♥Crushes, Boyfriends, and Girlfriends | V6♥

For topics which don't fit anywhere else! Discuss the weather, your mood, hobbies and interests. Remember, keep it child-friendly :)

Re: ♥Crushes, Boyfriends, and Girlfriends | V6♥

Postby WastedSpace » Sun Jun 10, 2018 6:29 pm

candyfloofs. wrote:code
candy - me
flare - crush

okay so.. i think i have a crush on this guy, flare. i’ve had a crush on him before (from sept 2017 - november 2017) and he liked me back. he also had a crush on me last year. i invite him over to my house sometimes and we hang out a lot. i hug him a lot & i’ve kissed him before.. (for truth or dare) he’s fine with me constantly hugging him and we’re pretty close. i don’t know if he likes me back.. any advice..??

Best way to know how someone is feeling is to ask them.

DreamsWolf102 wrote:I need some help.
I met a classmate of mine last year where we were in the same science table. We were just peers, we talked... but barely. The only time I did talk was in science. I have helped him with things I have admitted to him that my friend at that time liked him. During the summer, I get a text on ig, and I see that he texted me saying "Lucky" "I want to go to (place where I went over summer)". We talked for a few days. (small convos). Then my friends made a group chat with him. We had many (playful arguements) on there. It was even active at the beginning of this year. It was more of that we all talked online rather than in person.. Long story short, I transitioned into a new group where he was in. It was about mid November when I realized the other side of him. I saw his personality, he and I gradually got close and he has told me some of his secrets and how he has a private life. He has told me heartwarming things like "I trust you". Anywho, we were still close in 2018 then I felt like he noticed that I liked him. He just kinda drew apart. Meaning I see him less of himself, I see him sort of not telling me some things. I have tried to convince myself to just give up on him. But just yesterday 6/7/18. Was my last day of school. I wanted to hug him but, something told me that he wanted to just leave. I do like him but I dont know how to save our friendship if he is drawing apart because I like him.
Any advice?

Have you tried talking to him and asking what's up?
WastedSpace

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby theupsidedown » Sun Jun 10, 2018 6:56 pm

i actually need someones advice.
i’ve liked someone for 10+ months and haven’t told him. i recently got his number and we’ve been texting daily. here’s the problem. i’m the only one that texts first :/ he never starts the conversation. at school we talked a lot. he made me laugh a lot and i really enjoyed his company. now it’s summer and all i have is his number. i texted him tonight and he had the time to post on social media but couldn’t text me back. what do i do now??

another thing- one day he’s interested and texting immediately and the next he takes hours
✰ ⋆ ✰ ⋆ ✰ ⋆ ✰ ⋆ ✰ ⋆ ✰ ⋆ ✰ ⋆ ✰ ⋆ ✰ ⋆ ✰ ⋆ ✰ ⋆ ✰ ⋆ ✰ ⋆ ✰ ⋆ ✰ ⋆ ✰ ⋆ ✰ ⋆ ✰ ⋆ ✰ ⋆ ✰ ⋆ ✰ ⋆ ✰ ⋆ ✰
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓Image▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
✰ ⋆ ✰ ⋆ ✰ ⋆ ✰ ⋆ ✰ ⋆ ✰ ⋆ ✰ ⋆ ✰ ⋆ ✰ ⋆ ✰ ⋆ ✰ ⋆ ✰ ⋆ ✰ ⋆ ✰ ⋆ ✰ ⋆ ✰ ⋆ ✰ ⋆ ✰ ⋆ ✰ ⋆ ✰ ⋆ ✰ ⋆ ✰ ⋆ ✰
zero ⋆ she/her ⋆ ♌ leo ⋆ INFP
theupsidedown

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pinesong » Sun Jun 10, 2018 9:06 pm

So I have a huge crush on my best friend and I've liked him for like 6 months now? Anyway he recently (Maybe around april) got into a really bad place and I've been trying to help him so much because I just really want him to be alright. He's been isolating himself from me and how he's just moved away and he's not letting me contact him. He's spoken to his other friends but I'm not close with them. I really just want to do my best to help him because he doesn't know how much I care about him

How am I supposed to help him?
━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Hey! I'm Pinesong
I'm interested in arts,
warrior cats, and many other things
always looking for friends so
feel free to shoot me a pm!

━━━━━━━━━━━━━
𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐰𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐝𝐢𝐞
𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐡 𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫

━━━━━━━━━

𝐦𝐚𝐲 𝐟𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐝𝐨𝐠𝐬 ━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━ 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐞𝐧𝐝,

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐒𝐚𝐥𝐯𝐚𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐬 ━━━━
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Pinesong

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby gudetama » Mon Jun 11, 2018 10:29 am

ummmm so i kinda need help here... there is this guy in my class and hes the same age (im in a split class and in the older grade). he is a class clown, but a bit meaner. there are 8 of us in total in our class, and four of them are him and his friends. There is me and my close friend and two other ppl. I never know if hes flirting w me, or if hes just really mean, but lately, we have been kind of talking more and he hasnt been like dismissive or rude...? he is actually like conversing and he laughs and makes me laugh. he used to have a crush on a popular girl in our school who probably didnt like him... idk anymore abt that. the guy also hangs out w the cool guys but i feel like they just kinda use him? anyways, i feel like hes always showing off when im around, he finds excuses to be in the same group. once, when we were lined up to leave a class, he was hitting me playfully with his waterbottle while i was teasing him, his friend came out of nowhere and was like: boi, stop abusing your crush, its not right. i immediately blushed and moved to the back, and my friend later told me that he didnt even deny it just started laughing. i think i might be catching feelings for him, but then i really dont like him at all... advice?!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
hi! i am gudetama! send me a trade!
I love trading!
Blue Sorbet Auction!! - Trading Thread
Dreamies!

