really intensely ships C and me, so she was gushing about it a lot and kept squealing about how cute we were. But at one time T and K ditched us to go on a ride and didn't tell us, so C and I decided we were going to go and ride something by ourselves. When that happened he definitely gets like more obvious with his teasing - I guess like flirting (C if you read this post shut up stop snickering I'm scared to say anything about what you've done xD) - and like it was really cute. He always seems much more comfortable when it's either just us or sometimes if there's one other person there (only specific people though like K) which I understand but like it was really nice and cute and just ahhhhh. He's such a good friend and he's so cute and he's such a dork and ahhhh I just need to gush about him somewhere you know?

Plus C wears glasses and he's cute with them on and off and since there are roller coasters he had to keep taking them off and it was really flustering me cause I normally see him with them on so I don't get flustered about him being cute then, but like I don't see him very much at all without them on and oh my gosh I felt my face getting so red oh my.

But that's it I just had to gush about him cause he's an adorable dork and just ahhh like not even in a romantic sense but just as a friend I love him he's the best friend I could ever ask for.
Firedancer77

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WastedSpace » Thu Jun 14, 2018 3:43 am

mike wheeler wrote:
that pan with butter wrote:Hey! It's a good thing you agreed to stay friends with Kyle, and didn't freak out at him! It's gonna be awkward for a bit, but you'll get back to how it way before.

Didn't comment because I pretty much agree with the advice you got. There's not always a magical, instant fix to things. Some things just take time. Just don't go out of your way to avoid him because then it will be awkward longer.
WastedSpace

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ///// » Thu Jun 14, 2018 3:55 am

I want to see my crush but I am scared to go alone, how can I convince my parents or my friends to help about her?
/////

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fossington » Thu Jun 14, 2018 10:37 am

so after me and my friend started listening to Hamilton we developed a crush on the characters were trying to get over the obsession and we dont know what to do
HI THIS IS A WIP STILL BUT I HAVEN’T BEEN ON THIS SITE IN A FEW YEARS BUT I DECIDED TO COME BACK SO HI!!

I’m Fossy, formerly known as Hamiltonfan12!

She/her!!
Fossington

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby pjnk » Thu Jun 14, 2018 11:12 pm

WastedSpace wrote:
mike wheeler wrote:
that pan with butter wrote:Hey! It's a good thing you agreed to stay friends with Kyle, and didn't freak out at him! It's gonna be awkward for a bit, but you'll get back to how it way before.

Didn't comment because I pretty much agree with the advice you got. There's not always a magical, instant fix to things. Some things just take time. Just don't go out of your way to avoid him because then it will be awkward longer.

thank you c: i texted him asking if we could try not to make things awkward as we're in the same friendship group. haven't checked my phone because i'm anxious buuuut we can only hope haha

update: he responded saying he agreed but i didnt know what to say so i asked my best friend for help, she said she will talk to him tomorrow wish me luck

pjnk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Chicken lady » Thu Jun 21, 2018 9:07 am

Okey so im in love with one of my best friends and i really think that he only likes me as a friend and it gives me so much anxiety about telling him, what do i do to make it easier to tell him?
i need the following: ImageImageImage and Image
Chicken lady

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me