♥Crushes, Boyfriends, and Girlfriends | V6♥

For topics which don't fit anywhere else! Discuss the weather, your mood, hobbies and interests. Remember, keep it child-friendly :)

Re: ♥Crushes, Boyfriends, and Girlfriends | V6♥

Postby meerkat boi. » Mon May 21, 2018 8:07 am

getting a crush on someone is so.. unexpected?

my first crush began at the start of the school year.. I was confused as hell about what emotions I was feeling.
    weird thing is, I was obsessed with this guy. I loved everything about him. He was my world.

then one day at a school trip was when I developed my second crush. An old friend of mine came up to us when we were bowling and said that the guy liked me. I hadn't really talked to him that much but I realised he was super adorable and I talk to him a little often now.

┏━►►━━━━━━━┓
this is a wip
┖━━━━━━━◄◄━┚
↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑

meerkat boi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dovah » Mon May 21, 2018 1:44 pm

x
Last edited by dovah on Sat May 18, 2019 10:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
dovah

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CherriKat » Mon May 21, 2018 1:46 pm

mental. wrote:
dopper wrote:oKAY so yesterday my crush asked me out!! woohooo
i like him a lot and i'm really glad he likes me too, y'know that feeling where you're
just starting out and everything is perfect? he really caught me by surprise, i mean i
had imagined what it would be like to be with him but now it's a reality and aaaAA

now that my little rant's outta the way.. i have a question

how do i keep this going? this is technically my first relationship haha

edit hahaha never mind, turns out he was dared to ask me out.. good to know
new question: how do i get over him?

aw.. im sorry. He’s an absolute turkey for doing it just as a dare. I know how you must feel <3

Just remember that you’re beautiful, and you will find your one and true love one day <3

I actually really despise people who do that, ask others out for dares, as entertainment to their friend/s. Like what @WastedSpace said, give it time, and/or maybe tell him how you felt when he said that, as I can tell it’s hurt you quite a bit.

Just try new things out, maybe discover new hobbies to get things off your mind <3

How to get over him, huh? That’s a tough one.
Try new things out, try doing things with other people to get your mind off of him.

Meet some new people, make some new friends by getting more involved with more activities that youd usually not do c: :?

Make a list of ‘flaws’ he has, this sounds mean, but trust me, it does work! Just dont show anyone else and keep it to yourself c:

If you follow your crush on social media, maybe think about unfollowing them. it’s a lot harder to get over someone when you wake up every morning, check your social media and see their face/posts on your phone.

Take daily walks and distract yourself. Look around at nature, take some photos.. explore new places, maybe take some friends with you to talk to them along the way!

Just know that it will take time to get over your crush! You wont just wake up the next morning and realise you don’t like them anymore... unless you never liked them that much in the first place?

ahh yes i’d do what mental said and make a list of flaws? and i hate to say this too but maybe find a new crush, or come up with reasons to not like him :>
but that was a super jerk thing to do, to ask you out
CherriKat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hotel?trivago. » Mon May 21, 2018 1:50 pm

I honestly love my friend, last October we found out we liked each other from our friend digging through, I've known him since kindergarten, but I'm not dating until (Grade level) despite the kids in my grade 'dating' they aren't really dating ? ? We're young nd not even in (Grade), none of them can drive or have a job, It bugs me since everyone makes jokes about it and people think we are dating, but I know waiting till (Grade) will be the better case just in case it's just a phase, I go to his house a lot and we bike around our neighborhood, he's fine with waiting till (Grade) and I love how he respects my decision tbh.
That's my rant about me boy <3
▻▻▻▻▻▻▻▻▻▻▻▻▻▻▻▻▻▻▻▻▻▻▻
◅◅◅◅◅◅◅◅◅◅◅◅◅◅◅◅◅◅◅◅◅◅◅
╔═══════════╗
◐ danny • she/her ◑ woo◑
Hey <3 I love playing instruments and singing ! I play 6 instruments and still learning more! I'm a Christian who loves worship and her youth group ! I'm often on playstation with my friends or on here. I play field hockey and run indoor and outdoor track ! I'm always down to make new friends because I love people <3
i was hotel trivagol
signature made by the golden god
━━━━━━━━━━━━
100 tokens UFA
hotel?trivago.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ClownTeeth » Mon May 21, 2018 2:05 pm

I think I have a problem.