▬▬{ I'm }▬▬▬▬
TOO!TOO!TOO!
━━━L-A-Z-Y
im always looking for store pets!
gudetama

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WastedSpace » Mon Jun 11, 2018 11:35 am

theupsidedown wrote:i actually need someones advice.
i’ve liked someone for 10+ months and haven’t told him. i recently got his number and we’ve been texting daily. here’s the problem. i’m the only one that texts first :/ he never starts the conversation. at school we talked a lot. he made me laugh a lot and i really enjoyed his company. now it’s summer and all i have is his number. i texted him tonight and he had the time to post on social media but couldn’t text me back. what do i do now??

another thing- one day he’s interested and texting immediately and the next he takes hours

Someone doesn't have to be available to you 24/7, but it is fair for all in a relationship to put in equal effort to checking in on each other and you not wanting to always be the one who texts first. I don't know what's in his mind, but if he's not willing to put energy into being your friend, then it sounds like you should do yourself a favor and follow suit. Don't pursue this guy when you're already tired and bothered by his lack of effort with you. JMHO

Pinesong wrote:So I have a huge crush on my best friend and I've liked him for like 6 months now? Anyway he recently (Maybe around april) got into a really bad place and I've been trying to help him so much because I just really want him to be alright. He's been isolating himself from me and how he's just moved away and he's not letting me contact him. He's spoken to his other friends but I'm not close with them. I really just want to do my best to help him because he doesn't know how much I care about him

It's one of the hardest things in life to accept that you cannot help people that do not want your help. Make it clear to him that you're there for him whenever, but you're leaving it up to him to contact you when he's ready to talk or ask for whatever. Then give him a little space. Maybe he's embarrassed to tell you what he's going through or he feels too pressured by how much you care or something. Be there for him if he asks but give him a little space so he can figure out what he needs.

gudetama wrote:
ummmm so i kinda need help here... there is this guy in my class and hes the same age (im in a split class and in the older grade). he is a class clown, but a bit meaner. there are 8 of us in total in our class, and four of them are him and his friends. There is me and my close friend and two other ppl. I never know if hes flirting w me, or if hes just really mean, but lately, we have been kind of talking more and he hasnt been like dismissive or rude...? he is actually like conversing and he laughs and makes me laugh. he used to have a crush on a popular girl in our school who probably didnt like him... idk anymore abt that. the guy also hangs out w the cool guys but i feel like they just kinda use him? anyways, i feel like hes always showing off when im around, he finds excuses to be in the same group. once, when we were lined up to leave a class, he was hitting me playfully with his waterbottle while i was teasing him, his friend came out of nowhere and was like: boi, stop abusing your crush, its not right. i immediately blushed and moved to the back, and my friend later told me that he didnt even deny it just started laughing. i think i might be catching feelings for him, but then i really dont like him at all... advice?!

I'm sorry, what do you need advice on? How to hang out with him less? How to tell him you don't have a crush on him? How to avoid getting feelings for him? Something else?
WastedSpace

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pinesong » Mon Jun 11, 2018 1:09 pm

WastedSpace wrote:
Pinesong wrote:So I have a huge crush on my best friend and I've liked him for like 6 months now? Anyway he recently (Maybe around april) got into a really bad place and I've been trying to help him so much because I just really want him to be alright. He's been isolating himself from me and how he's just moved away and he's not letting me contact him. He's spoken to his other friends but I'm not close with them. I really just want to do my best to help him because he doesn't know how much I care about him

It's one of the hardest things in life to accept that you cannot help people that do not want your help. Make it clear to him that you're there for him whenever, but you're leaving it up to him to contact you when he's ready to talk or ask for whatever. Then give him a little space. Maybe he's embarrassed to tell you what he's going through or he feels too pressured by how much you care or something. Be there for him if he asks but give him a little space so he can figure out what he needs.

Thanks so much for the advice. I'll try to give him his own space. Perhaps I have been a little smothering?
━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Hey! I'm Pinesong
I'm interested in arts,
warrior cats, and many other things
always looking for friends so
feel free to shoot me a pm!

