♥Crushes, Boyfriends, and Girlfriends | V6♥

For topics which don't fit anywhere else! Discuss the weather, your mood, hobbies and interests. Remember, keep it child-friendly :)

Re: ♥Crushes, Boyfriends, and Girlfriends | V6♥

Postby msmoof » Mon May 14, 2018 3:17 am

My dilemma is quite untreatable... For this entire year ive been crushing on a senior. shes a senior. im not. shes a girl. im a girl. shes straight. im not. theres alot of things wrong with this, but im just sad about the fact that shes graduating soon and there wont be any more marching band practices where ill get to stare at her... i mean what
msmoof

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ///// » Mon May 14, 2018 6:49 am

I am looking for a cute way to talk to my crush and confess my love for her.(yes I am girl and gay)
/////

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby gudetama » Mon May 14, 2018 10:31 am

so there is this guy that i kinda like.... well im not sure, but hes pretty cute.... i only see him like a few times a week and we barely talk. whenever i pass by him, i get kinda nervous and just avoid looking at him... what should i do? should i talk to him? sometimes i feel like he is staring at me, but im not sure, i am too scared to look at him. i also feel like im ugly, fat and unlikeable, and whenever i feel hopeful, i hear this voice in my head saying stuff like "oh, you are so ugly, he is probably looking at your friends and not you (my friends are rlly pretty and i feel like im a black sheep sometimes....)." ugh, i just hate it, and i really wanna tell him, but what if i get rejected? like i want to be friends with him, but how should i start the whole freaking friendship?

please help meeeeee

gudetama
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
hi! i am gudetama! send me a trade!
I love trading!
Blue Sorbet Auction!! - Trading Thread
Dreamies!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
▬▬{ I'm }▬▬▬▬
TOO!TOO!TOO!
━━━L-A-Z-Y
im always looking for store pets!
gudetama

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby zenisiti » Mon May 14, 2018 10:43 am

gudetama wrote:
so there is this guy that i kinda like.... well im not sure, but hes pretty cute.... i only see him like a few times a week and we barely talk. whenever i pass by him, i get kinda nervous and just avoid looking at him... what should i do? should i talk to him? sometimes i feel like he is staring at me, but im not sure, i am too scared to look at him. i also feel like im ugly, fat and unlikeable, and whenever i feel hopeful, i hear this voice in my head saying stuff like "oh, you are so ugly, he is probably looking at your friends and not you (my friends are rlly pretty and i feel like im a black sheep sometimes....)." ugh, i just hate it, and i really wanna tell him, but what if i get rejected? like i want to be friends with him, but how should i start the whole freaking friendship?

please help meeeeee

gudetama

First off YOU ARE NOT UGLY!!! Second off, whenever he catches you looking at him, you can smile and just say "Hi!" That's all you have to do! And maybe when you're very confident, go and just talk to him! Get to know him.

hey there!
i'm zenisiti(zen-nis-city)
but you can call me zen!
my pronouns are she/her.
pms are always open^^
lf: 2017 store pps fairy fox
doodle shop|th
zenisiti

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Soarora » Mon May 14, 2018 10:59 am

When I have issues I feel so trapped because of fear, because I can’t ask for help or tell most people anything, out of fear. Gah, I wish that online crushes weren’t so hated—

I’ve gotten this far though,, it would have been a lot easier if I only had to fight half the problems in the beginning hhh
Image .-|Image |-.Image
Soarora

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby XLOVEr » Mon May 14, 2018 1:50 pm

URGENT!!

Okay... so I used to text a guy around New Years, and we texted for about three good days before he stopped texting back. Could have been school, life, anything but this guy, trust me, would never do that unless he had a good reason. But today and yesterday i've been able to meet him in person, but the problem is: I can't find what to say, it's like I can't find words but i'm not nervous or anything when im around him. I want to talk to him but I don't do well when I feel forced to talk/be with someone, even if we both like each other. It's obvious he likes me and that I like him, i'm just bad at this and need advice on talking to him. He's leaving the 18th but he's graduated already, but i'm afraid to get close when he's five hours away... I don't know if I should go for it [I really really want to] or how to... Haha advice please??? :)
XLOVEr

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WastedSpace » Mon May 14, 2018 2:37 pm

gudetama wrote:

please help meeeeee

gudetama

This post really applies to you, too: Forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=3441879&view=unread#p118674394

Part of life is taking risks. Sometimes rejection or negative outcomes may happen. It's up to you to decide that the risk is worth it. But you're going to lead a pretty limited life if you never take risks.

unimpressed wrote:URGENT!!

Okay... so I used to text a guy around New Years, and we texted for about three good days before he stopped texting back. Could have been school, life, anything but this guy, trust me, would never do that unless he had a good reason. But today and yesterday i've been able to meet him in person, but the problem is: I can't find what to say, it's like I can't find words but i'm not nervous or anything when im around him. I want to talk to him but I don't do well when I feel forced to talk/be with someone, even if we both like each other. It's obvious he likes me and that I like him, i'm just bad at this and need advice on talking to him. He's leaving the 18th but he's graduated already, but i'm afraid to get close when he's five hours away... I don't know if I should go for it [I really really want to] or how to... Haha advice please??? :)

I think your indecisiveness is what's causing this sudden silence around him. Sounds like you've gotta trust your instinct or your head or however you usually make decisions and make a choice here. Go for it or not? It's your life, so you've gotta be the one to make this decision.
WastedSpace

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SunnyJustice » Mon May 14, 2018 3:46 pm

I'd like to thank everyone for the promposal ideas! I ended up going with a combination of both suggestions I received. I gave him 5 special chocolates from around the world that represented something. The Maple Syrup chocolate from Canada, for example, means he makes me feel at home. We both are Canadians but I was not born here.
The last chocolate was a pomegranate chocolate, pomegranate because PROMegranate. I said the pun and then asked him to go to prom with me. He said yes.