My friend's always tend to get a crush on me, and its extremely obvious..I avoid having relationships with friend's because my first "love" (if you can call it that) was with a close friend and didn't start or end well. That, and the fact I've never been attracted emotionally or physically to any of the ones who have confessed to me. The only time I got into a relationship with one of them was out of pity and myself being too afraid to decline, which honestly I really regret because it just hurt them more and was overall a stupid choice.

I might also wanna note I've never been attracted in any way to a person who wasn't someone online. Is this weird?

I honestly don't even want a relationship. I want love, of course, but in a friend way. I really want someone to just like me, as a person. Nowadays everyone's humour is so self deprecating and everyone just makes fun of everyone else. I'm very aware that the main people I hang out with don't like me in the slightest, only the idea of me. Which makes everything harder

However, I guess the question I would want answered with this is how turn a friend who has a crush on you down, without hurting their feelings and keeping the "friendship". If that's even possible-
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Jax - Clown
He/him | Hellenist | ND Adult

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

TH
• • •
FR
• • •
credit
• • •

ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ClownTeeth

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Firedancer77 » Wed May 23, 2018 12:08 pm

so my best friend/crush found my account on here...and keeps reading my posts from V5 that I made about him. Sooooo embarrassing. He's a really cute dork and super funny and adorable but like ahhhh. I can't edit them / delete them either which makes it even more embarrassing because it means I can't hide them. cx I just want to die every time he reads them because I get so flustered and embarrassed even though he insists they're cute (spoiler alert: they're not). But oh my I get super embarrassed about it even though he doesn't think they're weird or anything and just laughs and teases me over it. Anyways that's all I just wanted to rant about how the endearing jerk is bullying me. xp

Isle of Roses | Valley of Kings

One of these days a-coming, I'm gonna take that boy's crown

Cause I am, I am a little wicked
I am, I am
Hands red, hands red just like he said

I am a little wicked

No one calls you honey when you're sitting on a throne
Firedancer77

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby basil! » Wed May 23, 2018 4:24 pm

I am so confused
There is this boy that I was hanging out with, and he gave me butterflies
But I don't think it's him that actually gave me them?
You see, I already have a crush I'm stubbornly not getting over, and I feel like I'm betraying them (because I'm still holding onto that tiny hope that maybe they will one day ask me out aAA)
I'm starting to overthink this and idk
I don't think I feel attracted to him? But he's kinda nice? But idk

Also there's this one person I want to get to know better, but they hate me because of a mistake I made previously,, but they seem so nice and I think I'm overthinking it uUU

x
x
───(あなたを愛している)

basil l they/he
hi! my name is basil! I like anime,
art, and science. I probably will
not be replying to pms at this time, sorry!

flight rising / my writing / wetlands

basil!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WastedSpace » Wed May 23, 2018 8:15 pm

eclipse. wrote:I am so confused
There is this boy that I was hanging out with, and he gave me butterflies
But I don't think it's him that actually gave me them?
You see, I already have a crush I'm stubbornly not getting over, and I feel like I'm betraying them (because I'm still holding onto that tiny hope that maybe they will one day ask me out aAA)
I'm starting to overthink this and idk
I don't think I feel attracted to him? But he's kinda nice? But idk

Also there's this one person I want to get to know better, but they hate me because of a mistake I made previously,, but they seem so nice and I think I'm overthinking it uUU

It's possible to have a crush on more than one person at a time. c:
WastedSpace

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby _g0thkit♥ » Wed May 23, 2018 8:19 pm

my crush knows I like him, but he wont talk to me anymore and I don't know what he thinks of me liking him, anyone know what I should do?
───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────
autistic
Any pronouns
lesbianism 💪💪
coding credit

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

_g0thkit♥

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WastedSpace » Thu May 24, 2018 3:48 am

Yellowfang wrote:my crush knows I like him, but he wont talk to me anymore and I don't know what he thinks of me liking him, anyone know what I should do?

Him not talking to you sounds like you need to back off and work on getting over him. JMO :<
WastedSpace

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me