━━━━━━━━━━━━━
𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐰𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐝𝐢𝐞
𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐡 𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫

━━━━━━━━━

𝐦𝐚𝐲 𝐟𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐝𝐨𝐠𝐬 ━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━ 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐞𝐧𝐝,

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐒𝐚𝐥𝐯𝐚𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐬 ━━━━
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Pinesong

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby gudetama » Tue Jun 12, 2018 7:35 am

gudetama wrote:

I'm sorry, what do you need advice on? How to hang out with him less? How to tell him you don't have a crush on him? How to avoid getting feelings for him? Something else?[/quote]

i feel like im catching feelings, but then again i feel like i hate him. its the end of the year and i wanna do something. should i just tell him that i like him, or make up my mind first? What if i get rejected? i dont think i can handle that...
hi! i am gudetama! send me a trade!
I love trading!
Blue Sorbet Auction!! - Trading Thread
Dreamies!

▬▬{ I'm }▬▬▬▬
TOO!TOO!TOO!
━━━L-A-Z-Y
im always looking for store pets!
gudetama

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SourSoup » Tue Jun 12, 2018 10:18 am

yondu wrote:[size=80
        ]my guy best friend likes me, but i don't reciprocate any feelings towards him
        i told him stright up that i want to be friends and only friends, that i don't want to lead him on and his feelings were not reciprocated, and now he hasn't talked to me in three days. he's opened all my snapchats and left me on open, and left my text messages on read. i haven't tried to contact him since, (so like two days). he didn't wish me
        a happy birthday, and blew off our plans. i understand it sucks when the person you like doesn't like you back, but i feel as if he's being childish. i value our friendship very highly, so this makes me feel like garbage :/
[/size]

of course it sucks to not have your feelings reciprocated however it's hard to move on and immediately see the person that rejected you. I would just let him know you still want to be friends, that you value it highly, and that you'll be there when he's ready. You have to give him some time to accept the rejection, he'll get over it in time.
♆ ray | ♀
♆ gemini
flight rising

♆ (INFP-T)

SourSoup

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WastedSpace » Tue Jun 12, 2018 6:40 pm

gudetama wrote:i feel like im catching feelings, but then again i feel like i hate him. its the end of the year and i wanna do something. should i just tell him that i like him, or make up my mind first? What if i get rejected? i dont think i can handle that...

I don't know that it personally makes much sense to admit to someone that you have a crush on them when 1) you're not positive you do have a crush on them even and 2) you dislike them. o.o

yondu wrote:
        my guy best friend likes me, but i don't reciprocate any feelings towards him
        i told him stright up that i want to be friends and only friends, that i don't want to lead him on and his feelings were not reciprocated, and now he hasn't talked to me in three days. he's opened all my snapchats and left me on open, and left my text messages on read. i haven't tried to contact him since, (so like two days). he didn't wish me a happy birthday, and blew off our plans. i understand it sucks when the person you like doesn't like you back, but i feel as if he's being childish. i value our friendship very highly, so this makes me feel like garbage :/

His loss. You are amazing. <3

SourSoup wrote: of course it sucks to not have your feelings reciprocated however it's hard to move on and immediately see the person that rejected you. I would just let him know you still want to be friends, that you value it highly, and that you'll be there when he's ready. You have to give him some time to accept the rejection, he'll get over it in time.

Personally, it'd be one thing if he communicated "Please give me some space. I just need some time to deal and adjust". Completely reasonable. It's a whole 'nother to ignore somebody without communication and miss something pre-planned as well as a birthday. Not very friend-like behavior, hurt or not. Being rejected hurts and sucks and is the worst, but it's not like it was a malicious act against him that warrants righteous anger. JMO
WastedSpace

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SourSoup » Tue Jun 12, 2018 7:31 pm

WastedSpace wrote:
yondu wrote:
        my guy best friend likes me, but i don't reciprocate any feelings towards him
        i told him stright up that i want to be friends and only friends, that i don't want to lead him on and his feelings were not reciprocated, and now he hasn't talked to me in three days. he's opened all my snapchats and left me on open, and left my text messages on read. i haven't tried to contact him since, (so like two days). he didn't wish me a happy birthday, and blew off our plans. i understand it sucks when the person you like doesn't like you back, but i feel as if he's being childish. i value our friendship very highly, so this makes me feel like garbage :/

His loss. You are amazing. <3

SourSoup wrote: of course it sucks to not have your feelings reciprocated however it's hard to move on and immediately see the person that rejected you. I would just let him know you still want to be friends, that you value it highly, and that you'll be there when he's ready. You have to give him some time to accept the rejection, he'll get over it in time.

Personally, it'd be one thing if he communicated "Please give me some space. I just need some time to deal and adjust". Completely reasonable. It's a whole 'nother to ignore somebody without communication and miss something pre-planned as well as a birthday. Not very friend-like behavior, hurt or not. Being rejected hurts and sucks and is the worst, but it's not like it was a malicious act against him that warrants righteous anger. JMO

I agree, when I wrote my original post I kinda glazed over most of it due to lack of sleep however I wanted to provide a explanation as to why he would be acting that way as it sounded similar to when I broke up with my ex but wanted to be her friend. I don't think he should've blown them off or ignored them no, and I apologize to OP if I came across that way. To be angry about being rejected is silly, so again I agree with your post.
♆ ray | ♀
♆ gemini
flight rising

♆ (INFP-T)

SourSoup

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me