A little about us:
In contrast to my lean, lanky, flat chested body (compare me to an actual spear) of all skin, muscle, and bone, he is a warm and cuddly little teddy bear and makes a nice soft pillow. He is always smiling, like he can't wipe the smile off his face if his life depended on it. XD
We grew up together (we were also born with me literally 6 days older than him) and have been best friends from a young age. We have seen each other at our worst and most vulnerable times in life, and helped each other to grow past those problematic times. I used to be rather harsh and angry as a teenager. Now we're both young adults who share a positive worldview and an optimistic determination towards life. We feel we can confide anything in each other.
He's a very soft and gentle type who is incredibly patient and accepting. His ridiculous amount of kindness freakin melts my big burly heart. Like sometimes he does or says something, exactly the thing I needed most (we know each other thoroughly and understand what would be needed in a given moment), and it feels like I've actually been shot in the heart. He was the kindest person in elementary school and maturity has made him even more kind.
It's hard to frustrate him, unless there is some rude or mean behavior going on, and even then he doesn't get angry, just disappointed. He hates sexist behavior and sexist comments, for example. He doesn't like to speak up and criticize others though (usually I'm the one doing that). Unless it's a fictional character being sexist, then he just talks to me about it and complains about how they are dehumanizing women or something. XD
I do confess, I am trying to develop patience to his level. I am still working on becoming a better person. Being human is to learn and grow, after all!

Moments at prom:
We were all dancing in a circle, and my guy was in the center. He was taking his turn, but he seemed to be... at a loss how to end his turn in the center. He just didn't know how to leave! I decided to help my little punk out. So I danced my way into the center, grabbed his tie (gently!), and danced us both out as everybody screamed with laughter.
His first kiss was when we played Spin the Bottle, I didn't want his first kiss to be some random lady or gentleman from our friend group, so I told him that and smacked a little kiss on his cheek. XD
My first kiss was after prom, I was so exhausted I was like "ugghhhhh shoot me" and he kind of kissed me gently on the forehead. So I was like, "... I've been shot??"

Anyway, enough about me and my lil punk! Here is a question for all of you. :)
What works better in a relationship, opposites attract or sharing common traits?

For us, we seem like complete opposites! But our core values are almost identical. We both are optimists, determined and full of hope about building a better future, one step at a time.
He focuses on the positivity part, expressing that life is beautiful, and I focus more on the straight up willpower part. But it's very very similar. Giving up is not in our vocabulary.
I think, most partnerships benefit from having at least a little something in common. :)
SunnyJustice

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby acura, » Wed May 16, 2018 1:12 am

I want to tell you “I like you”,, but I’m too scared and nervous. You don’t seem to like me anyways.
███████
███████
███████
███████
let it all go let it all go let it all go let it all go
███████████████████▒▒
────────────────────────────────
┌───────────────────┐
hi! call me izzy or isabelle
i love art, weightlifting, gaming,
cars and motorcycles! my pronouns
are she / her. i love meeting
and talking to new people so
feel free to shoot over a msg!

└───────────────────┘
its called its called its called called
██████████████████████████

freefall freefall freefall freefall freefall freefall
th. comms. song. credit.──────────────
acura,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ghostface. » Wed May 16, 2018 5:51 am

WastedSpace wrote:
gudetama wrote:

please help meeeeee

gudetama

This post really applies to you, too: Forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=3441879&view=unread#p118674394

Part of life is taking risks. Sometimes rejection or negative outcomes may happen. It's up to you to decide that the risk is worth it. But you're going to lead a pretty limited life if you never take risks.

i just would like to take this opportunity to offer a little life experience advice to you,
      and believe me, it takes time to accept and understand, especially in the midst of the thoughts that you
      are having. but realizing this is crucial: why do you feel ugly, fat and unlikeable? can you identify what
      makes you feel this way? is there any merit in what causes you to feel this way? why would you want
      someone in your life who thinks of you in such a way? and most importantly, why would you want to be
      with someone you could never really be your self with? because it is just that. living in the shadow of
      unobtainable expectations will not only hurt you, but your relationships. seek out your self-worth. you
      have to learn to accept and love yourself before you can possibly receive it from another. if you try to
      force yourself into unhealthy relationships in the midst of unhealthy, self-loathing thoughts, you will wind
      up in incredibly toxic and detrimental relationships. if you find your reasons for your self-loathing are
      based in social media, the resolution is to absolve yourself of it. if you find your reasons are a result of
      bullying, then take some time to consider these few thoughts: 1. perhaps the bully was insecure and
      sought you out in order to inflate their diminished ego. 2. why should you care what they think? 3. perhaps
      there is no rhyme or reason and your struggle will be accepting that reality. best of luck my friend, i have
      struggled with many of the same thoughts over the years and would be happy to be someone for you to
      talk to should you ever need it.

mental. wrote:I want to tell you “I like you”,, but I’m too scared and nervous. You don’t seem to like me anyways.

without risk, there are no rewards. acknowledge the fears and thoughts you're having, but
      do not allow them to control you. mindfulness. if you want to have the opportunity to potentially benefit
      from your risk, you must first take the chance and bear in mind that it may not warrant a positive outcome.
      there's this very popular phrase that ends up being something to the effect of, "when you don't try, it's worse
      than failure because you haven't even given yourself the opportunity to fail." i think the most important
      concept to keep in mind is this: what would you do without fear?
    equestrian, naturalist, biologist, outdoorswoman.
    i like to read and paint and play video games.
    animal and plant obsessed.
ghostface.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me